Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:02 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

third year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

“How preposterous,” Echo commented when Daphne protested that she wasn't allowed to wear makeup before she was fifteen. ”That’s only because poor quality cosmetics can damage your skin. As if I would recommend anything with inferior ingredients.”

She sniffed at Daphne’s comment about her study habits. Surely Daphne noticed her grades were all outstanding? Was that not evidence enough of her ability? Granted Echo did hide how much work she put into maintaining those grades. But it simply wouldn’t do to go flaunting the work she had to put in. ”Well, if you want to be tragically plain until you’re fifteen, that’s certainly your prerogative.”

Harlynn joined them then, commenting that she would save Daphne. Given Daphne’s resistance, she might need more creative approaches. ”Of course.” Harlynn knew what she was talking about. And whatever Harlynn decided for Daphne’s makeover, Echo would be able to find the products needed. That was how their partnerships were so successful.

setting Sorting 2055, Slytherin Table || with Harlynn, Yaretzi, Daphne
appearance 5'0”, slim || wearing uniform
status Oh this'll be a good project!

Cat Waffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
✩★
~"Primadonna Girl" by Marina and the Diamonds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:12 pm
User Image Location: Slytherin Table
------------- With Whom: Nobody in particular
Feeling: Excited, Hungry
------------- Thoughts: Finally, Food time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stella Stone
Year: 1
House: Slytherin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella listened intently to the sorting hat when it was talking. She heard the Sorting hat mention she was different from her brother and took somewhat offense to it. We aren't THAT different she thought to herself while she walked to the Slytherin table. We are both loyal, we are both smart, he likes nature, I don't, He doesn't like fashion, I do, He wants to do a bring nature job in the future but isn't sure what he wants, I want to be an Auror. He is...dang hat, you win this round. She plopped down quickly at the Slytherin table with that thought and looked at her brother across the great hall as he plopped his head into his arms. poor thing, he must be so heartbroken. I will talk to him tomorrow, for now I feast Stella took a nice heaping plate full of Turkey and started to eat.

~"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em." ~Shakespeare

The French Auror

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Slytherin - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Director of the Drama Club - Captain of the Culinary Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Jessica had started her journey to Hogwarts in a compartment with her friends and boyfriend on the Hogwarts Express, and ended it at the foot of the entrance to the Great Hall, where she had parted ways from the majority of them (but not before kissing Lochi goodbye). As she sat down at the Slytherin table next to Vivyan and watched the sorting, her mind couldn’t help but wander and reflect on the last six years, especially since she didn’t know anyone being sorted this year. Her life had finally gotten really good, and now that she was finally ready to be a teenager, she felt rather bittersweet that this would be her last year as a student, and it would be a year full of studying extra hard at that.

Jess was a little afraid that now that she was comfortable with her life, it would all change in a year’s time. Less than a year, even. All of her friends would go their separate ways, trying to land their dream job, and forget about her. Vivyan, Callie, Lochi. They’d all be busy with their adult lives – possibly too busy for her. And could she blame them? She would probably also be busy with some sort of cooking job and living on her own. Jessica could feel her breathing picking up, smaller and faster breaths. She did what she could to try and stay calm by consciously breathing in deeper and slower, but she felt like she was about to puke. This time next year, she really didn’t want to feel alone.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

Yukina101
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:58 pm
Swing a little further, higher
Underneath the big top trees
Scrape my knees, whatever, ah
I'mma gonna let them bleed
Got no turning back, I'mma flirt with that

User Image
User Image

Slyтнerιɴ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yeαr Preғecт 😈🐱‍💻 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Chαser 💪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv was finding her return to school a tad bittersweet; it was nice to finally be considered an adult and nearly be done with school but she'd also found so much freedom while she was here. And she'd made friends, some a tad saner than the rest but that's what kept things interesting! Seeing some of her friends pair up had made her wonder if she too should find someone but honestly, she just wasn't up for it. She'd just found out pretty much half her existence was a lie, so it came within reason that stuff like her sexuality was a lagging behind a bit. All her friends and family had offered their advice but she figured this was just something she had to figure out on her own. Viv sighed a bit as she watched the sorting only half-heartedly clapping along with the rest while taking mental notes about any first years Slytherin got (if she also prayed to any deity that'd listen to not get anymore like the Wellbeloves that was her business...and the gods obviously). She turned to Jessica to ask if those weird boys would be doing another musical number this year when she saw her friend looking kinda freaked out and breathing sort of weird. "Hey, are you ok? Do, do you need anything? Water or something like that?"

Cliff's edge, you turn me on
You lead me on
You got me on a
Cliff's edge, where I belong
You got me on

kiska166

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:52 pm
User Image

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop

It seemed slowing down her breath didn’t do much to stop her heart from pounding. Jessica felt like it was going to burst through her chest, splattering on everything and everyone around her. She had gotten so comfortable at Hogwarts, even felt like she could be herself (with certain people), and all of that was just going to go away soon. She wished she could stop time, only temporarily, until she felt ready to let go from her current life if that feeling ever came. Perhaps, she’d instead choose to live in this fairytale forever. Hogwarts was a fairytale – a castle, balls, her prince charming – but it was so much more. She had friends who, time and time again, showed they actually cared about her.

On top of that, she didn’t know how to be an adult. The trace had already been removed from her on her 17th birthday, and although she enjoyed the freedom and responsibility of using magic outside of school, she couldn’t believe that she was already that old. As her mind spiraled, coming up with anxiety inducing thoughts, Jess thought she heard Vivyan’s voice, although muffled. Zoning a bit more into reality, Jess turned to look at her friend, panic in her eyes. “Oh, uh, y-yeah, water would be good,” she sputtered out quickly. When Viv handed over Jess’ glass, she sipped from it slowly, trying to calm herself.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:55 pm

User Image
User Image

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv passed over Jessica's glass worriedly and watched as she sipped the water and actively attempted to calm herself. It was odd, she'd been fine the entire train and carriage ride to school and even when they'd entered the hall. What had caused this random attack? Did she suddenly get asthma over the summer? Nah, she mentally crossed it off her list, if it had been an asthma attack the water possibly would've made it worse. "Feeling better? Not to be nosy though but uh...what exactly happened?" Viv asked hesitantly. Could she already but hung up on NEWT's? Not gonna lie, Viv had also been a tad nervous about those end of the year exams; especially so since neither of her older siblings gave her much help on what they were gonna be like. Her younger sister even less as she then started an argument that her A-levels were going to be wayyyy harder. Which was both rude and incorrect! However Ava hadn't seen it that way and had basically put the teens on punishment for about a day for the arguing; her moreso since she might have (there was no proof!) jinxed Sara to cough bubbles anytime she talked about her crush for a few hours. Honestly she feels like she shouldn't have gotten punished for that, no one else shares a room with the younger teen, she did everyone a favor by only doing the bubbles and nothing worse.

You lead me on
You got me on a
You got me on

kiska166

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:05 pm
User Image

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop

After a few sips of water, Jessica placed her glass down on the table. Her heart felt a little steadier, beating at a slower speed than before although still abnormally quick. The brunette furrowed her eyebrows when Vivyan had asked what had happened. If only Jess could explain it without sounding overdramatic and dumb. “Uh...” She tried to bring her thoughts together enough to string a coherent sentence. “I just – I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Like I was going to pass out,” she admitted. For what reason, though? Probably over thinking, but her worries could (and probably would) easily come true.

She stopped herself before tunnel vision has led her mind down that same path once again. “But yeah, I’m feeling a bit better now,” she said, picking up her glass and taking a gulp of water, bigger than her previous sips. Finally, her heart started to calm itself, more milliseconds passing with each beat until it fell to a steady rate. Dark eyes fell onto the first years, focusing on the sorting. Watson? They were already on the letter W? Jessica couldn’t believe that her panic attack, if that was what it was, had taken her attention away from what was going on around her for so long. Nevertheless, she clapped along when Annalise was sorted into their house – was this the first student she noticed being sorted, not only into her house but at all? Quickly, Jess up and down the Slytherin table, eyes peeled for any faces she didn’t recognize, and to her dismay, there were a few.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:11 am

User Image
User Image

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv's eyes widened in surprise and a tinge of apprehension. So it had been an asthma attack?! Wouldn't she have an inhaler for this sort of thing? She still watched Jess guzzle down her water without any stopping or choking so she supposed the worst of it had passed thankfully. But still... "What caused it? I mean, it's not like we're doing an obstacle course or anything." She sorta felt bad after she said it but it was kinda true; they'd literally been sitting a majority of the day and then bam! Asthma! Maybe it was the dust from the castle? Viv doubted it since the house elves would literally be beside themselves if they thought their subpar cleaning harmed a student so there was no way she was going to even entertain that thought. Maybe someone around them was wearing really nasty perfume. That'd happened to her before; she'd gotten hugged by this older woman and her perfume nearly sent her into fits it was so strong. That had also been the day Viv learned she was allergic to rose oil. Who'dve thought?

You lead me on
You got me on a
You got me on

kiska166

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Admittedly, Eddie was slightly intimidated by this whole thing. Having a hat talk to him was, in the grand scheme of things, one of the least remarkable things that'd happened to him since this whole wizard thing started. Well, aside from spending all day in a train car, that is. Trains were pretty boring, it turned out, even magical ones. But, other than that, he didn't suppose the hat was quite as interesting as some of the other weirdness he'd encountered since Mr. Edgeworth had appeared at his family's doorstep. That didn't mean that hearing it talk (was it talking, if you only heard it in your head?) hadn't put him off trying to nick the thing, at least temporarily. That was really more of a right-before-graduation sort of crime anyway.

He could, he supposed, write to Mr. Edgeworth, and inform the old man that he'd been sorted into the same house he'd been in when he was in school. Other than the handful of other orphans, who Eddie hadn't really gotten the chance to get to know before being whisked off to school, he didn't know any magical people. It might be nice, he thought, to have someone to write to about this, since he couldn't write to his parents. There were apparently laws about people without magic, knowing about people with magic, and he knew from experience that anything you wrote in a letter that went to prison would get read by the guards first. He didn't really care about laws in general, but he wasn't about to tell prison guards about magic. That seemed like the sort of mess the government would get involved in, and he was not about to be in the middle of that sort of mess. No, thanks.

He could also write to the people who owned the orphanage, who had been pretty nice, all things considered. They hadn't treated him like a little criminal despite his parents being arrested, which was better treatment than he figured his siblings were getting in foster care. A few of his own parents had been in the foster system, and they did not have nice things to say about it. He was probably fortunate to have avoided all that mess. The orphanage he'd ended up at was nothing like the ones in books, though maybe that was just because it was for magical people. He didn't really know.

He was so busy thinking about the hat and the people he could write to, Eddie completely forgot to pay attention to the rest of the sorting ceremony. When he focused his attention again, there were suddenly more kids around him, who he naturally recognized from the boat ride over, but hadn't really spoken to yet. His parents had raised him to observe his environment first and foremost when in a new situation, and he'd followed that to the letter; there'd be no getting lost in this castle for him, for sure. But, now he was seated at a table with kids who would be his classmates for the next few years, so he ought to get to know them.

Eddie gave the table a general wave, smiling his most charming smile.
                                                    "Hi, I'm Eddie," he told his new housemates. Hopefully one or more of them would be keen to talk. He didn't fancy sitting at the table in silence all night. That seemed rather boring, even if they would have to eat for a bit of it.

»» ѕlyтнerιn »» ғιrѕт year »» ѕιngle

»» ooc »» Tagged Dream in case she wants to introduce Eddie and Ivanna early
                                                    Otherwise he's free for conversation!

тony waѕ a нυѕтler вυт нe'll never тry тнaт agaιn
                                                    'caυѕe we мade вacĸ oυr мoney plυѕ a lιттle вιт eхтra тo ѕpend!
                                                    нere'ѕ тнe ѕecreт, тony! we'll gιve ιт тo ya ғor ғυn
                                                    don'т нυѕтle ѕoмeвody oυтnυмвered тwo тo one

Dreamatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Wellbelove Sisters
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting a Death Glare
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Well, she did promise to haunt me...

Daphne was glad to be back at school. Sure, she'd be around the Wellbeloves again, and sure, her best friend was abroad for the year... but she wasn't at home. She didn't have Max and Lee being buttheads, didn't sleep in a glorified closet, and didn't have to feel her mom's internalized misogany. The train ride had been... interesting, especially since she found out that Milan Wellbelove had been elected Head Boy. She certainly wasn't sure how she felt about the situation, but perhaps he'd prove himself. After doing all the prefect rounds, she was finally able to sit. Of course, that lasted about five minutes before the train rolled into the station and she had to stand right back up and help shepherd the first years to the boats. Then it was a ride over to the school, then she plopped down at her normal spot at the Slytherin tables.

Daphne tied her messy curls back into a bun, then stared over toward the teacher table for a moment, trying to figure out what had changed from the year prior. Oh! Professor Hill wasn't there? Had he retired? Quit? Lord knows he'd been here forever. When the Wellbeloves sat down at their normal spots, Daph noticed Yari glaring daggers over toward her. She briefly considered telling her to get ********, but that was unbecoming of a prefect. Instead, brown eyes looked over at Echo. They'd been studying together a couple years now, so Daphne considered her... well, probably not a friend, but a close acquaintance? Maybe. Not like Daphne would turn down friendship, but everyone at school had witnessed the Wellbeloves crash last year, and Daphne couldn't afford to get tangled up in anything troublesome. Not if she wanted a solid chance to leave home after this year. Oh well, friendliness for now.

"Good evening, Echo. Have a nice summer?"

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:21 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

”Absolutely not. It was rather unbearable,” Echo replied honestly when she heard Daphne greet her. Ah. So her prefect responsibilities were done. Echo glanced up, not at Daphne, but to scan the Ravenclaw table for her brother. A small, proud smile alighted her face when she found him. Milan had been selected Head Boy over the summer–it was long overdue the professors acknowledged his brilliance, honestly.

She turned, about to ask about Daphne’s own summer holiday, but frowned instead. ”I suppose you didn’t have much fun either, being home and all.”

Echo hadn’t been high since June. Which wasn’t inherently a problem, it was just that most of her natural highs were found during the school year– sex, studying, writing, classes, and LARP. And good fashion of course. But that summer’s styles had been…mediocre in her opinion. She had finished her study guide for the year in record time, and started on NEWT reviews, but there was still only so much studying someone could do before even Echo got tired of it.

The one good thing about the summer had been having Yari back where she could keep an eye on her. Not that it did any good last year, but it was some small comfort. Yari was currently on her other side, glaring daggers at Daphne. Well that was going to be a pain.

Echo tucked a bookmark into the latest Witch Weekly and set it aside. ”I don’t suppose you took my advice to jinx your brothers into respecting you? The trace has been off you for nearly a year now.”

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Yari on one side and Daphne on the other
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin robes
status Daphne, perfect. Save me from this inane Witch Weekly article

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:30 am
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
September 1, 2059 Great Hall - Slytherin Table With: Slytherin House
Wearing: School Robes Status: "I've got to do something."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Erikk was having such a cruddy day. Honestly, he isn’t sure what he was expecting of Flick finally coming to Hogwarts. He hoped it would be fine. That his parents would leave them alone, and that Flick would still care to see their siblings at least, but in retrospect he realized that was asking too much. Of course Mum would try and corner Flick the second their new family looked away. Was that why he was holding Kel? It was short lived at least. Before Erikk could step in himself, Flick’s guardians beat him to it. Nimbus Siddall was the one to send his Mum on her way while Wren Winchester said something to Flick. It wasn’t like he could hear through the crowd. When Mum returned, Erikk scolded her, careful not to raise his voice and upset his newest sibling. What was she going to do, ground him?

“What were you thinking? You can’t just swoop in on them like that, Mum, that’s not how these things work!” While Erikk understood that she was trying to do better these days, sometimes his mother just didn’t think. Who knew what trouble she just caused by selfishly rushing in like that? “Did you at least use the right pronouns?” Of course she didn’t. Erikk sighed. He wasn’t the least bit surprised. “You need to do better,” were his words of encouragement as he passed her baby Kelebek and pecked her on the cheek goodbye. “Well, see you at Christmas.”

Though he expected Flick would be a touch upset after that encounter, Erikk didn’t think it would be a bad thing to talk to them himself. After all, Erikk supported Flick. He loved and missed them dearly, so it should be nice to see each other again, right? He was wrong. Flick had no interest in talking to him or meeting their cousin Zack. A couple of Flick’s friends were blocking the compartment door. There was a boy Erikk remembered from the Winchester parties when he was little–Azrael, or something?–that stepped out briefly to ward them off. The kid looked like he had just come from a funeral, dressed head to toe in solid black.

“It’s better you stay away for now. I’m sorry.” Azrael(?) said with a raised hand between them. The look of pity in those dark eyes sent a chill down his spine, so Erikk decided it was best to back off for the time being. What was it with all the Paynes and being so bloody creepy?!

The rest of the ride was spent moping with Zack. Babs and Fina came in periodically, but the girls were more preoccupied with visiting everyone they could find than bothering to sit still for more than a few minutes. By the time of the sorting ceremony, Erikk felt no better. He watched as the first years filed in with his chin propped in his hand, visibly cringing when his father just had to shout “That’s my kid!” as Flick took their turn with the hat. ‘Idiot!!’ He thought bitterly, ‘What are you two trying to do, scare them off forever?!’ Merlin, he really hoped Aldrick would shut him up.

Wherever Flick ended up didn’t matter. Erikk would just have to hold off for the time being, and once his timing was better, he would try again. He had to fix this somehow.

“You should just leave it alone. Let them come tae you.” One of his dormmates, Áedán, piped in after Erikk had voiced such. “That’s what you want Professor Knapp tae dae, right? Why should you dae any different?”

Erikk glanced over at the redheaded boy who seemed more preoccupied drawing weapons than truly engaging in the conversation. “But that’s parents. It’s different with the siblings. Is it wrong to want to look out for them?”

At that, Áedán shrugged. “Wouldn’t ken anything about that. I haven't seen my brother in two years.”

“Ah, right… That’s still going on, huh?” Erikk frowned. He didn’t know much about the situation, considering Áedán was often so tight-lipped about things, but he did know the brothers stopped exchanging letters in the middle of their very first semester. When he came back from Winter Break he was living with the Ghobhainns, and that was the last he ever heard of that. “Don’t you ever want to see him?”

“What would we have tae blether about?” He asked instead. “He’s the one that went away. Flick clearly doesn’t wantae talk tae you, so why dinnae you leave it alone?”

“Because brothers don’t do that, MacInnes. You’re telling me if your brother showed up here right now, you’d have nothing to say?”

Áedán actually seemed to consider it. His eyes lifted from the paper as he tapped the eraser of his pencil against his lip. “If Rowan showed up, right now… I would probably gang over tae him.” He finally relented.

Erikk nodded sagely, as if he had known the answer all along. “Of course you would! Any sibling should want to work through–”

“'N' then I’d clock him in the throat.” Áedán went back to his drawing. Erikk could feel his eye twitch in agitation.

‘This guy…’ “Well you’re no help.”

“Never said I was. Will, pass me that sharpener?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Wellbelove Sisters
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting a Death Glare
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Well, she did promise to haunt me...

Daphne didn't even get a look up when she greeted Echo, but instead, the brunette looked over at her brother. He was extra fancy today, back in his normal attire of fancily made suits. She had to admit it looked pretty good with his new badge pinned on. At least they didn't seem to have a fun summer... Finally, Echo looked at her, but it was with a frown. She commented that Daphne hadn't had much fun either. "It wasn't terrible. I bought a new sewing machine. No more stuck fingers. It was a puzzle to set up in my room, but I made it work. Then I made a nice sundress."

Daphne hoped a discussion about fashion might at least work toward putting Echo in a better mood, but she seemed engrossed in her magazine. "I could never, unfortunately. I'm also legally old enough to find my own place. I do need a place to live outside of school too." Her life seemed to be just switching between her mean older brothers, her roommates who she felt disliked by on the best of days.... and now... She sighed, glancing over at Yari, who hadn't let up from her simmering anger.

"She's never going to forgive me, is she?"

addaellis

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:41 pm
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Afternoon Lead | Music Club
September 1, 2059 Great Hall - Slytherin Table With: Slytherin House
Wearing: School Robes Status: Sigh....

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Normally, Annalise was perfectly happy to return to school. It was nice to get away from the orphanage and the constant reminders that she would be there until she aged out of the system. At Hogwarts there were no worries of such things. Instead she worried over her grades, over what to do over the weekend, over what her friends were doing. Since Yari’s incident, however, Annalise had been… Stressed, to say the least.

Yari left her behind. Ironically in doing so, they would have an extra year of classes together. Annalise spent the months leading up ‘til last summer tending to Yari’s frogs, sending letters when she could full of every reassurance she could muster, and in her woes, may have found herself in something of a romance with Aurais Aurelius from Music Club. It was nothing serious–just kissing here and there–but she couldn’t deny the quiet boy made her feel something. Whether or not it was the same something she felt for Yari was uncertain. Annalise hadn’t a clue what she felt towards Yari at this point.

Worry. Disappointment. Abandonment. Adoration. Relief. Unbridled Rage. She knew these feelings needed sorting if she hoped to maintain any semblance of their previous relationship, but it was easier said than done. For now, Annalise chose to play it cool. What problem? There was no problem. Everything was fine!

“Ohh, what about this?” Annalise pointed to a page in the magazine they were rifling through, on the hunt for inspiration. There was a girl in a sparkly blue dress. The skirt was long and covered in shimmering tulle, and the strapless top was as dark as the night sky. “Night sky dresses are a touch overdone these days, aren’t they? How about something more… Dawn? We could shorten up the skirt, add some cute sleeves….”

Lavender eyes trailed upwards and a small frown pulled at her peach-glossed lips. Yari was glaring daggers at poor Daphne… Again. Annalise could hardly imagine why–she should be grateful, shouldn’t she? She was here today thanks to her, after all. ‘Unless she doesn’t want to be here…’ Annalise clutched the page and let the model crinkle under her nails. The idea that Yari could still be struggling with those feelings was upsetting, but even more maddening was the thought that she probably wouldn’t tell Annalise even if she asked. It was enough to make her want to scream in frustration at her helplessness, but that wouldn’t do of a new prefect. Annalise had an example to make. So instead she took a deep breath and counted to ten like she learned in Namaste. She smoothed out the page with her fingers, and gave Yari a patient smile and a poke to her shoulder as she tried to pull her attention from poor Daphne who had done no wrong. “Yari? Yaaaarrriiiiiiii. Um, you’re still with me there, right?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:27 pm
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."
Yari was...better, but humiliated at having to repeat her sixth year after missing so much school. She turned to say something quickly to Echo, before seeing Daphne and glaring. She knew that she should forgive Daphne - it was a part of her recovery after all. She couldn't bring herself to do it though - if she forgave Daphne there was a chance that Daphne would find it a good time to ask her how she was doing, if she was actually better, etc. And Yari couldn't handle Daphne's happy go lucky self.

Annie spoke up to Yari, "Um, you're still with me there, right?"

Yari send a final glare toward Daphne, before turning back to Annie, they had waved a brief hello on the train, but Annie - she was prefect. This was the first real conversation they'd had and Yari was blowing it by thinking about Daphne. "Sorry Annie Darling. It's just..." she paused and considered telling Annie - she didn't need to bother her friend with ther turmoil...but Annie was Yari's best friend, maybe she would...understand? She leaned closer to Annie, speaking softer, not wanting her sisters to hear her and worry, "It's weird being back, being in a different year than my siblings, sleeping in the same room as last year... it's just, a lot. I've had months to think this all through, but being here is just...different." she leaned back, shooting another glare at Daphne for good measure.

Yari sighed and looked back at the magazine they had been examining, having half heard Annie since she wasn't actually paying attention to Daphne and Echo, "Your eye for fashion is truly glorious Annie Darling. I love the idea of a dawn dress, soft pinks and blues, just a touch of night sky at the very very top, maybe with a sun necklace." Yari pulled out her notebook and pencil and began sketching a similar dress to the one that Annie had stopped on, except didn't do the full length. sShe drew a little sun charm, and a little moon charm. Maybe this was a matching outfit. One was dawn, bright, looking forward to the day ahead, and dusk, dark, settling in for the end.

"I am done being creative."

Setting: sorting feast
Thoughts: I'm here now
Wearing: slytherin robes

“Trickblues”

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items