Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chatting, getting emotional
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just have to fake calm

Finley frowned deeper when Cenek got mad... at Chadwick. As Cenek asked why Chadwick hadn't opted to go to their siblings' houses, or to their grandparents, Finley sighed quietly. "I don't know? Maybe he was worried they'd kick him out too after your mom told them? I-I don't know, though. I just know he came to me." Cenek continued, saying that Flick had been upset until Cenek got home, though Finley agreed it was probably because they needed a buffer from their mom. Apparently Flick had a habit of doing anything to please their mom.

Finley was pretty calm about all the news, up to the point that Cenek mentioned their mom's thoughts on Chadwick. She marked him as dead?! White-hot anger surged for a minute, before Finley let out a slow exhale. He definitely wanted just a couple minutes with Mrs Knapp. Just a couple. For some words. One thought did hit Finley, that he didn't want Chadwick to know. No one should ever have to know that their parents literally consider them dead to them. Part of him wanted to express his thoughts, but the other part felt bile curl up in the back of his throat, sickened by the thought of the woman's actions. What kind of parent, no, what kind of person would do that to someone?

Brown eyes glanced up as the first years shuffled in, then looked back at Cenek. He said he'd need to talk with Chadwick, and possibly send a letter to their dad. Judging by what Finley had heard of the man, he figured the only thing that would come of a visit from Mr Knapp would be yet another kid. But hey, maybe he'd know what to say. Cenek debated between going home for the holidays, or if tensions would be calmed by then. "I sure hope stuff calms down by then... but if your mom genuinely has thought that low of Chadwick, enough to literally claim he's dead to her, well... I have a feeling he'll be at my house the next few breaks." Finley's eyebrows furrowed, the teen gritting his teeth as he tried to quell the wave of emotions building up. He had to try to calm himself down, especially before little kids that were already probably scared to be here.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Not my sisters, that's for sure
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Finishing the Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't believe this is happening right now

Milan didn't want to get sorted, rather just to follow his sisters. Unfortunately, he was third to be sorted, so he had to wait. Echo went first, scoring Slytherin. Cool, emerald green worked for their complexion. Harlynn was next. Also Slytherin? Could they all be sorted there?? That would be wicked cool. As he walked to the front (well, strutted. He was a Wellbelove, after all), it seemed like all eyes were on him, especially from his siblings. The hat said his threat was tame, but interesting. Ugh. It then pointed out his creativity, before sending him to... wait. where??? As if in a trance, the hat was removed and Milan was gestured toward the house of navy blue. What... just happened? He looked over at his two older sisters, brows furrowed in confusion.

The only thing that pulled him out of his thoughts was the calling of Yari's name. He whipped his head around to watch. Maybe she'd also get Ravenclaw? Right? ..... After a very tense moment, the hat pulled a devious trick. Yari was... also Slytherin. That meant he was alone. The only Ravenclaw, the only boy.... He swallowed a lump of - no. He refused to be sad. He took a deep breath, tilted his chin up, and refused to acknowledge those imbeciles around him. Yes, this would work. He could still refuse to talk to anyone but his sisters. It would just... be harder.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction, if you wanna deal with him}}
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ, ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
'Tɪʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sʟᴇᴇᴠᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴠᴇ sᴀɪᴅ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ʙʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪɴᴋ, ɴᴏ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ sᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇᴀʀs, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ
Sᴏ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪᴇ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                If I die before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can skate

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd blinked when the Sorting Hat did its job and sorted him into Ravenclaw after telling him it would be better to forge a path of his own rather than following his parents’. He supposed that could be true, but it wasn’t like he would have had to follow their path if he got sorted into their house. Regardless, his next task was to go sit with his house, so he jumped down from the stool and made his way to the table, which wasn’t hard to spot since the entire Ravenclaw student body erupted in cheers. Syd slid into an empty seat, smiling and quickly greeting the older students around him before turning his attention back to watch the rest of the Sorting Ceremony. Although everyone so far seemed nice, he hoped another first year would join him soon.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do jack
                                                Without the man up on my b a c k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Syd, I think
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Making connections?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hopefully he's nice...

Kai was... surprised. The hat said he was creative and clever, which... he wasn't super sure on. He walked over toward the Ravenclaw table, which would be his new house. Luckily it was close to the Hufflepuff table. Walking between that one and the one of blue, Kai went to sent with the other first years. On the way, his cousin had gotten up and gave him a little hug, signing that he was proud. Kai nodded and signed back a thanks before taking his place. He looked over at the other boy across from him, pondering offering a hello. After a second's hesitation and an encouraging smile from Simon, Kai decided to speak up. "H-hi. You're Syd, right? I - woo- I think that's what your name is. But... um... correct me if wrong. I'm -woo- Kai." Hopefully his weird twitches wouldn't earn him bullying like it had in primary school. If it did... well... he could always go to Simon for help. Then again, he was pretty sure Simon couldn't hurt a soul if he tried.... so maybe not. But his mom would for sure have some solid advice and probably some connections in the school.

kiska166

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm
User Image

Syd Barrett

Syd cheered every time a student was sorted into Ravenclaw, but he couldn’t help but look over at the Gryffindor table, trying his best to spot his sister. His eyes wandered through the unfamiliar faces, but his search was interrupted by a stuttering greeting from another first year. Syd looked the other boy in the eyes and smiled, nodding to confirm his name, but he gave the kid, Kai, a confused look when he twitched not once but twice. “Hey, yeah, my name’s Syd. Nice to meet you, Kai,” he greeted. “What’s that thing you did?” he asked, genuinely curious. Syd had never seen such a thing from any of his previous classmates, but then again, he did go to a small school in the suburbs. One cool thing about Hogwarts was the variety of places that students came from.

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Syd
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Making connections?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's always that question...

Kai grinned when Syd confirmed his name, saying it was nice to meet him. Maybe this was the right steps to making friends? Or perhaps it would end in a bitter letdown. He twitched again, sighing softly. It was then that Syd asked what it was that he did. Kai looked at his hands, debating on what to say. He twitched again, feeling like he was under a spotlight. "They're called -woo- tics. But some people just call them twitches. I have -woowoo- Tourette's. It makes me tic randomly. Sometimes I say weird things in my tics. but not usually."

He rubbed the back of his neck, hoping Syd wouldn't immediately recoil. It didn't help that drawing attention to his tics made them worse. Maybe, if this didn't work out, he could just... swap to yellow robes and sit by Simon. He always mentioned his friends seemed nice. Of course, Kai hoped Syd wasn't a jerk like the kids at his old school. It wasn't awful to have tics if people were nice enough, but if they were mean, it became unbearable.

kiska166

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:07 pm
User Image

Syd Barrett

Syd furrowed his brows when Kai explained that he had Tourette’s, which made him tic. Syd had heard about the syndrome before, but from his limited understanding, he thought people with Tourette’s sounded angry and swore a lot. Kai did neither of those things so far. He noticed that Kai quieted down a bit and rubbed the back of his head nervously, which made Syd feel a little sad for the blond. “Were you born with it?” he asked, wanting to know more. Syd hadn’t realized that his question may be a little too intrusive, especially considering he had just met Kai. The only other thing he knew about the boy was his last name, and that was only because of the Sorting Ceremony. However, if Kai didn’t want to explain any more, he’d back off.

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One Currently
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Post-Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I want to go to bed. or home.

Ravenclaw. Okay, not where he was expecting, but he was pleasantly surprised. He didn't feel like he really belonged, but in all honestly, he'd never felt a sense of belonging before. Sure, his parents were cool and all, but with the entire family's blood-stained name, he could never escape. Even though he was certain he could never resort to violence.... people said Awstin used to be a sweet and loving kid before he went all crazy.

Dropping his head, Lem hurried to the table, finding a spot a bit away from anyone nearby. After the last Big Dumb Thing that his cousin did, there were apparently a lot of children that survived, but lost a bunch of family. What if they were all at Hogwarts and were gonna gang up and beat him to death or something? He didn't even like his cousin! Unfortunately, there were a lot of eerie similarities between himself and Awstin. Heck, they shared the same birthday! It was crazy. It didn't help that he shared a strong familial resemblance. Maybe no one would notice.... or at least no one would act on anything, given the giant table of adults nearby....

{{OoC: Feel free to post with the moody bean. Bonus points if you know the Tittensor name and/or were personally victimized by Awstin}}
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:22 am

User Image❦❧
ROBIN NOVA WINCHESTER

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood

Robin nodded and headed over to the Ravenclaw table, xer robes turning blue and bronze. Xe grinned up at Aunt Verine, who was waving a little Ravenclaw flag in support. She seemed to have aged a decade in the months since her husband’s death, but maybe the excitement of the Sorting Ceremony would liven her up a bit. Next to her, xer cousin August raised his goblet with a small smile and Robin beamed, happy for the support.

Robin took a seat diagonally across from another first year, a little towards the end of the table. Willem Tittensor, if xe was correct. Related to Awstin Tittensor? Xe didn’t ask. Xe wasn’t sure xe wanted to know. Xe wasn’t sure Willem wanted to know right now. Instead, xe just thanked the various welcomes and settled for a short ”Hello.”

setting Sorting Feast 2055 || with Ravenclaw people
appearance 4’1” spindly || wearing Uniform--now in blue and bronze
status awkward hellos

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
No one is laughing it’s not a drill
Just look outside the world is ending
Faster, faster, faster, faster, fast
The echoes of that news ring loud (the echoes, the echoes)
No sound can ever drown it out (the echoes)
It breaks my heart, breaks my heart into
A million pieces

❧❦
~"Million Pieces" by Bastille with the Chamber Orchestra of London.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Winchester Kid
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Post-Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? The hat's an a*****e

Lem was listening quietly to the rest of sorting, waiting for it to be over enough that he could eat and go to bed. Even then, the only reason he needed to eat was because breakfast was oh so long ago. It wasn't until the very last name of sorting that Lem sat up and focused. Winchester. Not unlike the Winchester family of the Winchester Massacre and Fire that Awstin had caused. Oh god, what if they lost all their family and now wanted revenge?

"Ravenclaw!

Wait. That meant they were in his new house. What were the odds that they didn't hear his name called? Didn't make the connection? Lem watched through dark eyes as the blue-ish haired kid walked close, sitting down diagonal from him. Maybe they'd turn and talk to the other kids nearby? Lem bit the inside of his cheek hard, eyes moving to look at the table with an immense laser focus.

”Hello.”

Lem looked over at the Winchester, eyes wide and icy knives of panic filling his head. What was he supposed to do? Apologize? "Hey, sorry my cousin killed like half your family but please don't stab me in a back alley or something." Yea. That probably wouldn't work out too well. After a realization that he'd been silent for several seconds, Lem coughed quietly, then spoke up. "Um. Hello, I suppose." He looked back at the table, which was filling with food. Oh thank goodness, a distraction.

addaellis

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 pm
User Image
                                                If I d i e before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can s k a t e

Syd Barrett
                                                Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Keeper Reserve

Syd sat at the Ravenclaw table and watched the sorting feast with Kai. He had made a few friends during his first year at Hogwarts, but his closest was his housemate although the two didn’t hang out as much as many others who were deemed to be best friends, mostly due to their differing interest levels in skateboarding. Syd skateboarded a lot. Additionally, he didn’t know if he’d consider the blond his best friend, and he knew for certain that Kai’s best friend was Simon. Those two were practically inseparable outside of classes, which was alright. Syd never felt like he was left out or needed more from their friendship. They had a good thing going, so why fix something that wasn’t broken?

Perhaps things would be a little quieter this year than the last, however, if only because Penelope had graduated. He and his sister got along for the most part, and although they didn’t hang out too much over the last year (due to her being seventeen and having friends and going on dates??? Plus him spending a lot of his time practicing cool tricks on his skateboard), they still ran into each other and talked and kept each other mostly up to date on their lives. Maybe he wouldn’t miss her, though. After her first six years at Hogwarts, he got rather used to only seeing her for the holidays.

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do j a c k
                                                Without the m a n up on my b a c k

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Syd
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Feast
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed him!

Kai was excited for the sorting feast. Mostly for the food, but also because he didn't have to stand in the middle and wait to be summoned like some sort of horrible lottery. He sat beside Syd, glad his friend was back this year. It had been a fairly boring summer, with the family mostly just hanging out at home. He had babysat the girls anytime both parents felt the need to work, otherwise hanging out with Simon and Reggie. Reggie got his own house with his girlfriend, but Kai wasn't super fond of the massive amounts of plants inside, especially since the pollen made his head hurt super bad. It was still super cool, though, to think of his cousin as all grown up. Also halfway through the summer when their letters came in, Simon got a cool badge declaring him a prefect. After that his hair was jam-colored for like three days. It was super neat.

But now, Kai was back. After a long train ride with lots of snacks, he was ready to start the year fresh. Now he just had to wait through the boring sorting until dinner would appear. "Do anything fun this summer, Syd? Like -woo- any cool skate-tch-board tricks? Or like... trips?" He looked over, a small grin on his face. He quite missed his friends, most of all was Syd. They were best friends and they liked to hang out at school, but summer seemed like they couldn't find any time. Perhaps they could catch up soon!

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:23 pm
User Image
                                                If I d i e before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can s k a t e

Syd Barrett
                                                Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Keeper Reserve

Syd turned to Kai when he had asked if he did anything fun over the summer. “Yeah, I finally landed my first 360 flip!” he bragged, a large grin spreading across his features. Although it took many scratches and scrapes, and even shooting his skateboard out from under him on more than one occasion, he was proud to have done it. “I managed to land it a few times afterward. I can show you later,” he offered, hoping that his friend would be interested in checking out his new cool trick. It was a shame that Kai didn’t skateboard or scooter; otherwise, the two would have the opportunity to hang out more. “Aside from that, not much. Penny moved out with Cenek,” he mentioned casually. Honestly, Syd thought it was kind of weird that they decided to live together considering they broke up at the end of the school year, but his parents didn’t seem too concerned with that situation as far as he could tell. Maybe Penelope thought they still stood a chance, and perhaps, that was why she had agreed to move in with him. Poor, naive Penny, he thought, assessing their friendship with the limited information he had. “How ‘bout you? Did you do anything fun?” he asked.

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do j a c k
                                                Without the m a n up on my b a c k

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:04 pm
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust.
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust

User Image
User Image

Ꮜɴꮻꮁꮁꮖꮯꮖꭺꮮ Ꭲꮃꮖɴ Ꭱꭺꮩꭼɴꮯꮮꭺꮃ Ꮁꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ Ꮲꭺꭱꭺ🇳ꮻꭱꮇꭺꮮ Ꮖ🇳ꮩꭼꮪꭲꮖꮐꭺꭲꮻꭱ

✿◉●•◦Ruth let out a humongous sigh of relief once the hat was off and she was able to not only join Everly at the Ravenclaw table but Kai as well. She'd worried for a second what she would do if she had been placed in another house (she'd been sharing a room with her sister for nearly half her life at this point!) but luckily she wouldn't have to deal with that. Poor alternative universe her though. She sat directly next to her sister and even managed a small smile before remembering she was at a table of practical strangers. Drat. So far no one else had approached or talked to them yet but she suppose that was only a matter of time.
                                                            "Typi

Take a moment to ask yourself if
this is how we fall apart.
But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
You've got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing to fear.
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Kai and Ruthie
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Mom and Dad are gonna be so proud!

As she got sorted, Everly was so relieved. She would be safe and sound in Ravenclaw. She hurried to the table, trying to get there before Ruth was sorted. As she made it to the table, she spotted her brother, there to give her a big hug. She clutched his hand as Ruth was called up, both waiting with bated breath. Soon, Ravenclaw was shouted out over the hall, earning a happy little hop from Everly, and a cheer from Kai.

Everly plopped down beside her brother's seat, holding a hand out for her sister. Kai gave Ruth a hug too, before returning to his seat. "We did it, Ruthie! I asked the hat to put us somewhere nice, and it put us with Kai! We're gonna get to share a room still, which is stellar!" She bounced a bit in her seat, squeezing Ruth's hand. "Plus it means all the Blake side of the family, Reggie and Simon are over there in Hufflepuff, and we, the Levys are in Ravenclaw. I wonder if Becky will keep the tradition when she comes." Honestly, Evie was just happy to be with family. A huge sigh of relief escaped her, now that her fears were cared for.

{{Wearing :: Sorting Uniform}}
          Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash