Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Cersei laughed, a brilliant gleam mesmerized in her eyes as she watched her friend bounce to her feet, even after all of the flaws in their plan, and race to her drawers to change. Biting her lip, Cersei shook her head with a small blush on her cheeks before she bounced up and quickly changed as well. Throwing on her top and leggings, she hoisted a cloak around her shoulders and slipped on a pair of black heels, that’s when she paused. ”Maybe we don’t have to use magic to look older, maybe we can use it to look taller? Levitate ourselves just high enough so that our longest pair of robes reaches the floor? Or, hell, women are short! We can just, throw on a bunch of make-up, after all, these days, blokes just can’t tell anymore” She giggled as she rummaged through a bag her mum had bought her, sliding on a shade of vivid red lip stain. ”Do you want some? Oh- hells, I’ll just bring the whole bag with us just in case so we can save more time.” Cersei whispered with a loud hush, trying her best not to wake her fellow Gryffindor’s as she threw her hood over her head.

Besides, Cersei was half veela, if they were almost to get booted, she was damned sure she could make sure that they wouldn’t, or in the least, that they wouldn’t get in trouble (if it’s a man, anyway.) She is, after all, the luckiest person she knows….

But that’s not really counting for much, is it?

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dorms
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gave a sly smile. "I hope you know how to do makeup, given I've never even tried! And we might have to levitate me, yea? I'm a bit short to pass off as grown!" she said, gesturing to herself. Even with her high heels, she was still very short! She stood in front of the large mirror and began to tie her hair in an elegant up-do, hoping to look older. "How does this look? Bloody 'ell my hair is long!" she commented about herself as her hair immediately broke free and tumbled back down. She tried putting half of it up, using tons of magically enhanced hair-spray to ensure it would stay. "Much better!" she said, turning to face Cersei, ready to go.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

Third Year, Gryffindor

She giggled happily, nodding eagerly as she peered over Remy’s shoulder at her reflection in the mirror as her hair was lifted, and then it fell back down around her shoulders just as quickly. The moment they began rummaging through the bag of cosmetics, Cersei happily laughed, ”It’s simple, just always blend.” It didn’t take long before both girls were all dolled up, so young, and so very damnably short. ”You look absolutely gorgeous.”

”Hmmm, we jus’ might have to levitate you; make sure this is a long cloak, it wouldn’t do for them to see that your shoes don’t touch the ground. “ She nodded pointedly, after all, who knew how long they’d be in there if they didn’t get kicked out, if they were lucky, it wouldn’t last too long to get in too much trouble. ”Brilliant, let’s go.”

[[Exit to… Hogsmeade Streets, or, Hogs Head?]]

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Exit Girls Dorms
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled bright as ever. When Cersei said they were going to have to levitate her, her face fell. That was the only thing she hated about being short... She borrowed a long black cloak from one of the taller Gryffindors, then kicked her shoes off. "If I'm gonna walk on air, I'm gonna do it right." she said, sounding determined. She used her wand to raise herself, feeling a bit odd. She was now just a bit taller than Cersei, and it felt good. She hadn't ever been taller than someone, unless it was a huge age gap. "Now... how do I walk?" she pondered as she moved her feet. After a few tries, she had figured out how to walk while being hovered.

~Exit to the Hog's Head~

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stepped out of the shower, then tugged her clothes on. She figured she might go to the Library or something, but she doubted it. She walked out of the bathroom with a burst of steam, then let her long hair down from the towel it had been wrapped up in. She lifted her hairbrush and sat on her bed, humming softly, as she began to groom the almost ankle length brown hair. She'd have to get a haircut soon, but for now, she'd suffice on up-done hairstyles. Once it was brushed, Remy started braiding...

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Where is she? She wondered, twirling a strand of dark and shadowed hair around and around on her finger. She fidgeted, lilac eyes blinking out from under the shadows as she glanced about the dormitory once again. Seriously, where the bloody fuc- oh! She jumped slightly at the sound of bustling metal coils compressing together from the pressure as it dropped a few centimeters closer to her face almost touching her nose. The bed squeaked above her, she could only guess that Remy was trying to untangle and tame her long flowing hair, and when several strands of it slipped over the edge of the bed, she was sure. Slowly, she withdrew her wand, clasping a hand over her mouth to try and muffle out her whispering voice so that Remy wouldn’t hear her hiding below her. ”Wingardium leviosa,” Cersei mumbled softly under her breath, and watched as the bed slowly began to lift up, she shook her wand back and forth radically, and the bed began to tremor and it rocked wild as it lifted higher in the air.

”Lumos,” she whispered, just as quietly, and her wand flickered like lightning. The more the bed rattled against the walls, the more the rough echos began to sound like thunder quaking in the distance. ”ooOooOoOOoO” She tried to put on her best ghoulish voice, though, the hint of laughter was hiding there somewhere. ”I will eat your sooouuuul.” And by this point, well, she was pretty much just winging it.

//Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hiding under Remy’s Bed
---------- Trying so hard not to laugh
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ flailed her arms to her sides when the bed began to lift up. "The hell?!" When it started shaking, she clutched the blankets, getting dizzy. When lightening flashed, a high pitch scream emanated from the tiny girl. It wasn't supposed to storm?! She leaped from the bed, landing on her feet. Before she had a chance to notice Cersei, she had locked herself in the bathroom. Tears were pouring down her face, half of her long hair shut in the door. She sat there, curled up awkwardly, bawling. Luckily, no one was in here... or so she thought...

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Somehow, she hadn’t expected a death curdling scream, and it had certainly ceased any laughter she had in her throat. ”--!” But she never got the chance to say anything. A bolt of fear had hurled into the bathroom and Cersei was left stunned under a bed that quite literally fell down on top of her, she couldn’t focus on it any longer. AH! She winced back, but the legs of the bed had caught it before it stockpiled upon her.

”…….” Silence lingered, and then she cursed, just once, and oh so simply. A part of her wanted to act like nothing had happened, just walk out the door, and come back in five minutes and act like she had absolutely nothing to do with it… Nothing at all….

And as much as she wanted to deny it, she was already feeling guilty lying in those shadows under her bed. So she scrambled to her feet, wand tucked in her pocket, and knocked slowly on the door. ”Rem? Love? It’s me, it’s okay,” she tried to console her, each and every tear that fell exploded and each one hurt more than the last. ”Are you okay? I’m sorry! I-I I didn’t mean to! Remy, open the door, please?” Ah hells, now she’s begging. But she didn’t care. ”Rem….. C’mon Remy, open the door, I’m sorry…”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- Against the bathroom door
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ kept crying, terror fueled tears poured down her cheeks. Some time, from a second to a few hours, later, she heard a knocking at the door. At Cersei's voice, she turned, then pushed the door open a bit. Her hair freed from where it had been caught, then fell limply to pool around her. The teen was shaking with fear, gold eyes filled with tears. "Ce-Cer-Cersei!" Her crying had given her the hiccups, making her look childish and quite pathetic. She hated storms so much! Why did one have to happen right after she had officially failed her team?! It was the epitome of a bad day, but perhaps, Cersei could cheer up the shorter girl?

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Biting her lip, she kneeled down beside Remy once the door slid and cracked open. She closed the door behind her as she slipped beside her girlfriend on the girlfriend. Her heart sunk just to see her like this. Cersei’s brows inclined upwards, and she bit down on her lip and all at once, two arms wrapped around Remy and pulled her in for a tight embrace. ”Awww, Rem, I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened, I-I…” she paused, that natural inclination to lie wavered on the tip of her tongue. But she couldn’t do that to Remy, not without feeling any guiltier than she already was. ”I was just trying to be funny… I’m sorry,” she apologized, more than she’d probably ever done at once before.

”Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you, love, did I?” She wondered, moving to look her in the eye, and she paused to wipe several tears away.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped when Cersei pulled her into a hug. Wait. What?! "Why would you do that?!" She pulled away and looked into her girlfriend's eyes. Tears continued to make their way down her cheeks, but these tears weren't of fear. She stood and pushed the bathroom door open, then stepped into the bedroom. She pushed her bed back against the wall, then plopped down in a huff. She lifted her hairbrush and continued her earlier work, a frown deepset on her face.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Rem-!” Her low, carnal voice sauntered through the air, sliding over flesh and winding around, but it didn’t matter. The older girl ripped herself away from the hug and forced herself away, tore her bed across the room and against the wall where it ought to have been and flung herself down. Cersei sighed inwardly; her shoulders drooped down as she watched her go. I should have lied, she realized all too late. ”Remy, it was just a joke, I’m sorry!” She tried again, pushing herself up to her feet, now feeling damn awkward in her cheerleader outfit she’d made for Remy’s games.

”I didn’t know….” She persisted, lingering over to Remy’s bedside, but too guilty to sit down beside her. ”Pleeaaassee,” she begged, ”Just talk to me.” But as Remy continued to brush her hair, she had a feeling she wouldn’t get much luck, at least not now, not so soon.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ used her hair as a curtain to wipe her tears away, then looked at Cersei. "All I want to know is why. I wasn't having a great day as it stood, but you had to... to... attack me?!" Her eyes were narrowed, and the girl was practically bristling. Most people would assume she was enraged, when in fact she was terrified. Her heart was pounding, scared of the storms, even if they never occurred. Her hands were shaking as she tried to brush her hair again, but the brush clattered to the floor. Her gold irises locked on those of violet, begging to know. Tears glossed her normally bright eyes, the teen practically pleading for help.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”I just wanted to distract you Rem!” Glistening lilac eyes bolted wide and bright, aching with the thought of ever causing true pain. ”I didn’t mean for it to seem like I was attacking you! Remy, you have to believe me-! If I would have known…” But her voice trailed off, because she didn’t know. She hadn’t the slightest clue as to what the hell she’d just done wrong. Whether it was the fear of scaring her itself, the thunderstorm, or the fact that it was right after her loss, she couldn’t even guess.

”I just wanted to scare you for a second, then I was going to jump out, and, y’know, be your knight in shinin’ armor, and save you, and snog you, and…” Her low, carnal voice drifted into a soft raspy whisper as she frowned, her eyes downcast and guilt ridden. This was not at all how she planned it to go, and dammit, she should have lied when she had the chance! But it was too late for that now, she was always too late.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ listened in silence, thinking about the words. By this point, her more logical side had come forward, and she knew it was time to explain. "I-I'm really sorry for... erm.... freaking right the ******** out. See, since I was little, I've been.." she thought about how to go about saying this, but she knew she had to try. "Afraid for every tiny bit of my life.... of thunderstorms. It's not that I don't appreciate the gesture, a distraction would be lovely, you just... didn't know." She got really quiet, then pulled her girlfriend in for a hug. Her eyes closed as she concentrated the feelings she felt, and pressed her lips against Cersei's. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was powerful, at least for her. At once, the older girl went back to looking ashamed of herself. In a near silent whisper, she said,
"There's a lot you don't know..."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out