Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:26 pm
Well, my laptop went compute, so im attempting to save for a new/better ome, at the moment i rely primarily on my ipad so posting and just general being around will be really spontaneous,
So until futher notice, amelia goldwind, Beatrice horton, and Ashleigh Cardom are on a low activity state  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:04 pm
hai guys, it's me Q vQ

so, idk if you've all got the deets, but i'm down with herpes right now and am confined to an isolated situation sobs

unfortunately, it took a turn for a worse today since a few things went boomph with my medication and pre-existing conditions and i'm gonna be admitted to the hospital for a while, and i'm not sure when i'll be back

i'm so sorry for putting this on you guys Q vQ

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:10 am
Hey all. I'm starting to get back to posting a little, but I'm going to be focusing mainly on character growth posts and team activities, and not paying too much attention to regular class posts and the like. It's gonna be a while before I get all the way back on the RP wagon again.

For those who aren't part of chat and don't know, I just lost my dad. There have been some really rough moments, especially since I still live with my parents, and some days are worse than others. Everyone here has been amazingly supportive though, and I want to thank you guys for that. I appreciate everyone's support.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 am
Hello I'm going to be away for the next two or so weeks visiting family. Character that will be missing:

Constance Tanner

I'll try to get on while I'm away but likely willl not be able to post more then once or twice.  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 pm
I'm able to get on more often from today on. Still away but now can get online. So Constance Tanner will no longer be missing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:15 pm
I'm sorry, but life here has gotten way more hectic than I had thought it would. I won't likely be back (other than a very occasional post) until next term.  

IvorianAngel

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:26 pm
Hello, I just want to let you all know that between work and not feeling the best my activity will be low for a while like it's been all week. I've been logging on to keep up with what's going on but haven't been getting many posts out. So to those who are waiting on me I will still be posting but I won't be doing so every frequently. For now, I hope to get a few posts up tomorrow which are currently in the works. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal activity in the next few days.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm
I might as well give you notice here in a couple of weeks or couples i won't be online for a few days as my husbands stepfather is dying and will have to go over to be with my mother-in-law through this horrible time. it couple a couple of days to a couple of weeks  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:42 am
Dude! I am at the airport and just realized that I should tell you guys that I'm going to be gone a few days. I'm flying to Kansas today and should be back Monday. Love and kisses. Cya soon guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:29 pm
              [ a needed update ! ]

How long have I been gone? About most of the year, probably. Apologies. Thought I should update my absence since it's been a while. I've gotten some mental/personal health problems out of the way so I've been on hiatus for most of the year. With fall semester ending, I plan on coming back on active in January. I'll probably just lurk around here and post useful guides and stuff during the rest of December. Anywhooo, that's about it.

I have missed you all dearly.

★ | | | | | DAYS

500 Days of Summer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:00 am
Okay, I am posting this on behalf of Graydon Ironshield. He's currently in the hospital, and won't be able to post until he's out. I figure any info on what happened he will disclose when he gets back, but I figure he won't be around for at least the next few days.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Okay, update on Graydon's status for the foreseeable future. He's going into surgery tomorrow, and probably won't be on for a while. I don't know an ETA for when he's going to be back, but just figured I'd give a heads-up.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:22 pm
I just found out that I'm going on tour with my college's chorale as part of their orchestra! Which means that I'll be on a bus travelling around New York from February 12-17 and won't really have much internet. I'll try to get on with my phone, but I'll need that for important tour/concerned mother reasons, so I'll likely only get on if there's something super important that needs my urgent attention. I may not be back until the 23rd because if the tour ends near my hometown, I'll be heading home from there and won't have my laptop until I get back to school since I won't be bringing it with me on tour.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Okay, crew already knows this, but posting in absences here, I am going to be gone probably starting the 25th and going until the 7th of next month. Stupid circumstances are causing the internet to be shut off during that time, so I won't be able to be reached at all until the internet is turned back on. Unless something changes and I am able to pay the internet bill, not gonna have it.  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Heeyyyyyyyy,

I was gone for a while, got grounded again-- I was supposed to be back after the Winter Holidays, buuuuutttt.. that's neither here nor there. I'm officially back, and weee, just in time for the start of the new school year!

To those I was roleplaying with; I'm so, so sorry for disappearing without a word-- I hope you guys can forgive me!

Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games