Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
FFFF- I want Patapon 3 liek naow.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forward!
  Pata
  Pata
  Pata
  PON
View Results

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 am
So I finally got around to playing the Patapon 3 demo. Holy crap, I don't even care if there's a plot, multiplayer online is so cool. *_* I haven't figured out how to do everythin, yet... It forced me to be a spear user. crying If this thing comes out too soon after Birth By Sleep I'll have a touch choice to make in my liesure time. ;_;

ANYWAY. Suites, what games are you looking forward to?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am
I'd be looking forward to Birth By Sleep if I had the right console, but I don't, so I'm not going to go buy a PSP just for it. I doubt my brother will find his PSP.

I'm somewhat looking forward to Epic Mickey. I just want to know if it's any good. o: Seems interesting at least.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am
But PSP is so cooooooool. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 pm
I didn't know they released a second Patapon >_>  

scrub
Crew

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:43 pm
They marketed it in a stupid way. You could only download the game. Even if you bought it in-store, you'd open the case to find a download code. I guess they thought everyone would *like* the PSP Go... Anyway, for that reason I think they didn't push t as hard as they could have if there had been a UMD available.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm
Birth by Sleep and Pokemon Black/White.  

Flufftastic Fluffy

Katarica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 am
Totally looking forward to Birth by Sleep. Also looking forward to the new American McGee's Alice game.....can't remember when that comes out though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am
I have never even heard of this game, or Birth by Sleep, but I must admit, I am curious.

For my wants, I am waiting for Fable 3, although I'm going to ignore the obnoxious family aspect to it this time.

I am also hyped for Ghost Trick. It's by the same guy who did the Ace Attorney series, which were some of my favourite games. Disappointed this may be the end of that series, but still, I will move on.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Helpful Cait Sith
But PSP is so cooooooool. ;_;
But too much money. XD
I'd probably rather buy a PS3 or 360 just because I know a lot of games I like are on them, but I just don't play games enough to buy the systems.

@Yaoi
Birth By Sleep is the prequel to Kingdom Hearts. Not sure what Patapon is though.

@Kat
There's going to be a new one? O:
I only somewhat remember the first one, but I remember thinking it was awesome if a little creepy.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games