Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff 7th Year Girls' Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Nervous babbling
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Does she really feel the same way?????

Nani held the small terrarium gently between her fingertips as she looked at the little flower inside. Laili commented that she hadn't been thinking about friendship at all, which momentarily startled the brunette. Why would she get her a gift if she had no intention of.... oh... Oh. A small blush touched the werewolf's cheeks, Nani a bit flustered (but mostly excited) by the intention of her words. Of course, after a moment of flustered speak, Laili clarified, saying she hadn't only been thinking of friendship. "I understand what you meant, Laili, don't worry. Um... but, what if I was hoping it was more than friendship myself?" She lifted a vivid red amaryllis off her nighttable and set it behind Laili's ear. It meant splendid beauty, which Nani firmly believed was true. Green eyes looked over, a grin sliding onto Nani's face as a blush did the same.

Yukina101

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:59 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili breathed a sigh of relief that Nani understood her garbled cover-up and thought she'd gotten away with it until she also dropped the question that she was hoping it was more than friendship. She was pretty sure she forgot to breathe for a few seconds and coughed when air finally filled her lungs which just added to the bright blush that had come back to her face, ears, she was pretty sure her entire body was one giant red beacon. "I-I we-well, you-you're..umm....hm?" she spluttered in different pitch frequencies to try and make sense of what she just heard. If her calculations were correct and the the tides were in her favor as well as the heart of the cards....then this would mean Nani liked her back. Which in itself is insane because she's gorgeous and nice and she's NANI. She then died for the third time this afternoon as said girl came close to her and put a red flower behind her hair (which she was sure was greasy because she didn't have the time to properly wash it this morning oh goooddd please don't let her smell!) and stared into her eyes and it was everything in Laili's power not to melt into an actual puddle of gloop. "We-well see. I would, I would very like more tha-than friendship but like. Um. Only if you also? More than? Yes?" she offered with an awkward hesitant grin and with strength of will she didn't know she possessed, Laili took a gentle hold of Nani's hand still looking into her wonderful green eyes.

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff 7th Year Girls' Dorm
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Nervous babbling
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She's so wonderful

Nani looked over at Laili, who seemed a bit confused. Had she not expected Nani to share her feelings? Poor Laili was blushing like it was her job, leaving Nani wondering if her friend was quite alright. When she provided a few miscellaneous words in various pitch, green eyes widened in worry. After offering her the flower, Laili found her words a bit stronger, which allowed her meaning to settle in. "Oh Laili, of course I'd like that. I like you quite a lot and, well, I'd be proud to call myself your girlfriend." She leaned in, gently placing a kiss on Laili's still blushing cheek. Once back, her green eyes sparkled with happiness.

Yukina101

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:33 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was already feeling the disbelief fade and the amazement take its place as Nani reiterated that she did indeed like her back but at the kiss, she was sure time completely stood still. And so did she matter of fact; so still she had to press a hand to her chest to make sure her heart was still beating (it was and almost dangerously erratic she should probably look into that). Then once she assured she was alive she pinched her forearm to ensure that this wasn't in fact a dream. When everything cleared and she knew she was standing in the present awake with Nani still staring up so beautiful at her she reminded her of a fairy queen from her old bedtime stories. "I really like you allot too and I tried to tell you with your necklace but I chickened out but I wrote you a poem and it's bad so please read but also please don't read it while I'm here or make me read it to you." she said rapidly with her smile still widening though her blush was finally receding. "And I'd be even prouder to call you my girlfriend." Laili added before bending down to press a kiss to Nani's cheek in triumphant retaliation.

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash