Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:46 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista
xxxRavenclaw First Yearxxx

Location : Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table (Sorting 2057)
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws... Everly & Ruth

Noreen was shocked at how the hat talked. Guess it wasn’t so weird to talk to a hat after all. Listening to the hat’s words, she was glad she wouldn’t have to worry about doing anything. When it was declared she’d follow in her father’s footsteps and be in Ravenclaw, she felt relief. Though, she would have been happy in any house. Slipping on off the stool, Noreen made her way to the table of blue and bronze. It was officially over, she no longer needed to worry about it. Granted who was worried.

Noreen slipped in across from her newly sorted roommates. Sisters based on the last name, and they looked alike so that had to be right.
                                                  “Guess we’ll be roommates. My name’s Nora, what’s yours? I’m guessing you two are sisters, right?” She greeted the two girls with a big smile.

OOC : - - -

Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                  Yukina101

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:24 pm
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust.
Take a moment to think of just
flexibility, love, and trust

User Image
User Image

Ꮜɴꮻꮁꮁꮖꮯꮖꭺꮮ Ꭲꮃꮖɴ Ꭱꭺꮩꭼɴꮯꮮꭺꮃ Ꮁꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ Ꮲꭺꭱꭺ🇳ꮻꭱꮇꭺꮮ Ꮖ🇳ꮩꭼꮪꭲꮖꮐꭺꭲꮻꭱ

✿◉●•◦Ruth had smiled into Kai's hug and giggled softly into her sweater at his observation at the family separation. She loved her cousins she really did but...Hufflepuff seemed a little too bright for her. Color wise she meant! Her smiled brightened as Evie was just as excited about their sorting as she was-outwardly she means-before she was surprised at a voice coming from across from them. It was a girl she had noticed standing a bit away from her in line and she must've just gotten sorted as the girl swore no one had been in that seat a when she'd first joined. "I'mhm Ruth. An-and we are sisters, almost twins." Ruth mumbled shyly. Gosh, she was going to have to get used to this "being social" thing sooner rather than later it seems.

Take a moment to ask yourself if
this is how we fall apart.
But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
You've got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing to fear.
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.

Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:50 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

It was weird, Linsey had looked forward to the end of term as it approached last spring, and she’d spent the summer counting the days before she’d journey to London and board the train for school again. This summer there was none of the drama of the year preceding. She’d had the chance to meet and play with her newest cousin, Freya, and her godmother took her to Diagon Alley to shop for her school supplies, and help her pick out the broomstick she’d use for Quidditch this year.

She also wasn’t traveling alone this time around, Linsey was gifted with one of Lugh’s grandpups, Blannat. It was all she could do to hang onto the wriggling mass of head, tongue, paws and tail, who would bark and whine excitedly and wag his tail so hard it could qualify as a small whip. Blannat wanted to investigate anything and everything, and pull Linsey along for the ride.

While Ma and Da took her to meet the train this time, her godmother promised to come collect her for the holidays, and yes, they’d visit Montmartre and go Christmas shopping into the boutiques and shops in the Artist Quarter. Linsey spent the ride north reading, doing sketches, and, at some point, she was crashed out on a seat with her faithful companion snuggled close.

Linsey was happy to be at school again, and she was already at the Ravenclaw Table, watching the Sorting take place. She was wearing a long dark blue jumper dress with plenty of pockets, with a poofy white blouse and House tie, while her silvery-blonde hair was drawn back into a ridiculously long ponytail. She’d already gotten a pencil and a small sketchbook from out of the pocket of her dress, and was doodling out an idea, as she saw kids being Sorted into her House, including a couple which she guessed were sisters.

Hi, I’m Linsey,” she said cheerfully to the newcomers. “Linsey Grey-Cavendish.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Kai and Ruthie, Nora, Linsey
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? There are way too many people in this school

Everly gave Ruth's hand another little squeeze as another girl sat across from them. She greeted herself and noted they'd be roommates. Ruth replied with her name, and that they were indeed sisters. "And I'm Everly. Also this guy's our big brother, Kai. He's um... a fourth year. Not just... some weirdo older kid." She nodded succinctly, glancing over at Kai, who rolled his eyes with a big grin. Just as she was about to ask for more information on their new roommate (and friend, of course), another girl spoke up, saying her name was Linsey. "Hi there. If you didn't hear, I'm Everly, this is my unofficial-official-twin-sister Ruth, and this here's Nora. Are you also a first year?" If not, hopefully Kai knew her. Evie glanced over at Ruth, wishing a bit that they weren't on apparent display. Perhaps soon they could do dinner and go hide in their new bedroom....

{{Wearing :: Sorting Uniform}}
          Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Everly - #6B3FA0
          Kai - #00C78C

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
          Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
          To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
          I got misty eyes as they said farewell
          But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
          'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
          I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
          It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
          'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Only my thoughts
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Still sucks they're all in Slytherin

Milan couldn't decide if he was excited or not to be back at school. Summer had been tense to say the least. Between his struggling to get completely clean (the night sweats had been the worst part), Echo being forced off her hallucinogens, Yari on constant suicide watch, and Harlynn feeling... different.... the Wellbelove home had been a mess. Somewhere in the middle, while Milan had been working on the very suit he'd opted to wear, Otis brought in their letters from school. All were normal... except his own. Tucked inside his letter was a badge identifying him as Head Boy. After questioning his own sanity, Milan felt a bubble of pride. Had he really been deemed worthy by the professors? Especially since he was sure they must all dislike him after his messy sixth year.

On the train, he awkwardly joined the prefects. Everyone seemed confused to see him, and he felt incredibly out of place. Luckily, Head Girl Aria seemed to know the drill and mostly led the meeting. He did patrols, never wanting to ask questions, on the chance someone would think he wasn't worthy of his title. After a long train ride, they finally made it to the school. He wasn't able to find his sisters, so he rode a carriage with virtual strangers. Once inside, he sat at the Ravenclaw table, seemingly all alone. He pulled out his sketch book, working on a new suit design plan. He didn't notice his sister's eyes upon him, allowing himself to drift into thought.

{{Wearing :: Ravenclaw Uniform + Robes}}
          {{OoC :: Open for Interactions!}}
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:53 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista
xxxRavenclaw Fourth Yearxxx

Location : Great Hall ~ Sorting 2060
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws...

Noreen was glad to finally be at the castle. The travel back to school every year was exhausting. Not that she regretted any of it. Fixing her school robes, Nora took a seat at her house table. She still couldn’t believe that she was a Ravenclaw of all things. Good grades had never been her thing, but she supposed being in the blue and bronze house was more then that. The hat didn’t get it wrong certainly, but it was surreal. Watching the sorting Noreen wondered how many of them would end up in her house. Not that it overly mattered but it was nice to see where everyone ended up. As she watched she glanced around for any of her friends. She swore she had them, she just hadn’t run into any of them yet. They’d turn up sooner or later. If not, she’d manage until the food arrived.

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:11 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice-Captain

After having a summer to remember and treasure, Linsey was back at school once more. She’d learned so much from Milan and Vera, stuff she intended to pass on at Art Club, and she got the chance to realize a few dreams of her. Helping them get Cloak and Coven up and running was helping them make their hopes and dreams a reality, and she was so happy to help them. She also was able to work things out with them so she could continue to send them pieces of her design-work, and they’d invited her to Fashion Week next June.

One bummer though was when she and Mom had that talk about why she and Milan could never be an item, at least not so long as she was still considered a minor. Stil, she would treasure the time they spent together, all the sketches she did of Milan, and those dreams of what could have been….

However, all that came at the price of Mom turning down the work-study in Egypt with Aunt Lynn for her. The money would have been nice, so would having the job-contacts at Gringotts, but the potential risk was too great for a fourteen-year-old witch without access to her magic. There was also the growing reality that the life of a Cursebreaker wasn’t for her. While she could probably do the work, it wasn’t for her; art was her passion, not archaeology. Mom was likely about to have the conversation with her about how she needed to focus on her schoolwork, and she had plenty of time to be an artist and a designer, when she got two bits of news from school.

Linsey was amazed to find out she made Prefect and Vice-Captain of the House Quidditch team; she was sure, of course, Milan had put in a good word on her behalf to make it happen, and she made sure to thank him. She also kept her promise to herself and got a corset-vest similar to his to wear with the badge. For the first Prefect meeting, she wore that vest, along with a navy-blue pencil skirt, a dressy blouse with long poofy sleeves and lace, four-inch heels, and her hair worn up off her neck. She wanted to look the part, now she was a Prefect, and had a host of new responsibilities. More than that though, she wanted to be a big sister to the younger students, especially the First Years, some of whom this was their first time away from home beyond a sleepover.

The newly minted Fifth Year Prefect was there at the table, right where she belonged and was watching the Sorting, and making notes on the new students as they tried on the Hat.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:05 pm
User Image
Ethan Brody Quimby-Winthrop
Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Half Blood - Twelve Years Old

User Image
                                                    Location : Great Hall ~ Sorting 2060
                                                    Company : Ravenclaws...

Ethan had enjoyed his summer. It was a nice break from the school year. Though as the days drew closer, he was more then ready to go back to Hogwarts. It was like a second home in many ways. Being taken to the platform he said goodbye to his parents. He insisted that Sabrina come too despite her saying his parents would take him. Honestly by now she could have known that Ethan saw her as a second mum. He constantly had to remind her it seemed. Even at twelve he was not letting it go. Making sure everyone would be okay while was away, he boarded the Hogwarts Express with the rest of the students.

Enjoying the freedom for a bit Ethan sat in the cabin with a book. Reading the pages while periodically glancing out the window to view the scenery. Before long they train had made it to Hogsmeade station where Ethan and all the other students at the school would travel by carriage to the school. It was new for his year, so he just followed the older students to where he needed to go. Climbing aboard the seemingly self moving carriage, it wasn’t long before the students were at the main gate to the castle. It was good to be back.

Making his way into the great hall, Ethan made his way over to the Ravenclaw table. It was just last year he was sorted into the house of the eagle. He hadn’t been sure where he’d end up honestly. Though he found he easily fit right in. Sure, Ethan could be the more foolish and insanely stupid student at times, but he definitely found his more creative side come to light. Something he had in common with many of his classmates. Taking a seat, Ethan waited for the sorting to begin.

"Fairy tales are more than true:
                                                    not because they tell us that dragons exist,
                                                    but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking my place at the table
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Seb is coming soon?

The Sorting Hat had declared him in Ravenclaw, before being removed from his head. His robes turned blue and bronze magically, solidifying his house selection. The Deputy Headmistress pointed him to the Ravenclaw Table and Declan silently moved over to the table as people cheered for him to be sorted to their House. He quietly sat down, watching for Sebastian to be Sorted. He was called right after Declan and the boy swallowed hard watching his friend. The Hat declared Gryffindor and Declan's heart sank. First, Lyric had been Sorted into Slytherin and now Sebastian was sorted into Gryffindor. He watched his friend go over to the Gryffindor Table with tears welling in his eyes. He hadn't anticipated them getting separated like this and though he just met him today, Declan felt safe around him and, after all, Sebastian was his first friend ever, really, other than animals. The boy dabbed at his eyes and shrunk down at the table, not caring too much about the rest of the Sorting. He did perk up when Vesna's name was called, then frowned deeper when she too was Sorted into Slytherin. So now Declan was officially alone, scared about what to expect.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw First Year
Pureblood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table (Sorting 2060)
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws... Declan

Creative, smart, and quite a curiosity on you, eh?
                                                  You are your parents' child
                                                  and their home will be yours too!

Ravenclaw!

Luna sighed with relief as the sorting hat assured her of her place and declared Ravenclaw would be her house. Sliding off the stool, she felt a weight lift off her shoulders. Walking towards to the table of cheering student, Luna glanced at her robes that had changed to blue and bronze. She was so happy to have ended up in her parents’ house. Though they wouldn’t have cared she felt relieved not to end up somewhere different.

Being greeted by an older student as she took a seat at the table, the worst was over. Now Luna could enjoy the sorting of all her fellow students and potential housemates. Speaking of housemates, one seemed to deflate the moment the student just after wasn’t sorted into Ravenclaw. She guessed the two were friends. Maybe she could help? Couldn’t hurt to try cheering him up. “Hey, don’t be so down. You’ll still get to spend time with your friend during class and outside of curfew hours.” Luna assured him. “My name’s Luna. Luna Lovette.” She greeted simply.

AliceInWonderland0921

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone and Luna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching Sorting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Today was long and I'm tired

Declan looked up when someone sat down next to him and started to talk to him. He realized he'd been crying and wiped his eyes with the sleeves of his robe. She was saying that he'd still get to spend time with Seb pretty much every time besides bed. That did make sense. He nodded a little, then the girl introduced herself as Luna Lovette. Declan forced a smile onto his face and said, "I...I'm Declan McNamara." He dabbed at his eyes again and looked around the table at everyone sitting together. "There's a lot of people in our House, huh?" He wasn't very good at making conversation but he didn't want to be the creepy kid that just sat there silently. Not again, at least. Seb had said this was a new start for him and he wanted to take advantage of that, even if he was weird and awkward. People could change, right?

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:14 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw First Year

User Image

Luna smiled at her housemate, knowing being away from familiar things would be kind of scary. Leaving her sister and brother behind as well as her parents wasn’t easy. Probably not for most kids her age. They’d all adjust or so that’s what everyone always said anyway. Not like Luna was an expert. “Nice to meet you Declan.” She said continuing to smile. See she could help. As if anyone doubted. When he mentioned there being a lot of students in their house, Luna nodded. “Sure are. Both of my parents were in Ravenclaw. Not sure how we all fit in a tower, but I hear there is a great view from up there.” She couldn’t wait to see it for herself. At least they weren’t deep underground underneath the lake or something. Definitely terrifying. “So, what are you most looking forward too?” Luna asked curiously. She certainly had no shortage of conversation topics on hand.

AliceInWonderland0921

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? xxx
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone and Luna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching Sorting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Today was long and I'm tired

Having someone to talk to was definitely helping with Declan's anxiety at being separated from his friends. And it seemed that Luna was like Seb in the fact that she was more extroverted. Declan wished he could just talk to people, but he still believed that anyone older than him was a sir or ma'am and needed to be respected. Luna said that both her parents had been in Ravenclaw, meaning she was probably a pureblood, or at least mostly pureblood. Declan remembered the differences explained to him by Mrs Nora. He himself was a Muggleborn but apparently his grandfather was a Squib, something he'd only revealed to the family recently. When asked what he was most excited for, Declan perked up a little. What wasn't he excited for?! "Um, well, I'm looking forward to classes. I wanna learn everything about the magical world I can. I also heard the library is fantastic. My parents only ever let me read religious texts, so I wanna read all the fantasy books I can. And Mrs Nora got me some books to start with." There it was, the reason he was in Ravenclaw. He was most excited for classes and books. "Um.. how about you?" he asked, returning the question for her. It was polite to ask back and, again, he didn't want to be the weird quiet kid anymore.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:55 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw First Year

User Image

Luna was glad to hear a bit of excitement coming from Declan. Then again how could you not be excited about being at Hogwarts. Even with it being her birthday tomorrow, she was excited for the coming days ahead. Listening to Declan explain what he was looking forward to, it made sense why he was in Ravenclaw. “I’m definitely looking forward to classes, potions for sure. Also, clubs. I love music so that’s the first one I’m after. And, I really want to see the kitchens, there’s a secret entrance somewhere in the basement.” Luna excitedly shared. “Oh! Speaking of Libraries. I heard our common room has loads of books. Like a second library. It might take you years to read them all.” She added happily. There were so many exciting things to look forward too.

OOC : Luna isn't rambling lol

AliceInWonderland0921

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Stars... and Classmates, I guess
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Is the ceiling glass???

Tambry was stoked when she was sorted. The house of Blue and Bronze?! It would look so awesome! She did a little twirl on her way to the table, happily finding a spot next to a few other kids about her age. Everything here was so exciting... and wait. She tipped her head back, gasping at the array of stars overhead. "C'est beau~" She whispered, dark eyes sparkling in the lights. A hand ran through her wild curls as the girl leaned her arms on the table, alternating between looking at the stars and glancing at her future classmates.

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out