Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Hardworking. Patient. Fair. Loyal. True.

This is where the Hufflepuffs sit.

"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil"

-The Sorting Hat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:17 pm
Celeste sat at the Hufflepuff table, playing with her blonde hair. A blue clip with in her hair, pulling it back out of her face. She looked around at the other Hufflepuffs, then turned her attention up towards the ceiling. She marvled at how the ceiling was enchanted to look like the night sky. She'd never really known magic before and she was what you'd call a 'mudblood'. None the less, she was excited to be here at Hogwarts.

User Image  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike walked into the Great Hall and smiled at a few people as he walked over to his house's table. He saw a blond girl sitting at the table marveling at ceiling. He smirked and sat down next to her. "Amazing, isn't it? I heard about the ceiling from my mum but nothing beats seeing it with our own eyes."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 pm
Celeste WinterfireUser Image

She jumped when he spoke, looking down to him. A small, shy smile came across her face and she nodded. "It..is..beautiful." She said in a slow but soft voice. She looked back up at the ceiling and also watched some of the floating candles.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike nodded, seeming slightly distracted by something, but really, he was focused on her. "Spike Marsters. And you seem ... new to the wizarding world." He gave a confident smirk, still looking up at the ceiling, but keeping his peripheral vision on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Chikuya/medium_Kit-Kittredge.jpg[/imgleft]]Celeste Winterfire

Her eyes continued to 'star gaze' the enchanted ceilings stars. "Yes," she replied in a quiet voice. When her neck started to hurt, she looked down to the food that had magically appeared on the table. "Celeste Winterfire.." her voice never seemed to stray from a shy whisper.  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Celeste, he thought to himself, with a smile on his face. "So, where are you from?" He asked, scooping some food onto his plate. He focused his attention on her, though pretending to only be partially interested in her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:21 pm

"Oh..here and there.." She reached across the table, getting a few scoops of mashed potatoes and a few other food items. "We..I mean..my family..move around a lot.." She glanced to him slightly, "A..and you?"  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"London, born and raised." He pronounced London "lundun". He focused his full attention on her now. "Why's a pretty girl like seeming so embarrassed to talk?" He smirked, trying to work some of his pretty boy charm on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She faintly blushed and brushed a strand of blonde hair from her face. "Er..Not embarrassed per say.." She looked to him again, her blue eyes shimmering softly. "Just rather shy."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"You have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen," he said, captivated by her eyes. He stared into them for a few moments before shaking himself out of her gaze and smirked again. "Oh, shy. That makes sense. Well, let me be the first student to welcome you here. You don't seem to be a naturalized witch. Are your parent Mu- I mean, normal people?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

"You mean are they muggles?" She commented, blushing deeply from his comment about her eyes. "Yes..they are." She dug her fork into some of the greenbeans on her plate. "I read a bit about magic before I came.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"But nothing can prepare you to come here. My dad is a Muggle, but he didn't understand me and my mum. When he found out about us, he kicked us out. Thankfully, my granmum lived in Lundun too and we moved in with her." He smiled at her. "How did your parents take it when they found out you were a witch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"They threw a fit." She looked down at her plate as she stopped playing with her food, her mother's voice in her head had reminded her it wasn't 'lady like.' She let out a sigh. "My mother wanted me to be some beauty pagent girl...Wearing frilly pink things..." She gave a slight shudder. "I hate pink.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"You really oughta be wearing clothes that bring out the color of your eyes." He smiled again, flashy his pearly whites. Then he pointed to his eyes. "Mine are a boring brown so I don't usually have anything interesting to add to eye conversations."  
Great Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff