Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Cunning. Ambitious. Resourceful. Shrewd. Determined

This is where the Slytherins sit.

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends."

-The Sorting Hat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

Ella calmly walked to her table and took a seat after the Sorting Hat announced that she was in Slytherin house. She really hadn't expected anything different. After all, she was descended from Salazar Slytherin himself. Though, she was rather pleased that the hat had barely touched her head before giving it's decision. Quietly, she put some food on her plate, and began to eat, glancing around the table every now and then to get a look at her fellow housemates.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 pm
User ImageWhy? Because I’m a Slytherin, you twit…
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Edgar glanced around as he sat amongst the other Slytherins. He smirked as they patted his back and gripped his arm in happiness. Ed knew that he was amongst friends and those he knew. This was his house. His blood. The Slytherin parents basically knew each other from so many years of being in the same house. Not one person was out of place.

Not even Ella, who sat on the opposite side of the table from Ed. He had tried talking to her on the train, but kept being distracted by those who he knew were - as his father put it - lesser than he. Now was his chance, but his voice betrayed him as more people congratulated him in whispers. He tried to listen to the other students being called out, but couldn't focus long enough. He had to say something.

Edgar glanced up at Ella and whispered, "Congrats on making Slytherin... yet I would have died of shock had the hat placed you anywhere else," he smirked, his head tilting slightly.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Salazar Slytherin knew better than the rest…

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

When the familiar voice reached her ears, Ella looked up, so that her eyes fell on the familiar face to match it. "As would I, Edgar." Was her response to his comment about dying of shock if she had been placed anywhere else. Not only that, but her father would be turning in his grave if that had happened. My, she wouldn't have been pleased at all if that had happened. It didn't matter now though, because she was in Slytherin, right where she belonged. "Congratulations to you as well...Though from the looks of it, you've gotten plenty already." The brunette said, giving him the smallest of smiles.

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 am
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Ed chuckled, "Well, you know me..." Edgar placed his hands on the table, the fingers laced together, "I always seem to attract attention," Edgar laughed. He wondered, suddenly, why he hadn't seen Ella on the train. Then he thought that she had been sitting with the other, lesser, students waiting to be sorted.

"Are you excited about being here? I heard that the flying teacher is a Slytherin," he spoke casually, stabbing his food gently with a fork. Truth was, Edgar was extremely excited about flying. He couldn't wait to be up in the air and the fact that their flying teacher was a Slytherin gave Ed goosebumps.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:10 am
User Image Scarlet Albany
User Image
Scarlet walked down to the Slytherin table. She was in the exact house she was expected to be placed in.She sat down in silence.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Halfbloodprincessop

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"Yes, I do know you...Well enough to know that you enjoy the attention given." Ambriella replied. When Ed asked if she was excited to be here, she thoughtfully looked around the room for a moment. Finally looking back at him, Ella gave a shrug. "I'm not sure yet..." She told him honestly. On the one hand, it was so interesting to see the school that her ancestor helped create, but on the other, she was not too excited about being around so many muggle-born and half-blood wizards. She didn't really like that too much. "But our flying lessons should be interesting with the professor having been a Slytherin." She continued. Hopefully she would be able to be her houses seeker in a few years.

((Sorry this took forever, I was gone practically all day, so I really didn't have a chance until now.))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image Scarlet Albany
User Image
Excitement coursed through her vains. She looked around the great hall full of laughing,chatting.and loud people. She looked at her own table with pride knowing they were all pure~Bllod.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Halfbloodprincessop

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 am
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

"Are you interested in Quidditch?" Edgar took a forkful of peas and put them in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed, playing with his mashed potatoes as he did. He simply stabbed them and tilted his head to watch Ella's expressions. If Ella wanted to play Quidditch, then that was already two people for the Quidditch team.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

Ella nodded. "Yes, a bit. If the spot is open once I'm old enough...I'd like to be Seeker." The girl told him. Finally taking a moment to begin eating her food again, looking down at what she had on her plate, she eventually stuck a piece of chicken in her mouth after she finished speaking. After swallowing her food, she looked back up at Ed. "And I know you're interesting in anything to do with flying, so what position would you be going for?"

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 am
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Ed paused for a moment and stuffed a forkful of mashed potatoes in his mouth. He swallowed and spoke, "I never knew you were into being Seeker. Learn something new every day..." Edgar chuckled, "Chaser. I would like to be chaser,"

He looked up from his food to Ella, looking into her eyes. He knew that most Slytherins could trace their roots back to Salazar Slytherin, but Ella had one of the most direct lines back to the famed wizard. Edgar knew that his family's lineage could be traced back, but it was so scattered that the Raymonds were not as famed for being related as the Gaunts were.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

A knowing smile graced her features when Ed gave his reply as to what quidditch position he'd like to play. "Of course. I thought as much." She told him, before taking another bite of her food. Once she'd swallowed her food, her blue-green eyes once again focused on Edgar. "How was your summer? I didn't see you much." Ella asked, continuing their conversation.

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:56 pm
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

The boy shrugged, glancing down at his plate, "It was... decent," he grimaced, "My dad was acting very... strange and didn't allow me out of the house. I was almost unable to go out and get my school supplies,"

In reality, it was because his father was worried that Edgar would be seen flying on a broomstick by muggles. His father dragged him into the house the last time he got caught and he had quite the punishment. It was almost a year ago and his father still didn't allow him outside very easily.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

"That sounds rather...dull." The girl replied. She'd seen the grimace on Edgar's face when he answered though. Obviously, there was more was more behind what he'd said, but she wouldn't push the subject. "Well, you must be happy to be here then. Much better than being stuck at home, I suppose...Right?"

User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:29 pm
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

"Very much so," Edgar's eyes lit up with excitement, "Aren't... you? Or are the Gaunts growing bored of this school already? Ed searched Ella's eyes quietly, putting another forkful of peas into his mouth.

He only now noticed how well cooked his food was. It was so perfectly cooked that everything seemed to melt in his mouth. It made his mouth tingle and his hand quiver slightly. He couldn't believe how much better the cooking was here than at home with their ancient house elf.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff