Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Common Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jane Egareva
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Signing and Sweet Sharing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She's learning so quickly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? curious then proud

Simon was holed up in the Hufflepuff common room while working on some homework he had been assigned. It was getting late, but he wanted to finish before he went to bed and inevitably forgot he had homework due. Someone flopped on the couch near him, so Si looked over, hair flicking to light sea green to highlight his curiosity. It turned out to be Jane, who was lamenting on the fact that winter break had ended. Si quite wished it was still ongoing, since he missed his family every time he left them.

He officially set down his pen when Jane started signing to him. Honestly, Simon was really touched that Jane had started learning to sign, and Si would gladly go out of his way to help his friend learn. "I'm doing well, thanks, just working ahead on some homework." She then signed that she'd learned a new spell, though she'd fingerspelled out the word. Simon responded by fingerspelling the word, then showing the correct sign. There, now she'd know for the future.

It was then that she showed off the spell, which turned out to be the color-change charm. Once her hair turned a bright blue, Simon offered a quiet applause. "Good work! That's a fun spell, even if I don't need it frequently. And don't worry about spelling out the whole word, you can just use m-e-t-a. It's a lot easier." He grinned happily, then got an idea. he grabbed a box of treats from his grandpa and plopped it on the couch between them, then pushed open the lid. "Made at my grandpa's sweet shop. Feel free to have a few." He had chocolates, lollies, and a few other assorted candies, all peanut-free (just for him!)

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JANE
ALPIN
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

JJane followed Simon’s fingers along, reading/listening and translating slowly. She left her hair bright blue for now and mimiced Simon’s hands for the new sign and spelling out m-e-t-a. She nodded in agrement when Simon mentioned working on homework ”So much homework! But it’s all so...cool!” she signed in agreement. ”Interesting. How do you say that again?”

Jane wasn’t particularly a fan of candy, but signed ”Thank you,” and took a pop to be polite. Maybe shed take one for Joe later. ”Your dad has a candy shop? Do you like candy?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Common Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jane Egareva
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Signing and Sweet Sharing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She's learning so quickly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Social

Simon grinned when Jane followed his movements to learn a new sign. She then mentioned that they had a lot of homework, earning a nod and a grin from the older Hufflepuff. She asked about another word, and Simon carefully signed the word 'interesting' back to her. He showed it, then turned to the side so she could really see how he moved. Once he was done, he signed to her. "Interesting. I rather like the homework, if only because it's fun to learn about all the classes. I also like having something to do."

Jane didn't seem terribly interested in the candies, but that was okay, Simon could share with Reggie or Eitan. Jane then asked if his dad owned a shop, then asked about candy. "My grandfather owns the candy shop. My dads are a lawyer and an inventor. I do like candy though. I've got a sweet tooth." He grabbed a chocolate and carefully shoved it into his mouth, offering a grin, despite looking something like a chipmunk. "Do you like candy? And what do you like to do for fun? We can learn a bit about each other to practice more signs." His hair turned a carroty orange, showing off that he was in a social mood.

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JANE
ALPIN
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

Jane paid careful attention, making the sign for interesting a few times as Simon patiently showed heer. She did her best in tLanguaeg Club, but thanked Simon for her quick improvement. Havbing someone to practice with made learning a new language much more meaningful. ”Interesting. Interesting. The classes are fun, yes! Magic school is more fun than...not-magic school. There is a lot to do! she signed, saying color=rosybrown”There’s so much to do” along with it. She wish she had time for even more clubs, but Quidditch, the Daily Dragon and Language club were enough for now.

Shewatched/listened carefully as Simon replied about his grandfather’s candy shop. After a bit of writing to confirm what the signed for lawyer and inventor were, she replied ”That’s cool! interesting! What does he make? Inventor? Invent?” she replied, guessing signs for invent. She laughed at his face puffed up like a chipmunk with candy in his mouth and replied ”That’s a good idea! Thank you! I don’t really like sweets. My brother does though. He has a sweet tooth. I like food though. Other food. Umm.. I like to play videogames and draw. I like to listen to music and talk to people! And you?”.

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out