Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hufflepuff House
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorted!
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hufflepuff!!

When another Hufflepuff first year was sorted Nora smiled largely and clapped along with the rest of the table. She watched the boy as he came to join the table. He seemed sort of distracted, but Nora couldn't really blame him. There were about a million different things in every direction to be distracted by. When he came and sat down Nora smiled brightly once again at him. She watched him for a moment trying to decide whether or not to talk to him. It was possible he didn't want talk...now she was just getting in her own head. She sighed mentally at herself and went for it.

"Hi, I'm Nora!" She said finally. "Glad to meet you. What's your name?" She said the words quite quickly, hoping she wasn't coming off too strong and hoping he could actually understand what was coming out of her mouth.

{{OoC: }}
          oyehh

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:07 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • While Jun was watching the sorting, he did keep an ear out to hear what sorts of things the older students were talking about. Just because he was too cowardly to actually speak up first didn't mean that he wanted to pass up on hearing interesting tidbits and gossip. But it meant the wasn't paying attention to his direct surroundings and the silent lass sitting near him so when she spoke up to introduce herself, it took him by surprise. He startled bad enough that his knees knocked into the table and his plate clattered. Jun hissed and rubbed his poor aching knees for a few seconds before the words, quick as they were, registered in his brain and he looked up to the girl in surprise. Someone was taking the initiative and talking to him first? A smile spread on his face.

"Nice t'meet ye Nora," he said, rather formally but his mum practically beat it into him. "I'm Jun." He nodded to himself. There, he got the introductions out of the way, now he had to go off script. Not his strongest suit, but he had to manage since Nora started first. "Soooo..." he started stiltedly, "where are ye from? I live in Belfast." That was a good conversation starter, right?

• WHEN Fall 2054 tab tab tab WHERE Hufflepuff table tab tab tab WITH Nora

OOC i did *not* see that you posted before me otherwise i'd have tagged you in Jun's first post, my bad x'D

SherbertLemondrop

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❋ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? The Great Hall, Hufflepuff Table
            xxx❋ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The student body
            xxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching the sorting
            xxxxx❋ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Glad to be back

Nora was beaming as she entered the Great Hall. It had been a great day. She was so glad to be back at Hogwarts and as always, happy for a birthday. Twelve-years-old. She was practically an adult. She certainly felt like it seeing all these first years. Had she really been this young just a year ago? Well, technically, she'd been that young yesterday. Nonetheless, having a year at Hogwarts under her belt made her feel like she was really starting to get the hang of this life thing. Nora had told her mom this, but she had just laughed, which was probably fair. After all, she was like almost 50 or something. She couldn't even imagine what that must be like. To Nora, making it to twelve already seemed like an eternity.

She was eager to watch the sorting and see all the new students begin their own magical journies. It was also a whole other class of students for her to potentially make friends with. She was always more than happy to make new friends and she probably needed them if she was being entirely honest. Despite how much she liked people and the fact that she, in her own opinion, was one of the friendliest people you could meet she hadn't made all that many friends at school yet. She was determined to change that, starting right now. Probably.

{{OoC: open for interaction}}
          null

I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪɴɢ
          Tᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀɪʟ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I sᴇᴇ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
          Wʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ I'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:56 pm
User Image Location: Hufflepuff Table, Great Hall
------------- With Whom: unknown classmates
Feeling: Defeated
------------- Thoughts: Why Hufflepuff?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ferb Stone
Year: 1
House: Hufflepuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferb Felt defeated, he wanted to be a Ravenclaw, like his mom. He was always told to put intelligence first and he would be in that house. He walked over to the Hufflepuff table with a tear in his eye, not ready to accept his placement. He took one last look at the Raveclaw table and sat down. Once he sat down, he plopped his head down on the table and rejected any kind of food that was near him. He no longer felt like eating. He just wanted to go to sleep. He though however listened to see where his sister was placed. The hat called out Slytherin. That's good, atleast she got the house she wanted, hopefully it doesn't change her he thought to himself as he buried his face in his arms. He knew that the sorting hat had it's reasons to put him in Hufflepuff. He just never envisioned himself as a Hufflepuff. No use sulking, time to try to embrace my new house He picked his head back up and tried to see if there was anyone who looked friendly that he may want to talk to. Maybe if I can make friends, it may help with trying to mold into Hufflepuff.

~"IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE, REMEMBER THAT." ~Albus Dumbledore

The French Auror

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:52 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Halfblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

The Sorting Hat had told him it wasn’t a problem that he didn’t want to be placed in Slytherin, and for a split second, Mason thought he might be placed with his sister in Gryffindor. However, the Hat had called out Hufflepuff. The next moment seemed to pass very quickly as he descended from the stool and made his way to the table filled with loud cheers and yellow uniforms. That was when Mason had noticed his robes transform to match his housemates’. Once the first year approached the table, he slid into an empty seat and watched the rest of the sorting, clapping and cheering along when someone was sorted into Hufflepuff.

One of the students that joined, however, seemed very devastated as he plopped his head down onto the table, burying his face in his arms immediately after sitting down. Mason frowned, watching his new housemate. Vaguely, he wondered why the brunette was acting the way he did. Did he think Hufflepuff was that bad of a house? Mason continued to watch the sorting, but when the sulking kid finally looked up, he took the opportunity to talk to him. “Why so glum, chum?” he asked, hoping his cliché greeting would at least put the boy in a better mood, if only for a moment. At worst, however, he might just think Mason was a loser, especially after starting his interaction with that particular wording.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

The French Auror

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:39 pm
User Image Location: Hufflepuff Table, Great Hall
------------- With Whom: A boy he heard the name of as Mason
Feeling: Defeated, like a let down
------------- Thoughts: I am letting my mum down. Wait, did that kid just say chum?

House: hufflepuff

Ferb looked at the kid who called him chum and smiled a little as he didn't expect to hear the word chum. "Sorry, don't mean to be glum, chum, as you say. I just had envisioned that I would spend my time at Hogwarts in Ravenclaw, like my mum. I was so excited when thinking of it, that I never envisioned myself as a Hufflepuff. Don't get me wrong, nothing is wrong with Hufflepuff, just I feel I am letting my mum down." He wiped the tear from his eye. "I am sorry I don't mean to be a burden." He said as he realized he never introduced himself. "I am Ferb, Ferb Stone. I heard your name as Mason, is that correct?" Ferb worked up a smile.

~"IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE, REMEMBER THAT." ~Albus Dumbledore

kiska166

The French Auror

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:52 pm
User Image
                                              Jade Morris
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Pureblood
                                              Hufflepuff - Beater - Captain of the Fite Club

Jade sat at the Hufflepuff table with Mickey sitting under it, his head in her lap as she watched the sorting. Or, well, tried to. But she felt a little self conscious and out of place. Over the summer, her body had gone through some changes, causing her shirts to fit differently, and she worried that everyone would notice. At least her sweaters more or less still looked the same and hid her body, and now she was dressed in her cloak, so she was able to hide herself that way. It also helped that the weather was a little cooler today than it had been over the past couple of months, but what was she supposed to do when she got too hot? If she didn’t remove her layers, she’d sweat and her armpits would be wet and stinky. Being a teenager sucks, she thought grumpily, brooding over her misfortune. Boys have it so easy, she noted, looking over at Flynn begrudgingly. The worst part of all of this was that she couldn’t even talk to him about it.

At worst, he’d laugh at her, and at best, he wouldn’t understand. Jade knew she needed to talk to Isolde, but the best she could do was send her a letter and wait for her response. Why did she have to graduate last year? She couldn’t be one year younger? The blonde huffed, wishing she had more girlfriends that she could go to. Perhaps one of the older girls on her Quidditch team would be able to help her out. They must have all gone through the same thing at some point, although Jade never noticed. Maybe she had it worse than them.

The more I grow old, the more I get wary of your s i c k e n i n g kind
                                              When I d i s a p p e a r, you should know the r e a s o n why

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:01 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car

Mason Olson
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood

Mason was immediately greeted with a smile from the other first year, who then apologized for being so glum. But as he continued to speak, his eyes began to fill with tears. A moment had passed before the other kid had apologized again, this time for burdening Mason. “You aren’t being a burden,” he assured his housemate. “I get that. My parents weren’t Hufflepuffs either. I’m sure your mum doesn’t think you’re letting her down.” Things may have been different in his family, however. That thought hadn’t even crossed Mason’s mind – perhaps because Taylor was in Gryffindor while his mum was a Slytherin and his dad a Ravenclaw. It’ll be interesting to see where Ben gets sorted, he pondered. It seemed that there was no rhyme or reason to houses in his family although his aunt was also a Ravenclaw in her time.

When Ferb introduced himself, Mason smiled back at the boy. “Yeah, Mason. Mason Olson,” he responded. “You have a twin sister, right?” he asked, recalling a blonde girl with the same last name. “I have a sister, too. She’s in third year. And a brother, but he’s ten.”

Maybe we make a d e a l

The French Auror

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The French Auror

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:29 pm
User Image Location: text here
------------- With Whom: Mason
Feeling: Defeated but better
------------- Thoughts: Maybe this kid has a point

House: hufflepuff

"Nice to meet you, Mason. Yes, that is my twin sister. We may be close and twins but we had apparently very different personalities." Ferb stopped having tears in his eyes and was half-smiling. He wasn't sure why he was relaxing. "I also know I probably won't disappoint my mum, I should send her a letter to her. Maybe that will clear it up." ferb stopped abruptly to change subject "You mentioned you have a sister here, how has she enjoyed Hogwarts? Including Stella, who you saw earlier get sorted, I have 3 younger brothers and 3 sisters, all younger as stella was born shortly after me. then each come one year after eachother." Ferb talked gently but excitedly when he was talking about his siblings. He decided he finally had an appetite and took some food from the serving plates.

kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:27 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car

Mason Olson

Mason shrugged when Ferb had commented that he and his sister must have had different personalities. It must have been weird, having a twin and being sorted into different houses only because of how close he expected most twins to be. And based on the information Ferb had provided, the two were close. “She wasn’t sorted into Ravenclaw either, right?” he asked, hopefully brightening his dorm-mate’s mood as opposed to putting a damper on it just as he had started smiling.

Mason nodded in response to Ferb’s mention of sending a letter, but before he could audibly reply, the boy had abruptly changed the subject. “Oh, wow, you have lots of siblings,” he commented. “Yeah, Taylor. She likes it, I think except for some kids that she has problems with. But she joined some clubs that she’s having fun with. Do you know what clubs you’re thinking of joining?” Mason asked, taking a moment to think of his own choices. It was difficult to decide at this very moment as he wasn’t even sure what the full list of clubs were, but he had heard of a handful. “I wanna join Quidditch, and I hear they’ve got a Music club.” Aside from that, he only really knew of Dueling, Art and the Daily Dragon – all of which, his sister had joined. In fact, that was how he had heard about them in the first place. As for Music club, he had overheard being discussed by another group of first years at the lake.

Maybe we make a d e a l

The French Auror

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:22 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora was smiling brightly as she walked into the bustling Great Hall and to the Hufflepuff table. Each year she spent at Hogwarts made her more and more confident and made it feel even more like home. This year was going to be good, she could feel it in her bones. Now, she was officially a teen. She had plans in the works, things to accomplish, Hogsmeade to visit. That, she especially couldn't wait for. That alone was a new sense of freedom she wasn't used to.

Her parents weren't over-protective per se, but she'd always sort of been coddled, and not just from her parents. Sam was just as guilty. She couldn't help but think of him as she fingered the yellow butterfly necklace he'd given her as a birthday gift just this morning. Frankly, she could use a bit less of him right now. The two had had a forty-minute conversation, or rather he talked for forty minutes, in which he had asked her of all people, how someone would know if they were ready to get married. She could firmly that wasn't something she was actively considering for herself. Luckily, he'd eventually moved on to their dad, but had then popped back to her to ask if pearls made a good stone for an engagement ring or if they needed something more shiny.

Nora loved Sam, he was probably her best friend. Which was honestly a bit sad considering he was in his twenties. And her brother. She really needed more friends. But there was also something more than that. A need to prove herself. Sure she was a good student and in a few clubs, but that was really it. Her parents had both been practically perfect and when Sam was at school, people had known him. Granted, most of that came from the fact that he was in trouble...often, but he'd clearly worked that out. Nora was determined to do the same, more or less. It was her time to put herself out there, and let people know she was there. And for the first time in her life, she felt like she might actually have the confidence to do it.

════════════════════════

Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  OOC:

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:37 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson

Benjamin couldn’t believe he had been sorted into Hufflepuff – the same house as his brother. Just as quickly as he had sat down, the first year bounced up out of the stool and headed towards the yellow table, scanning his housemates’ faces until he spotted Mason. “I’m in your house, Mace!” he exclaimed excitedly, slipping into the seat next to his sibling.

“Great, that’s awesome, Ben!” Mason responded.

“Now Taylor’s all alone. D’you think she’s jealous?” he asked, looking towards the Gryffindor table for the first time since he had stepped foot into the Great Hall. It took a moment, but he had spotted their sister. To be quite honest, she looked perfectly content without them. Knowing her, she felt right at home with the friends she had made in her house.

“I think she’s just fine,” his brother responded as if he had read Benjamin’s mind.

Turning back around, Benjamin sported a large smile on his face, glad to be in this moment. He felt like he belonged. Perhaps it was due to the familiarity of having Mason with him, or perhaps it was the vibe that the other Hufflepuffs gave off. Whatever it was definitely made him feel like he owned the night. This confidence pushed him to introduce himself to those around him, including the girl sitting across from him. “Hi, I’m Benjamin – Mason’s brother,” he said, pointing to his sibling (in case the girl didn’t know who Mason was. They seemed about the same age, though, so he was pretty sure she did).

Mason let out a soft sigh before confirming that the girl did, in fact, know who he was. “This is Nora. She’s in third year,” he said, introducing the two before turning to the girl. “Please excuse him. He gets like this when he’s excited.”

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:47 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff First Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Location : Great Hall - Sorting → Hufflepuff Table (2056)
                                                        Company : Hufflepuffs

Summer was relatively shocked when she heard the hat speak. She had been right about the magic. What wouldn’t be magic at a magic school? Looking over her choices she waited for the choice the hat would make for her. Hearing Hufflepuff she gave a small smile and scurried off to the house of gold. She knew little of the houses to begin with so she would have been happy anywhere. Her first thought was that it seemed like a lovely place to be sorted. For a first impression there was no regrets about it. Deep down Summer hoped for the best at far as finding what she was looking for. Though that was future Summer’s concern. For know she was just happy to be in the moment and was quick to say hello to any and all puffs within her vicinity. She was definitely hoping for a friend, after all it would be lonely without at least one friend at school.

OOC : - - -

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:23 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora watched the sorting closely, smiling every time a new Hufflepuff was sorted and made their way to the table. She had quickly come to love her house. As per their reputation, most everyone, or at least most everyone she interacted with, was genuinely kind and friendly. Not that it had come as too much of a surprise, but it was nice to see nonetheless.

Nora couldn't help but take notice of a particularly bouncy first year who was headed to the table. She had recognized the name of Olson and her suspicions were more or less confirmed when he slid in next to Mason and began speaking to him that the two were very likely related. She wasn't trying to eaves drop but she couldn't help but hear mention of another person who she could only assume was a sister. For a moment she felt a twinge of something. She'd always wished she could have had a sibling at Hogwarts with her. Unfortunately being a "surprise child" left quite a large gap between her and Sam.

When the boy's attention suddenly turned to her she couldn't help but laugh ever so lightly just as his brother apologized for him. "No need to apologize, I appreciate the enthusiasm." She said to Mason before addressing Benjamin. "It just means you're extra suited for Hufflepuff. One thing that can be said without question, we've got a lot of big personalities here."

"So, Mr. Benjamin," she continued with a wry smile, "Got any big plans now that you're here at Hogwarts? Are you want to join any clubs, or maybe play quidditch? Perhaps world domination. It's always a solid option." Nora laughed again her eyes beaming at the two brothers.

════════════════════════

Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  OOC:

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

kiska166

SherbertLemondrop

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Other Students
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This castle is interesting

After their sorting, Salem was directed to the house of yellow and black. Such a vibrant color, usually one they never wore. Salem took a deep breath and walked over to their new table. Once sat down, Salem looked over at the others at the table. A few other first years had been sorted here, perhaps ones they would eventually befriend. Dark eyes glanced over at the teacher table, spying Grandma laughing with new friends. Well, at least she was having fun. Salem sighed softly, looking around the large hall. There was a beautiful starry sky above them, which piqued Salem's interest. Was the ceiling glass or was it an enchantment? Perhaps they'd figure out the solution soon. Maybe Grandma would know.

{{OoC: Open for interaction!! :: Wearing :: Uniform}}
          I am lost, trying to get found in an ocean of people
          Please don't ask me any questions. There won't be a valid answer, I'll just say
          That I don't know my name. I don't play by the rules of the game
          So you say I'm just trying, just trying
          You ask me why I cut my hair and changed myself completely
          I went from bland and popular, to joining the marching band
          I made the closest friends I'll ever have in my lifetime

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items