Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

After his.... rather terrible conversation with Rhys, Gid had gone up to the common room to stress. After taking a hot shower to clear his head, the teen stared at himself in the mirror, trying to think of what to say to Jazzy. He'd never broken up with someone before, and he doubted it'd be pleasant. Luckily, Jazzy was usually relaxed. Not to mention she had been subtly hinting that Rhys liked him. Perhaps she'd be happy about the decision. He adjusted his hat and made his way downstairs, determined to find Jazzy. Luckily, as he got to the common room, he realized his search wasn't going to be difficult. She was in the room, plopped on the couch. He wiggled his way over and sat beside her, glancing at her. "Hey, Jazz.... we need to talk, okay?" He bit his lip, trying to think of good wording for this whole ordeal. "Let me preface this by saying 'you were right'." He put on a little grin, sure that those words would make her feel a bit better about this all.

Cara MiaKitty

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Best Couch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнєу ѕαу ωє α я є ωнαт ωє α я є вυт ωє ∂σи'т н α ν є тσ в є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м в α ∂ в є н α ν ι σ я вυт ι ∂σ ιт ιи тнє в є ѕ т ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє ω α т ¢ н є я σf тнє є т є я и α ℓ f ℓ α м є xxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє g υ α я ∂ ∂ σ g σf αℓℓ уσυя f є ν є я ∂ я є α м ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine was debating between saying hello to Gid and jokingly ignoring him when she spoke to her. His words, as well as tone, made her pause, mostly because it seemed a bit uncharacteristic of him. He sounded serious, for once. And he'd used the words 'we need to talk,' which was basically the worst words to start a conversation with ever. She looked over to him, a brow arched questioningly, wondering what on Earth he could possibly need to talk to her about that would require the use of those words. "Uh oh, am I getting dumped?" she asked, breezy tone making it obvious she was joking. She had a hard time imagining Gid breaking up with her, which kind of sucked, because it would probably be easier than the alternative, which was her breaking up with him. She could handle being dumped, no problem. Him, on the other hand... Well, maybe he'd be okay. She kind of doubted it, though. She would've already done it, except with him and Rhys still on the outs, she didn't think he could handle it. Not like her breaking up with him would automatically put them on the outs as well, but it'd definitely make things awkward, and she didn't want him to feel like they'd both abandoned him, after all.

space'You were right' were possibly her three favorite words to hear in the entire English language, and she could tell that, whatever he was going to say, he was trying to break it gently. Wait, was she actually getting dumped? That... that'd be convenient, actually. Though she was curious as to why. "I usually am," she chirped, smiling. "Care to elaborate?" Mentally, she was trying to think of whatever it was she'd apparently said that she had since been proven right about. Unfortunately, with Gid, that list was pretty long, so she didn't have much of a way to figure it out without him telling her. Hopefully he wouldn't keep her in suspense. She might die.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx '¢αυѕє ω є ¢συℓ∂ в є ιммσятαℓѕ, ι м м σ я т α ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн мє f σ я є ν є я и σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx уσυ ρ υ ℓ ℓ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к σ υ т ¢υятαιиѕ ∂ σ ω и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid blushed a bit when Jazzy just sarcastically asked if she'd be getting dumped. Of course, that wasn't the nicest of phrasing. He'd have said something a lot less.... mean. Luckily, Jazzy took the bait, even mentioning that she was usually right. He bit his lip, trying to come up with his next set of words... very carefully. "Well, about that, and... and you are right... and look at that... you're right again!" He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. How was he supposed to casually break up with someone?! Particularly someone as awesome as Jazzy! He lowered his head, gaze lingering on his knee. He usually never had this much trouble coming up with words! "No, I think you're right about me. L-liking Rhys, that is. He... he said he liked me earlier, and I may have accidentally," he paused, struggling with his words. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. "I accidentally said I loved him... and I think I really do."

He glanced up at her, his hangdog expression complete with kicked-puppy eyes. He wasn't used to serious conversations, and honestly, it was weird. But he didn't want to just joke his way through a somber occasion like this. The last thing he wanted was to make her mad. "You and I, Jazz... we're great friends. and we are great together... but I figure our hearts lie in other places. And that's not bad. You could get anyone in this whole school, particularly with your snogging ability, and so, I'm really lucky we dated. You are a great girlfriend." He sent her a smile, still trying not to choke. "And I think someone else needs to experience that with you. I'd like to step down as your boyfriend, in a way of speaking... and perhaps, we can be best friends again? Since you're too wonderful to let go... completely." He chuckled, really hoping she'd want to stay friends. He'd probably have an aneurysm if he lost anyone else in his life. Not talking to Rhys had nearly ruined his life... and if he lost Jazzy, he'd be devastated. Not to mention, he'd not know who to turn to for advice about boys.....

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Best Couch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

тнєу ѕαу ωє α я є ωнαт ωє α я є вυт ωє ∂σи'т н α ν є тσ в є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м в α ∂ в є н α ν ι σ я вυт ι ∂σ ιт ιи тнє в є ѕ т ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє ω α т ¢ н є я σf тнє є т є я и α ℓ f ℓ α м є xxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє g υ α я ∂ ∂ σ g σf αℓℓ уσυя f є ν є я ∂ я є α м ѕ xxx

spaceJasmine, generally, was very hard to surprise. She prided herself on it, actually, being quite smug about the fact that it was hard to catch her off-guard. Gid seemed to have a special talent for it, though. His nerves weren't all that unusual, but what he was saying certainly wasn't something she'd been expecting. She blinked at him, slowly, because holy crap he was actually breaking up with her! And he was so nervous, and obviously trying so hard not to hurt her feelings or break her heart or something ridiculous like that. She knew she shouldn't find it funny, but she kind of did, though thankfully she kept the snickering to herself. Her obvious gratification at his admitting to having a thing for Rhys, which she'd suspected and suggested many times, waylaid the laughter well enough that he probably wouldn't notice it'd even been a thought that crossed her mind.

spaceShe pursed her lips, trying and failing to contain a smug grin. "Love him, huh?" she asked. "That's a pretty drastic leap from, 'what are you talking about Jazzy I just miss him because he's my best friend.' And 'Jazzy I'm not interested in Rhys I'm interested in you.' And 'no Jazzy I was not looking at his butt when he walked past us in the halls.'" This time, she did snicker. She hadn't ever really been able to figure out if Gid was actually gay, or just bisexual, but the entire point had been moot because he'd insisted he was straight and not into Rhys. If she couldn't get him to admit he liked boys at all, she couldn't exactly get him to admit to liking one specific one, and if he'd been bisexual, that meant he could've still been equally into her. If the mere thought wouldn't have made Rhys explode, she'd almost have suggested they share. But if he was declaring his love for Rhys, that was a different story, obviously.

spaceThe brunette leaned forward, arms stretching out in front of her, fingers lace. She turned her hands out to crack her knuckles, smiling as she stretched upwards and arched her back. "Mm, we're great friends," she confirmed, nodding along. "And I am amazing and awesome and you are absolutely privileged to have dated me. But I'm pretty sure I can manage the 'just friends' thing." She winked at him playfully. "If you'd have admitted you liked Rhys even a little, I'll be honest, I'd have broken up with you ages ago. You don't get all worked up like that over a tiny crush, you know? He's really into you. I wouldn't have stood in the way of that if I'd been able to confirm it was even a little mutual."

spaceShe leaned back then, expression growing thoughtful, and a little concerned. "... So, just out of sheer curiosity, how exactly did Rhys take your declaration of undying love? Is he okay, or are we going to wander down to... I can only assume the library, and find him still frozen in place, gaping at nothing?" Call her crazy, but she had a feeling that the situation hadn't been resolved with an excited 'no way' and a lot of snogging. More like Rhys went into freak out mode or shut down because he didn't know how to process it. Then again, it wasn't like she'd talked to him much outside of Dueling Club all year, so maybe he'd made enough progress with the anxiety that some sort of resolution had been achieved. "Or did you snog him already? Gid, be honest, did you cheat on me?" Her eyes were playful, concern still evident, but it was equally obvious she didn't really care about the answer to that question. Or, well, she did care, actually. She wanted Gid to say 'yeah we snogged it was great Rhys is actually waiting outside for me now' or something to that effect. She was pretty sure that was wishful thinking though.

xxx '¢αυѕє ω є ¢συℓ∂ в є ιммσятαℓѕ, ι м м σ я т α ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн мє f σ я є ν є я и σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx уσυ ρ υ ℓ ℓ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к σ υ т ¢υятαιиѕ ∂ σ ω и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid didn't notice Jazzy's look of shock at his breaking up with her, but when she started speaking, he looked up at her. She was teasing him for his year-long denial, and it brought a little smile to his lips. Aw Jazzy, she could always make him feel better. "Well, I guess it takes an accidental confession to knock enough sense into my head. I mean, just 'cause you say he's got a crush doesn't make it true. Honestly, there for a bit I thought you were just saying it to make me feel better." He chuckled quietly, hoping to keep them both in good spirits. Then again, Jazzy just looked amused about the whole ordeal. After he'd showered her with complements, she cracked her knuckles and stretched, then happily accepted. When she said had he admitted about Rhys a while ago, she'd have broken up with him, Gid's expression turned to a sad puppy look. "And lemme guess, he's gonna be pissed that it took me this long to figure out? And he'll probably say something like 'you only broke up with Jazzy for me? I'm a homewrecker!' or something? So I'm getting thrown on a guilt trip no matter what?" He sighed, knowing his weakness was people looking sad, particularly when he was the source of the sadness. Her next question was to ask how Rhys had taken the declaration, and he flushed. Gid looked away for a second, a nervous grin on his face. "Well, erm... 'bout that... I don't... I don't think he actually heard me. After he 'fessed up about his desire to snog me, he kinda went into a panic attack and so I was trying to soothe him, and it kinda came out like word vomit. It... it wasn't my best moment, come to think it." He scratched the back of his neck again, trying to awkwardly chuckle his way out of the conversation. She asked if he'd already snogged Rhys, questioning if he'd cheated on her. Gid's nostrils flared as he snorted. "Firstly, I'd not ever cheat on you, if only for my own stubbornness. Also that's a d**k move, and I'm not that much of an arse. Secondly, no, I think he was too catatonic to hear, much less share a necking..." He blushed again, his goofy chuckling rising up again.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image __________

User Image

”Mmmm, it feels so good to be back.” Aria bounced headfirst into the pile of cushions on the sofa. Oh! And she doesn't have to worry about any of her brothers trying to take her stuff. Even if she does have to sacrifice having her own room and having to share with the other fourth year girls. But that was so much better than her brothers. They were little monsters. Especially Jamal. ”Ugh, I can't wait until I'm seventeen.” Then she'll get to hex her brothers into oblivion! Give them a pair of antlers, or, oooh! Boils! Oh, she could hardly wait. But before any of that could take place. She had to wonder. Where the hell is everyone? Did she miss them? Were Bas and Fi and Leah still at the table? Or were they in their dorms? She hadn't seen much of them all summer long and was really looking forward to catching up with them. Or, if in the least, she could talk to a few of the younger students, right? They weren't so bad. Heck, a few of the ickle first years were actually kinda cute; in a tiny, squeaky voiced kind of way. Aria was bored enough, she decided, that anyone was fair game, so long as they looked interesting enough to her.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fourth Year Gryffindor

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: Open to interaction!]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCozy Armchair in the Corner
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHis Broom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

ï ṉεεḋ αṉøτhεɾ ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡøṃετhïṉģ τø ģετ ø ƒ ƒ ṃÿ с h ε ṡ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṃÿ l ï ƒ ε ģετṡ ќïṉḋα в ø ɾ ï ṉ ģ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡøṃετhïṉģ τhατ ï сαṉ с ø ṉ ƒ ε ṡ ṡ xxx

spaceSebastian sat in his favorite chair, which he had rather obnoxiously drug from its place by the fireplace off to a more secluded corner of the common room. He'd gotten funny looks from a few first years, but had opted to ignore them. He didn't want to be smack in the middle of everything, but he didn't want to be in his room, either. Last time he'd messed with his broom there, he'd gotten twigs in his sheets. Not fun. Sighing, he polished the handle of his broom, glancing up from it to read another few lines in the book he had propped up on the table next to him. It was about chaser strategies. He'd apparently complained one too many times about his poor performance to Ada, because it'd been his Christmas gift from her. Not the only one, of course, but one of them. He'd glared at her when he opened it, and she shrugged, saying she figured it'd help... Sometimes he missed the days when Ada stammered a bunch and was afraid of confrontation. Not that he really remembered those days, but they'd happened, he knew it. He'd heard stories. The blonde boy chewed his lip, glancing back down at his broom. He liked taking care of it. Usually, it was relaxing. Maybe not so much when he was annoyed because of sucking in games, though. Right now he kind of wanted to chuck it. He wouldn't, though, because first of all it was expensive and his parents would kill him. Second of all, because Ada was probably right. The book would help, he'd get better. He was only fourteen, it wasn't like anyone was a star Quidditch player at fourteen. Except Harry Potter. And Viktor Krum. And a few other people. But not most people, and certainly not every single professional Quidditch player. Right?

xxx τεll ṃε ώhατ ÿøυ ώ α ṉ τ τø h ε α ɾ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡøṃετhïṉģ τhατ ώïll l ï ģ h τ τhøṡε ε α ɾ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡ ï с ќ øƒ αll τhε ï ṉ ṡ ï ṉ с ε ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ģïṿε α l l ṃÿ ṡ ε с ɾ ε τ ṡ α ώ α ÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah had been out near the lake practicing item retrievals with Kronos for a good portion of the weekend morning while also practicing the new charms they'd learned that week. She liked to multitask! But it was getting to cold outside for Aleah's sensitive body to handle and so she had headed back inside. The drastic change of temperature from inside to outside was making her joints ache even more than usual though.

The 14 year old made the long hike up the stairs to the common room in the tower quietly.. and slowly. Multiple first years raced past her on the way up and one even stopped to stare at her with wide eyes as she struggled with her cane. Kronos was still growing, but as soon as he was full grown she would finally be able to use him for help instead of her cane! Well she'd still have to use the cane sometimes but not all the time! By the time she got into the common room she was huffing and puffing like an old granny. Kronos on the other hand was all puppy energy and was jaunting over to where Sebastian sat looking rather grumpy. She shrugged and hupped over to him as well. By the time she got to him, Kronos was pawwing at his leg and attempting to get his mouth on Bas' broom.

"Kronos! No! Brooms aren't toys silly boy." She said with a snort. Kronos huffed and flopped onto the ground, pouting and giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes possible. She glanced around but the only chair around was Bas' and it was... well occupied by Bas. She shrugged and flopped to the ground with her dog. "So whats up with the grump face Bas?" She asked curiously, one hand absentmindedly stroking her dog's fur.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:20 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHis Broom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

spaceSebastian was so absorbed in his book and his broom that he didn't notice anyone approaching, which was saying something, nice neither Aleah nor her dog were very subtle. His focus snapped to the dog, though, when Kronos went for the bristles of his broom. Bas was ready to snap at the dog (probably too harshly, but he was in a bad mood) when Aleah beat him to it. The Gryffindor deflated slightly when the dog listened to Aleah's command immediately, feeling guilty for the explosion that'd almost happened. Unfortunately, the blond girl plopping onto the ground in front of him with her dog only made him feel worse, as did her question. He grit his teeth slightly, and shrugged a bit too stiffly. "S'nothing," he told her, "'M just 'n a mood or somethin'."

spaceNot true, of course. But he couldn't talk to Aleah about Quidditch. Honestly, he didn't even like her seeing him with his broom, hence the disaster that'd left him picking twigs out of his bed. He knew it was a sore spot with her, after everything that'd happened with Joel, and he didn't want to poke at it. Unfortunately, that was sort of difficult, given that he was very involved with Quidditch, very interested in Quidditch, and sort of was planning a good chunk of his future around the dream of playing Quidditch. Of course, the odds of that last one happening seemed astronomically small, but he wasn't ready to give up on it just yet. Too bad for him, that made being friends with Aleah sort of difficult sometimes, since he couldn't talk to her about something that mattered so much to him. He was glad she was over whatever had been up with her and Balder, but there was still a huge barrier that he didn't know how to deal with.

spaceHastily, he closed his book, focusing on his housemate instead. "Um, what were you up to?" he asked, trying to deflect. He didn't want her to ask what he was reading. Or to push about what was bothering him. She liked talking about Kronos, and he was pretty sure she'd been doing some sort of training with him or something since that seemed to be how she spent a good chunk of her free time. It shouldn't be hard to distract her by asking about that, right?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah raised an eyebrow at his stiff shrug and rather non-commital answer. That was a blatant lie if she ever saw one, and she did happen to know her best friend pretty well. Even Kronos was picking up on his bad mood... pawing at his leg and giving puppy dog eyes. Aleah would have rolled her eyes at his blatant redirection but she was half certain that move would only make his mood worse... so she restrained from it. "Hm... oh I was just working on some training and studying outside but it got too cold." She answered, but she wasn't going to let him get away with not seriously answering her question.

"What were you reading?" She asked curiously. She couldn't just straight up say he wasn't being completely truthful without furthering his mood! It seemed he'd been rather weird since last year. And she knew she'd been in a s**t mood last year but that hadn't been his fault! Did he think it was his fault? He had sort of been avoiding her a little bit recently and she wasn't actually sure why. Her eyebrows wrinkled in thought but she couldn't figure out why he'd been avoiding her or why he'd been acting weird about things or anything.

"Oh congrats on your first game of the season! Hopefully you guys will keep winning all year long!" She'd been angry about getting kicked off the quidditch team but she'd got over it after a couple weeks. I mean sure Joell had handled it poorly but it didn't matter in the long run. Quidditch had only been a hobby and she had tons of other hobbies and not having to go to practice all the time had given her time to work with Kronos more. At first she'd skipped going to the games but after missing one or two she'd realized she was being stupid and her best friends were still on the team. Hell Balder was vice captain of his team! So of course her and Kronos attended all the games to cheer them on. Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor was going to be conflicting though. Who was she supposed to cheer on??? Gryffindor probably... since that was her house and Bas' team...

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHis Broom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

spaceSebastian frowned a little when she said she'd been outside. How anyone could stand being out in this weather was beyond him, to be honest. He didn't particularly like cold weather. "Why were you doing it outside?" he asked curiously. "Can you not train him inside? Then you wouldn't have to worry about how cold it was. There's plenty of places with lots of room if that's the issue." Anything to not be outside, in his opinion. The only exception he made was for Quidditch, and that barely counted. By the time the game got into full swing, the adrenaline rush and physical exertion kept him plenty warm.

spaceHe barely kept from wincing when she asked what he was reading. Of course, he should've expected it. But he'd been hoping she'd start going into detail about what she'd been up to with Kronos and not think about it. Guess he wasn't that lucky. "Uh, just a Quidditch book," he said, hoping not to have to go into too much detail. "It was a Christmas gift."

spaceWhen she congratulated him on the game, his eyes widened and his face paled somewhat, mouth falling open for half a second before he snapped it shut and swallowed. "Uh, thanks," he said. "Uh, hopefully, yeah. Fianna's doing pretty we- I mean, she's okay." Shite. Aleah had wanted to play seeker. He'd been hoping to avoid talking about his playing personally (and anyway it wasn't like she was congratulating him specifically, since he'd basically sucked), but it'd totally slipped his mind that the seeker position was probably not the best thing to talk about. Recover, dammit, he needed to say something else. "Uh, and Jazzy and Aster are always pretty impressive. Scary, even. Um, so, that helps a lot." Did that make it better or worse? Shite, he had no idea. This was why he tried to avoid her whenever he was doing Quidditch-related stuff, dammit!

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Do you
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    You can't

Aleah shrugged at his question. She just liked being outdoors. She was a big fan of fresh air, even when it was cold... though her joints tended to hate her for it afterwards. "I like it outside silly, and anyways I was working on long retrieves and didn't want to disrupt anyone in the halls." She shrugged again.

She wasn't dumb though and noticed his wince and the way he kind of went all 'deer in headlights' at her mention of quidditch. She raised an eyebrow. Did he seriously think she hadn't been attending the games or cheering him on? Sure she'd been kicked off the team, but whatever she got over it. She paused as something suddenly dawned on her. She had literally never told him she was over the whole kicked off the team by assface Joel. (she was over getting kicked off the team not over Joel being an a*****e about it). She snorted quietly at her own idiocy.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Its not funny. I'm glad the team is doing well... but I realized I never apologized for being a butt last year or took the time to let you know I'm not upset about quidditch anymore. I'm so sorry! Have you been tiptoeing around me because of that??? I swear I'm not still upset. Last year was just kind fo like one thing after another for me." She paused and shrugged. She wasn't really sure she wanted to explain exactly what had gone on last year. Beyond quidditch her hormones had been all over the place, puberty had hit her hard and bloody like, her parents had been fighting for most of the year (but they finally made up thankfully), and then of course she'd finally realized why she was so upset over the whole Bas leaving her for Bas and then chattering in german for most of the train ride..... that reason being a little embarrassing and definitely not something she was going to tell Sebastian. You couldn't really tell your best friend in the entire world that you had a pretty major crush on him... that was pretty much how you ruined friendships last she checked.

"So um..." She coughed, realizing she'd been lost in her own musings for a little bit too long. She blushed and glanced at Kronos' scratching his head. "yeah sorry about that. I guess I should have been more aware of that and all."

Do you call
                                                                    Low on

ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Gryffindor Common Room

Richard like usual if he wasn’t outside he was in the common room reading his astronomy textbook. For a boy that hated studying he did look at astronomy a lot. Granted he was the kid that had a telescope in his room and on the far wing of his parent’s manor. Leaning in a chair he glanced up periodically to see who was coming and going. He hadn’t see Essie for a while and Kenzie was usually with Saio. So, he was a bit on the lonely side. It wasn’t that he didn’t have people to hang with like Reyna, Darian, or Garnet. It just seemed to him like he had a never ending line of friends who were girls and not enough friends who were guy.

Grabbing a licorice stick, Richard nibbled on the end wondering why that was. Course no answers were going to come. It was what it was after all. On the upside he didn’t mind it. They were all smart and were nothing like his mother or sister. Good for him and them in his opinion. However, only astronomy and licorice could go so far.

With : No one at the moment

Attire : Casual Jeans and a Shirt

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣

Colton walked down into the common room from his bedroom, where he'd been typing a few pages of a book into braille for his brother. Unfortunately, he'd gotten tired of typing, so he figured Connor would have to wait until later. For now, he slipped on a cozy jacket and his shoes, then wandered into the Common Room to try and find someone to talk with. There, he was lucky enough to find another boy his age, just chewing on licorice. Yick. That stuff was awful! Colton flopped beside the other teen and offered a smile. "You look as bored as I am. Need something to do? We can play Snap or something?" He looked over at Richard and munched on a hard candy that he discovered in his jacket pocket.

murruelecreuset

Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Bʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴅᴏ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Bᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ
I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ

xxxxxxxxxxxx𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Location : Gryffindor Common Room

Richard remembered Colton from his first night at Hogwarts. He was the one with the blind twin in Ravenclaw. The Gryffindor had nothing against either twin. They were both friends with Kenzie if memory served. Although, he wasn’t close to Kenzie either he could perhaps make a friend her. It was hopeful when he came over and joined him. “Hey Colton, it’s not the most exciting around here is it?” He said in response. “Well if I stare at this book any longer my brain might bleed.” He replied in response to needing something to do.

‘Snap?’ Richard couldn’t say he’d played. It might be fun. “What’s snap?” He asked curiously. “It sounds interesting.” He admitted. This is what happens when you don’t have hobbies besides stars and watching sports. He needed to expand his fun activities. “Oh, want some licorice? If that’s not to your liking I got Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans.” He offered holding up the box in one hand and the bag in the other.

With : Colton

Attire : Casual Jeans and a Shirt

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces