Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 am
User Image
                                                  User Image

As you finally reach the Seventh Floor of the Grand Staircase, you approach a rather interesting portrait. The woman is very fat and is wearing a slightly pink silk dress. She smiles at you, and suddenly barks, "What's the password?"

You hesitate for a moment, then you remember:

"Flibbertigibbet," you answer confidently.

The Fat Lady nods and her portrait swings open to reveal a circular portrait hole for you to enter. You do and, upon exiting this hole, you are suddenly faced with a room that is also circular in structure. You are now in the Gryffindor Common Room, found in the Gryffindor Tower. Everything in the room is colored scarlet and gold. These are the colors of Gryffindor. There is one window which looks out over the grounds of Hogwarts, and a large fireplace stretches across one of the walls.

There are two archways beside each other on the same wall; each archway has its own staircase. The staircase on the left spirals up to the girls dormitories. The staircase on the right spirals up to the boys dormitories. Girls are allowed into the boys' dorms, but boys' are not allowed in the girls' dorms. If they attempt to do so, the staircase will turn into a slide, forcing the boy to slide back down into the Common Room.

There is also a bulletin board which students may post announcements, report lost items, school notices, ads, and etc. upon.

Please be sure to keep your password hidden and safe so that you're not locked out!

"You might belong in Gryffindor,
                                                  Where dwell the brave at heart,
                                                  Their daring, nerve and chivalry
                                                  Set Gryffindors apart"

-The Sorting Hat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
"What?! a TEST! But I didn't Study!☪"
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Rinnia walked out of the Great Hall with several brownies in tow.She was chewing on one while the others were in her left hand."Oh I just love these nice chewy gifts from heaven!"She had been in the Hall alot longer than the rest of the Gryffindor's and they were surprised at how much the little girl could eat.Most people were though and she loved the look on their faces when she hit her fifth plate.When she reached the common room she spoke the password."Mimbulus Mimbletonia."The fat woman opened the door and muttered something about wishing for that figure.She walked inside and sat on one of the nice soft couches to enjoy her brownies in peace.

[[Out.Of.Cornea----]]  

Skymira

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

C h a r l o t t e H a r t

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        As soon as the Feast had Disappear Charlotte walked with the rest of the Gryffindors to the Common room. She payed attention to where it is Just in case she got lost. Her Black hair was curlier than ever and she tried to pat it down with her hand. She waited until all the Gryffindors had Disappeared before she walked up to the Fat Lady. "Password?" The Fat Lady asked. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia" Charlotte said. She looked puzzled for a second. Was that right? She let out a sigh of relief as the portrait hole opened. She walked into the circular common room. It seemed very warm and nice in here. She sat down by the fire hoping to make some friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

R ɩ ղղ ɩɑℒiʆ Уℭʀσƨƨ

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
"What?! a TEST! But I didn't Study!☪"
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Rinnia was drifting off when a tall girl with black hair walked into the common room."Bloody hell,you starlted me."She sat up and walked over to her smiling slightly."So how are you Miss?"

[[Out.Of.Cornea---- finally someone to talk to ^^]]  

Skymira

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte suddenly looked up as a girl said something. "I'm sorry... I guess" She said. "I'm Fine. How are you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:00 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia sat staring at the fat lady portrait who was still waiting for the password. Think, Olivia.....What was the password? The prefect just told us 15 minutes ago! she thought frantically, Wait, I remember! "Mimbulus Mimbletonia! " Olivia declared confidently. The portrait swung open to reveal the common room. The common room was so extravagant and lovely. Olivia saw Charlotte and Rinnia who she met at the train to Hogwarts. She reminded herself she had to go unpack her belongings and had no time to be starting conversations. "Hey! I'll just go upstairs to the dorms. Talk to you later, okay?"Olivia said."Mmmkay..."Rinnia and Charlotte chorused. Olivia smiled and took a brownie from Rinnia, started the spiral stairs and then headed to the girls' dormitory.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 pm
[[edit;wrong forum]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy walked up to the portrait of the Fat Lady and waved politely. The Fat Lady waved back and said, "Password?" Tammy bit her lip. "Um, it was Mimbulus Mimbletonia, right?" The Fat Lady nodded and the passage swung open. Tamara smiled happily and skipped through the door. She saw some people in the common room. "Hi, I'm Tammy Radcliffe!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Tamara walked up the stairs into the girls' dormitory, with a yawn and a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image

{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte looked up as a bunch of girls walked into the common room. She really hated huge crowds, but as this was a shcool of hundreds she would have to live with the fact that the common room was well the Common room. She wanted to do something. She wondered if Ravenclaw had a common room. They probably did. She wanted to find it now. She sat looking at the fire trying to think of what to do. She should Really follow the Ravenclaws. And just play natural like them. Maybe they wouldn't notice. Did they have a fat Lady like the Gryffindors? The common room got louder and louder with the people coming in. She got up to got to the dorms. Immidiatly a boy sat down. First she walked to the girl who was talking to her. "I'm Charlotte, I'd love to talk to you but i'm a bit clausetrephobic so I'm going up" She said to her. She then walked up the long stairs to the dormitory.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Dorms. ))  

niarbyl

Capitalist

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image
Cαmeron Elliott Sinclαir- - - - - - - - - - -
[First Year, Half-Blood, & a proud Gryffindor...Yeah, my life is pretty amazing right now.]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The moment Cameron stepped in the Common Room, he looked around. My, the place was just so large. He was really, honestly excited to be here. Though he had been exposed to the wizarding world throughout his life, most of his time was spent in the muggle world. Then there was his parents, who made enough for the family to live comfortably, he wasn't used to such grand places, like the castle that was his school now. It was all so new and different for him, but in a good way. Yes, he was definitely happy to be here. The boy went and took a seat on one of the many couches, but still continued looking around, trying to take everything in now.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 am

Tamara came down from the girls' dormitory and saw no one around, so she curled up in a chair in front of the fire. She watched the logs in the fireplace crackling as the fire was beginning to die down. Quickly checking over her shoulder, she pointed her wand at the fire and whispered, "Incendio." The fire, which had been dying out, sprung back to life. Tammy smiled and continued to watch the fire.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 am
User Image

{ I'm a Dark Gryffindor, Half Veela , and Love to stand out }
{ Love me Yet? }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        Charlotte rushed down to the Common room. She stopped at the foot of the stairs. She felt her heart beating in her chest hard. Had she really run down the stairs? She let out a sigh to see Tamara siting by the Fire. She walked over there as if nothing had happened. She sat in the other chair beside the fire it was cackling soothingly. She felt like sleeping but wasn't tired at all. She looked at tamara. "Hi." She said. "I'm Charlotte Hart" She stuck her hand out. She already knew Tamaras name but decided to let her tell her anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

(( Switching to Common room. ))((I think i might have to leave soon... sad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 am

Tamara quickly hid her wand when she heard steps approaching then a voice. She looked up at the girl and smiled, then shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tamara Radcliffe. But you can call me Tammy if you want." She smiled sweetly, and hints of exhaustion could be seen on her face.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers