Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Help me think of a romantic setting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Romantic?
  Yes
  Not really
  Net relationships are losers
View Results

Eclair Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Hi!
I'm Eclair and I joined the Suites recommended by a friend. ^^
Lurking for 3 days, I found that the Suites are matured and the people have class, unlike you see in other guilds and chatterbox. -_-

So..As for my 1st post, I require all of your assistance. ^^
My friend, met a special girl on Gaia and they both said it's not according to their plan to fall to one another but as you can see, they will be celebrating their 4th month this 29th. ^^

He asked me what do does he have to do to make it more special and what does Gaia have really to offer.
They live apart from each other btw... East and West..
And my friend will meet her in two years time, just waiting for his VISA.

So.. Great and classy people of SUITES, hope to hear from you. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Welcome.

Hm. Do they have access to a web cam or able to talk to each other on the phone? That'd probably be more romantic than Gaia. With a webcam, they could talk to each other as face to face as possible.
I'd say they could send each other gifts and open them at the same time, but if the presents would have to ship internationally, then it obviously wouldn't get there in time for the 29th.

If they want it on Gaia, maybe towns and have one of the account's houses decorated nice or something? Maybe make a thread?  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Eclair Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Thanks Painfully Vivid. ^^

Hmm.. I think his girl doesn't have a webcam or Skype. :3
They already see each other on pics on facebook but the calling thing is well, let's just say that my friend is way too shy!! He's a wimp! A wuss!

As for the sending of real gifts, my friend offered and he's just waiting for her green light. She doesn't want her parents to know because she might get in trouble... Strict parents. *shakes head* No worries, they're both legal and legit! ^^

I told him to go out there, and fix your Gaia house which he's working on already. But he kept telling me there's glitch that the lights won't turn off. Oh well.. There are other designs anyways.. Right? ^^

He also feels that it's not yet enough.. Well, that's what he told me. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 pm
You should tell him to gather some courage and call her for their anniversary then. >3 I mean, I'd say it's at least somewhat romantic if he called her so they can talk despite being terrified and uncomfortable. XD;

Well, if she's able to get out of the house by herself, she could always get a P.O. Box or something. o: Not sure how she would explain the appearance of the gift though.

Maybe he could make her something that he could send her online?  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Eclair Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Hahahaha!! My friend PMed me and it turns out he's in this guild too! ^^ Hey you! Yes, YOU!!
You know who you are!! Take what the good people of Suites said and you'll be fine!!

@ Vivid: Actually, that is their problem of sending gifts. The explanation of where if come from... He said that her parents won't believe it she told them she won it on a prize. @.@

@Anonymous Friend: Isn't that right, you lurker!? >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Honestly, I usually told my parents I ordered it if I didn't want them to know where it actually came from.
But, your friend might not have access to a credit card.

Mayhaps she has a friend who would take the package for her? Then she could just say he friend gave it to her or something.

If not, there's always gifts over Gaia. Or a heartfelt drawing.

Also, your friend needs to stop being a p***y and call her. : |
Srsly, how old is he? 12? Man up, grow a pair, all that good stuff. A shy guy is only cute the first few weeks, then it just gets old.

Wannaknowasecret? 8D
My boyfriend, with whom I just recently moved in with, and I met over the internet. >:3 We met through an MMO, Aion, and dated for several months. *___* He's so dreameh... <33

No Sex For You

Eclair Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 am

Not sure if he has a credit card. I think he'll be using FedEx or other delivery service.

As for the friend, it won't work also because they are keeping their relationship a secret from the real world until they finally meet. ;3 Oh.. Yes.. I love these two!! They're both my best friends here in Gaia and they always let me tag along. And the guy is throwing a surprise for her this 29th!! ... Aw bummer... Should have said that earlier. X3

That's what they've been doing these past 3 months. ^^ Giving gifts and exchanging art with one another. One is a Goddess with words, and the other one is skillful with his art.

No Sex For You, there's a reason why he's shy. ^^ Hey, friend who must-not-be-named, if your reading this, kill me later!!
He's an ex-seminarian in HS.... You know, one who trains to become a priest. ;3 All I can say though, is now, they're LEGAL AND LEGIT!!

Sounds good, No Sex For You!
Hope these guys will get the same treatment. X3

Anything else?
I feel like saying "The Simpsons already did it" ^^

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out