Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Feast
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Try to make friends

Declan was always uncomfortable when he couldn't sit with Seb because he always felt weird and like an outcast. He did have other friends in his house, but they all seemed busy currently. But Declan remembered what Seb had said before their trip to school. Declan needed to try to be more like his best friend. Sebastian could make friends with anyone and Declan wanted to be like that. At least here at Hogwarts, he wasn't the same kind of outcast he was at primary school. Huffing a little sigh, he watched the Sorting and saw that there were two of the new first years sorted into his house. He'd been focused on the Sorting and memorizing the names of all the new first years. One of the new firsties sat near him, so Declan decided to introduce himself and try to be an extrovert like Seb. The girl's name was Tambry and she was currently staring at the ceiling, which Declan didn't fault her for; the ceiling was a masterful piece of magic and something the blond was impressed by as well. Moving over a little to sit next to her, Declan stammered, "H...hello... there... Er... my name is D...Declan Mc...McNamara. It... it's... nice to meet you." The blond smiled, hiding his shaking hands underneath the table.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan McNamara
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He seems so nervous...

Dark eyes glanced over when a very nervous sounding boy spoke beside her. He offered his name, though he seemed incredibly terrified at providing it. Tambry sent over a soft grin, hoping to ease his nerves. "Bonjour, Declan. It's lovely to meet you too. My name is Tambry Hattley. So tell me, is Hogwarts cool everywhere, or just up there?" She gestured up to the ceiling, a bit of calm excitement evident in her voice.

She tried to keep herself toned down a bit, even though her dad always said she had a "larger than life personality". It was something she had to try and calm sometimes. With practiced ease, Tambry crossed her legs, tucking her feet under her thighs. It was certainly exciting. "It's nice to meet someone on my first day. Perhaps you can show me around? After all, I don't know anything about this school... or any, really. I was homeschooled for the most part." She nodded, curls bouncing with the motion.

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

She introduced herself as Tambry Hattley and Declan nodded, remembering her name from the Deputy Headmistress calling her, but he didn't want to seem weird by admitting he already knew her name. She asked if the school was cool everywhere or just the ceiling. "T... the ceiling is cool bit of magic. B...but the whole sc...school is pretty cool," he said, smiling a little shyly. If she was amazed by the ceiling, she was going to be floor by the magic staircases. When she asked if he could show her around, Declan chewed on his lip a bit. "My best friend Seb... he and I can definitely show you around. The li...library is my favorite place. It's got so many books... Oh... have you ever seen a living painting? That was... something new for me coming here." Declan remembered the first time he saw the moving paintings and how he'd practically wet himself. They scared the bejesus out of him, but now he'd adapted and had made friends with many of the paintings. He really liked talking to the Fat Lady while waiting for Seb to come out.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was good to know that it wasn't just this busy room that was neat. He said the whole school was cool, even providing a smile. When he did, Tambry smiled too, her nose wrinkling up a bit as she did. "Well, that's good to know. I can't wait to wander and explore." She was indeed thrilled about it, but also wanted to make her new friend feel less worried. He spoke up again, this time about his best friend. Well, that was good, at least! Apparently the library was Declan's favorite place.... then about the living paintings.

"Wait... they're alive? They were talking on our way in, but I thought it was just some kind of... trick or something! That's... insane. And also super creepy, right? I guess it's a big change in more ways than I guessed." She sighed softly, wanting to ask her dad all the questions... but she also didn't want to make him feel bad about not telling her. He didn't get to go here either, after all. Tambry looked over at Declan once more, then bit her lip. He still seemed super nervous, but at least it was on the decline. "So, Declan, I heard there are lots of fun classes and stuff here. What's your favorite? I'm looking forward to a few, but honestly, I'm not really sure what they are. The Governess, um... Nora, I think, got me a book, but we had a performance and had to focus on that instead." Maybe just maybe, talking about classes would help break Declan's worry and stress.

AliceInWonderland0921

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tambry seemed a little surprised that the paintings were actually alive and not just magical. At least, Declan thought they were alive, at least maybe partially. They all had different personalities and different schedules and lives and stuff. And their own friends too! She changed the subject to classes, which happened to be one of Declan's favorite subjects. "Oh, the classes are great! My favorites are Herbology and Charms! Oh and History! Learning about the magical world is so cool." She mentioned a Governess and said the name of one of Declan's favorite people. "Oh, you know Mrs Nora too! I love her! She brought me here the first year." The blond boy smiled happily. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. Oh but yeah, the classes are pretty awesome. So... um... are you a Muggleborn too? That's what I am; both of my parents are Muggles." Declan shifted a little, uncomfortable talking about his parents.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Apparently, the correct topic with Declan was about classes. He started mentioning what sounded like half her schedule, and Tambry nodded along, absorbing it all. "Fantastic, I like learning History, so adding magic will only make it more awesome, right? And Herbology... that's plants, right?" She asked, leaning her cheek onto her hand propped up on the table. It was certainly going to be a fun year, especially if three whole classes were gonna be fun... at least according to Declan.

After mentioning the nice Governess who'd helped her do her shopping, Declan seemed excited by that too. He spoke kindly about the woman, saying she'd brought him during his first year as well. He then asked if she was a Muggleborn, causing Tambry to ponder for a moment. "She was super nice and helped us do up the shopping... though, um... I'm not really sure if I'm a muggleborn. Technically no, but I'm not certain. My Mère is not magical at all, but we learned that my Père is magical... but not? His parents are, but he's not, if that makes sense." She shrugged, wondering if perhaps Declan knew the name for whatever she was. He seemed pretty smart, anyway.

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Declan nodded emphatically when she asked if Herbology was about plants and said, "Oh yeah, it definitely is! And the professor for the younger kids is very nice! She's a wood nymph with is like an elf from the forest. She's super cool; she can make plants grow by just thinking about them!" He smiled, knowing that Tambry would find their Herbology teacher very interesting. When she described her family, Declan put two and two together and figured that mère meant mother and père meant father. She described him as a squib since his parents were magical. "Oh, I get it! Your dad is called a squib. My grandfather is a squib too, that's where my magic comes from. So, technically you're also a Muggleborn too. That's cool though. Seb is Muggleborn as well." The blond shifted a little to glance over at his best friend. Seb was currently engaged in conversation with Olivia and the boy Declan remembered from sorting named Adelai. A quick frown crossed his lips, then he huffed a little sigh. "But yeah, all the classes are great... well, except for Defense. That class scares me a little."

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Were plants another favorite of Declan's? If so, Tambry would really need to list "people skills" on her resume. "Oh wow! That's insane. So the teacher is like... a plant elf? Is... is she the one at the table up there with a flower crown? Because that seems like a plant-elf thing to do." She chuckled, but figured it would be pretty fantastic to grow plants with only one's mind. Plus, it made sense that she was the teacher of the plant class if she had those abilities. "And I guess it's comforting to know if we mess up she can probably fix it, right?"

While explaining her situation, Declan seemed surprisingly understanding. He apparently had a similar situation, though it was his grand-père. Declan even gave their situation a name, earning a confused look. "My Père is called a squid???" What a frustrating name choice! The magical community was so weird. But Declan said she'd also be a muggleborn, like himself and his other friend, Seb. "Interesting. Which one is your 'Seb'?" There were tons of people at the table Declan seemed to be glancing at, and she wondered if they'd have time to meet.

Declan huffed a bit with a frown, and Tambry tilted her head. The blond continued the conversation, saying all their classes were great, save Defense. "It's scary? I thought it was like... learning defensive spells. I'm not sure I can handle a scary class..." She frowned herself a bit, clucking her tongue. Maybe she'd have to judge on her own, especially since only moments ago, Declan had seemed frightened of her.

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Deccy nodded when Tambry asked if Professor Azalea was the one with the flower crown and the blond nodded with a smirk. That was indeed the wood nymph herself being the goofy person that she was. When she misunderstood what he said regarding what her father's title was, he giggled then said, "Not squid, like the creature in the lake. Squib, with a B. It's what the magical world calls someone non-magical born to magical parents." He sighed, glancing back over at the Gryffindor Table. Tambry asked which one was Seb and Declan let out a little sigh. "See that goofy boy with the pink hair? That's Sebby. He's my best friend." Declan rested his head on his hands and sighed again. How he wished he could be over there sitting with his bestie. "He's really cool. He dyes his hair like once a month and always crazy vibrant colors. And he's so awesome at making friends. If it wasn't for Mrs Nora introducing us last year, I'd have no friends at all." Declan really appreciated his best friend because he felt like he'd be nothing with his other half.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That hair dye...

At least her guess on professors had been correct. Dec seemed pretty happy about it. Tambry wanted to ask about the other professors, but conversation was shifted away to their lineages. The blond said he'd not said squid, but squib. That wasn't even the weirdest part of the conversation. "Excusez-moi, did you say there were squids in a lake? I... I'm pretty positive they only live in oceans. There's not salt-water in a lake." She pondered, wondering if there was some sort of miscommunication or something at play.

After asking who Seb was, Tambry followed Declan's look. "Ooooh! Pink is my favorite color! And it's so bright!" Maybe he could figure out how to add some pink into her dark curls. Her attention shifted back to the blond as he spoke about his best friend. The hair dye bill in that kid's house must be insane if he was dying hair every month! Declan even noted that if it wasn't for Governess Nora, he'd never have friends. "Well, I know that's not true. After all, he's way over there and you've done a pretty good job of making a new friend." Well, at least... she hoped he thought of her as a friend.

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:15 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista ~ Keeper
xxxRavenclaw Fifth Year Prefectxxx

Company : Students...

Noreen walked into the great hall sporting her new Prefect badge on her robes. It felt great knowing she had something not many other students had. Starting off the year right, she wanted it to continue onto the Quidditch pitch. Course that would require some extra effort on her part, she was sure. Then she had exams to worry about but that was still a long way off in her mind. In fact, tonight Noreen was more or less wondering where her brother would land with regards to his sorting.

Taking a seat at the Ravenclaw table, Noreen looked to the front of the hall waiting patiently. As first years were sorted, she watched them go to each house. All of them would get something different out of this experience but with the sorting hat’s words of wisdom it would prove well. When her brother was called, she looked to see where he would be placed.
                                                  “Ravenclaw!” She heard the hat call out. Nora smiled and clapped all while feeling a hint of annoyance, something she wasn’t expecting. She’d be sharing her space with her brother for the rest of her time at Hogwarts. Not something she concerned herself with and hadn’t realized really until now. At least she could keep a close eye on him being Prefect and all.

Oh boy this should be fun.

OOC : - - -

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

When she noticed that he'd mentioned the giant squid in the lake, Declan giggled a little since he'd had fairly the same reaction to learning about the squid as well. He scratched his head, noting that his hair was getting a little shaggy at the same time. "Well, there is one giant squid that lives in the lake. I think he'd magical though. Almost never makes an appearance. Also, might be a myth." Declan shrugged, but the smile never left his face. His attention was still mostly focused on the Gryffindor Table and his best friend. Olivia playfully punched Seb on the shoulder and the blond assumed he said something silly to provoke that response from their gothic friend. At least, that was what usually caused her to react that way. Declan sighed, wishing he could be over there as well. Tambry said that Declan was doing well over here with making a new friend and the blond smiled. "You really want to be my friend?" He looked over at her, still smiling. "I... I'm pretty shy at first, I know. Seb... he said that I'm really nice and people... they'd like me if I spoke up. I... I used to get bullied a lot at primary school. Being different... and all." He shrugged, seeming sad. Then a bright smile crossed his face and he added, "But at Hogwarts, everyone is different and I did make a lot of friends. So, um... yeah, will you be my friend?"

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so sweet!

There was a giant squid in the lake outside?!? "The one they just had a bunch of eleven year olds cross in a rickety boat? That's gotta be dangerous, right?" Tambry chuckled nervously, hoping she wouldn't have to take the boats again. At least Declan seemed to be laughing and happy, even if his attention seemed divided over to keep an eye on his friend. That made Bry happy, knowing Declan had someone that seemed to care about him just as much as he did. Especially when the pink-haired friend waved happily over toward them.

It was about then that Tambry asked Declan to be a friend. The blond seemed... genuinely surprised. He questioned her, then said he was told he was really nice and people would like him if he spoke up. Then he said he used to get bullied, which made the younger girl a little sad. When Declan's smile returned, hers did too. He said he had lots of friends now, then asked her to be his friend. With a bright smile, Tambry pulled her new friend into a big hug. "I'd love to! You're already a pretty great friend!" She pulled back, sending over a happy smile.

AliceInWonderland0921

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Apparently the news that there was a giant squid living in the Black Lake was as startling to Tambry as it had been to Declan, who was already afraid of the boats they'd had to take. The blond boy nodded a little, then said, "Supposedly, there is indeed a giant squid in the lake. But it's like, never seen so maybe there is? But the good news is you don't ever have to take the boats again. Second years and up come up to the school is cool horse-less carriages... And not autos, I mean literally carriages with no horses." He chuckled a little because he'd heard several purebloods refer to automobiles as horse-less carriages before and he felt the need to clarify that. After all, being in the house of blue and bronze meant being factual and accurate as often as possible, something that Declan aspired to be. After he asked Tambry to be friend, she pulled him into a big hug, which he was at first shocked by, but he quickly recovered and returned the gesture, then smiled when she said he was a pretty great friend. Pushing a stray lock of hair from his face, Declan smiled and said, "Aw thanks. I'm... I feel weird being able to talk like this, but I like it. Trying to be a better me is tough, but I want to be, you know?" It was a weird question, but Declan wanted to get validation that he was doing the right thing by being more conversationalist.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items