Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 am
User Image

Walking down the hall from the circular door, you enter yet another circular room. These beds are covered in sheets colored yellow and black, along with badgers on some of them. It is a four-poster bed with drapes hanging from the four corners. On the wall across from the door is the Hufflepuff Badger.

Each bed has a trunk at the foot of it where a student's luggage was placed. You notice your name on your luggage and cross the room to it. This is your bed for the year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Jarzyk 'Zyk' Hood: The Future Qudditch Seeker and Auroa
User Image

Zyk walked into the dorm and sat Freddie on his bed. "We start classes soon Freddie. Maybe you can chill with Unlce Ronnie while I'm in class." Zyk said to his squrril.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

As Syl walked to the circular door, he began to think about his pet mole Toph. As he entered yet another circular room, he noticed his trunk covered in skull stickers and covered in dirt. He noticed cuddled in a ball on his newly acquired bed, his pet mole, which seems to have already made itself at home. Syl greeted Zyk, and began to sprawl out on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike walked into the boy's dormitory and then walked over to his bed. He quietly changed into his pajamas and then climbed into bed. With a wide yawn, he put his head down on the pillow. Within moments, he was asleep.  

The Gentlemon

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike hopped out of bed and hurriedly dressed in his robes for class, then ran out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
Ⓦilliam Ⓡyan Ⓓante ♠ Hufflepuff ♠ First Year

Covering his head with the thick, golden wool blanket, Ryan patiently waited as he heard the students on their way to get ready for the first day of school. The young boy felt sick to his stomach as dark blue eyes scanned the dormitory for any students before he sat up in his bed.

"I don't know, Yayo, maybe I'll go to class tommorow..

"Or something."
He whispered to the Siamese cat that lied on the foot of his bed and purred back in response.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.

Imagination encircles the world.

User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 am
User Image

Nevin yawned wide again as he walked up to the rooms. He smiled weakly as he looked around then went to his bed. Without even touching his things he flopped down."Man Im so knackered" he said with a long sigh. "Hey I might just pass out and take care of my stuff in the morning" he said slowly getting up. He put Hachi next to him as he got dressed then climbed under the covers. "G'night" he said as he practically fell asleep instantly.

(( for the Knackered thing, I looked up British slang...I hope its right XD [SLANG] ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 am
User Image

Following not to long after Nevin, Cyurs came in with a yawn. Looking around the room till he spotted his bed he went over. He hadn't really paid any attention when he ran up earlier to get Yumi. Gently placing her in her bed he tore up a bit more of the roll before he closed it. "Night Yumi." He said softly as he placed the cover over the cage. Sliding into his pajamas, Cyrus crawled into bed asleep before he hit the pillow.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

It was late. His clock told him it was a little after midnight. Sighing Yuan sat up running a hand through his hair. It was the dream again. He'd been having it on and off since last summer. Every time it was him and Xenos when they were older. Something was wrong seriously wrong but he couldn't tell what. Xenos seemed to be argueing with someone and that was when the girl walked by. He didn't know who she was but the moment she met his eyes he knew that everything was going to start. The spells would start flying and Xenos....Yuan rubbed his head refusing to continue the thought. Grog rolled sleeply in his lap. Lightly petting him he leaned back against the headboard. Sleep was not going to come back tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Nevin walked slowly into his room making sure not to disturb the plant. He was happy that he actually made such a good impression on the teacher despite missing the first class. He carefully set it down on the side table. "Ok lantern keep this thing warm...uh..ya" he said not entirely sure how to 'command' the lantern. The lantern did what his said to his surprise and floated over the plant. He smiled then sat down looking at the plant. "Ok hachi, you can't climb on this guy got it?" he said to his spider who was hanging by a silky thread next to his head. Hachi wiggled his legs as an answer. "Ok little plant, nice to meet you, Im Nevin Asphodel. Perhaps when we become more aquainted I can give you a name." he said looking at the plant. Nothing happened. Nevin laughed at himself. Well of COURSE nothing would happen. He kneeled a little closer and continued," I hope I can get close enough to you so that you'll grow big and strong! I hear plants like music..." he said looking around the room. Starting out slow and quiet he hummed a random tune. As he gained more confidence he hummed even louder. After a minute or so of that he stopped and laughed,"ya I know horrible huh" he said laughing again.

(( I see nevin has and will have an amazing singing voice))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Coming back into the dorm, Cyrus sighed lightly. He had really wanted to talk more to the professor about his plant. But he never really got a chance. Confused a moment when he heard singing he paused. "Nevin?" He asked lightly once he reliezed the other boy was the singer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

Nevin jumped when he heard his friends voice,"Ah hey" he said scooting the plant back a bit before turning to Cyrus."Im just getting aquainted with my plant."he said with a smile then stopped,"you look troubled..do you need help with something?"He asked getting up and stood next to his friend. "If it's about the plant I know a bit about it and can help you if you need it" he said with another smile.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

"Ah ok. I was wondering what the music was. You've got a good voice." Cyrus said as he flopped onto his bed. "Not really. I had wanted to talk to the professor about my plant but I never got a chance." He answered smiling lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
"Thanks" he said happily to the compliment on his singing. "Well what is your question? I could probably answer it...if not then you could ask the teacher later" he said smiling.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

"Well I had been curious about my plant. Things it needed and I wanted to know more about it. I guess it doesn't matter now. The professor gave me my plant too. Soon we're going to have a green house in here." Cyrus said with a smile as he gestured to the night stand that had his plant on it. ((cause he totally has it there now. yeah odd time jumps!))

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces