Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Obscure Anime Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komori-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 am
Sometimes I think half of my cosplays are obscure. >__> So far it's Lyon from Suikoden V, Sumeragi Subaru from Tokyo Babylon and Rakne from Masca (a manhwa).

I'd love to cosplay Kyo Kara Maou! one day and I already have serious plans for Honto Yajuu, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, ICO (a game), Seimaden, Hunter x Hunter, Mai-HiME and RustBlaster.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm
Hehe this is my Eve Rosser cosplay from the Morganvill vampires novels, yea its not and anime or mange, so that why its in this thread xD

User Image

Let me know what cha think!

wickdi

Lonely Explorer

13,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Nekkid Dante

Invisible Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 pm
wickdi
Hehe this is my Eve Rosser cosplay from the Morganvill vampires novels, yea its not and anime or mange, so that why its in this thread xD

Let me know what cha think!

I think i don't want to meet that girl in a dark alley. good work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:45 pm
most of my cosplays end up being more obscure than i want them to be. but then again, I tend to do alternate costumes and stuff: Battle Master Jade (ToA), Bartender Guy (ToA), Maka's Black Blood gown (Soul Eater), Female Yosuke (P4; made even more obscure by the fact that I'M female), Female Protagonist in casual wear (P3).

Still, it's my dream to put together the "jangly coat" from the first few pages of the DMC novel.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His prey had a penchant for flamboyance, cloaking his red leather coat in enough silver to deck out a Christmas tree. The charms and talismans jangled as Tony turned to face him.

Red and silver flashed from the end of the alley, near the bodies of over half his men. The talismans jangled, and another thug sprawled on the pile. Denvers' remaining men approached the dust cloud cautiously, wary of friendly fire.

Sweat poured off his forehead, blurring his vision. But Denvers didn't care.

Aim for the jangle. Aim for the noise!

Nekkid Dante

Invisible Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

JunkFoodForZombies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 am
I really wanna crossplay as Bon from Blue Exorcist! (I'm a girl despite my avi))

http://cdn.i.ntere.st/p/5295329/image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:04 am
id love to cosplay as natsu from fairytail XD i cant wait till i come up with a design thts more feminine but either way as long as i get to cosplay im happy smile  

kayvirus

Interesting Raider

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm
I'm kinda known for cosplay obscure characters and series... The king of which would be Dragon Knights. I've cosplayed as both Kaistern and Rath! ^^

I guess my Tales of cosplays would be obscure, especially Ginji from Tales of the Abyss and Will from Tales of Legendia. Guy from Tales of the Abyss isn't really as obscure as he used to be, but I've done his more obscure Blademaster and Aquatic Ape in addition to his default outfit.

Of course, I can't forget Iron Fist and Moon Knight from Marvel Comics. Heh heh.  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff