Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hopefully Friends!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is exciting!

Daphne didn't have anyone sit beside her until the very end, when a girl sat across from her, looking.... grumpy, maybe? She said hello, even calling her dear, though, so Daph assumed she would make a great friend. Especially since they were probably going to be roommates. "Hi there! My name's Daphne! It's really nice to meet you! Hopefully we have lots of fun this year!" She offered a bright grin, tilting her head and allowing her messy blonde hair to fall partially free of the bun she'd done up on the train.

Just as she finished talking, another girl who looked super similar to the first sat down. That was... strange. A moment later, both reacted oddly to... something. Daphne turned to look at the sorting, wondering if something crazy was going on, but it was just a boy going to one of the other houses, then another girl getting called. Maybe they'd made friends on the train or something.... After the other girl was sorted, also into Slytherin, she squished between the other girl.... they all looked like they could be related. Daphne offered a smile to them all. A few minutes later, there was a guy (the headmaster) giving a speech, then the table filled with more food than Daphne had seen... ever. There was so much! And on all the tables!! Magic was so cool! One of the girls questioned the food, then asked about Milan (wasn't that a city in France?). Daphne filled her plate, starting to nibble on the food. "I dunno, I think it all looks pretty tasty. Of course, this is really my first time around all this magic. It's so cool! Are you guys from a magic family? If so, it must be awesome to see this stuff all the time!"

addaellis

CatWaffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:48 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Benji knew that the Hat spoke, but hearing a voice in his head still made him jump, but what the Hat said made him grin with glee. Slytherin! He hadn't particularly cared what house he ended up but the fact that it rivalled Lainey's just made it perfect. He caught her eye and she had that exact 'bitten into a sour blackberry' expression he knew she would and he smirked as his robes changed colours to green, opposite her red.

He hopped off the stool cheerily and made his way towards the cheering table and found a spot to sit near some vaguely familiar faces, fellow first years. "Hey! I'm Benji," he introduced himself as he looked around, studying them; they were going to be his housemates after all.

Three of the girls looked almost identical, and upset. Benji's brows furrowed as he tried to figure out if something happened that he didn't realise. Did someone insult them, or was the food that appeared nasty? It looked and smelled delicious to him, and his grumbling stomach seemed to agree. But this girl wanted to throw it at the hat? "I think it looks good to me, but maybe I'm starving, I haven't eaten since lunch and that was hours ago," he grinned. "Plus food always makes me feel better. My family's magical but Hogwarts is still pretty cool," he told the blonde girl. "It's not like we're allowed to do magic at home anyway so the fact that we get to do it here is really nice. Say, are you guys triplets or something?" This he directed at the three identical girls. A stupidly obvious question, but Benji only met twins before and while he didn't relish the idea of being so attached to someone like Lainey all the time, being identical seemed neat.

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Slytherin Table tab tab tab WITH other firsties

OOC Apologies x'D

Stefan Lee Salvatoree

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffiee

CatWafflee

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:59 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood

Harlynn’s nudge had the effect desired as Echo settled back down, refusing to let any more emotion show. Yari evidently didn't get the same message, sobbing unbecomingly into Echo’s shoulder. Echo nudged Yari pointedly, but didn’t pull away, taking her other hand and holding it tightly under the table.

The Sorting ended soon after that, as though even the professors recognized how cruel tearing Milan from them was and wanted to get the whole thing over with. Food sprung up on the plates before them. Echo was distracted for a moment by the feast of smells but her expression quickly frowned again. Yari seemed to have a similar thought. Echo wondered if she could protest the unjust sorting by refusing to eat. This had happened in history, where monks would starve themselves to protest an unjust government. Echo Angharad was certainly no monk, but aside from being dreadfully dull, the monk aesthetic seemed at least effective. ”Throwing food is positively barbaric, Yari,” Echo chided. ”That said, I must refuse as well. In protest.”

Refusing food didn’t mean refusing drink through, and she reached for the goblet. She had expected sparkling water, but was instead surprised when the goblet filled with a light chocolate scene--chocolate milk! She sipped daintily and turned to the two first years that had introduced themselves: Daphne and Benji, was it?

”Pardon me dear,” Echo Anghard said, flashing a polite if patronizing smile. ”Yes, I’m sure the year will be plenty of...fun. Our family is magical, yes...oh honey, you’re in for an absolute...delight then.” Oh great. She’d have to put up with Daphne getting excited over every little thing. Look, this thing levitated! Daphne probably still squealed over her wand, silly girl Not to say Echo didn’t smile a little every time she felt that familiar warmth from her wand.

Echo was about to ask about Daphne’s family and interests--exactly how vapid was this girl-- when Benji casually interjected with ”Say, are you guys triplets or something?”

”Quadruplets,” Echo snapped immediately, turning a thin smile on the boy. ”And yes, the three of us are identical, unless you have some other explanation for how we three have the same age, last name, and face?” Her sentence turned up at the end, as though it were a genuine question, but her glare was cold and challenging. She raised an eyebrow over her goblet for effect, daring the boy to do anything but apologize.

setting Slytherin Table, Sorting Feast 2053 || with Harlynn, Milan, Yaretzi. Outsiders Daphne and Benji
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing crisply ironed uniform
status MILAN
[quotex="Stefan Lee Salvatore"]
[quotex="oyehh"]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once I never could hope to win
                                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally smirked once he got told what his house was. While he didn't really have a preference for what house he got as they were all perfectly fine in their own ways he was glad to get Slytherin. He and Galen had placed bets on what house he would get and both bet a galleon of their allowances. He wasn't going to hound Galen for the coin but he did look over with a raised brow and made a pay-up gesture. He found a seat with his fellow green-clad classmates. He would watch the rest of the sorting to see who else would be his dormmates

Don't you know
                                                                                          I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                          Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                          And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                          Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                          Without you on my mind

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:06 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

second year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

The Sorting Feast had poor memories for Echo Angharad. A year ago this day, her quadruplets were separated by a stupid piece of oily headwear. Thankfully, there didn’t seem to be much qualms with Milan sitting at the Slytherin table, and the girls often kicked their roommate out to have weekly gossip meetings.

Still, Echo Angharad chose a spot on the Ravenclaw-side of the Slytherin table. She didn’t care to watch more people get screwed over, and wanted to instead spend the time reviewing her notes from pre-reading this year’s textbooks. ”Harlynn, would you like Potions notes instead of listening to that rubbish dunce hat?” She also handed a set of notes to Yari, chiding quietly ”At least look over the first two weeks of material, Yari. I won’t be responsible if you get confused by Transfiguration in the first week. Honestly it’s very basic.”.

She couldn’t possibly let it be known that Echo Angharad Wellbelove studied for her straight Os though, much less studied diligently behind closed doors. Thus, she instead flipped through the latest issue of Witch Weekly, frowning whenever she disagreed with an article or found something unfashionable. She did occasionally lean over to ask Harlynn what she thought of a design before assiduously making notes on those.

Echo did finally relent when the feast started. Last year she hadn’t partaken out of protest of Milan’s sorting. This time, she started again with a sip of her chocolate milk as she surveyed the feast, looking to see what there was. She looked up, searching for a certain third year student she had good experiences with towards the end of the year, but instead locked eyes with one Daphne Greensborough. Ah. Yes. Their….unfortunate space-sharer. ”Daphne, how... lovely to see you again, hon. I trust you had a satisfactory summer? Also pass me the lemon asparagus, would you? There’s a dear.”

setting Slytherin Table, September 1st, 2054 || with housemates
appearance 4’9”, slim || wearing Perfectly ironed uniform
status not altogether festive

Cinnabun Gryffie

CatWaffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

You sit upon your throne of filth
Condemning what you haven't built
So hate me cause you're standing still
Watching while I shoot to kill
I live this
I breathe this
You crave it
✩★
~"Reincarnate" by Motionless in White

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Wellbelove Girls (and kinda the boy one)
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I... don't know?
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What are they up to?

Daphne couldn't decide if she was excited or not to be back. On the one hand, she'd made some pretty cool friends... on the other hand, well, she'd met some pretty annoying people too. No matter how cool the school was, she had to deal with three of the worst roommates imaginable. After the train, she hopped on the carriage with a few others, then walked to the Slytherin table. Unfortunately the three Slytherin Wellbeloves sat near her, with the one Ravenclaw one back-to-back with his sisters. One of them was babbling about schoolwork and apparently her sisters might be failing. Honestly, it didn't upset Daphne too much. If they started failing out there'd be less annoying people to deal with.

When sorting finally finished, dinner appeared, and Daphne started making up a plate. At that moment, one of them spoke her name, earning her attention. She looked over at one of the girls (Echo, maybe? Or was it Yari? Possibly the other one, Harlynn...) as they mentioned it was lovely to see her again. Okay, that had to be a cruel prank of some sort. She called Daphne 'hon' and asked about her summer, before requesting a dish of food. "Oh, um... yea. Here you go. It looks pretty good." She offered over the plate, making sure it got set down carefully. "As for my summer... I didn't do much. Just traveled with my parents and brothers, taking pictures of cool sites and animals. We also visited my grandparents for a week, but that's pretty boring. How about you guys? Do anything fun? Design anything neat?" She cautiously adjusted her shirt, which she felt was somehow inferior to the girls'. They always had super expensive and fancy clothes, but Daphne rather liked her eclectic style. Maybe the girls had a turn of heart? Or maybe they were planning on locking her out of their room.... again.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 am
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Co-Director of the Drama Club and Member of the Culinary Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Jessica sat at the Slytherin table with Vivyan as usual. It was a shame that Callie wasn’t in their house or the three of them would have sat together. However, Callie at least had Eden in her house. Jess glanced at the Ravenclaw table longingly, wishing her boyfriend could sit with her. The news about Jess and Lochi dating had gotten out when he joined her and her friends on the train – word spread quickly at Hogwarts as she expected. Everyone always wanted to know everyone’s business. She tried her best not to listen to the rumour mill, but sometimes, the gossip was so juicy that she couldn’t help herself. Although Lochi was at the Ravenclaw table, Jess was grateful she had a really good friend, best friend even, at the Slytherin table.

When the sorting had started, she didn’t know what Lochi’s brother Sammie looked like, so she kept her ears peeled for his name to be called. Once it was, she crossed her fingers under the table, hoping that he wouldn’t get sorted into Slytherin, or worse, Ravenclaw. The way Lochi described him sounded like he would be following them around nonstop, and that would only be easier for him to do if he was sorted into either of their houses. However, Sammie was sorted into Hufflepuff instead, so Jess clapped and cheered, feeling relieved. Next up was Syd, Penelope’s brother. Jess hadn’t had any sort of issue with him, mainly due to their age difference. He was so much younger than her that they never really interacted at family gatherings. Nonetheless, she cheered for him as he was sorted into Ravenclaw, thinking that the probability of him bothering Lochi was slim.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

Yukina101
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Students
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm not even hungry, just tired

Daphne, normally so excited to be back at school, was rather grumpy about her surroundings. Despite her wishes, this summer had been about "self improvement" with her mom. New haircut, new outfits... and worst of all, new braces. Daphne had begged her mom to let her just keep her misaligned teeth, or perhaps to splurge on the invisible braces. But nooooooooooo. Luckily, she wasn't alone, and Lee had had to sit the torture of getting his teeth aligned too. Daphne wished she could wear her comfy hoodie, hood up, to hide from the world. She was still sore, her already round cheeks still a little swollen. Apparently it was common with the "trauma" to the mouth. Stupid dentists.

As she walked to the Slytherin table, Daphne sat down, hoping it was dark enough to hide her shorter hair, but much more her undoubtedly tired face. The stupid Wellbeloves would certainly pick up immediately on her insecurities, since they had like... insecurity-seeking insults. Luckily there were only three of them in her house. The blonde cradled her chin in her hands, elbows on the table as she closed her eyes a bit. She was already ready for bed, and hopefully she'd have a chance to curl in bed before her monster roommates attacked.

{{Wearing :: School Uniform + Robes}}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:29 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

third year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Summer had kept Echo quite busy, thank you. She had entirely missed two nannies– no big loss– due to spending most of her time studying in preparation for the upcoming school year. She was very nearly done reading through at least the first half of the material for all her classes. Echo was…exhausted.

But it was the first day back! And they were starting electives this year! Milan was going to give the Daily Dragon a makeover. And in just a few days, Echo would be back out with the Order of the Stick, ready to whack someone in costume. Anyways, the point was there were things to be excited about and things to be nervous about this year.

It was the first year the feast didn’t seem…weird. She was still upset at the troll-hat for separating Milan from his quadruplets, but as he had proved, they wouldn’t let the opinion of one piece of scrap-cloth determine their interactions.

As she smoothed her skirt out in preparation for the Sorting Feast–Echo found herself sitting next to Daphne Greenborough. Not even a few seats down, but next to. Ah. She thought she might have a few hours before they ran into their unfortunate roommate. ”Oh Daphne, good evening darling. How was your summer? I see you got a new haircut?” Echo turned a closer eye on the girl. Her face seemed…even more ugh than usual. With a dainty hand on her immaculately ironed tie, Echo lowered her voice in a gasp. ”My goodness, my dear, you look…swollen. And your skin and eyes. Whatever happened to you?”

setting Sorting 2055, Slytherin Table || with Harlynn, Yaretzi, Daphne
appearance 5'0”, slim || wearing uniform
status Ugh, Daphne, your face!

Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
✩★
~"Primadonna Girl" by Marina and the Diamonds

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Echo, of course

Daphne had, admittedly, zoned off in watching the sorting. She didn't even know any of these kids. Her thoughts were drifting off until a familiar (and awful) voice called her name. Grey-blue eyes glanced over, spotting Echo indeed. The only way Daphne knew for certain was that Echo's hair had gotten chopped off last year. Apparently she hadn't gotten it magically grown back. She asked how her summer was, then commented on her haircut. The blonde mumbled softly, the words "travel" and "class" being audible enough.

It was about then that Echo commented on Daphne's appearance (of course, because she was a butthead), then asked what happened. The blonde casually used a hand to hide her mouth. No sense giving Echo this much ammo this early on. "I'm okay. Jus(h)t had a rough night. Not enough s(h)leep." She cringed, hating that she slurred over words. These braces were still very unfamiliar and they made talking needlessly difficult. Maybe Echo would get bored and leave her alone, but more likely she'd summon her sisters and they'd all just... be awful.

"H'bout you, Echo?"

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:56 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Daphne mumbled a reply, earning a disapproving frown from Echo. At least Daphne used to be able to articulate her words, however pointless they were. She covered her mouth as she replied, only making Echo more suspicious. ”Do speak clearly, my dear. Did you develop a lisp or something over the last three months alone?”

My, my Echo knew that Daphne’s childhood and home life was surrounded by muggles, but she hadn’t thought that Daphne would lose her ability to speak in just a few months! ” My summer was exactly fine, my dear,” Echo replied. ”Were you able to sign up for the electives you wanted without trouble?”

status Ugh, Daphne, your face!

Primadonna girl, yeah
✩★

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Daphne's frown deepened when Echo admonished her for mumbling, then asked about a lisp. "I'm not... lispsing." She sighed, mad that Echo had chosen to use the word lisp. Who's bright idea was it to put an 's' in lisp?? Eventually they'd find out, but Daphne honestly thought she'd be able to make it at least one day! The blonde moved, setting her hands in her lap, absentmindedly picking at her fingernails. "My mom went on a s(h)elf-care journey and took me and my brothers(h) with her. Me and Lee... had to get...." she paused, sighing deeply before revealing the card, "braces." Of course, this would be the moment where Echo (and perhaps the other cackle of goons) would pounce and start the process of making Daphne's life hell once more.

After asking about her summer, Echo said it was "exactly fine". What kind of passive aggressive nonsense answer was that? She then asked about electives, earning a tired nod. "Yes(h), everything I had my heart s(h)et on got s(h)ined up for." When would her messy slur of words go away? Her mom promised it would be quick, but there seemed no end in sight! Plus she was going to have to get out her "safe foods" list just in order to eat.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:06 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Daphne lisped that she wasn’t lisping, then sighed, seemingly resigned. She set her hands in her lap and admitted her mum had gone on a shelf-care journey–what did the cabinetry have to do with her sudden inability to speak?--and which led invariably to getting braces. And without her hand to cover the offending wires, Echo noticed the little bands of purple and blue in Daphne’s teeth.

Echo chuckled heartily, but not so loudly as to disturb the relative quiet of the Sorting going on. ”Oh sweetie, why so much hemming and hawing over a few wires? Granted it is surprising you’ve finally decided to work on yourself, but it’s hardly shameful. Now let me see you.” she tapped the smaller girl’s shoulder. ”Purple and blue. Not a terrible combination, I suppose. And the lisp means this installation was quite recent?”

Echo flashed Daphne a smile. ”A touch of foundation and blush will have you looking tragic as usual. And if you’d let us work some actual magic on you, we might even be able to do something lovely.” Oh this was exciting! Was Daphne finally recognizing the power of fashion and looking good?

status Oh this'll be a good project!

Primadonna girl, yeah
✩★

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Daphne blinked in surprise when Echo seemed.... not actually mean about it? She did, however, comment that it was surprising that Daph had worked on herself, though apparently it wasn't shameful. She asked to see the blonde, so Daphne adjusted a bit, looking over toward Echo. She showed off her teeth, assuming that's what Echo wanted. The taller girl commented, using deduction to figure that Daphne had only recently got braces on. "Correct. Jus(h)t three days(h) ago. My middle brother had to get 'em too."

A smile... from Echo? Was it genuine or was it just her doing that thing where she feigned nice? The world may never know. Echo mentioned foundation and blush, or heavens forbid, actual magic, earning a small frown from Daphne. "My mom s(h)ays I'm not allowed to wear makeup 'til I'm fifteen. And I'm not gonna let you us(h)e magic on me. I've s(h)een your s(h)tudy habits. No thank you." She shook her head a bit, thinking if the horror quads used magic on her, she'd be transfigured into something awful.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlynn Alexandria Wellbelove

Third year || Slytherin || halfblood

Chop chop? Hm, quite like your sister, aren't you
Demanding and determined
Very well, then, it'll be

Slytherin!

"Perhaps I'll save you from your fashion disaster then? Echo studies way more than me." Harlynn said, sashaying her way to her sibling and Daphne. The poor girl seemed swollen and just upon arrival caught the word braces. Well no one said beauty was easy. Some people had to work pretty hard after all. "Well at least the metal mouth cage isn't forever. And you can only go up from here." Harlynn said, sitting opposite of them. Harlynn was willing to show some mercy. She'd die if she needed braces like that so she figured Daphne was suffering enough

Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                              addaellis

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas