Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am
User Image

Once you reach the top of the spiral staircase, you enter yet another circular room. These beds are covered in sheets colored scarlet and gold. It is a four-poster bed with drapes hanging from the four corners.

Each bed has a trunk at the foot of it where a student's luggage was placed. You notice your name on your luggage and cross the room to it. This is your bed for the year.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia bursted with excitement as she entered the girls dormitory. Finally! Olivia thought. She quickly found her luggage with her name 'Olivia Campbell' on the right beside the heater. She crossed the room and immediately jumped to embrace the a four-poster bed decorated in all of Gryffindor's colors. Olivia began to roll side to side on the bed enjoying the comfortable scarlet and gold sheets. She reached for the Hogwarts School Manual and skipped to the section about classes. All classes begin at September 1st., it wrote. Olivia heaved in disappointment and rolled on to her side. She fed Aria, her owl, the brownie she got from Rinnia. All summer long she'd been dreaming about the wonderful classes and the exciting things she would learn. Most of all she was anticipating to start Defense against the Dark Arts. Olivia squirmed in joy and buried her face into a silk gold pillow.

After a while of rolling, Olivia decided to start unpacking. She turned around to check if everyone was still in the Gryffindor common room. Once the coast was clear, she unzipped her orange-red metallic luggage and quickly pulled out a brown sack and pulled open the old and frayed strings. Inside she grabbed what seemed like an old and downgraded hand-me-down broomstick. Olivia knew that Hogwarts didn't allow 1st-years to have their own broomsticks but she just couldn't help herself. She looked at the Stardust 1000 with pride and quickly secured it to a groove below the bed. Olivia reached into the luggage again and brought out a standard sized 2 pewter cauldron. Now where to put this.......? she thought.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam let out a frusturated sigh as The Fat Lady gave her a look that said, 'Really? You can't remember something so simple as your common room's password?'. Crossing her legs at the ankels she began to try and recall when she was told the password. After a couple of minutes she suddenly remembered. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia." she finally told The Fat Lady, a satisfid smirk on her face. The Fat Lady smiled slightly and suddenly her picture swing to one side and Sam steped in. Walking into the Common room she walked past the few in the room and went up to the girls dormitories. She opened the door and smiled brightly seeing Midnight laying on her luggage. "Hey Midnight, did you like the ride over here?" she asked softly, failing to notice that she wasn't the only one in the room.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Hey Midnight, did you like the ride over here?" Olivia noticed a pair of shoes across the room on the other bed while she was kneeling to shove the cauldron under the bed. She looked up to see Sam with a cat with the most shiniest black coat of fur. Many things ran through Olivia's mind. Was she here all along? Did she see me rolling on the bed like a spaz? Did she see the Stardust 1000 broomstick? Olivia glanced at Sam still petting Midnight noticing she was unaware of her presence. Phew... she thought. Aria started hooting, annoyed that there were no more brownies. Hoot hoot! "Shhh.....! I'll get you more brownies from Rinnia later! Please!" Olivia whisper-pleaded.

((I'm done drawing your chibi, now all I have to do is color!))  

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam looked to one side suddenly hearing an owl hooting. She was slightly suprised to see Olivia on the other side of the room. "Oh! Hey Olivia." she chimed a smile on her face. Midnight stood up and hopped off the trunk. She padded over to the owl and sat down on the floor giving it a curious look, with her head tilted to the side slightly. Sam rolled her eyes at the cat and opened her trunk, tossing the books onto her bed. She then put her cauldron on the ground next to her trunk, letting out a soft sigh she rested her hands on her hips and looked at said caudron, wondering where in the world to put it so it wouldn't be in the way.

[[ok, thaks again!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
User Image

"Hey Sam!" Olivia said quickly. She stood up and face-planted her self to the bed mattress. Breathe Olivia, breath. She turned to the side and saw Sam pondering at the cauldron. "Say, have you been here all this time?" Olivia asked. Okay, if she says yes I tell her not to tell anybody about the broom. If she says no, I don't tell her anything. Okay! Great plan! she schemed. "Oh, and I put my cauldron in that closet so you could put yours there too!" Olivia pointed to the musty oak closet behind Sam.

c h o c o l a t-s

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam shook her head still looking at the cauldon, "Nope, walked in like two minutes ago." she mumbled then heard the comment about the closet. Turning around she looked at the closet, opening one of the two doors she picked up her cauldron and put it on the ground of the closet. Sutting the door she walked back over to her bed and laid on the bed, her legs hanging off the edge. "Why do you ask?" she commented, looking over at Olivia, meaning why she wanted to know how long she had been in the room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara walked up the steps into the girls' dormitory and heard people talking, then instantly recognized them. As she creasted the stairs, she recognized her two new friends. "Hey Sam! Hey Olivia! You guys left without saying bye. I woulda came too." She looked around the room and found her stuff, then ran over and let her iguana out. "Poor Gorgon. You've been in that case for a long time." The green and yellow lizard crawled up her arm and sat on her shoulder.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 pm

User Image

Olivia didn't know what to say. "Oh nothing......" she responded. Olivia you're an idiot! Of course she's not going to believe "Oh nothing"! It'll get her more suspicious! she thought. Olivia looked at Sam who had one eyebrow raised. Oh well..... might as well show her. "I'm such a bad liar aren't I? I'm gonna show you my broomstick. Hey Tammy! Might as well show you too!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, wizard! You have a broom!?!" She was instantly fascinated, forgetting about her stuff. Gorgon still on her shoulder, she ran over to the broomstick. "This is so awesome! Can you fly yet? I thought we take flying this year." Her mind was racing. She was really excited to take flying and to hopefully try out for Quidditch if they let her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

Olivia smiled sweetly. "Yep. Wait here." Olivia stood up from her bed, bent down, and unfastened the Stardust 1000 from the groove under the bed. "It's not some fancy Firebolt or anything but it was my brother Jonathan's. He taught me everything about flying so yes, I can fly. He was also the Gryffindor Beater and Captain. Then he....um.....moved to Africa!" Olivia said. "I know it's not that big of a secret but I didn't want it to be found and confiscated."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam smiled slightly and shook her head, "That's wha you were hiding? Don't see why, not like I would go tell anyone. And by the looks of Goldilocks over there, I don't think she would ether." she stated sitting up in the same instant that Midnight ran over to her, not liking that Tamara's feet were comming at her at a fast pace. The cat jumped onto the bed and then into Sams' lap. Standing up she pulled Midnight to her chest and walked over to Olivia's bed, leaning against the bed post. Watching Tamara with an amused look on her face.

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

Olivia sighed over the relief that they wouldn't tell and giggled. "Um, you wanna hold it Tamara?" she offered her. Olivia looked at Tammy's bright excited face then looked at Sam's cool and collective face. Neither seem to acknowledge my last comment, phew! That's a story I certainly don't wanna tell!" Olivia watched Tammy's ecstatic face. "I have this impossible dream to be a Chaser."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm

She made a face when Sam called her Goldilocks but then turned her attention to Olivia. "Sure! I wanna play Beater. I may not look it but I got a pretty mean streak on me. My dad played Beater and my mom was a Seeker, both for Gryffindor. Won the cup every year they played together." She had registered what Olivia said about her brother, but she figured that was a conversation for another time. "My dad said if I do good in Flying he'll buy me a Firebolt. I'm psyched for the class. That and Defense. My dad's an Auror and he told me all about it."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Nicknames? Sam or Liza

Sam made sure to keep a nuteral look on her face as the two other females talked. Her thoughts drifted slightly to the red heads comment about her brother. She hadn't missed the hesitation in the girls sentence, but if she didn't want to talk about it, then Sam wasn't going to try and force it out of her. She brought herself back to the conversation just in time to hear Tamara start talking about how her parents were on the team when they were at Hogwarts. She kept quiet not really having any imput to add to the conversation. Her parents didn't do Quidditch when they were here, nor did she have a sibling that could have done it.

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items