Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 am
User Image

(( lol ))

"Oh I can help you with that!!" Nevin said pulling out his text and notes. He sat him down then went over what the teacher had told him and also what he had learned from the book. "I hope that helps, if you are still confused then you should probably go talk with the teacher" he said smiling as he got up to put the book away. "And talk to it as much as possible"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:29 pm
Ein
Einri Farren lugged his suitcase to his bed, lied it gently down, then slammed himself on his bed. "I would never have imagined me and Loch in seperate Houses, much less him in Gryffindor, me in Hufflepuff!" he cried out. Sadly, he contemplated his fate, and how is parents would react. Slytherin and Ravenclaw in their blood for generations, he thought, and I am in the stupidest house. Sighing, he opened his suitcase, felt for a quill, ink bottle, and parachment; and he began a letter to his parents.  

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele went up the stairs and entered the boy's dorm, wondering where his stuff was. He really hadn't remembered where exactly his guitar was when he picked it up; so soon after his entrance, he started his search. After about 30 minutes he found his luggage sitting next to his bed, along with his guitar case. He put his guitar back in its case, made some sense of the mess he called a bed, and unpacked his clothing. He found his pajama bottoms soon enough and took his shirt off, revealing his toned, yet pale upper body. He put his pajama bottoms on and hopped into the bed, taking out a book that he brought from home, which he started to read.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Hufflepuff/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack entered the boys dormitory and searched through the yellow and black beds for the one that had his truck at the foot of it. He found it and sat down on the bed that was now to be his for the rest of his stay at Hogwarts. He sighed, there was so much yellow and black in this room that it made him a little nauseous. Why did he feel like he didn’t belong in this house? The colors just seemed to foreign and off, it hadn’t even crossed his mind that he’d be the first of his family in a long line of Slytherins and Ravenclaws to be in Hufflepuff. He could imagine his little sis who was sure as day to be a Slytherin mocking him with those pale green snake like eyes.

Jack fell back on the bed closing his eyes, really what was so bad about Hufflepuff? Everyone here was friendly and loyal. They weren’t known for their intelligence or bravery or even cunning, but they seemed to be kind as a whole.

He opened his eyes slightly with a new determination, what did it matter if his family wouldn’t accept Hufflepuff? He liked it there and really that’s what mattered the most in a situation like this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: A bit more confident
Where I am: The Hufflepuff Common room
What I'm doing: Having a deep boring self-revelation
Who I'm with: No one
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Zack stumbled into the boys dormitory, but quickly regained his balance. He was tired and needed to get some sleep. He looked around at the beds until he found the one with his trunk next to it. With a sigh of relief Zack took off his black robe and allowed himself to fall onto the soft and comfortable bed. He closed his eyes and began to drift away to sleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 am
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl flopped in bed, feeling lazy. He really hadn't wanted to do much since he became single, and it made him a bit sad. He didn't know what to do with his life. Other than eat, sleep, and read, he hadn't actually done anything. He was constantly avoiding people, mostly by hiding alone in the corner. He hadn't spoken to anyone in days, instead choosing to hide away in the dormitory behind a huge book. Currently, he was reading a lot of horror, which he normally wouldn't dare to do. He was honestly and in good faith, a Hufflepuff. He had been reading so many of these terrifying tales that he was d*mn near scared of his own shadow. It didn't help that he refused to put them down, almost as if he was trying to test himself. He was determined to prove his bravery, instead of wallowing in his own cowardice. He knew just who to ask.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Reading... shoo!
With: Myself.... who else would I read with?!
Located: In my bed in the Hufflepuff Boy's Dormitories.
Wearing
(OoC: I don't care one way or another if you interrupt his reading....)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhylan ran into his room, slamming the door hard behind him. Tears were already flowing, full force, down his cheeks, seeming not to let up any time soon. He pushed open the door to his small bathroom, then began to shove things off the counter, letting them fall and spill on the floor. The teen was choking back sobs as he jerked his wand free of his pocket, staring at the blackthorn wood. The words of a promise flit across his mind. "The day I get used to your rainbow hair is the day you see me dye mine blonde." He sobbed hard, then pointed his wand at his beloved hair. With a soft, broken monotone, Dhyl chanted the color-change charm, not even daring to blink. Once it was all over, he looked at himself. Red-rimmed eyes, a pink nose, and platinum blonde hair stared back, almost mocking the teen. Dhyl released his death grip on the wand, letting it fall in the sink with a clatter. Leaving the light on, he curled up on his bed, then flopped his pillow over his head, as if it would keep away all the awful thoughts running amok.

{OoC: Scene takes place the day after Hogsmeade trip; late December. Also: If you have a Hufflepuff and you wish to attempt to talk/smack some sense into, feel free to pester him.}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:07 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell had been sitting in the Great Hall enjoying her breakfast when she saw Dhyl suddenly run out after reading the Prophet. Looking back and forth at the paper and his retreating back she made a split second decision and grabbed the paper before sprinting after her friend. She lost him for a few minutes and after asking a few other students found herself heading towards the Hufflepuff hidden entrance and not seeing him in the common room headed towards the boy's dormitory. It was there she found him, or at least she thought she did, curled underneath his sheets and not moving. With a soft sigh the Scot walked quietly and sat at the bottom of her bed and pat the bump. "Alright under there?" Nell asked quietly.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: Oh Dhyl....| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
User Image
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan didn't even want to think anymore. Sobs wracked his thin figure, making the blankets quiver. The teen clutched the pillow over his head tighter, only a thin, pale hand visible beneath the mass of blankets. After what felt like years, he heard a soft squeak of his bedsprings, then a soft, female voice. "Alright under there?" To him, the words were mocking, teasing his still wounded heart. He opened his mouth, intent on telling her to leave him alone to wallow in his misery, but instead a broken whimper sounded, a desperate cry for help. The whitish locks of hair were in his eyes, which the teen squeezed shut, determined that he didn't deserve to see any sort of light. Another messy sob brought more tears flowing past his clamped eyelids. He closed his mouth hard, teeth clicking together. He just wanted to go back and make everything okay! Why did he have to be such an oblivious a**?!

Yukina101

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:59 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell was surprised at the whimpers and sobs she heard coming from the quivering lump and became equally concerned. What in gods name did he read in the paper? Curious she opened up the paper, trying not to feel odd about reading a paper while her friend was indisposed but her eyes strayed to the article about a missing Hogwarts student. Another one?! Again?! Reading she found out he was a younger Gryffindor but was on the Quidditch team, did Dhyl know him? "Did you know him? The one who got kidnapped? I-is that why you're....?" she trailed off questioningly.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: Oh Dhyl....| OOC:

We're the best boys

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan didn't move, save a few sobs, until he heard her speak. Did he know Eun? Did?!?!? Oh god! Did he miss part of the article?!? After steeling his nerves, he rolled over, now facing the girl in his bed. He slowly moved the pillow away, sending a helpless look to the girl who proved to be Nell. "I was with him. I said stuff wrong.... It's my fault." He spoke as though he had no more than a wisp of voice, and even that sounded incredibly forced. His skin looked paler than normal, paired with red-rimmed eyes, the boy looked downright sickly. White-blonde hair fell over his normally bright blue eyes, shielding them from immediate view. He didn't want anything right now. Not even oxygen sounded appealing. He just wanted to curl up and lay here until Eun came home...

...if he came home.

Yukina101

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:34 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell felt accomplished when she saw the lump finally move the pillow away to speak with her although her heart plummeted when she saw how distraught he was and....what's up with his hair!? She wanted to ask but figured it was'nt the right moment. Instead she tried to decipher what he meant. "'You were there when he was kidnapped? Like...there there or just in Hogsmeade?" she questioned curiously. The article hadn't mentioned any other student being at the scene of the disappearance.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

We're the best boys

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan blinked a few times, slowly, before sighing. He shook his head at her question, then spoke "up" again. "Broomsticks. I didn't know I was s'pposed to like him, so he ran off." Sure, Heather had said it was okay to like boys and girls, but that didn't mean he wanted to shag everyone in the school! Now he just had to narrow it down to one person. Unfortunately, he had absolutely no clue who the person could be. The thoughts that had just quieted were now running rampant once more. He wanted to just turn them off, but that seemed impossible. The teen curled back down, bringing his entire comforter coiling around him. Other than his hair and eyes, nothing if the boy could really be seen.

Yukina101

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:08 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell once again was left to sit and try and figure out the puzzle that was Dhyl's words. He was at the Three Broomsticks, they apparently had words and he was supposed to like someone. Like the boy? "Do you like him? I'm...you can like who you like but did you?" it would make a tiny bit of sense. The kidnapped boy didn't just disappear from the middle of Hogsmeade, at least one person would've noticed, especially since the kidnappings a few years ago and the attacks happening in London. So that meant he had to be somewhere rather secluded after running off to something Dhyl said. And if that was the case then it was no wonder the boy was acting like it was his fault! "You realize of course none of this is your fault...right?" Nell softly assured him.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

We're the best boys

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan looked up at Nell, a look of both confusion and worry. "I-I don't know... I think I have to..." He felt sick. Had he just known Eun liked him, he would have been able to keep the other boy safe... or at least be kidnapped with him... or... something. He really didn't know what he wanted, at this point. When Nell tried to tell him this wasn't his fault, Dhyl's eyes narrowed, showing his anger, but also revealing the tiny part of him that longed for that statement to be true. "That's a lie and you know it, Nell. Had I not been such an ignorant t**t, Eu--... he would never have run off. It is all my fault." His voice was cracking under the pressure of trying to be sane.

Yukina101

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say