Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:20 pm
HI all, sorry I've been missing since back! I'd hoped to get caught up yesterday but since that didn't happen, I'm afraid I'll be gone for another week >.<"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:02 pm
I'm so so sorry for my sudden and long absence. I didn't mean to disappear for so long but I had to deal with (and still am dealing with) disasters healthwise, house-wise, and family-wise. I'm still in the middle of these disasters but I might be able to be back (or at least be more active) in a week or so.  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:46 pm
So if my lack of activity over past several months didn't kinda give a heads up already, 2019 is kicking my butt. I'm not sure the best way to approach this, but basically... I have to go on Hiatus for a while.

At the beginning of the month I was informed of some health issues and will need additional testing in six months to see how things are progressing. I'm hoping it will go well, but in the meantime, I am now on a time limit to work on certain aspects of my health in preparation for this, so I can be ready in case the news is less than ideal. With that in mind, I won't have time to dedicate to the guild for a while... There's also a possibility this may end up a permanent kind of thing. I've been going back and forth on this a lot and honestly, I still don't know what I want to do with everything yet.

I'd like to note that I've told Kung Jonah will not be able to continue on as Ravenclaw's Vice Captain because of this. We've decided with his OWL scores, boy needs to focus on getting his grades back up. So that's where we're at with that. If this does end up being an "I'm leaving the guild" kind of situation, which, I'm not fully sure if it will be or not, Adda and Steffy have been given permission to use the Lanes as NPCs when that time comes.

Thank you all for having me around this past year <3 Hopefully I'll be back in a few months.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Posting this early since I just found out. I'll be leaving for a week starting this coming Wednesday.
I'll be completely offline for the week, so I'll need someone to fill in for me during Quidditch matches until my return.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 pm
I'm going abroad for my spring semester this year from next weekend until the end of May; I'll still have internet access but I will likely not be on much next week in particular as I adjust to a different time zone, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm
So here's the latest (and hopefully final) edition of Oyeh being an unreliable a**:

Life's been hell and stressfully busy the past few months. I'm dealing with my last semester as an undergrad and I also just got diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety last month, so I've been dealing with that and trying to get meds that work for me (and won't make things exponentially worse). So I'll be going on a hiatus while I work to get my s**t together. Hopefully, it won't last long (not more than a month or two), and by the time I come back I'll have hopefully got my life sorted enough to not be such a mess again.

I'm really sorry for being so unreliable and inconsiderate. You guys don't deserve that, but now that I know what's going on, I'm working on it. Thank you guys for being so understanding each time I've disappeared before <3 It's more than I deserve and I'm gonna do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:08 pm
Bad things always happen in bad times. I'll probably be away from chat for a few days. I'll still try to keep up with quidditch, but I probably won't post elsewhere. Sorry for the inconvenient timing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:27 pm
I don't really want to but I'm not in the right headspace at the moment. Some stuff has gone on in real life and I just need some time to deal with it all. I'll still be around and active for the simple things, just need some time for the rest.

Sorry to be a bother.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 am
I will be generally absent for an undetermined amount of time due to the fact that a baby will be bursting out of me anytime now XD I'll still be available to reach out to if needed and may or may not be able to post once in awhile o3o. PM's will get my attention eventually but skype or FB messenger are the best ways to reach me more quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:27 am
Hello all!

I think I’ve informed everyone but just for note: I’ll be out of Gaia until probably November 29th ish. Can’t wait to be with you again  

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:11 pm
just wanted to say my classes are starting this week I will only be posting for the Sorting itself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:07 am
Just want to let you all know that I will be off and on (leaning probably more towards off) for the rest of the month. Got some things to do and it should hopefully cool down in the next couple of weeks.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:11 pm
Wrapping up my final semester of college and predictably my life has become a hellscape of applications and forms and grades. Really sorry for not posting in Absences sooner but it's so easy to lose track of time with everything happening. I have to step back for a while, so I'm putting myself on hiatus/time out. I will still check my PMs every week or so, so please message me if there is something urgent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:54 pm
Hey all, just a forewarning that June and July are looking pretty busy on the work front. I will still be reachable, just slow to post.
TL;DR: Please allow a few days to respond, but do not hesitate to poke me! Despite best efforts to keep track of things, I am forgetful and have a lot of other things on my mind now. I will not be upset! I just need reminders!

Here's my plan:
- Opening clubs and doing Quidditch tryouts is my guild priority for now and I'll aim to do that by this weekend (6/13).
- Posting people in clubs as related to plots will be next. I am giving permission to Steffy and Gryffie to puppet my kids going to clubs if it's just a simple "I have arrived" thing; please still quote me if starting an interaction! I'll respond as possible.
- I plan to post Verine and Elysia's classroom/ office threads and first lesson starting by June 21st.

- If we have pending scenes together (e.g. Scythe @ Tattoo parlor, Nkona breakout) I'm going to put this on ice for a little until I can get club and classes caught up. If I am the one slated to that scene, I will tag you once posted. If there is a schedule mishap, please let me know via Gaia PM, Chatzy or Discord.

- I have humbly asked Gryffie to update the First Year student list and face-claim lists for this year.

Thank you all for your support and understanding! Hopefully I get work sorted quickly and smoothly. If i have not tagged you for some reason or another about a planned scene by August 2021, PLEASE PM/ Chatzy, or Discord!!!! We can figure some way to do them. I don't want to let these interactions fall into nothingness!

Many thanks and much love for the guild community heart  

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:29 pm
Due to a big storm, my internet is down. It's been all day, with no ETA on when it will be fixed. Probably not until Monday, since that's when the apartment office opens. I'll still be reachable on discord/Skype in the meantime!  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff