Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣

Colton grinned at Richard, wondering what he was doing. Had they had Astronomy homework? He perked up when Richard pointed out that it wasn't terribly exciting, nodding in eager agreement. "I feel ya there. I'm working on translating a book into braille. Just plain white paper. It makes my eyes burn." He chuckled, a smile drawing onto his face. When he asked about Snap, poor Richard seemed baffled by the game. "It's pretty easy. I know the wizarding world has an exploding version, buuuuuut, I'm not about that. It's a card game, though. But if you'd rather do something else, we can." He rather enjoyed card games, but unless he got Bree to play, he usually had to find other things to do. Maybe he'd teach Richard the game. "Licorice is horrible. It tastes absolutely awful! But I will take a chance on the beans. Sometimes I get lucky with the flavors." He chuckled, opening the little box. With a careful look, he grabbed a greenish bean, only to cringe a moment later.

murruelecreuset

Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Bʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴅᴏ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Bᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴇᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ
I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ

xxxxxxxxxxxx𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:37 pm
I feel the light upon my skin, like fingertips;
Reminding me that night must end.
Be brave, like bridges underwater,
Keeping strong beyond their time.
I feel the light upon my skin,
Reminding me that night must end.

User Image

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

gryffindor prefect │ muggleborn │ fifth year

The warmth of the common room and its blazing fire was in stark contrast to the drafty corridor they'd just entered from, and Essie stood with her back to the fire as she recounted the last bits and pieces of information that she had for them. "Welcome to Gryffindor; our head of house is Professor Harlowe; she's the assistant headmistress and she teaches Mythology. If you have any questions or concerns that a prefect can not help you with, you should go to her office. We have our own quidditch team, which should be holding tryouts soon if you are interested. My fellow prefects are Colton Overton, Aleah Toller, Sebastian Blythe, Kimberly Umber, and Brandon Davenport, in case you need to find one of us. You'll dorm with the same people for the next seven years, so at least try to be friends, okay? Girls, your dorms are to the right, boys, you're to the left." With that over and done with, she sat down in an overstuffed armchair with a sigh of relief.

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

There's something about sadness,
That leaves us wanting more.
A sickness that breathes...
From holding on to letting go,
The change is like dying-
Teach me to create a beautiful past.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Seventh Floor Corridor → Gryffindor Common Room

Entering the common room, Gabby looked around. It was colored in the red and gold of the house. The warmth of the room was very inviting. Her attention fell back on Essie as she welcomed them. Their head of house was the very same person who took them to the great hall so that was helpful. The Quidditch team sounded interesting even if she didn’t know what Quidditch actually was. Maybe if she found a book… perhaps she’d look around the castle tomorrow before her classes started up.

With a number of prefects in the house Gabby didn’t fear that she wouldn’t get answers if she had any questions. She didn’t think she’d have any problems be it confusion or keeping the peace with her housemates. She supposed all that was left was to head up to her dorm room and get ready for bed.

User Image Status: Interested...
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindors...

OOC: ---

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:18 am
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady led the way into the cozy Gryffindor common room, whirling around to face the first years. "This is our common room, as you can see. It's where you'll spend a lot of time in between classes and on the weekends, and of course, where you'll sleep at night. Girls dorms are to the right, boys to the left. There is a curfew, so don't think you can just go for a moonlit walk after dinner every night. Also, you don't want to get caught by a prefect or professor patrolling the halls. Detention's not that fun, trust me," she winked. She didn't just want to be 'mean older prefect' after all. It wasn't like she had a perfect disciplinary record, which made her being prefect all the more entertaining. Good old Professor Harlowe. "Our head of house is Professor Harlowe; she teaches Mythology and also happens to be the Deputy Headmistress, so if you have any problems, you can go to her, or me, or any of the other Gryffindor prefects." Her little speech completed, she collapsed dramatically into an overstuffed armchair. "Go to bed! I know I am!"

OOC:
Yukina101

EmrysStorm

Miss GryffindorK

dot-hacksbreeze

Novasse

oyehh

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
First Years
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

Maura beamed as she entered the common room, after going to Hogwarts for so long she had come to associate the reds and golds with a sense of home. It was quite nice to be back. "Welcome tae Gryffindor! Noo lest bit, Oor head o' house is Professor Harlowe, who is an' a' th' Deputy Headmistress. If yi''ll need ony hulp ask yin o` yer prefects! Och 'n' if ye join' th' drama club ye shuid vote fur Cats th' musical! Oor bonnie head boi wants tae dae it pure badly 'n' it would mean a lot tae him!" With a bright smile she gestured to the dorm stairwells. "Girls dorms ur oan th' richt 'n' wee laddies oan th' left, 'n' dinnae let a'body catch ye oot efter curfew."

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty
Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Trickblues
Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceKendall was relieved that it was bedtime. Normally, she didn't like going to bed, but today she was pretty damn exhausted. Who knew getting to a bloody school was such an ordeal? Of course, it probably wasn't an ordeal to get to every school, just ones that were determined to be The Most. Which Hogwarts clearly was. Not that she minded much, but it had certainly taken a lot out of her. She just hoped that Lee was doing alright; after spending all of ten minutes with him, she'd known they weren't going to get the same house, and hoped that he'd made a friend at the Ravenclaw table before they'd went to their dorms.

spaceWith a sigh, Kendall headed towards the stairs Maura had indicated. But, no sooner has she placed her foot on the step than the stairs changed, becoming a ramp rather than stairs. She tried to walk up it, but to no avail; it was too steep, or something. She even tried running up it a couple of times. Every time, as soon as she was a reasonable distance away, it would become stairs again, but the second she was back it reverted to the ramp. With a frustrated growl, she waved to the prefect.
                                                  "Hey, what's up with this?" she asked, brow furrowed in annoyance. "It won't let me go up the stairs. What gives? I wanna go to bed." The stairs hadn't done this to anyone else, she didn't think. Just her. So what was the deal?

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Common Room
                                                  wнen - Bedtime
                                                  wιтн - Maura, First Years
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Kendall, fellow Gryffindors
Mood
Confused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

All in all, Maura considered this a successful start to her first year as prefect. No kids had gotten lost or died or anything crazy so perfect! Or at leastshe thought. Hearing one of the first year girls complaining about the stairs she went over to investigate. She noticed the abnormal happenings to the stairs...well it was only abnormal because of the fact that the student that was attempting to use them was a female student, so there should be no reason for the stairs to be reacting in such a way.

Maura stepped up and offered the younger girl a small smile. "They stairs hae bin enchanted fur sae lang, thay mist hae finally busted. " She offered the explanation with reassuring smile. "Let me gang git Professor Harlowe. She shuid be able tae fix it richt up. Dinnae ye worry love. Ye bade richt 'ere." Maura was also pretty tired at this point and didn't bother trying the stairs out for herself, pretty sure in her idea that the enchantment was just messing up after being used for so long. She was positive that it was something the Professor could fix right up. With this thought she flashed one more smile at the younger girl and went to go get the head of house as quickly as she could.

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata followed Maura into the Common Room, an odd feeling deep in her gut. The fifth year seemed to think that Amata would have a solution to the problem at hand, which she supposed was fair, since it was her job. But Amata, a good witch though she was, was certainly not one of the founders, and was skeptical of her ability to repair a spell they had cast if it were malfunctioning. Assuming that was the problem, which Amata was skeptical of. The spells had held for over a millennia, why would they break now? Then again, she could think of no reason for it to be misbehaving in general, so clearly something unpredictable was amiss.

spaceShe approached the stairs with an arched brow, curious. Stepping up onto them, they remained just as they were, as if nothing were the matter.
                                                          "Miss Saunders?" she called softly, watching the young girl come closer. "Can you demonstrate the problem for me, dear?"

spaceThe first year scowled, going to step up onto the stairs, which immediately slanted into a ramp, much to steep to climb. Amata frowned, waving for Kendall to move away. Once the stairs were righted, she took another couple of steps up them. Again, nothing happened. She hummed thoughtfully to herself. "There hasn't been a problem with anyone else getting up them?" she asked, curious.

spaceKendall shook her head. "No, Professor," she said, looking irritated and somewhat disturbed. "Everyone else's gone just fine. It's just me." She glanced at the stairs, and then suddenly ran for them. Amata watched as, once again, the stairs changed.

space"It's strange," she murmured, more to herself than to either the first year or Maura. "It's behaving as if there's a..."

spaceShe trailed off, a thought occurring to her. Curious, concerned eyes fell on Kendall. "As if there's a boy trying to get into the girl's dorms," she said quietly, thoughtfully, appraising the first year.

spaceKendall, for her (his?) part, looked distressed at the statement. "But there's not!" she cried. "It's just me! A girl! I was definitely a girl the last time I checked!" Amata began to speak, intending some sort of reassurance, but was cut off. "Why would the stairs think I'm a boy? What, like, like, I've been faking being a girl this whole time to get into some ruddy dorm rooms? That's insane!"

spaceCautiously, Amata reached out, placing a hand on Kendall's shoulder.
                                                          "No one's accusing you of anything, dear," she soothed. The first year's expression didn't waver, didn't look at all comforted. "I'm merely stating the fact of the situation. The stairs have a security protocol to keep boys out of the girl's dorms, and it is reacting to you trying to get up the stairs as if you were a boy. That is what's happening. It's not a statement on you, I promise." She squeezed gently on Kendall's shoulder.

spaceKendall swallowed nervously, eyes darting up the stairs and back to the head of house. "So, so, what? Some stairs suddenly get to decide I'm a boy and I don't get to go to bed?" she asked, clearly agitated. "Can you fix it? I just want to go to bed!"

spaceAmata's lips pursed, expression thoughtful.
                                                          "I'm not sure how to fix it," she confessed, much to Kendall's displeasure. "We've never encountered anything like this before. But, I think... well. The simplest answer is..." She looked apologetic, wincing internally before she even asked the question in a low voice. She wasn't even sure how to ask this. "Kendall, dear. Are you... Have you ever..." Amata gave a frustrated huff, arms crossing. She realized, belatedly, the aggression of that stance, and forced herself to drop her arms, relax. "It's just that, I wonder if there is a chance that, perhaps, you might be a boy and simply not know it?"

spaceThat was, apparently, the wrong thing to say. Kendall visibly recoiled from the question, looking even more upset than she had before. "I'm a girl!" she shouted desperately. "I am, I've always been a girl, why wouldn't I be a girl?"

spaceAmata moved forwards, hands reaching out to rest on Kendall's shoulders again, gently shushing the girl.
                                                          "It's alright, dear," she ventured. "It was merely a question. I'm sorry, I had to ask. It would've been the most obvious answer. But if you're not a boy, then you're not a boy." Kendall nodded vigorously at this. "We'll have to ask the headmaster, to take a look, I'm afraid," she continued. "Perhaps he'll know what's going on. In the meantime... Well. You're exhausted, dear. How about I take you to my chambers? I don't use them, I share with my husband. You can have my bed for the night, and hopefully by tomorrow we'll have figured this out." She didn't bother to suggest Kendall sleep in the boy's dorm, not after her reaction to being asked if she were, in fact, a boy herself. And she certainly wasn't going to relegate a child to one of the couches, comfortable as they might be.

spaceKendall, for her part, merely nodded, shoulders slumping forward. Amata moved to escort her out of the dorms and to her own chambers. Hopefully, Steele wouldn't mind dealing with this now. It wouldn't do to put it off and have the poor girl suffer longer than absolutely necessary.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

wнere - Common Room - Girl's Stairs
                                                          wнen - Late Evening
                                                          wιтн - Maura, Kendall
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Pure Blood Young Lady

User Image
                                                  Location : Gryffindor Common Room

Sabrina has been sitting alone in the girls’ dormitory avoiding all social interactions. Her sister was down right crazy. How could she possibly date never mind tell a guy how she felt? With her mother being an absolute pain over not having a suitor for her she couldn’t deal with the backlash of that. Though her sister was quick to say how much their mother didn’t need to know. Sabrina knew in the long run the women would find out. One way or another…

Having finally gone downstairs to the common room, she watched as Hunter walked by. It was about all she noticed until her roommate who’d been sitting not to far away spoke. “Your sister’s right you know.” The roommate in question was none other then Chelsea Durant, a muggleborn who pretty much loathed her for… well who rightly knew what reason. “What…?” Sabrina questioned shifting her gaze to the other girl.

“Your sister is right, about you dating.” Chelsea rephrased. “How did you… were you eavesdropping?” Sabrina questioned curiously. “I was in the North wing when you two were talking. I might have overheard the conversation. Either way unless you plan on becoming telepathic which I don’t see happening he’s never going to know.” She commented flopping into the seat next to her. “If you could tell I must not be hiding it well.” Sabrina muttered. “Guys are a bit dimwitted on the feelings of the female variety.” She shared leaning in.

Sabrina blinked she never saw men as dimwitted though she supposed her version of men weren’t young teen boys that didn’t know a thing about female behaviour. “You haven’t told Griffin how you feel yet?” She questioned the blonde. “That’s hardly the point.” Chelsea replied catch off guard. “Well you thought it alright to insert yourself into my social affairs it’s only fair I be able to do the same.” She answered honestly. “I supposed it is only fair. Though I’d hardly call it a social affair… who even calls it that?” Chelsea questioned the dark haired girl. “My mother. Though truthfully I’d just call it personal business like every normal person would.”

“Finally, something sensible comes out of your mouth.” Chelsea laughed.

Company : Chelsea

OOC : - - -

Hm, you've an interesting mind, no doubt
                                                  I wouldn't worry so much what your mother might think
                                                  You'll blossom far better if you don't
                                                  With that in mind, I think you'll grow quite nicely in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:35 am
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Ɠяуffιηɗσя Ƒιfтн Ƴєαя Ƥяєfєcт ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠Heath nearly whooped when they reached the Pink Lady and he turned to do a final headcount noting that (thank God) he hadn't lost a single midget. Awesome! "This is the Pink Lady, she guards the entrance to our tower so it's in your best interest to be very very nice and respectful towards her. To get in, you need say the password and only then will she open to let you pass. Remember what I'm about to say because I'll only say it once outside the rooms." He turned back to the portrait giving her a grin and stating clearly "Flibbertigibbet" before pulling back a bit so the portrait could swing open. He made sure the first years were all inside before closing it and gaining back their attention. "Soo..this is our common room! This is our main space so you'll always see something going on here especially in between classes or on the weekend. There's a notice board where you'll see things like the new password, Quidditch trials, club signups, different stuff so uh, be on the look out. There are tables for studying either by yourself or with a group so I suggest you make good use of that. The girls' dormitory is to the left, boys' are to the right. While girls are allowed in either dorm, it's rather strongly advised against it for uh..reasons you'll probably learn about when you're older." 'Nice save idjit.' "Anyway! If there aren't any questions, I'm sure you're hel-really tired and ready for bed so uh, goodnight. Breakfast starts at eight but if you need any help getting back to the Great Hall, don't be afraid to ask. Night!" Heath waved the midgets towards the dorms before finally retiring to his own.

Miss Gryffindork
Charles Abbott

Kungfudemoness
Audrey Hepburn, Joshua Sparks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick went into the common room and flopped onto the couch. Classes wer eexhausting. He needed to be a better friend to August, so he could just copy August’s work and have much less effort to classes. Although, he also wanted to be better tha nAugust.... "I got it. I’ll copy August’s notes, then study those AND things he doesn’t have written down. That’ll get him.” Yes, the sweet goals of fourth year. Although, right now August was learning OWL topics. There was no hope.

Aldrick crossed off on his mental to do list the first task, and went on to the second task. He was working on the third and fourth tasks, so no problem there. ‘Time to figure out what Elizabeth’s problem is.’ He wrote on a piece of paper “Yo, Carrot Top, what’s your problem with me?” then drew a small angry cat on the paper and balled it up, prepared to throw it at Lizzie once she came into the room.

Mental To Do

1 Beat August in 4th year classes
2 Find out what Yeti’s problem is
3 Learn Sign Language
4 Ask Jessalyn out

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Common Room - A week or two after sorting
With Whom: The Gryffindors
Thinking about: What's her problem? Can I learn that in sign language?
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Jeans and button down shirt, that's half unbuttoned
OOC: If this isn't allowed until after the firsties have made it in, let me know? just getting things rolling and this was the ideal place

trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:01 am
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
Autumn 2046 Common Room With: Rickie, unfortunately
Wearing:Uniform with loosened tie Status: "Ugh"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

There were probably better ways to approach the curren situation than avoiding or bickering with Aldrick at any opportunity. Lizzie realized this. Yet any time she had to see his stupid face, with that goofy smile, talking about Jessilyn, who at any other time she’d say she quite liked… She couldn’t seem to keep a handle on her frustration. Mostly Lizzie had been trying to keep her distance, but of course that was easier said than done. After all, Rickie was in her classes, he was in Art Club, they had the same friends, and of course they shared a Common Room.

She hadn’t given him much thought today, far more interested in her classes than socializing for once in her young life. She had finished her DADA and Transfiguration essays in the Library that afternoon, not to mention a decent amount of Charms practice. She figured she should at least study a little, if anything to keep her grades acceptable enough that Gram wouldn’t be sending her any howlers any time soon. As Elizabeth ventured into her Common Room with plans to swap her books for painting supplies and promptly book it for the Stone Circle, she startled when a wad of paper collided with the side of her head. “Wha—“

“Yo, Carrot Top, what’s your problem with me?”

Of course it was Rickie. Lizzie rolled her eyes and scooped up the paper to have a look at what ridiculous picture he’d drawn this time. Upon unfolding it, it seemed to be an angry cat. ‘Looks kind of like Binx.’ She thought. In any case, she wasn’t interested in discussing and balled the paper back up, tossing it in the nearest trash bin. My problem? I’m not the one sittin’ around waitin’ fer folks to hurl paper at. Best re-evaluate your life decisions.” With that advice she made he way towards the stairs, intent on putting as much distance between her and the lad as humanly possible. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with this today.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Sorry for the delaaaaaay ;A;"""""
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick crossed off his mental list point 2. Lizzie problem was now obvious, it was Aldrick's existence. He sat up and patted the seat next to him, trying to be mature in a way he wasn't usually, "Look, Liz, I wouldn't have to throw paper at you if you weren't just itching to get out of the same room as me. You've been ignoring me or yelling at me since the sorting feast, and it's hard to do anything like this, since ya know, we're in the same house and the same year. You're one of my closest friends, what's up Yeti?"

Well, Lizzie HAD said he needed to re-evaluate his life decisions, and right now, his life decision was he wanted to make it out of this encounter alive. If he had to be uber sweet to the Ginger Snap, then he was going to over do the sugar coating of his words. He really just needed his perfect red head back, Jessalyn was also a red head, but her hues of red weren't the same as Lizzie's, and Lizzie conveniently could sit in the common room after curfew with Aldrick, so he could continue shading for a while.

With Whom: The Gryffindors
Thinking about: What's her problem? Me. I am her only problem.

trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
Autumn 2046 Common Room With: Rickie, unfortunately
Wearing:Uniform with loosened tie Status: Hesitant

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“It’s not that hard t’do anything, you just don’t ‘ave t’ drag me into it…” Lizzie grumbled, her hand on the stair railing as she debated whether or not to continue. She wanted to leave, wanted to continue avoiding him, yet she couldn’t seem to bring herself to blow him off so blatantly. She hated the heavy feeling in her chest as he called her one of his closest friends; even worse when the feeling rose to a lump in her throat. The nickname had been completely ignored.

“I never meant to make friends, y’know.” Elizabeth muttered, tracing the patterns of cool banister wood with her finger. “I’m not… I’m not good at it. If that wasn’t already obvious.” She knew it was terrible that she was treating him with such disregard. It was just hard. It had been hard ever since her dad left. Eventually, Lizzie knew, everyone would leave. Liam had left her, Granddad had died… Hell, she’d never even met her mum: the woman was gone by the time she had arrived. School friends had never stuck around either--at least not until Hogwarts--but what made them any different? As soon as they graduated, Lizzie was sure that everyone would move on with their lives, and their relationships would be nothing but bittersweet memories. Rickie was only getting a head start was all. She couldn’t blame him for that, but it didn’t stop the bitter feeling of betrayal from stinging her eyes and hollow loneliness once again rearing its ugly head in her heart. Lizzie steeled herself and turned back to face the lad, arms crossed over her chest; hoping to seem tough, while protecting her heart from further cracks. “Yer gonnae be dating soon, right? You want to ask Jessilyn, right? I’m just tryin’ t’make it easier! If yer wee lass doesn’t like me, you’ll ‘ave t’ stop talkin' t'me anyway, so why don’t I just get the ball rollin’ now?” The way she figured it, he couldn’t abandon her if she stepped back first.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:24 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾

Aldrick laughed when Lizzie said she never meant to make friends, "You have friends you know, me and August. Not to mention the little ducklings of my sister's gang. You're a good person Lizzie, and if anyone says otherwise I'll beat them up." He walked over to her and gave her a tight hug. He didn't know why she felt so insecure, but he couldn't have one of his fellow lions suffering, especially one so near to him. He would have to comfort her, let her know she wouldn't lose him, because he couldn't lose Elizabeth Spektor. He said to her, "If Jess doesn't like you, then I won't date her. Simple enough. I'm not going to lose your friendship over some girl, you've been there since day one Carrot Top, you can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try." He went to kiss her cheek, and at the same time he guessed she tried to turn her head to say something, or maybe to push out of his hug, either way, somehow their lips met, and Aldrick just froze there. What was this? him and Lizzie Spektor were KISSING?! But He was working on asking out Jessalyn, he had no plans on asking Liz out, he couldn't do that, they would ruin their friendship! Although, maybe Liz was kind of pretty?

With Whom: The Yeti
Thinking about: Liz is... kinda cute?

trickblues

Quote:

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out