Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Happy Birthday Peter The Cat!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wish Peter a happy birthday?
  Of course!
  Never!
View Results

separated by a scream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm
Today my kitty cat turned three! His name's Pettie but we call him Peter. We used to only call him Peter when he was in trouble but since he's usually in trouble, we pretty much always call him that.

I got him December 23rd 2008 from the SPCA. He was only about five months old then and was the cutest little thing. Not he's three, fat, but still incredibly cute. :]

We've been trying to put him on a diet for month's now, but whenever we cut down the ammount of food we give him he just goes and eats dog food instead, and according to my mom dog food isn't good for cats. So now I'm stuck with a fat cat who thinks he's a dog. xD

Now for some pictures of the birthday boy!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:30 pm
Awwww. x3
He doesn't look too fat, but I guess it's hard to tell from those angles. Generally you can tell they're fat when you look down on them while they're standing up. If their bellies stick out on the sides, they're fat. XD  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

separated by a scream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Yeah, those aren't too recent pictures of him so he looks less fat. I haven't taken as many pictures of him lately. His belly used to sway when he walked xD At least he's lost a little bit of weight since then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm
If my mom wasn't allergic and actually liked cats....

Hm. You might have to stop freefeeding your dog too if you want your cat to only eat so much and just give them both food at morning and night. That's what we ended up having to do with my dog this past five days when we babysat my mom's bf's dog (who has no self-control with food like our dog).

But he's cute. x3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KITTY.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm
My cats are pigs in the winter. No matter how much I feed them, they always act like they're starving. But right now they're eating way less. They always look the same size though. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm
Yeah, the only issue is that one of our dogs freaks out if his bowl is empty, even if he's not hungry. We do feed them all in the morning and at night but instead of eating the food all at once they just pick at their food throughout the day and night.

Peter says thank you! xD He's getting extra treats and love tonight. The treats might not be the best since he's on a diet, but it's his special night, he can eat what he wants. 3nodding  

separated by a scream

iTootsie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm
Happy Birthday, adorable little feline!

Here's to 100 more anniversaries of CATS!,

a bowl full of Meow Mix,

a catbox full of "One Step",

and a buttload of catnip!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am
Happy birthday to your kitty!~ n___n

Cats are awesome pets. ;3

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

separated by a scream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 am
@Tootsie; He lived it up on his birthday, now it's time to celebrate the after birthday!

@Intox; Cats are awesome pets, even though my mom keeps trying to say dogs are better and that cats are stupid. But cats are still awesome

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games