Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell sighed gustily and looked at her friend reminiscent of a mother to her misbehaving child. "Yes or no question deserving of a yes or no answer Dhyl. Do you like him?" she asked once again and waited for an answer. What she got instead was anger and yelling causing her to startle before narrowing her eyes feeling a tad annoyed herself. Well right now you're not only being ignorant but arrogant as well! You could not have known that had you not been such a 't**t' that he would've run off. The person who kidnapped him seemed like a professional, as much as it pains me to say this, he would've been kidnapped one way or another. Stop acting like this is all your fault or so help me I'll...I'll...I'll cut my hair!" It was a last resort and a very wide lengthy longshot but Ada had told her about how much he loved hair, especially long hair.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: Oh Dhyl....| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
User Image
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan sighed again. The answer here wasn't black or white! Did he like Eun?! That was hard to answer! "How am I supposed to know?! I think he's a friend, but he's a friend that likes me... but do I like him?" His normal voice shone through, if a bit quiet and weak. This was all too confusing! He didn't even know if he still liked Ariana! Every relationship hurt him. Maybe this was just... normal? When Nell set into him, calling him ignorant and arrogant, he took an sharp inhale, pulling away rather violently. He looked like he'd been hurt by the girl, more tears streaming. She said flat out Eun would have been kidnapped regardless, which brought what felt like knives stabbing through him. He didn't move, didn't breathe. It was all too real, wasn't it? When she said she'd cut her hair if he didn't change, he reached to his bedside table and grabbed a small pocketknife and dropped it in the girl's lap. "Do it. I know who is at fault. You weren't there, Chantale. You. Weren't. There." His eyes were intense, still cascading tears, but finally showing some sort of emotion beyond guilt. All the people that had offered him advice weren't there. They didn't know the tumultuous waves of thoughts in his head. He just wanted a break from it all.
Why was that so hard?

Yukina101

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell was very close to shaking Dhyl as he spoke around his own question. Gah why was he being so stubborn! She felt guilty for what she had said, especially because of his violent angered reaction but as much as it pained her it was true. The student was still a student and the person taking him was a fully grown, probably experienced adult. Either he would've been kidnapped or something else would've happened that gave a similar result. The Gods have mysterious and sometimes cruel ways. What she hadn't expected for him to do was to drop a pocketknife in her lap telling her to do it, to cut her hair because she wasn't there. Her determined sienna eyes stared him down as she grabbed the knife and flipped it open and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "You know what, Dhylan? You" she hacked at the one handful "weren't" she cut yet another "either!" and finally cut her last few strands before her hair was short and choppy with a few loose strands still falling from her hacking. "Why is it you insist that you could've changed something? Yes you may have been a t**t, like you're being now, yes you might've caused him to run away but you couldn't control where. Or who would be following. Or even when this would happen. Stop attempted to carry all this guilt upon your shoulders! You don't see the Headmistress running amok or hiding beneath her bed covers and this happened to one of her students, during a day and in a town which is considered safe. The people of Hogsmeade haven't shut down, the Head of Gryffindor isn't a complete mess you are the only one acting like this probably besides the actual family members. So why, why in all of Goddess green Earth do you honestly believe that this is your fault!?" Nell yelled out.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl | Thoughts: Oh Dhyl....| OOC:

We're the best boys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan watched numbly for a second, but when Nell began speaking and hacking away at her hair, he flinched hard with each word. At this point, he felt he'd rather have the knife than the sharp, cutting words. As she continued to speak, he felt lower than dirt. Less than that. She had a way of what he assumed "tough love." It sucked. At least his dad was just strict. His mom... his mom had always been a free spirit. That is where it all lay, as well. He still blamed himself for her being gone.

That's where he lost it. Bright blue eyes drained of all emotion, now just devoid of any light they once held. The boy fell sideways, collapsing to the bed. He curled up, then... stopped. He didn't move, save the soft rise and fall of his chest. He didn't blink, instead staring at some intangible thing. He didn't speak, didn't think.

Dhylan was numb.

Yukina101

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell sighed and stood up from the bed thinking of a way to bring Dhyl out of his mind while berating herself for loosing her temper. Curse her Haitian and Scottish genes! She began to pace around the room every few seconds looking back at the blonde boy on the bed. Her hands unconsciously ruffled her newly shortened hair before coming up with a simple yet sort of stupid plan. She grabbed both his arms and tried lifting him off the bed, failing twice before remembering that she was indeed a witch and whipped out her wand casting a levitation charm on his non-responsive body. She then floated him towards the connected bathroom and lowered him into a shower stall and turned on the water ice cold while she lightly slapped each side of his cheek trying to get him to come back. "C'mon Dhyl I didn' mean ta get so mad at ye. But you were gettin' frustratin' an' an' an'....gods jus come back please!" she spoke in a hush tone.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

We're the best boys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan was limp when Nell tried to lift him, unable to move anymore. When she lifted him in the air, he sort of flopped over. The boy gave a long, slow blink, but otherwise didn't acknowledge what had happened. Seconds later he was propped up in the shower. He could feel the change in temperature, but it didn't phase him. He stared dully at the girl, lifeless blue eyes the only sort of color in the pale boy's face. As the water continued to pour over him, the teen looked more and more like a drowned animal, clothes and hair clinging to his skin. Dhylan blinked again, letting out a slightly heavier exhale.

Yukina101

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell gave up after ten minutes of trying this new tactic sighing gustily and turning off the water. She cast a drying charm on him before floating him back into his bed and tucking him in before running out of the dormitory. She needed to find someone, anyone, that would be able to help her get him out of this. She hadn't seen Heather, and she knew Ada was unavailable so she went in search of someone else.
[Exit]

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

We're the best boys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana had been alone in the music room, as always, when Nell burst through the door with a unique, new hairstyle.The redhead didn't have anytime to ask what happened with her hair because she immediately grabbed the seventh year by the hand and pulled her towards the common room, explaining why she needed her right then and there. Upon entering the common room, the girls approached the boys' dormitories. "You know, we really shouldn't be doing this," she said but didn't stop making her way towards the door. Prefects weren't supposed to break rules, but they also weren't supposed to let their housemates lie in bed all day, feeling horrible about something. Upon entering, Ariana spotted a lump under the blanket on one of the beds. "Dhyl?" she asked before approaching it and pulling off the blanket from the boy's head to reveal his blond hair. In astonishment, the seventh year jumped slightly and exclaimed, "Your hair!" Going from a dark shade to an incredibly light shade all of a sudden would come as a surprise to anybody. Is everyone changing their hair? she wondered, not taking her eyes off the blond head of hair that Dhylan currently wore.

Yukina101
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan didn't notice he the shower being turned off, nor the warmth of the drying charm. He did, however, note being moved and tucked under his blankets. Though, that seemed short lived. He heard another voice, this one seeming in a state of shock. The words sounded warped as they echoed in his head. By the time the sound stopped, he couldn't have even a clue as to whom the person may be. A normal person may have looked up to identify the person, but the dull blue eyes remained unfocused. Even he was unsure just what he was looking at.

Yukina101
Kiska166

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:46 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell was panting softly in the corner of the room while she watched Ari approach Dhyl's still un-responsive form. When she just exclaimed and kept looking at him she thought it best to at least explain the situation. "He came running up here after reading an article talking about a student's kidnapping. Apparently he knows them and was the reason they went running off because he was being, I quote, an 'ignorant t**t' and I may have..maybe..." Here the teen blushed and fiddled with her short hair. "I got angry at him because he kept blaming himself for the kidnapping and I just started ranting and I threatened my hair if he didn't stop and he still said it was his fault and so I cut but he was still being stupid so, so I ranted and then he-he just got like this." she ended lamely looking over at him again feeling a wave of crushing guilt. "Can you help him? Please?" she asked imploringly to Ari.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl and Ari | Thoughts: I'm so stupid | OOC:

We're the best boys

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana frowned when Dhylan didn't react to her exclamation one bit. Instead, he looked rather unfocused and numb, as if he was living and breathing, but wasn't at the same time. Kind of like a toy. The redhead took her eyes off him when Nell spoke. Brown eyebrows raised in curiosity and wonder as the sixth year girl trailed off. "You may have what?" she asked, her voice desperate with wanting to know the answer. That explains her hair, she thought, eying Nell's short, choppy haircut. Ariana looked back at Dhylan to see that he was still unresponsive, and he had apparently gotten like that due to the other prefect's ranting. "I can try," she answered, slowly approaching the bed on which Dhyl lay before sitting down herself. "Hey, Dhyl, please talk to me," she pleaded, running a hand through his hair softly. If anger and ranting didn't work, maybe a soft, calm voice would?

Yukina101
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan heard the words pour in, but again, they echoed around in his head, warping and making all sorts of horrible noise. After a few seconds, the words slowed and a familiar voice spoke up. The voice asked that he talk, but he couldn't muster the energy to do more than provide a heavy exhale. He at least did one thing, and that was turning his, still unfocused, eyes toward the redhead. It wasn't much, but it was some small clue to know the old Dhylan was still buried in the broken boy's body.

Yukina101
Kiska166

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 pm

User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell winced at Ari's tone and when the redhead walked over to the practically comatose Dhyl she walked herself into one of the corners and slumped down. Gods she was so stupid, and look what happened! She saw him respond, if a tad dully, to the older girl and felt some of the weight of her guilt lift. Maybe she had done the right thing by getting the other girl.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Wearing: Casual | Where: Boy's Dormitory | With: Dhyl and Ari | Thoughts: Stupid stupid stupid! | OOC:

We're the best boys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana flashed Dhylan a small, warm smile when he looked at her though she doubted he actually noticed. His eyes stared at her, but they didn't stare into her as if he was fully there. "Say something," she pleaded. The prefect's fingers pet the boy's blond hair slowly as she continued to watch him, waiting for some sort of response. When Dhyl stayed quiet and barely moved, Ariana croaked, "Please?" The redhead didn't want to cry, nor did she want Dhyl to continue to be in this state. He had to open up, or at least go back to the boy he was yesterday!

Yukina101
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
User Image
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan heard Ariana's words, though warped and twisted, held a ring of the girl's voice. She wanted him to speak. That wasn't so hard... right? Just open up and make noise. His lips opened a bit, but the teen looked like he was in physical pain. He even had some idea what to say. His first attempt ended in a breathy rasp, but he closed his teary eyes, then tried once more. "I..." His voice cracked after so little use, but it pained him to speak. "did...." Dhyl curled tighter on himself, tears flowing even harder. This was the hardest thing ever. "this..."

At least last time, he died too.

Yukina101
Kiska166

To feel these feelings
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through