Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? ??????
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony & Planning to Hide
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hate everything about today

Thank goodness she was only up at the front for two minutes and eight seconds. Llewella stepped down, glancing at the professor, then to the house cheering wildly for her. Oh dear. As she walked closer, head down to avoid anyone's eyesight, she noticed her robes changing to add a vivid yellow. Great. That wouldn't make it difficult to hide at all. She sighed softly, quickening her pace toward the table. There was clearly a section just for the new sorts, and the only one there was a girl with electric pink hair. She was probably an extrovert, meaning Ella should avoid.

The brunette sat at the very end of the table, half to avoid conversation, and half to be able to flee at a moment's notice. Hopefully no one would talk to her. She could eat, find her room, and hide under the blankets. She figured she'd need to start exploring the castle to find as many refuges as she could. Honestly, outside of bed and classes... she figured she'd pretty much always be able to hide. Not like anyone would want to talk with her anyway. They were all probably like her brothers, deeming her not worthy of existing, much less conversation...

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Hufflepuff Robes}}
          {{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:15 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (Sorting 2060)
                                                  Company : Hufflepuffs...

A kind heart you have there
                                                  One that's good for making friends of all kinds
                                                  Everyone will be safe with you!
                                                  You'll find a home for your heart in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Fiadh smiled at the sorting hats words. It would seem her thoughts about herself were indeed true. Jumping off the stool, she found her way to the Hufflepuff table. Her robes changing to a yellowy gold as she did so. Glancing at the table, Fiadh noticed Ella from the boat ride over. She had no idea where the girl disappeared to once they arrived. At least she knew someone.

Sliding into the seat next to Ella, she smiled at her. “Looks like we’re housemates.” Fiadh commented simply before looking to the sorting. She needed to know where Liv was going to end up. When her friend’s name was called, Fia stared curiously up to the front of the hall. “Gryffindor!” She heard the hat call out. Fiadh cheered for her friend, clapping wildly with excitement. They both ended up kind of where they thought they would. She’d still get to see her Fiadh was sure.

OOC : Just quoted you both since you were mentioned. Also she's sitting next to Ella xd

AliceInWonderland0921
                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:17 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily barely took notice of the mousey brunette who took a seat down a few seats from her. However, another brunette soon joined with a bob (kill her now if she ever thought about chopping that much of her hair off - bubblegum pink or not). Emily turned her green eyed gaze to the girl who spoke. "We all are housemates. I'm Emily Dyfodwg... technically Emilia but that is more for formal and professional occasions. Since we're going to be living together we should be friends," Emily said with a grin as she held out a hand first to Fiadh and then moving on to Ella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh & Emilia
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Forced Socialization
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Could they both be Welsh?

Ella watched the sorting with tired eyes, not really paying attention to any of the kids. It wasn't until one of the girls from the boats sat beside her, noting they were housemates. Brown eyes went wide with surprise, not sure what to do. She'd been hoping all would be quiet. Another girl, this one with electric pink hair, commented they were all housemates. She then introduced herself as Emilia -Emily- Dyfodwg. Wait. That surname was definitely Welsh. Actually, Fiadh was Welsh too. Perhaps it was indeed fate?

"Umh... Llewella Eynon. Or just Ella." She mumbled, her soft voice barely audible over the din of the Great Hall. Her gaze fell down as she picked at her fingers, worried she may have upset the others. What if they hated her? She didn't want to start off badly... but then again, Ella was very used to being alone. Actually, she was always alone unless she were being tormented by her brothers or scolded by the adults... Maybe it was indeed safer to just stay on her own forever...

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Hufflepuff Robes}}
          mc2

murruelecreuset

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:15 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (Sorting 2060)
                                                  Company : Hufflepuffs... Ella & Emily

Fiadh smiled toward the pink haired girl. Pink would be a great color and she bet the fairies would love it. “Nice to meet you, Emily. My name’s Fiadh O’Shea.” She introduced herself brightly. “I’d like to be friends.” She admitted shaking Emily’s hand. After all they were probably going to share a dorm, so they’d see each other a lot. It just made sense, didn’t it? This was going to be a great relationship she just knew. Though she was still going to be friends with Liv. That wasn’t going to change either. Fiadh was sure that she’d end up being friends with even more people as the year would go on.

OOC :

mc2
                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

Hufflepuff!
]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Thoughts
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching the Sorting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I was with Charlotte...

Eddie had to admit he was a little surprised by his sorting. He had hoped to be with his sister, but even then, he knew he wasn't nearly her level of bravery, charisma, or charm. Maybe at least the Hufflepuff common room would have a good vantage for bird-watching. That'd be nice. He knew Gryffindor was in a tower, but not much else. Maybe he'd have time to find Charlotte and ask more questions. As he walked to the table donned in yellow, Eddie noticed his own robes shift in color. How fascinating!

He sat down, glancing around to see what to do next. For now, he interlaced his fingers, resting his hands on the tabletop. Brown eyes watched the sorting, trying to remember the names of all his new classmates. After a moment, he found his gaze wandering to the Gryffindor table. He was pretty sure Charlotte didn't notice him, and a small frown found its way to his lips. He cleared his throat quietly, then sighed as he returned to watching the ceremony.

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          {{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Kiska166
          quoted for lots of Charlotte Mention

I'ᴅ sɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ɪɴᴠᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ Mᴀʀs
          Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ᴄʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜs ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғʟʏ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴀ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴅʀᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs
          Wʜᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash