Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Third Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Reaching over, Iris patted Professor Thorne's hand. "Look, I understand. You're busy. It happens. If you do want to be effective talking to students though, it helps to actually spend some time outside of Hogwarts every so often. Go see a concert, visit a cafe, talk with someone other than your fellow ivory tower teachers. It really will make you more approachable," she said, without a trace of sarcasm. In fact, she seemed very much like a little mother. "If you can't get out much, consider maybe sponsoring a club. It might help, and you might even enjoy it."

Standing to tuck away her uniforms, Iris flashed a small smile at the deputy headmistress. "It's fine m-Professor. I'm not upset any more. Boggarts are just mean creatures, and it's all better now. I'm sure this must have been upsetting, and you'd probably like to go get a bit of headache potion from the ...nurse. Or a bit of cheering charm," she suggested in a kind tone. "And...would it be possible to get a note for the day? Or at least until lunch? I'd appreciate the time to let things settle a bit, and put my things away again," Iris asked politely.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:
[quote="Violet the Maestro"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Fourth Year///14 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily had already gone through all of her clothes by this point. She had no clue what to wear. And what was she doing anyway?! OH yeah... Dylan had actually asked her on a date. And the brunette had barely stumbled out an answer before running to find JoJo. And had a fit of freaking out with her best friend. Now? Well she had two hours before the date and she could not even figure out or decide what to wear! "Oh Geez! JoJo! I can't decide what to wear..." She whined. She looked over a couple of blouses and sighed as she pushed them further onto the bed as well as a couple of different skirts. She hadn't pulled any jeans. They were all in her wardrobe drawers. She didn't want to wear jeans. What if Dylan changed his mind about going on a date with her if she wasn't cute? Or what? She turned to look at JoJo with a pleading look in her eyes. She hadn't really gotten much about the Slytherin boy, but she would get it out of her at some point. But for now?

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my Casual Panda
And it feels good to be with people like JoJo!!!
Although my mind keeps wandering to OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!?!?

═══════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute on her Bed with Emily
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Sympathetic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ She's really freaking out... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo sat cross-legged on her bed, watching Emily frantically searching through her wardrobe. She had mixed feeling about this entire thing, two parts sympathy, one part amusement, and one part... well, jealousy. There were worse things in the world than not knowing what to wear on a date, after all. She'd know, considering... well, that hadn't really been a date in the end, but she'd been pretty concerned about what to wear prior to it. It hadn't ended up mattering all that much, but that wasn't really the point. The blonde chewed her lip, trying her best to focus on the part of her that was sympathetic to her friend's plight and not the part that wanted to say 'well at least you can get a date.' That wasn't going to help, and anyway, it was sort of awful. It wasn't Emily's fault that her best friend was an anxiety-ridden spaz who couldn't even look a boy in the eyes unless he was gay. Or, hell, even if he was gay, she thought, noting that she had absolutely no clue what Kenny's orientation was (though, she'd bet he was gay, considering her massive crush on him). It didn't really matter, in the end, because she couldn't bloody talk to the boy without making a fool of herself. There was only so much patience a guy could have. Even if she hadn't annoyed him yet, eventually it'd run out... Hence why she was just avoiding him.

spaceThe Hufflepuff rested her elbow on her knee, and then her chin on her fist, expression thoughtful. "Um... what about the rose blouse and the brown skirt? The shorter one?" she asked, trying to be as helpful as possible. She wasn't quite sure how helpful that would end up being, though. She'd worn jeans and a t-shirt on her not-date with Jesse. It'd been a cute outfit... but maybe not as dressy as what Emily was going for? Then again, Emily could be a little more girly than Jojo was. And she and Dylan were almost practically a couple already. That hadn't been the case with her and Jesse, he'd asked her out of nowhere and they hadn't had any real mutual interest. So, it made sense that Jojo had been a little more casual. Emily, on the other hand... needed to look very, very pretty. "What about a dress? You have a couple really nice dresses. Or is that too much?" Blue eyes roamed over the pile of clothes on the brunette's bed as she thought. "Where are you going, again? A dress might be too much if you're just wandering Hogsmeade. But if you went to the tea shop... or even The Three Broomsticks. It might be nice," she said, then chewed her lip a moment. She then groaned in frustration, falling back on her bed and staring up at the ceiling. "I 'unno, Em, it's not like I have any experience with this," she said, some of her frustration leaking through. "I mean, I went on that one date, but, Jesse's hella gay. It doesn't even count. Dylan's... different." Different, in that he was actually interested in Emily, and had been for-freaking-ever. Jojo didn't know how a girl was supposed to dress for a boy who liked her. No boy had ever liked her! Or would, she thought bitterly, considering that she could count the boys she knew who were actually into girls on one hand. And the ones she did know were already interested in other girls, not her, because why wouldn't they be?

spaceUgh, this wasn't about her! And anyway, she was just depressing herself. Better if she focused on Emily. She sat back up, propping herself up on her elbows. "Wear the pretty cream dress. With, like, a half-jacket, so it's a little more casual. And do something sort-of casual with your hair, like a ponytail or a braid. That way you're dressed up for the date, but, it's not like you're super dressed-up," she said, and then she kind of wanted to beat her head on a wall, because how stupid had that sounded? "Not super dressed-up." Brilliant. She was a total failure at being a best friend right now.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceMJ saw her bed right away, because Gizmo (her long-haired grey cat) was cuddled on top of a pillow, silently waiting for her. "I knew you'd find your way here!" she said to her cat, petting her on the head. "Let's get to bed, I'm tired. I'll write mom and dad tomorrow, I'm sure they are anxious to know what house I've been sorted in." she said after changing into her pajamas, and Gizmo gave her a small meow and an approving head bump as MJ climbed into bed.

::OOC::
Quote:

MelB87

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma was up in the girls’ dormitory. She was waited for Clementine. Today was the day she was going to tell Clem how she felt. However... she was really nervous about it. What if she didn’t feel the same way…? What if she got weirded out, and never saw her the same way again…? What if this just made things completely awkward! Emma collapsed on her bed wishing she could just die. Even after telling Hannah sure she felt better about it but it still made her feel like throwing up.

Honestly Emma didn’t even know when Clementine was going to show up to their dorm. She couldn’t remember if she had a class or if she was just hanging around the castle. It was days like these that she wished she had a feline companion or something like it. Curling up onto her bed she took out her sketch book in hopes to keep herself distracted until Clementine returned to their room.

Status: Nervous... I got to do this...
                                              With: No one... waiting for Clementine

Wearing: Gold and Black... a true Hufflepuff

OOC: ---

mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:27 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

Minnie had went to the library for an hour or so after class to work on an essay for Care of Magical Creatures. While she liked to generally do her readings in her dorms she found that the library was always the best place to do homework or essays and with the added coursework electives brought. She knew there were plenty who had far more daunting schedules than her but she didn't exactly have a light load. Not with arithmancy, muggle art, care of magical creatures, ancient studies, and cooking with magic (which was twice as hard for her because she had to read ahead and plan ahead for recipes to make sure they were vegan). She wasn't going to let some poor animal suffer just because she was too lazy to find an alternative to the typical recipes that were given in class. Luckily the professor was okay with her doing that because otherwise she'd have brought it up with her head of her house or maybe even her Dad. They couldn't punish her for having ethics, right?

After finishing up her essay, Minnie stopped by the kitchens to get a snack which took an extra thirty minutes because the house elves baked her some special vegan pumpkin gingerbread muffins and insisted she bring some extras with her. She was eating one muffin, with the others wrapped up in a box, as she entered the Girl's Dormitory. Spotting Emma laying down, sketching, Minnie grinned and stepped up to her friend's bed and said tilting her head and bending down to be at the same height, "Hey, Emma..." She held up her box of muffins, "I just got back from the kitchens. Do you want a muffin? I have extra. They're pumpkin gingerbread. They are really good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma glanced over at the door when she heard someone coming. Luckily for her it was Clementine… nerve racking thing was it was Clementine… Secretly moaning in her head at how stressed she was when she probably didn’t have to be, Emma up at her friend. “Hey, Minnie…” Thinking over her offer, she wondered if it would help. Despite having a bit that lingering nauseous feeling whenever she thought of admitting her feelings, Emma didn’t think it would be right to turn down a muffin. “Sure I’d love one.” She told her with a small smile.

Taking a muffin from the box, Emma fiddled with it for a moment. “Um... Minn, I’ve been meaning to talk to you…” She told her before nibbling on a piece of the pumpkin gingerbread muffin. “I’ve been… I guess… crushing on you since last year.” Emma told her rather methodically. “I guess what I’m trying to say is… I like you… more than just on a friend level.” She said looking from her muffin to Clementine. “Though, I can completely understand if you don’t feel the same way…” She quickly blurted out. Emma didn’t want to put Clementine in any pressure. She barely understood it so she somewhat expected that Clem didn’t either.

Status: Nervous... I got to do this...
                                              With: Clementine

mc2

A loyal friend like you?
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

Smiling, Minnie held out the box so Emma could get a muffin. Placing the box of remaining muffins on her bed she sat down and looked to Emma who said she had been meaning to talk to her. Confused on why, Minnie tilted her head as she listened, quietly munching on the last of her muffin. She listened to her friend, but when Emma said crush, Minnie's eyes widened in surprise. It wasn't till a year or so ago that she had even realized girls could like other girls, and it was because Zeph had mentioned it when he was filling in parts where their father's 'talk' had left off. Considering how many kids their Dad had and with so many women, Minnie sometimes wondered exactly how qualified he was to be giving dating advice to his children. She trusted Zeph more on matters like that and Zeph had included things their Dad hadn't like about how he had two friends who were dating girls and they were girls... Still Minnie hadn't thought she would encounter such a situation personally.

The idea of someone liking her in any special way made Minnie blush and feel awful at the same time. She had only thought about Emma as a friend. A very good friend but not romantically. She hadn't thought much on crushes and such. Did she like Emma like that? Minnie curled her hands in her lap and looked down biting her lip before looking to Emma and blushing as she said, "I... I like you too Emma."

She took a deep breath, "I just never really thought of you like that. It's not that I don't like you like that, I mean I might, I just never really thought about it. I do know you're special to me Em and I really treasure you. Honestly I feel honored to be liked by you like that but I'm not sure if I can return your feelings in the same way or not." Minnie looked down and said, "Sorry I can't be more sure of myself. It's not like I'm against dating you or anything... I just worry I might end up hurting you if I don't end up liking you the same way in the end."

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma looked from her lap to Minnie and wondered what was going through her head. She hoped she hadn’t made a big mistake telling her. Suddenly she felt the worst… ‘Oh no… she’s never going to look at me the same again… She’ll probably never talk to me… I screwed everything up… I’m just one big screw up…’ She thought before her thoughts paused. Was she blushing…? Emma wasn’t expecting that. Maybe she hadn’t totally screwed this up…

Watching Minnie blush, Emma thought it was cute. Nothing like when she was blushing in transfigurations class at the professor. Maybe, it was because it wasn’t to do with Professor Drage but rather her. Emma blushed when Minnie admitted that she liked her too. ‘She likes me too…’ She thought that was a positive. Listening to the rest of what Minnie had to say, Emma didn’t know if her emotions were falling or just leveling out. Hearing her out it didn’t sound like a total rejection. It wasn’t quite the answer she was hopping for but it was better then what she thought she would get.

“You don’t have to apologize for that Minn… I was honestly expecting a lot worse than that, like I’d just mess things up if I told you. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship over my feelings…” She admitted slightly relieved. Though, now that she’d told her Emma wasn’t sure what to do next. She never thought past the telling part… Maybe she could take her Uncle’s advice? Taking a breath, the white haired girl hoped she wouldn’t screw this next part up. “I know how confusing it can be. I spent all summer trying to figure it out myself.” She told Minnie before asking. “I know you said you aren’t sure if you feel the same way… but maybe we could try going on a date? If it doesn’t work out, then it doesn’t work out, and we can just go back to strictly being friends.” Emma quickly added afterwards. “You can take some time to think about it if you want… I don’t mind.”

With: Clementine

mc2

A loyal friend like you?
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

"Why would that mess things up?" Minnie asked, not seeing how it could be a bad thing to find out a friend liked-liked you. Even if you didn't feel the same, it wasn't like you should be upset by it. If anything you should be honored one of your friends chose you for the object of their affections. When Emma assured her it was confusing, Minnie nodded and confessed, "I... I know it sounds stupid but I didn't even realize girls could like girls that way till maybe last year because of my brother's friends Aster and Pam. I'm sorry I'm a bit clueless." Minnie's grandparents weren't exactly the type to give the talk and her Dad... well he tried but really wasn't that great at it. And considering how many illegitimate kids he had (and Minnie really wouldn't be surprised if their were more) she was sure he wasn't exactly the best person to go to about things like that. She folded her hands in her lap and looked to her friends and was surprised when Emma suggested that they try a date. She didn't even know what to do on a date. She probably should ask Zeph. Zeph was definitely the smart person to go to to ask. When Emma told her she could take her time, Minnie shook her head and said, "No, it's fine. I mean I'm not sure how a date works exactly but I like to spend time with you. You're my friend and nothing is going to change that. It should be fun even... even if it doesn't quite work out as anything else."

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:56 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared and sad
xLocation: Hufflepuff Girl's Dorm
xWith: Aurora
xStatus: Single

Beckah broke into the first year's dorms and searched around for her stuff. Finally, she found the box holding her cat and freed the beast, drawing the white tabby into her arms. "Aurora, I'm scared," she whispered to the feline. The cat mewed at her and nuzzled her face. Beckah sniffled and clung to the cat, curling up and drawing her knees to her chest.

Out of Character: {...}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Hufflepuff Girl's Dorms

Alana followed Hannah to the Hufflepuff common room. Candace talking all the way there it seemed until they got to the entrance and needed to pay real close attention. Considering they were both musically inclined Alana didn’t think they’d have much trouble. Though knowing Candace and her clumsiness she’d probably mess it up one of these days. It was only a matter of time. Regardless the two got into the common room and listened to Hannah. Alana really hoped that she was right. She didn’t really have a home so this seemed like a good a place as any to make one.

Heading for the dorm, Alana noticed another first year girl. She looked to Candace who was also standing in the doorway. “I’ll talk to her.” She said in almost a whisper. The blonde nodded before quietly going over and getting her pet mouse Peaches before leaving the room again. Alana slowly approached the girl and her feline companion. “Hi, I’m Alana. Are you alright?” She asked softly. Alana was soft spoken on a good day so if anyone could help it was her.

Status : Relieved and Happy... Concerned...
                                                  With : Rebekah

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Summer II

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:07 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

When one of the girls left the Common Room in tears, Hannah's heart went out to her. While she remembered being so excited to finally come here, and getting to do all the cool stuff she'd heard about doing, not everyone felt the same. She wasn't sure what Linny would have told her to do in this circumstance, as most of her advice had centered around her responsibilities and duties, but she knew what she needed to do. 'There's a time to be a prefect,' she thought, 'and a time to be a big sister.'

Hannah headed toward the dorm, and it didn't take her long to find Rebekah, curled up on her bed with her cat. Another of her brood, Alana, was also there. Offering a gentle smile, Hannah tapped on the door to announce her presence, before asking with a soft voice, "Rebekah, would you like some company?"

Summer Il

murruelecreuset

OOC: May I join you?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:39 am
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Scared and sad
xLocation: Hufflepuff Girl's Dorm
xWith: Aurora, Alana and Hannah
xStatus: Single

When the door opened, Beckah glanced up and watched the girl enter. This was a group dorm, after all, but then the girl came towards her. Beckah hid behind her cat, who mewled at her. The girl was asking if she was alright. Then another girl appeared in the room, this one the older girl who'd escorted her here. In this moment, Beckah was really wished she'd been sorted into Gryffindor so she could be with Roo, or Slytherin so she could be with Flick. She didn't know these people and that scared her. Still holding the cat in front of her face, Beckah scrambled under the blanket, then sniffled. Using her feline friend, she said, "I'm scared. I don't like it here." The cat mewled again, but seemed used to being used in this manner.

Out of Character: {Gordo, my username has two capital ii's in it.}

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Hufflepuff Girl's Dorms

Alana’s gaze was on the other girl until Hannah came in. She looked over to Hannah at the door way and gave her a small smile. Clearly Rebekah wasn’t okay, but she knew it all of this was new. She was going through overload too. It was all so new and while she had her friends and Candace was in the same house as her, some weren’t so lucky.

Watching as Bebekah hid behind her cat before scrambling under the blanket, Alana could hear the sniffles. The girl was using her feline companion to talk which didn’t bother the brunette at all. She would probably do the same if she had a feline to do that with. “I know how you feel Becekah.” Alana replied softly before sitting on edge of the bed. “When I was six I was taken to an orphanage. I didn’t know anyone and I could barely speak English. But then I made friends and I wasn’t so scared anymore. They became my family.” She told Rebekah her story in hopes to help her. “Maybe the same thing will happen for you here. I mean I could use a friend here too.” Alana added as a suggestion to help her through things. She wasn’t implying they be friends over night but it was a start to something right? After all they were roommates.

Status : Relieved and Happy... Concerned...
                                                  With : Rebekah & Hannah

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Summer II
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces