Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Hannah sat down at the foot of the bed, listening to what Rebekah and Alana said. She'd been fortunate enough to at least have a relative at the school already, and a family at home. It broke her heart to see Rebekah hiding behind her cat while she tried to tough out her first night in the castle, and she was intrigued to know Alana barely spoke English at one point. There was a story to that, Hannah was sure, but it could wait for another time.

Passing a pack of tissues down to Rebekah, Hannah said in a quiet tone, "It's okay to be scared, it's your first night in a strange place, but I can promise you this is a safe place. I didn't know much of anyone when I first came to Hogwarts either, I just knew my cousin, but Hufflepuff has become pretty much family to me." Looking toward both Rebekah and Alana inclusively, she added, "And I certainly never mind having more friends."

Catching a glimpse of movement in the corner of her eye, Hannah glanced toward the doorway in time to see her cat stroll in. With a soft meow, the small black cat with white paws and face and a pink nose, with jumped up on the bed, before rubbing Hannah's arm and purring loudly. "Speaking of friends, this is Evan; that's short for 'Evanesco'."

Summer II

murruelecreuset

OOC: That tiny print >.>

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared and sad
xLocation: Hufflepuff Girl's Dorm
xWith: Aurora, Alana and Hannah
xStatus: Single

They were trying to comfort her, Beckah knew that; but the quest was whether it was helping, and the answer was it was not. Still deflecting attention to her feline, she said, "This isn't my safe place. This isn't my home. I don't know this place." Despite all the work her parents had put into preparing her for this change, she still wasn't ready. She was starting to feel very crowded and her feline companion could tell that. Aurora herself let out a defensive meow.

Out of Character: {...}

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 am
User Image
First Year

Location : Hufflepuff Girl's Dorms

Alana didn’t know what else to say. Her heart went out to Rebekah it really did. However it didn’t seem like her or Hannah were getting through to her. The girl was pretty adamant that Hogwarts wasn’t her safe place, even if it was one of the safest places you probably could be. Whether that were true Alana wasn’t sure but she’d take it from Hannah. The girl had been there longer then they had so she had to know.

Looking to Hannah, Alana didn’t know what to do. Though she certainly wouldn’t mind taking the older Hufflepuff up on her offer. Course making friends wasn’t something she was concerned about she had Candace and Minako, and Kimberly. Though, some friends outside of her sisterhood wouldn’t be too bad. Seeing Hannah’s black feline companion, she gave a small smile at it. She didn’t have a cat herself in fact she didn’t have any pets at all.

“Hi Evan,” Alana greeted the cat. For those who knew the brunette she tended to focus on things that made her happy when she was bothered. Not having an animal of her own didn’t mean she didn’t like animals. That’s when a thought hit her. Perhaps getting Rebekah focused on her feline companion would help? It was a thought. Even if said feline sounded a tad defensive, for what reason Alana couldn’t figure. “Beckah… what’s your cat’s name?” She asked softly. It was something right?

With : Rebekah & Hannah

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Summer II
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

Evan let out a sound which was a mix of a meow and purring, and then approached Alana, with eyes closed and a big feline smile, hoping to get petted.

Sensing the other girl's discomfort, Hannah shuffled down toward the foot of the bed to give her a bit more space. She was smiling softly when she said to Rebekah in a gentle tone, "No, you're right, this isn't your home, but that's okay, it isn't mine either. My home is in Waterford, and I can hear the ocean when my bedroom window is open. When I'm feeling homesick, I imagine hearing that sound, and it always makes me feel better. What about you, Beckah? Where do you call home?"

Summer II

murruelecreuset

OOC:

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:58 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Rebekah peeked out from behind Aurora when the girl called Alana asked what her feline friend's name was. "Her name is Aurora," Beckah said timidly. Her eyes darted rapidly to the older girl as she moved backwards on the bed, but then they calmed down as she realized that she was giving Beckah space. When she was asked where she called home, Beckah sighed. "Portland. Oregon, that is. In America." Quickly, she produced her sequoia wand and held it out. "It's a sequoia wood wand. I like the way that the sequoia sings to me. I really miss those trees." She sniffled a little and set Aurora down to wipe her nose. "My mom and dad moved me back here for work. I was born here, they said." The girl frowned, seeming unhappy with that information.

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Hufflepuff Girl's Dorms

Alana watched as Evan came over to her. With a small smile the first year stroked the feline’s soft fur. Did she ever want a feline of her own? Looking to Rebekah she was hoping her thought would work. Sure enough, she peeked out from behind her feline companion. Alana smiled as Rebekah told her the cat’s name. “Aurora’s a pretty name.” She said the small smile never leaving her face. It was working. Her idea was working.

Looking over to Hannah as she shifted down to give Rebekah more breathing room, Alana listened to her story of home. It seemed with a combined effort they were getting through to her, possibly even helping her feel a little better. She was definitely better then she was when they started. At least Alana wanted to believe so. The young girl wished she had something to think of that made her think of home. The closest she had, was being in the kitchen smelling all the smells of her grandparents cooking. That had to be the best memory.

Alana turned her attention to Rebekah again as she began talking about her home. So her home was America. That had to be tough to move to a strange place and then have to adjust to school too. “Portland, Oregon. I’ve never been there but it sounds wonderful. I’m guessing there are a lot of sequoia trees there.” She said not really wanting to ask the question that was on her mind. “It must be hard moving here and then having to adjust to all of this.” Alana said after a short moment. She decided against asking how long it had been since Rebekah had moved. A part of her had a feeling it wasn’t all that long ago.

With : Rebekah & Hannah

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Summer II
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
                                                  You'll blossom quite nicely in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

While Evan continued to rub and purr and make a new friend of Alana (and he loved nothing better than to have a good scritch under the chin), Hannah thought about where Rebekah was from. She'd never been more than a few hundred kilometers from home in all her life, and Rebekah already had traveled across a continent and an ocean. It was scant wonder she was feeling as though she were lost in a very large world.

Hannah had heard of sequoia trees, of course, having learned about them in her Wandlore classes; she'd seen pictures of those massive trees, so tall she didn't think it even possible, not without magic. She hadn't heard of them being able to sing, but she figured the trees sang to Rebekah in the same way she felt the ocean call to her. Of course with a surname of 'Heartwood', it was possible she was half-fey like Linny's friend, Lola...

"Mother Grey told my sister and I once, no matter where one wanders, or where the road takes us, home is never more distant than one's own heart," the Fifth Year offered with a gentle tone and kindly smile.

Summer II

murruelecreuset

OOC:

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

The girl nodded sullenly, looking down at her wand. She sighed and frowned, then said, "Before Portland, I lived in Boston. And before that, I lived in Germany. I don't remember where we lived before that." The girl sighed again, then picked up Aurora, petting the fur of the cat. The cat began to purr happily as she pet her. She glanced at Hannah, then looked back to her cat. "I want to go home."

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Third Year Girl's Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Teary Thoughts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate myself for this

Nani was sitting on her bed, tears welled up in her eyes. She'd already had her first werewolf transformation, and was a handful of hours away from her second. She was scared and sad, but didn't know what to do. Professor Hill wasn't exactly a gentleman of kind compassion. The girl tugged on her hair, trying to hide her upset. She didn't want her friends to worry, especially not about this. Werewolves weren't typically viewed as the friendliest of creatures, and she didn't want her friends to hate her. Nani wouldn't ever hurt a soul, and she was terrified her friends would think she would now that she was a Lycanthrope. Desi knew, of course, but she had her own issues being part vampire. The Hufflepuff wiped her eyes, then collapsed back into her bedding, sobbing silently. Why did she have to try to help the stupid mutt that turned out to bite her?!

Devlyn Maycry

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan watched her friend from her corner of the room quietly. She waited until the rest of the girls in the dorm had left, before moving to sit on the edge of Nani's bed quietly. She had been doing the math, and had a feeling she had figured it out. Her best friend had been acting weird for awhile now, and last month on the night of the full moon she disappeared. And then this month, well tonight was the full moon, and Nani was acting weird again. Weirder than normal. Tegan knew these signs. She'd known them all her life. Her grandfather had them, and his whole pack had them too. Apparently viciously transforming into a wolf once a month never got normal.

She patted her friend's head gently, and raised an eyebrow at her. "My grandpa always says that eating a nice batch of baked goods before makes the transformation easier.... although he might just be saying that cuz he knows baking makes me happier. Its worth a shot though." She offered Nani a home made chocolate chip cookie, and smiled.
                                                                        "And I can hang out with you during it if that will make you feel more comfortable? I dunno if you have a pack or not. Grandpa always goes to hang out with his pack. He says me seeing him as a wolf would be detrimental to my well being or something."

If they say
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                                        Well I do

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:45 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Third Year Girl's Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Tegan
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Teary Thoughts
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I have the best friends

Nani looked up in surprise when her head was pat. It was Tegan, looking concerned. Oh no, did she need to think up a lie to tell her friend about where she'd be that night. Could she feign ill again? Would that be too obvious? She was about to issue a panicky lie, but Tegan spoke first. Her words hinted that she was aware of the transformation. How?! Nani had been sure no one but Desi knew... She had mentioned her grandpa, though, so perhaps she knew more than she let on? "So you know, eh? I'm glad. I-I hate lying to you." The brunette sniffled, then allowed tears to fall in proper. It didn't seem like Tegan was upset in the least, so maybe things were still perfectly fine between them.

Nani blinked when Tegan offered to hang out with her over the moon, then asked about her pack. "Your grampa is... like me too? A werewolf? A-and I do have a pack, a pretty big one too. They're real friendly, so it's not too bad. I do wish I could have a friend, but I wouldn't want to hurt you." She nibbled on the cookie, head drooped down a bit. The past two months had been full of wild changes, including having to give up her vegan lifestyle. It was really hard, but maybe she had more support than she'd realized.

Devlyn Maycry

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff 7th Year Girls' Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Nervous waiting
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I need to talk to her...

Nani had been having an interesting few weeks since winter holiday. She'd gotten a beautiful necklace from Laili, one which she'd worn every day since... but for some reason, the other girl remained rather elusive. Nani simply wanted to thank her for the incredibly heartfelt gift that the other had surely researched and scoured the world to find. The little hawthorn sat in the little terrarium on her neck, pristine white petals catching the light in their room. Maybe, just maybe, Laili would wander in.. and alone. Nani had some thoughts to say, but she wasn't sure she'd have the nerve to say them in front of other people. With a small sigh, the brunette sat on Laili's bed, braiding and untangling her hair on a loop.

Yukina101

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was not being brave at all at the moment. After months of hemming and hawing over a potential gift, she'd found-in her mind-the perfect gift for Nani that she thought the other girl would like. And so maybe she'd also written a poem that was supposed to accompany the gift so she could officially admit her feelings for her and then at the last minute only sent the necklace. And therefore had been deliberately hiding and avoiding her friend and potential love-like! Her potential like interest! She was climbing up the staircase to the girl's dorm from her usual hiding spot where she'd gotten a fairly decent amount of work done towards her NEWT's. With them being literally right around the corner, she was feeling their looming threat every day. All she really wanted to do was lay in bed, possibly scream into her pillow, and take a well deserved nap until dinner. However this all went out the window the moment Laili spotted Nani sitting on her bed taking apart her braid looking like some sort of Grecian painting her dad's had showed her during one of their "culture" outings to a museum. She could easily imagine Nani in a sheer robe with flowers and sandals and a slight breeze to...none of this was helping!

"He-hey Nani. What's up?" she asked fidgeting like she hadn't been hiding from her friend for the better part of a month. She did notice the necklace hanging around her neck which made her happy that Nani liked it but also guilty because she liked it and she was being so incredibly awful to her. But for reasons!

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff 7th Year Girls' Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Nervous babbling
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I need to talk to her...

Nani looked up when the door cracked open, glad to see the very girl in her thoughts. Laili, on the other hand, seemed startled to see her there. She did speak, however, which sent little flutters into the brunette's stomach. "Laili, just the lady I was hoping for! I wanted to thank you. I absolutely adore this necklace. It's hawthorn flower, which is for protection and l-...love. Um... also for May..." She blushed, a bit embarrassed to have stumbled over her words.

Nani tugged at her hair, the braid falling free with a few strands falling in front of her face. Why was this so difficult? She'd never quite felt this flustery around other people, so perhaps it was something about her. "But thank you, Laili. It's truly a wonderful gift... but it was wholly unnecessary. Your friendship is a perfect gift on its own." Though, on that thought, Nani wondered if something more than friendly would blossom between them. It hadn't been hard to notice her friend was struggling a bit with emotions and talks of love, lust, and all things related all year. Admittedly, she had good reason, but still, Nani couldn't help but feel for her friend.

Yukina101

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:47 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili blushed lightly as Nani spoke up in thanks for her necklace explaining the flower inside it before stumbling over her words a bit and hiding her face behind her hair. She might not speak the language of flowers as fluently as Nani did but she could certainly research and possible scare a florist with her deranged ramblings about hawthorne flowers. When she had seen that the girl's birth month flower had a symbolism for love, she considered it a sign that this was the perfect gift for her to confess with. Up until she chickened out of course. Her blush slowly disappeared and her smile fell a bit as Nani finally continued explaining that while she loved the gift it was unnecessary as their friendship was perfect enough as it was. Or at least that's how she was interpreting it. So she only wanted friendship? That sorta...sucked. "What if I wasn't thinking about friendship." she muttered only to choke suddenly when she realized holy sasafrazzing s**t she said that out loud! "I uh! I mean that-! What if I wasn't only thinking about friendship?" the blonde tried backtracking hoping it would work.

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Miss GryffindorK

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff