Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:30 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo set Witch Weekly aside where Yari and her pet Annie could reach it if they wanted to reference something. They had been in the middle of a conversation hunting for inspirations. But honestly? Echo wasn’t going to be much help here. When they had a theme and a concept, maybe a palette or venue, Echo could hop in with suggestions of other things to reference or materials. But Echo was done trying to match Yari’s ridiculous creative brilliance. The conversation would just make her upset.

Instead, she found out Daphne had bought a new sewing machine. ”Finally! That’s wonderful news,” she enthused. Echo had known for a while that Daphne seemed to have to make half her clothes. The half that wasn’t secondhand anyways. It wasn’t anywhere near the Wellbeloves’ work, but it wasn't unwearable, as it was. ”Oh? I look forward to seeing it tonight then.”

Unfortunately, Daphne didn’t jinx her brothers. Echo let out a short but deep sigh. ”Well, at least you’re leaving. That’s…something? It sounds a tad like running away, but at least you’re doing something about your miserable home life.”

Well, maybe not as miserable as she had thought. Not terrible.

Daphne glanced over Echo’s shoulder with a sigh of her own and Echo turned to catch a glimpse of Yari’s glare. Ah. This ridiculous feud. ”She will. Occasionally.

“...Or maybe not.”
Echo liked to think she knew her siblings, but she had certainly been of zero help to Yari last year. She couldn’t even help Milan. In the end it had been healers and…himself who seemed to help. Nothing Echo did made any difference at all. And Harlynn….their eldest sister sometimes seemed a stranger now.

Well of course Daphne wouldn’t want Echo’s advice on dealing with her brothers or her opinion on her clothes. Echo couldn’t even help her own quadruplets. She swirled her finger along the goblet, willing the Sorting to hurry up so she could fill the goblet with mind-numbing chocolate.

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Yari on one side and Daphne on the other
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin robes
status Daphne, perfect. Save me from this inane Witch Weekly article

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Wellbelove Sisters
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting a Death Glare
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Well, she did promise to haunt me...

Daphne was surprised by the excitement Echo showed over Daphne getting a sewing machine. "I mean. It's nothing fancy. You guys probably have a way fancier one than I got. But it works, and I'm pretty good with it, I think." She nodded, then felt a little flustered when Echo said she'd be seeing it later. That meant most likely, Daphne was going to get scolded for some reason or another. Suddenly, she felt far less confident about her skills. "Oh, tonight? Sure, yea."

When she'd said she hadn't jinxed her brothers, Echo sighed like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. She then told Daphne that she was just running away, but was at least doing something. "Yea, well. They'll both be at home until they graduate Uni, but in the magical world, we don't have Uni. So, I'll just find my own place." She shrugged a bit, hoping her rationale helped make her seem like a responsible adult instead of a pathetic runaway.

Echo said that Yari would stop hating her... but then they looked over to see the fire in Yari's eyes once more. Daphne let out a long sigh, turning to look anywhere other than at Yari. What was she supposed to do if Yari was still in their dorm? Was she just supposed to constantly avoid Yari's eyesight? Or maybe she could request a change of dorm... or even sleep on the common room couch every night. Not like she wasn't used to uncomfortable sleep by now. Instead, she just sighed again, trying her best to keep any and all emotions locked down. God, what would the others think of her if this is where her brain chose to expel all the feelings that had been cooped behind her chest.

addaellis

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:36 pm
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Afternoon Lead | Music Club
September 1, 2059 Great Hall - Slytherin Table With: Slytherin House
Wearing: School Robes Status: "She's so amazing..."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Her dear Yari seemed to come back to her without much more prodding. She apologized, and for a moment Annalise was about to request that she not call her Annie. After the last year, she decided Annie was a childish name and didn’t reflect who she was as a growing woman. It was the name of a pet, and she no longer wanted Yari to see her that way. It was hard to find a way to express such a thought though, especially when her friend finally decided to open up a little.

Admitting her insecurities tugged on Annalise’s heartstrings. Though she was still very much upset, it was comforting that Yari was willing to open up to her… If only a little. Better late than never, right? Annalise took both of Yari’s hands in hers and gave a comforting squeeze as she reassured her. “Of course it is. It’s a lot to take in, isn’t it? But once you readjust, I’m sure it’ll be just fine. And look at it this way–we’re going to have a whole nother year together. I know it’s… Not the same, and I can’t compare to your siblings. But it’s at least a silver lining, don’t you think so?”

As the duo turned their attention back to the magazine, Annalise released her hands so Yari could work her magic. Sure enough, she was already on a roll with an altered design that would surely be as beautiful as the morning light. “Oh, it’s so pretty!” She sighed, a hand on her cheek. “I don’t know how you do it. Everything you design is just amazing.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:19 pm
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari smiled at Annie, "Another year together is going to be great - but Annie Darling, when we leave Hogwarts I fully expect us to see each other all the time. Everything I design is amazing, because you're my muse - you better not plan on taking my favorite muse away."

She threw the book back into the bag, before Echo could see it and steal her idea. She watched as the kids got sorted, wondering if the new First year Slytherin, Csuri was it, would join her posse of models - she could use a new child model. "Do you know when your Prefect rounds are yet? I'd like to join you to walk around - if it's before curfew of course. We have 8 months of conversation to catch up on."

"I am done being creative."

Setting: sorting feast
Thoughts: I'm here now
Wearing: slytherin robes

“Trickblues”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Future Clubs go Here

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah had...a summer. She spent quite a bit of time on land, but while she was on the ship....Harmony had been in charge. Jaelah wasn't a fan of Harmony, her sister was turning more wild the longer she spent away from their cousin Aire. It would be fine though - Jaelah had months away from her sister now. And months to see her friends - one of which she plopped down next to at the Slytherin table, pushing someone else out of the way who had been sitting there. "Hey Tree Boy - have a nice summer? Let me tell you - I didn't. I woke up on multiple occasions with green slime in my bed - and I Know it was Harmony." As the sorting continued, and Erikk's dad was an idiot, Jaelah tilted her head when the kid was called up, Flick Winchester? Flick was Erikk's sibling though. "Say - isn't Flick your sibling? That one you talk about? Why is their last name Winchester? Are you sad they aren't in our house? Why is your dad so dumb? Do you want to go to the kitchens after the feast?"

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Erikk
Thinking about: Post dinner dessert
Wearing: Slytherin Robes

Quote:

Quote:

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:29 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

“Well, of course,” Echo shrugged when Daphne admitted it was nothing fancy that she did. ”But I think we’ve long established you’re not making your clothes for haute couture.”

Echo pursed her lips in thought as Daphne explained that even after her graduation her brothers would still be at home–at least until they had graduated from their university. She vaguely remembered Daphne mentioning one of her brothers was studying…something technical. It had reminded Echo of potions and herbology for crime. Forensic…something. Whatever it was, it didn’t allow them to bully their sister. Daphne shrugged, as though her rationale was meant to make her seem like she was being independent, but Echo still thought it sounded like leaving. She was leaving more because of the stick than a carrot, as it were. Still, if she could find her own place and make enough to have it, that would probably be a nice change of pace from dorming with 3 other girls or 2 brothers.

"If that's what you think then good for you, I suppose." Echo mirrored Daphne's shrug with a slight shrug of her own.

Echo’s mind wandered until she heard another long sigh from Daphne. Yari glaring, Daphne sighing. Was it going to be like this all evening? The Sorting wasn’t even finished and between the glaring and sighing and the sounds of fawning from Annie, Echo was keenly reminded again that just because Daphne talked to her and studied with her, Daphne Greensborough wasn’t a friend. She still considered the Wellbeloves a group nuisance. Presumably she studied with Echo because Echo had been in the top few marks of every class. Daphne was also one of the few people that knew Echo studied her head off for her marks–imperfect marks, imperfect exams, imperfect assignments–

Behind her, Yari and Annie were cooing at each other about being muses and catching up. Muses were for people with imagination. Echo was just a copy. All she could do was memorize and regurgitate text like a dumb machine.

Yeah, Daphne probably thought she was just being polite by making conversation. She could hold that over them as well-- she was prefect, she was independent, she had literally saved Yari's ungrateful life, and she was polite on top of everything.

Echo flicked her nail irritably against her goblet and finally stood up. This was a waste of time. She could get chocolate another day. It wasn’t worth sitting here with her thoughts spiraling like a black hole beneath her. Speaking of black holes, no one should be on the grounds tonight. It was the perfect time to grab her telescope–ah, that was still being moved over from the train. Still, she had her study guide with her from the train ride, and studying by the peace of the starlight sounded infinitely more fun than staying here.

”Well, I’ll see you all back at the dorms later, Daphne. Yari, Annie do what you’d like with that Witch Weekly issue but bring it back to the dorm for me, would you?” Without waiting for a reply, Echo stepped away and out of the Great Hall. If anyone asked, she was just heading to the bathroom and maybe turning in early. But really, who would care?

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Yari on one side and Daphne on the other
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin robes
status Ugh. I should at least do something productive here.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:12 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
September 1, 2059 Great Hall - Slytherin Table With: Slytherin House
Wearing: School Robes Status: "So many questions."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Erikk thought that might have been that. MacInnes wasn't very much for conversation that evening, and it looked like on their other side of him, Will was just as engrossed in whatever magical creature he must have been doodling that week. He was just thinking of warning his roommates they might want to start putting away their pencils for the feast when Jaelah pushed her away in beside him, forcing over the kid on his left. "Pfft," he chuckled behind his hand, propped up by the elbow. She wasted no time in getting into a story about her sister pranking her with slime the whole summer. "Just walk the plank and that'll wash it off, won't it? Could be worse."

Erikk watched with bated breath as Flick awaited their sorting. It was to his complete and utter disappointment that they were sorted into... Hufflepuff. He supposed he shouldn't have been too surprised; Flick didn't exactly radiate Slytherin energy, but with this cold shoulder he was getting, how else was he going to be able to talk to them? 'This isn't going to be easy...'

Jaelah piped in again, asking if Flick was the sibling he told her about before. "Yeah, they are." He muttered. Then came the rest of the questions, causing his brow to twitch in annoyance. He sat up straight, then reached over to cover her mouth with his hand. "You're at an eleven right now, Aindrias, and I'm going to need you to take it down to at least a six. Got it?" He let go of her before she might get any wise ideas to bite his hand. Erikk's disappointment in Flick's sorting had him wanting to talk of it less and less by the minute, but since the Mockingjae was asking, it'd be rude to ignore her. So he did the best he could to answer each question quickly yet sufficiently. "Mum messed up a while ago, so now Flick lives with the Winchesters. I'm not thrilled about their house, but I can't really say I'm surprised, either." He shrugged and gave a sigh at the mention at his dad. "I'm convinced he was dropped on his head as a baby." Then, a grin as he got to her last question: "What're we going to the kitchens for? We're going to have food right here any minute." It wasn't a no, but he definitely thought it was a silly request. A welcome distraction from his depressing day, even.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:22 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club Captain

Brianna found a seat at the Slytherin Table where she’d have a good view of the Sorting. In years past she might have had at best only a passing interest in the event, but this year was different. After last term, where she felt very much unappreciated, and being in the shadow of her big brother and her future sister-in-law, she’d been looking forward to being free of the both of them. She’d been disappointed in being overlooked as a potential Vice-Captain of the Quidditch Team, but that was leavened with being selected to run the prestigious Dueling Club, and the Prefect’s badge that came with her supplies list.

The family was delighted, Mom was happy to see she was on a similar career trajectory as she, Ron and Aria were already offering her tips on how to handle her new responsibilities. While she already had thoughts about how she would handle things with the Dueling Club, and what not to do, she was less sure about how she’d do as a Prefect; though she knew it was a case of nerves more than anything else. Brianna had hoped she could get the chance to prove her mettle, and be more than Ron’s second shadow. ‘Well, I got my shot, now it’s time to prove I can do this.’

For her first outing as a Prefect, Brianna chose a white dress shirt and House tie, a tasteful cream-coloured vee-necked sweater with black accents, a green and silver tartan woolen short skirt with brass skirt pin, and a pair of her black Doc Martens schizz-kicking boots, while her badge was affixed to her robes. While she wanted to look nice for the occasion, she wasn’t going to go overboard like a certain silver-haired Ravenclaw she knew, who was wearing an outfit that looked to her as though she were at a fashion show, instead of school.

It was she and Ron who went to the rail terminus in London this morning, in a break with tradition, and it felt weird having him dragging along her school trunk, without him having one of his own, though it also meant they were spared the possibility of Mom getting all sentimental about her going off to school by herself. With a hug, Ron promised he’d come get her at the holidays, they could meet up at the Three Broomsticks, and he’d spring for the Butterbeers. One thing she’d miss was their post-match butterbeers, along with them always having dinner together as a family, but she knew she would be okay on her own.

OOC: Events based on chat in Discord

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Brianna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm glad I didn't have to ride the train

Csuri quite enjoyed not taking the train that morning. Instead, she came to Hogwarts early, since Baba needed to set up his classroom and office. She collected the Common Room password from him, then dropped off her things, laying claim to the comfiest bed in her new room. It was going to be super weird being here this year, especially with a brand new surname. Currently only like 3 people knew about her adoption, but she was certain that the rumor mill would do what it did best. But.... at least if people started getting mean, she'd have backup... twofold, actually. Between Baba's professional scolding and Brianna probably being willing to throw punches, she figured she'd be safe.

Once she made it back to Baba's office, Csuri helped clean up, using spells that he helped with. They had a bit of time to practice magic as well, making her a bit more comfortable with the spells she'd learned last year. At time for dinner, Csuri walked into the Great Hall with a few of the professors, several of whom she was sure she'd never seen before. Just as she was settling down in a seat at the Slytherin table, oodles of kids started pouring in, going to their tables and sitting with their friends. She... only had one that'd be at her table, but where was she, in the crowd. It wasn't until Professor Clarke was giving her little speech thing that silvery eyes spotted a familiar blonde. Csuri pushed to a stand and walked over, plopping beside the older blonde.

"Hey there, Miss Prefect. Have a good last bit of summer?"

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          Tᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ
          I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ 'ᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs
          I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, Oɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ. Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ?
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ?
          Wʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏx ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄ?
          I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ sʜᴏᴛ. I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀɪʟ Mᴀʀʏ. Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ?
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Tᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏɴᴇs, sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ 'ᴇᴍ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴇ
          'Tɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs, ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs, ᴅᴀɪsɪᴇs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:17 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club Captain

As Brianna was watching the Sorting, and taking note of all the new incoming students, she heard a familiar voice close by. She turned and gave Csuri a genuine smile. “Hey, there, Csuri. I started getting concerned when I never saw you on the train this morning,” she said. Admittedly, she’d gotten busy doing Prefect things like patrolling the train, and making sure the ride up was as smooth as she could make it, so she really never had the chance to search the train for her friend. Nevertheless, the fact that she’d never caught sight of her had been concerning.

Yeah, the rest of my summer went well, didn’t really do much towards the end, aside from starting to study for OWLs. Ron was nice enough to loan out his school notes to help me out. Got to see an old friend play in a cricket tourney, so that was fun, at least. What about you?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Slytherin Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Literally everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking my table!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least green is my favorite color!

Hearing the Sorting Hat speak in her mind was a little jarring, but soon afterwards, Hesperia was sorted into Slytherin House. Her robe and tie magically changed to the color green and she saw everyone at the table wearing green cheer. A small smirk crossed her lips. At least green was her favorite color! She slipped off the stool as soon as the hat was removed from her head and joined her new house mates at the Slytherin Table. So far, she was the first student who was sorted into Slytherin. She sat by herself, not really knowing anyone at the table yet. Furtive brown eyes glanced around at everyone at the table, wondering what everyone was like. Wondering if people would figure out her secret. Hes had become pretty good at talking without exposing her fangs and she almost exposed her teeth when she smiled so she could cover her secret better. Just... hopefully no one made her laugh too hard or... focused on her mouth. Was that a weird thing to obsess over? Hes sighed and rubbed her temples. She was hungry and everything here was loud and she just wanted to get into bed.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff