Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Obscure Anime Cosplayers Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 am
If it's a costume you've worn or want to make, and no one's heard of the character/series, post it here! biggrin Please try to post a picture too, because if it belongs here, it's likely that no one knows what it looks like!

I've got a Lady Carmen: Spirit Tree Zombie costume in the works... It's from a manhwa called Recast. I'll post a picture of it here once I have access to my regular computer again smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 pm
At the moment I really want to do one that I don't think many people have heard of:

Natsume Takashi of Natsume Yujincho. I recently fell in love with this series, and I would love to do this costume. I suspect the stars of the costume will be the props (I want to make a Nyanko-sensei plush as well as the Book of Friends).  

Wielder of Mighty Pencil!

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm
I want to do a Puni Puni Poemi cosplay. X3
She's not that obscure, but most people aren't familiar with the series.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:45 pm
At the moment I really want to do one that I don't think many people have heard of:

Natsume Takashi of Natsume Yujincho. I recently fell in love with this series, and I would love to do this costume. I suspect the stars of the costume will be the props (I want to make a Nyanko-sensei plush as well as the Book of Friends).

That cat is so cute! It looks like the props will be taking much more of your time than the outfit itself smile

I've heard of Puni Puni Poemi, but I've never actually seen it... (Just looked up pictures of it) Are you doing the sailor-suit version or the pink-haired magical girl version? biggrin  

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:42 pm
jyrotika
I've heard of Puni Puni Poemi, but I've never actually seen it... (Just looked up pictures of it) Are you doing the sailor-suit version or the pink-haired magical girl version? biggrin

I'm going to do her magical girl form, so the pink-haired one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 pm
jyrotika

That cat is so cute! It looks like the props will be taking much more of your time than the outfit itself smile

I love Nyanko-sensei! He is cute. Yeah, the props will take a while. Particularly since I want to do as many pages from the Book of Friends as I can. >.< Plus a page to carry around in my mouth.

XD I already have the materials for the school uniform, and I even have a kimono that looks pretty much like the one in the picture. Yep. Props ahoy! I'm looking forward to it, though.  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:00 pm
Kaito Kid from Case Closed, Anything from Pretty Cure, HoroHoro from Shamin King, King Kazma from Summer Wars, Sora from Escaflowne, Dark signer Misty from Yugioh 5D's, And any outfit of Megurine Luka's that's not her original.

And one's that I've done are Jiggly Puff, Lucia/luchino from Fire Emblem, and Rolling Bubbles from PPGZ.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm
I want to cosplay Hibiki from Hibiki's Magic. Either her, or Yutsuko (which i couldn't get a clear picture of.)  

FreakingCosmicKid

Kurenai-Shinju

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm
When I cosplayed Chane Laforet from Baccano! absolutely nobody recognized me or my group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 am
I recently did Mew from Psychic Academy

User Image
With Boota (GL) on my head

User Image

User Image

I was recognized by 2 people....  

13Kai-Kai

Wild Spirit

19,750 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 am
13Kai-Kai
I recently did Mew from Psychic Academy

I was recognized by 2 people....

Aaaaah! You're so cute! I just want to hug you.

That uniform is awesome. I am impressed. My last attempt at a uniform didn't end well. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am
WOW!! xd Psychic Academy was one of my very first manga series! smile That's so COOL! Nice work on the uniform, too- when I was really into the series, I thought about doing a costume from it for about half a second before realizing I didn't have the sewing skillz to do it sweatdrop You're making me want to attempt a costume from it LOL  

jyrotika

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Breezes

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 pm
Scientifically Erotic
Kaito Kid from Case Closed, Anything from Pretty Cure, HoroHoro from Shamin King, King Kazma from Summer Wars, Sora from Escaflowne, Dark signer Misty from Yugioh 5D's, And any outfit of Megurine Luka's that's not her original.

And one's that I've done are Jiggly Puff, Lucia/luchino from Fire Emblem, and Rolling Bubbles from PPGZ.

You're friends with PiggyNukka? /jealousy
she's my cosplay crush

I must profess my love for her at Kumoricon this year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm
Pokemon Breeder... Pokemon DS Games
Erza Scarlet... Fairy Tail
... and surprisingly Medusa from Soul Eater.  

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm
Breezes
Scientifically Erotic

You're friends with PiggyNukka? /jealousy
she's my cosplay crush

I must profess my love for her at Kumoricon this year
XD yep, we're pretty good bro's. She is pretty amazing with cosplay.  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff