Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Reserve Chaser - Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason smiled sheepishly when Nora explained that there was no need to apologize, and looked over at Benjamin as he had exclaimed, “That’s what the Hat said!” Enthusiastic was certainly a word that could be used to describe the youngest Olson sibling. It could be used to describe the eldest as well. Unlike his siblings, Mason was calm and collected, managing to stay out of trouble. Nora then went on to tell Ben that being enthusiastic meant he was extra suited for Hufflepuff.

“And I’m sure you’ll make lots of friends,” Mason added. His and Nora’s words caused a giant grin to spread across Benjamin’s features, which would hopefully mean that his little brother wouldn’t follow him around all the time. It was bad enough that he copied him by getting a pet turtle, and now he was sorted into the same house. Mason loved hanging out with Ben – they were best friends after all, but after a year apart, Mason had made his own friends. It would be nice if they didn’t share everything.

“Yeah, you know world domination is cool and all,” Benjamin started with a laugh, “but first, I think I’ll join the Art club. And Quidditch!” he added, looking over at his brother with yet another grin. Although they’d be on the same sports team, Mason was glad that he still had the Music club, which he was positive Ben wouldn’t join unless it was solely to be together – in which case, Mason thought he’d have to find another club to do by himself. “Mason’s on the Quidditch team,” Ben stated, turning back to Nora.

“I am, but only as a Reserve,” Mason corrected matter-of-factly, “as you know.” He supposed he didn’t have to explain it to Nora as she had also tried out last year. He shouldn’t have had to explain it to Ben, either, but the way he said it sounded like he was making Mason out to be better than in reality.

“Yeah, yeah, details,” Ben responded with a hand wave. “What clubs did you join?” he asked Nora, no longer paying attention to his brother, who had sunk a little into his seat and averted his attention back to the Sorting. Mason had really wanted to make the first string on the team and hoped that this year, he’d be able to. However, sports were never his strongest suit so he wasn’t sure if Quidditch was actually something he’d be able to succeed in.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora nodded, listening intently to each of the boys' words. She was glad to Ben for bringing her into the conversation. Nora had been realizing in recent years how much of an extrovert she was, but that didn't mean she wasn't shy (despite most people's complete misconception of the terms extrovert and introvert). It was always good for her to talk to other people and develop friendships. Nora definitely had friends, but they were fewer in number than she would have liked. Apparently, she just needed to start talking to those outside her year. Thus far she'd, for the most part, had better luck.

"Oh, you'll definitely make friends," Nora told Benjamin, agreeing with his brother. That made Benjamin smile again. "In fact, I think it's safe to say you've already made one," Nora said, gesturing to herself. Even though he wasn't all the much younger than her, Nora already wanted to adopt him. For lack of a better term anyway.

Benjamin continued, not wholly shooting down the idea of world domination. As he moved on talking about clubs and quidditch, Nora couldn't help but smile once again at his eagerness. The brothers brought up the quidditch team and Nora addressed Benjamin. "Yep, I am too! You're brother's pretty good if you ask me. Reserve or not. And, we'll be very glad to have you on the team soon too." Nora loved seeing the different skills and ideas the new players brought to the team.

"And I am in...a lot of clubs," Nora said laughing a bit. She'd taken on a lot, and there were a few more that she was considering for this year. "I've got the Astronomy Club, Drama Club, Herbology Club, and Namaste. That's our yoga group." She thought for another moment. "Probably too many, but I like it. It gets me out of my dorm. I go a little stir crazy if I'm not busy. Although, we'll have to see how much time I have now with starting my elective classes. But if you're ever bored here, let me know. I'm sure we can figure something out." She giggled

════════════════════════

Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  OOC:

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

kiska166

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:12 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood

Nora had declared herself a friend, which delighted Benjamin. He never had many problems making friends growing up, but it was still nice to know that he had someone in his circle aside from his siblings. Next, he needed to make friends in his year as well as in his clubs in order to be set and prevent himself from being friendless in any situation. However, he wouldn’t worry about making those friends tonight as he was sure he’d make friends with other first years once classes began. Plus, he didn’t know who would be in which club until they showed up to the meeting.

Benjamin looked back over at Mason as he said, “Thanks, Nora. You know, you’re not so bad yourself.” Was his brother blushing? Ben debated poking fun at him but decided against it as he was sure to hear an earful from him later. Instead, he changed the subject by asking Nora which clubs she had joined, to which she responded that she was in, “a lot of clubs,” followed by laughter. The first year listened to the third year list off the clubs that she was in, and explain that Namaste was the school’s yoga club. None of the ones she had listed were clubs that he was particularly interested in, but he was sure he’d attend the theatre performances at the very least. After all, he was sure he’d be film deprived and would want to watch some form of entertainment by the time that the theatre club was ready for a live audience.

“Wow, that is a lot,” he agreed, letting her continue. Ben nodded enthusiastically when Nora had told him to let her know if he ever found that he was bored. He’d definitely take her up on that someday, he was sure. “What electives are you taking?” he asked curiously. The past two summers, Ben had been too invested in Mason getting his s**t ready for Hogwarts, and then himself getting his s**t together to pay close enough attention to what classes Taylor signed up for, or which ones were even available. There was too much excitement around that affected him a little more directly than his sister’s school interests, but now he had a moment to chill out so curiosity crept up.

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:15 pm
User Image
                                                  Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
                                                  Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
                                                  Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Nora could see Ben’s face light up as she called him a friend and it couldn’t help but make her happy. Nora wanted to be popular. Not in the sense that she wanted to be worshipped and ogled by her peers, but instead, to be trusted. She wanted to be the kind of person that people felt like they could go to if they needed help, or even just wanted to have fun. Nora genuinely loved being there for others and she wanted people to know that.

When Mason complimented her quidditch playing, this time her face did the lighting up. When Nora had first gone out for quidditch trials she’d been full of nerves. She’d never had a lot of experience with flying outside of class except for time when she was five and Sam let her on his broom when their parents weren’t looking. That broom, however, had only been a foot, maybe two, off the ground. When she finally decided to try out she found that she was fairly good at not just flying, but quidditch too. So far, she’d loved every second of it.

Nora couldn’t help but scrunch her nose and nod her head as Ben agreed with the overload of clubs she was in. She might have to rearrange some things this year to make it easier on herself.

When the subject of electives came up she had to pause for a moment and see if she could even remember all of them. “Care of Magical Creatures first and foremost.” For a long time Nora had wanted to be a magizoologist, though she was now starting to question if that was the path she wanted to take. Either way, it didn’t mean she didn’t still love creatures and that this was the class she was most looking forward to.

“Also Healing, Flying, Wizard Law, and…others.” She couldn’t think of the rest off the top of her head. That probably wasn’t the best sign. She thought for another moment. “Eight total. Let’s just hope I can stay on top of them,” she said, “having eight NEWTs will definitely help in terms of a career.” Though she had plenty of time to think about that, but she also knew, it’d be here before she knew it.

════════════════════════

Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  OOC:

It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
                                                  Welcome to the rhythm of the night
                                                  There's something in the air you can't deny

kiska166

SherbertLemondrop

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:13 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Second Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Location : Great Hall ~ Fall 2057
                                                        Company : Hufflepuffs

Summer was happy to be back at Hogwarts. Wool’s was alright but it wasn’t a home. She supposed in many ways Wool’s and Hogwarts were the same. A place for children to stay be it to keep them off the streets or to give them an education. This year was going to be great in Summer’s mind. So far, she had a great train ride, and the carriages were cool, moving without anything pulling them.

Taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table, Summer waited excitedly for all the new first years. She couldn’t wait to see who would end up where. It was super fun to see, or so she gathered it would be. After all that’s where she stood last year. How could it not be fun to watch? Yeah, definitely fun. Truthfully Summer was most looking forward to getting back to the greenhouses. So many plants to tend too.

OOC : Feel free to come hang with Summer.

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:43 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffFifth YearFiveteen Years OldSingleHufflepuff Prefect

Everything’s the same, and yet, it’s not,’ thought Ron, as he settled into his place at the Hufflepuff Table, but then the same could be said about many things in his life. He was thankful the trip to the train station was drama-free this time out; Mom brought him and Brianna there, and while she bade them to take care of each other and to be careful, the event was done without the tears and the trauma. What really changed was that rather than maybe spending the trip with Aria, he spent part of the trip northward in the Prefect’s Compartment.

Yeah, that was a change. He was genuinely surprised when the prefect’s badge showed up in the post along with the supplies lists; he wasn’t sure he’d rated such a position of trust. Mom was thrilled and Dad was proud, of course, as he was following a similar career course she had. Ron was also happy to discover Aria was also a prefect as well. If anybody deserved to be a prefect position, it was Aria. Now, she had the chance to prove herself, and that was awesome. Of course, both of them would be juggling their new responsibilities along with preparing for OWLs, attending class, dealing with all the classwork, and all the other things which clamoured for time and attention in their lives, but they had each other to help keep all of those rhetorical balls in the air.

The incident last Christmas served as a moment of revelation. As somebody phrased it once, ‘ The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of the future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.’ Yeah, pain took the form of a dandy knock on the head, in Ron’s case, but now he understood a truth: he loved Aria, and was willing to do what it took to keep from harm. The Sixth Year whom provided this revelation wasn’t expelled as he likely could and perhaps should have; instead, courtesy of Mom, his school career was suspended while he had the chance to sort things out. While he could intellectually understand Mom’s call for clemency, Ron also understood that he didn’t have the emotional experience to embrace it.

So, here he was, a little bit older and hopefully a bit wiser, and determined to be equal to the level of trust which was placed upon him. He was sitting at the Hufflepuff Table, watching the Sorting, laughing and cheering as the new students tried on the Hat, and his House apportioned a number of newly appointed Puffs. He needed to be a big brother to the younger kids, to watch over them as he would his own sister (otherwise known as ‘Squid Girl’ or ‘Squidward’), help them when they needed it, and, while he hoped he’d never be called upon to do what Mom had to do when she was at school, be their protector.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:55 pm
User Image
                                          All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                          ════════════════════════

Nora couldn't stop smile as she walked into the Great Hall. The plus was bubbling with a general hubbub and excitement that always accompanied the Sorting Feast. Nora fed off of all of it. She felt good. Confident. It had been quite the summer and she couldn't have been happier with the outcome. She was an animagus.

Nora had decided very abruptly at the end of the last school year she was going to learn. She'd come home and cornered Sam at his house, volunteering him to help her. She wasn't sure how much he knew about the process, but she knew he wouldn't try and talk her out of it. Of course, her parents eventually found out, but her mom had allowed her to continue, so long as she promised to register with the Ministry. That was far from Nora's biggest concern. There was of course the chance something would go terribly wrong, but that barely bothered her. No, the worst part was the mandrake leaf. She'd ended up getting help with a sticking charm so she wouldn't swallow it. The number of times that month she'd gagged was astronomical.

Once that second full moon had rolled around, she could have cried tears of joy. After that, it became a waiting game. At the first sign of lightning, she'd leapt from her bed and practically flung herself out the back door into the garden. Once she drank the potion and spoke the incantation it only took seconds before she found herself on the ground on all fours. It had worked. For the next hour, she had run and rolled across the grass in the form of a small terrier. She couldn't have been more thrilled.

Now being back at Hogwarts she was more self-assured than ever. Everything at Hogwarts was becoming second nature to her and her electives had inspired passions she didn't know she had. Including becoming Minister of Magic. Sitting down at the Hufflepuff table she stretched and turned her attention toward the sorting, happy to see who would be joining them this year.

════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                    null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts - Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Serafina
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Summer Chats
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait for the feast!

Tàmhas was pretty excited to be back at school. Sure, he already missed Pa so bad it hurt, but he had been missing his friends, and it was great to see them too. Plus, the first night at Hogwarts meant Tàm could eat until his tummy was so full, then he got the best night of sleep ever. That summer, Pa had gotten approval from the Ministry to install a Floo point at the house, so he and Áedán got to stand in the massive forge fire pit, then floo over to the train platform. Apparently there were a few shops that would let you floo there instead of using the train, but he would have to ask around. Luckily, now that they were third years, they'd get to explore the local village.

After walking over to the Hufflepuff table, Tàm plopped down next to Fina. She was always nice to chat with. "Sae teel me, Fina, whit did ye troaps dae thes summer? Anythin' wild an' a bam?" He looked over at his friend, a smile settled on his lips. He loved being able to learn more about people by their hobbies and activities. Normally his were pretty simple, work in the forge, play with the coos, and watch movies curled up on the couch... But that last summer had been a bit more crazy. "Me 'n' Áedán mostly worked in th' forge. We made a damascus sword th'gither. 'N' Áedán a'maist git in a rammy at th' grocery shop." It had certainly been an experience, but Tàm was still a little flustered over being told he was stronger than not only his childhood bullies... but also his best pal.

{{1 - "So tell me, Fina, what did you guys do this summer? Anything wild and crazy?"
          2- "Me and Áedán mostly worked in the forge. We made a damascus sword together. And Áedán almost got in a rumble at the grocery shop"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          addaellis

Áedán

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:52 am

User Image🧶🧵
SERAFINA LUCIA AURELIUS

13 years || Hufflepuff || pureblood
Order of the Stick druid || Creature Appreciation Club crow-mother || Culinary Club gourmet

“Tam!” Serafina greeted with a wide smile as Tam plopped himself into the seat next to her. She stashed her latest embroidery project in a bottomless pocket on her wrist. She made a face at the mention of summer. Serafina did not consider herself someone that was often sick–she caught cold perhaps just once a year–but when she was sick, she was out of it. The last two years had been during the sorting feast, right at the start of term. This would be the first Sorting Feast she would be able to properly enjoy. But at what cost? ”Alas! I missed all the largest parties this summer. Sick. And you?”

Tam had exciting news at least. And it was fascinating to hear how her friends' crafting had gone. "A damascus sword! Oh you must have pictures?"

She raised a curious eyebrow at the mention of their friend Aedan nearly getting into a fight at a grocery store. Fina paused, thinking about it before replying. Aedan was not usually brash without reason. But a grocery store?

”Did…one of the cabbages offend? No…someone did something. What did they do?” she finally asked. ”Someone there must have done something to offend you. He is very protective of you.”

Without any other indication, Fina was convinced Aedan had somehow gotten in the scuffle because of Tam. Now it was just a matter of whether Tam would admit what it was.

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Tam
appearance 5’1”, slender || wearing Hufflepuff Robes with a hand-embroidered badger on the chest and flowers on the hem
status The Sorting Feast is...kinda like a party?

There's a shining city west of here
Where dreams are booming into gear
It's no humdrum, nine-to-five town
It's a growing, going, bright, alive town
Golden sparks light up the skies there
Like a thousand Fourth of Julys there
How I want to stake a claim and
Roll my sleeves and make my name
🧵🧶
"Detroit" from The Happiest Millionaire sung by John Davidson.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's not just protective of me, right?

Tàmhas felt a bubble of worry over his friend when she said she had missed all the largest parties. "Weel, we hae tae fx that. Th' biggest pairtie in a' th' land! or mibbie juist Arden. Ah kin ask pa aboot a winter pairtie, juist fur ye!" He sent over a grin toward her, eyes lighting up in excitement. Pa did love parties, after all! Plus they had the floo now, so friends could literally just pop over.

After mentioning their work with damascus, Fina seemed both intrigued and excited. She asked if Tam had any pictures, and he happily obliged, setting out a few from Pa's camera, all with either Tàm or Áedán (or both) holding, displaying, cheering over the sword. It wasn't huge, but it had been their first canister damascus project. He sent over a wild grin, excitement practically rolling off him.

When they were done looking over the pictures, Tàm mentioned their almost-scuffle in the store. Fina asked about offensive cabbages, which made the boy laugh. She did quickly narrow it down to someone causing issue, then specifically that they had offended him. "Whit? na... That's nae... Ah mean. Thay... Weel. Aedan saved th' day, let's juist say." He stumbled over his words, cheeks heating up. Why did she say Áedán was specifically worried over him? "He is protective o' a' o' his mukkers..." He scunched down, trying his best to hide his red cheeks. What he didn't know, was that his ears were lit up red too.

{{1 - "Well, we have to fx that. The biggest party in all the land! Or perhaps just Arden. I can ask Pa about a winter party, just for you!"
          2- "He is protective of all of his friends..."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          addaellis

Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Noah was beaming ear to ear upon his entry to the Great Hall. Noah loved Hogwarts and had for the last two years now, but this year he was extra excited. Charlotte was finally old enough to come to school. As much as he loved being at Hogwarts he had to admit, he missed home during the school year. With three younger sisters at home, something was always happening. Now a small bit of that was coming with him. It was too bad Amelia wouldn't start at Hogwarts until the year after he graduated. That was a disadvantage to being the oldest, especially with the size of the age gap. He would enjoy this as much as he could. When he'd spotted Charlotte walking in with the rest of the first years he'd given a thumbs up.

He had turned his head toward the sorting as soon as it had begun, not daring to look away or let his mind wander. Luckily J wasn't too terribly far down the alphabet. Maybe they both should have taken Henry's surname when he'd married Mum. B was an even shorter wait. However, it wasn't long before he heard his sister's name be called. He found himself leaning forward before hearing the hat say Hufflepuff. He had to restrain himself from cheering. He was just glad she'd be close by. Logically he knew she'd be fine wherever she was put but he hadn't loved the idea of her being off in one of the towers while he lived in the basement. He waved at her once he saw her heading his way.

════════════════════════

OOC:

null

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:05 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

Mason Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Member of the Music Club

Mason was pleasantly surprised when a Prefect badge arrived in the mail along with his booklist. It wasn’t that he didn’t hope that he’d get it, he just didn’t necessarily expect to. His Prefect duties started once he boarded the train – it was his first train ride without Benjamin since first year as he had been stuck in a Prefect meeting. However, he really didn’t mind the Prefect meeting since it meant that he had got to spend the day with Nora. Upon arriving at Hogsmeade, Mason boarded a carriage with the other fifth year Prefects and only split from them (except the Hufflepuffs) at the Great Hall. It seemed that they had arrived before many of the others, so Mason took a seat with Addien and waited for the sorting to get started. When it finally did, the new Prefects greeted every First Year that joined their table.

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:46 am

User Image🧶🧵
SERAFINA LUCIA AURELIUS

third year || Hufflepuff || pureblood
Order of the Stick druid || Creature Appreciation Club crow-mother || Culinary Club gourmet

Serafina smiled appreciatively when Tam piped that they’d need to throw a giant party just for her. “That’s very fun of you, but don’t you worry! It just means I have a bit more time to prepare things before the next gala.” Like dancing! She was finally able to get weekends in Hogsmeade for dance lessons with Madame Lane- Li.

”Certainly, but were there other friends present?” she replied immediately when Tam protested that Aedan was protective of all his friends. True! Fina supposed Aedan saw her as being able to handle herself, or maybe she just wasn't in situations where she would need protecting. But no doubt he had that knightly protector personality. Mm. Maybe a ranger more than a knight. He didn't seem to be the type to prefer heavy plate armor.

Fina giggled when Tam scrunched down, hiding his face. ”What's that reaction? Your ears are blushing, you know,” she said, brushing her finger along one of the pointed ears ”Well now you can’t just skimp on the details. You said Aedan saved the day? What happened, Tam?”

setting Sorting Feast 2059 || with Tam
appearance 5’1”, slender || wearing Hufflepuff Robes with a hand-embroidered badger on the chest and flowers on the hem
status The Sorting Feast is...kinda like a party?

Trickblues

There's a shining city west of here
Where dreams are booming into gear
It's no humdrum, nine-to-five town
It's a growing, going, bright, alive town
Golden sparks light up the skies there
Like a thousand Fourth of Julys there
How I want to stake a claim and
Roll my sleeves and make my name
🧵🧶
"Detroit" from The Happiest Millionaire sung by John Davidson.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My ears betrayed me!!

Tàmhas was all set to plan the party of the century, but Fina quickly said he hadn't a need. Apparently she'd rather have time to prepare. "Plan fur a pairtie? it mist be some kind o' fancy. Mibbie we kin gang! ah juist hae tae learn howfur tae tie a regular tie..." He pondered a second, thinking he should probably get Pa to actually teach him the knot. Or maybe he could find a fancy-dressed person and ask them. Well, it would probably depend on when the party would actually begin.

After mentioning that Áedán would have stood up for any of the friends, Fina simply asked if anyone else had been present. Tàm paused in his train of thoughts a moment, then shook his head, messy curls shaking with the motion. "Na, 'twas juist us... Bit he'd dae th' identical fur ony o' us. He's git a hert o'.... Fancy damascus steel, a'd think." He nodded, trying to push off that Áedán had reacted so strongly because it had been Tàm specifically, not any of the other pals. As he hunkered down, hands over his face, Fina started a giggle. "My ears?!?! He squeaked out as she gently touched one. He tried to cover his ears, but his hands were too little to cover his cheeks and his apparently-blushing ears.

Fina asked for more details, wanting to learn more of Áedán's heroics. "Weel. Th' wee jimmies ur a tae years older than us. Gaed tae primary schuil wi' us, afore pa pulled me oot 'n' taught me at hame. Maist o' th' toun thinks a'm... Weel, a'm ill luck. 'N' Áedán wasn't letting thaim be mean. Then thay wur mean tae Áedán, 'n' he wis aboot tae rammy thaim. Bit malinky Mister Cunningham, th' shopkeep, stepped in 'n' tellt thaim tae awa wi ye." He explained, his voice growing a little louder as his blush started to fade away. Áedán... would have come to blows for any of them, right? .... but he probably wouldn't ever give one of the others a piggyback ride home... Best not mention that one for now, even though the thought of it made his ears warm back up.

{{1 - "Plan for a party? It must be some kind of fancy. Maybe we can go! I just have to learn how to tie a regular tie..."
          2 - "No, it was just us... but he'd do the same for any of us. He's got a heart of.... fancy damascus steel, I'd think."
          3 - "Well. The boys are a couple years older than us. Went to Primary school with us, before Pa pulled me out and taught me at home. Most of the town thinks I'm... well, I'm bad luck. And Aedan wasn't letting them be mean. Then they were mean to Aedan, and he was about to fight them. But thin Mister Cunningham, the shopkeep, stepped in and told them to go away."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          addaellis

TrickBlues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:52 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

As her tie and emblem on her uniform transformed to yellow and black and the symbol of Hufflepuff, Emily couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course she would get stuck looking like a bloody bumble bee. Though she had to admit the colors didn't at least clash with her persistent bubblegum pink hair. She held her head high as she left the hat and its predictions and took a seat near the front to watch the rest of the sorting. She did wonder where Kasamir ended up. She doubted they would be isolated from each other regardless of house. There did not look to be enough students for only one house would go to each class. She remembered looking at the schedule and most classes looked ridiculous: Defense Against the Dark Arts? Charms? But some like Herbology and Potions had caught her eye.

She propped an elbow on the table and held her chin not caring that she looked unladylike. She loved her mum... or she thought she did... but one good thing about Hogwarts (the school for freaks-and she was a freak now) was she didn't have to worry about her mother hovering over her shoulder. And Cai was in a different year and a different house so she doubted she would run into him much. This was her domain and it was time she decided how to navigate it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items