Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Lilac eyes blinked slowly, trying to interpret every ounce of raw emotion that had ignited upon her girlfriends soft features. Guilt wormed in her heart, and how could it not? She couldn’t believe she’d actually reduced her to tears—she was one of the strongest girls she knew. Biting her lip to keep quiet, she didn’t want to interrupt Remy as she explained herself slowly. And soon, warm lips met hers and she leaned forward, sliding a soft hand to cup Remy’s face for a passionate kiss. Her heart fluttered in her chest and a small, forlorn smile graced her. ”Well… that just means I’ll have to learn.” She nodded decisively. She’d barely even heard that lingering whisper, but regardless, Cersei felt the exact same way. She smiled brightly, forcing it upon herself more than anything as she wrapped her arms around Remy for a tight hug.

”And you will too,” she giggled with a hint of her own secrets twinkling in her eyes. ”But we can save that for later! Right now, I have a surprise to show you!” Cersei smirked but soon laughter echoed in her throat and glided around the room in her low, carnal and haunting voice. She leapt to her feet and dived into her trunk, her upper half completely submerged amidst the tons of clothes and shoes and shoes and more shoes. All the while, her muffled voice swirled around Remy’s neck, sliding down her spine. ”When I went home this winter break, I knew I wouldn’t have much time or opportunity to get you anything, cuz, hell, lets face it, Hogsmeade is a ruddy place to go shopping for gifts…

“Here! Happy birthday Remy!”
Cersei giggled, popping up above her trunk as she dropped the lid to slam close and hoisted a rather large package wrapped in a purple silk bow. ”Oh! And these are from my mum.” She snapped her fingers as she spoke, glanced left and right before she slinked towards the window beside her bed and pulled back the curtains. At first, nothing was there, until she slipped out her wand and muttered something under her breath, causing a vase and bouquet of colorful roses to appear on the windowsill. In a hurry, she picked it up and placed on Remy’s bedside table. ”They’re not real, my mum knows I’d have killed them before they got to you, heheh,” Cersei explained with a giggle.

//Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ hugged her girlfriend happily, then watched in confusion as she jumped up and began to dig in her trunk. While the younger girl was occupied, Remy went back to her hair. Shoes were piling up around Cersei, but the Prefect didn't seem to notice. Soon enough, her hair was pinned in an awkward sort of bun, then the girl looked up. Cersei had a gift?!

Ⓖⓞⓛⓓ eyes lit up as a blush filled Remy's cheeks. "Cer, you didn't have to!" Delicate fingers opened the gift, then peered inside. There were a pair of awesome artsy shoes, fancy heels, and adorable earrings. She was about to say more, when her girlfriend presented the roses. "Aww, Cer!" The short girl hugged Cersei tight, blinking back tears. This had turned out to be the greatest birthday ever! First lunch with her brother, then a gift from her sister at the Viaducts, Quidditch, and now this! It was all too much!

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Oh, shut up mate and just tell me how much you love it!” Cersei joked, giggling and flashed a playful wink at Remy as she collapsed down beside her on her bed and smiled. A flutter had risen in her chest as she swelled with happiness that she’d been able to put a smile back on her face—and almost as quickly as she’d taken it off too. She’ll definitely have to remember not to pull anymore prank on her again, or at least, not potentially scary ones. ”Nobody ever has to, silly, but we want to.

“Birthdays should be special... Everyone should know the joy the rest of the world gets for having ‘em in their life, right?”
She giggled again. Sure, it was kinda cheesy, but she’d always felt that way about birthdays, to her, they were better than holidays—well! Except Halloween of course!

”Soooo, did you ever ask if I can go hang out with you for a while over the summer?” Cersei asked, knowing they’d only ever had a brief conversation about it before they had to go to classes. She supposed she could have invited Remy over, but, she had a lot of secrets she kept, and a few of them would be exposed the minute she stepped inside of her home.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ giggled at her girlfriend, then flopped on the bed beside her. Her hair fell from the clip holding it, sending a torrent of long hair tumbling over the side of the bed. "I love it very much, thank you." She turned and kissed the younger girl on the nose, then smiled. Cersei was giving some sort of cliche spiel about birthdays, but the gold eyed girl listened to each and every word. When asked about the summer, Remy nodded. "Mom says as long as you don't mind helping with the garden, the shop, and Kerali, you're more than welcome. I hope you don't mind bunking with me, though!" A smile lit up her face as she kissed the other girl lightly. It better not be a problem, at any rate!

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

A grin lurched to her lips at the praise, she laughed as Rem’s hair fell in a cascade, and as she lied down beside her, she gently slid her girlfriends long hair out of the way, just in case. It wouldn’t do good to hurt her by accident after all that had just happened. ”Well good, you better.” She teased with a knowing smirk.

”Hmm, a garden, a shop and a baby? I dooont knooow, I am preeetttyy lazy!” She laughed again, that smirk somewhere lost to a grin again. ”I guuuessss sooooo, hehe, there’s a first time for everything, right?” She nodded, inching forward to feel the caress of lips slide against her own, causing a sweet smile to spur forth. ”You know, I have always wanted a sibling, I think this’ll be fun!

“….And maybe you can come stay at my house for a while over the summer?”
She offered. She trusted Remy, she did, but she was still hesitant, and she definitely didn’t put it past herself to weasel out of it at the last moment. But, who knows? Maybe she actually will come to terms with everything and have her over….

Maybe…

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ laughed at Cersei's confession of laziness. Small snorts sounded as her nose wiggled a bit, a burst of happiness overtaking her. "I'm pretty lazy too, Dove. And when it comes to siblings, I have no shortage. Heather, Romy, Ter, Ker, Mom, Dad, and you all smooshed into our house! Well... houses, I suppose. Heather and I have our own, now." She thought of the cosy little house they had, and yearned for home. At Cersei's offer to stay over, Rem smiled even bigger. "I'd love to come over! It's oodles better than working, at any rate!" The teen seemed so very excited to stay somewhere new... and not worry about being kidnapped or judged for what she was.
Cersei wouldn't judge her...

Would she?

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Rem, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you be lazy!” She laughed, but it was true. The girl was always busy with prefect duties, or quidditch practices, or thinking up new strategies and plays for the team or getting ready for OWLs. Then again, this year is a pretty hectic year for her, isn’t it? Blinking back her thoughts, her glazed vision focused on Remy just in time to hear the last couple wisps of words she’d said about her family. ”Your own house, what?” Cersei shook her head rapidly, surprise and confusion and excitement and wonder sparkling in her blinking eyes as she stared at her girlfriend.

”Hehe, well, I’ll have to owl my mum and see when she’ll be home for a while, she travels a lot, and I’m usually home alone… I’m not sure how your parents would feel being unsupervised for days at a time.” She shrugged. Most parents would flip, but her mum never did, so she honestly never really knew what normal parents would be like, or act like. She’d… pretty much always done whatever it is she wanted to do whenever the hell she pleased to it. It… will be odd knowing she won’t have that anymore at Remy’s house.

Hmmm, now she was ever more curious to what it would be like living in a home filled with people.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Girls Dormitory
---------- With Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:03 am
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Ever since Remy had been kicked as Captain of the team, Minn had been searching for a solution. She had a rather tall pile of books on the table, and even more near her bed. She had gone to the library the day before to stock up on law books and things of the sort. Her notebook had a few ideas in it, scribbled in her haste to let the ideas flow. In one book, she paused. That was it! She could write up a petition! Tons of people liked Remy, and with the way the Gryffindor team had reacted (for the most part) in Professor Whatshisname's office, they would sign as well.... Except Elli, and perhaps Romy. For now, she turned to a blank page in her notebook and made the format. She could make it bigger, she bet, with her brother or Heather's help. Once she had enough signatures, she could march to the professor's office and politely request that the former Captain return to her spot. Sure, she cheated a bit... no harm had really come by it... in the game at least. Jaslyn hadn't gotten hit even once, and neither of the Beaters lost points. Maybe, maybe she could make this work... or end up in detention with Remy. Ether way, she wanted to show the older girl that people cared. Now she had to get dressed and start signature hunting.

Sign the Petition!

{OoC: Y'all said if I worked hard enough, Rem might get her spot back. Consider this "Challenge Accepted."}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Viaduct -> Gryffindor (Girls Dorms)

After returning to the common room with David Leonette headed up to the girls dormitory to change. With tryouts she couldn't believe what happened. Sure she was a first year and her opinion meant very little but she believed Remy should get to play too. Leonette knew that David felt the very same way.

"Oh Gwen tryouts were a disaster..." Leonette told the small finch as she opened its cage and let the tiny bird out. As the yellow finch hopped around on her hand Leonette looked out of the window. "Mother, why aren't things fair sometimes...?" she asked as if her mother was listening. "I wish I could help David but I don't know how... Remy seems so nice and yet nothing seems to work out for her." Leonette was confused and with no one to give her the answers she was more lost than ever. If only things weren't complicated for the young Gryffindor.

With: Gwen my mother's finch

Wearing: Red and Black

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:54 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy was walking back to her dorm, when she heard a soft voice behind one of the doors. Normally, it wouldn't be anything of her concern, but she heard "try-outs," then a few seconds later, her name. She looked at the door in question, noting it was for the first year girls. Well, it could only be one of two girls, and only one of them would also mention David. Steeling her nerves, the girl tapped lightly on the door. "Leo? It's Remy. Need someone to talk to?" Hopefully the girl wouldn't mind.
murruelecreuset

{Out of Control: I hope you don't mind me posting this. If you do, tell Remy to go away. xD}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor (Girls Dorms)

Leonette was thrown off guard when she heard Remy's voice through the door. In a way it was a blessing in disguise to the young girl. She didn't know what to do and luckily her prayers were answered or so it seemed. 'Thanks mother.' she thought feeling like her mother was watching over her even now when she was away from her family. Scurrying over to the door Leonette opened right away her pet finch on her shoulder.

"Actually I could use someone to talk to but how'd you know it was me?" Leonette asked curiously. Either Remy was a good guesser or she had really good hearing. "And I'm sorry you didn't make the team..." she added still feeling really bad about it.

With: Remy

OOC: I don't mind at all

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled when the door was opened by Leo and a small bird. Leo seemed happy to have company, and Remy was more than happy to oblige. "I have really, really good hearing." That explained it... right? The first year apologized again for the team, but Remy shook her head. "It's not your fault Leo. It's no one's fault but my own. Now, what's going on? I don't like it when you frown. So, whatever it is, I'm here to help you out. I'm sure I'll need to hunt David down too, but I can do that later." She offered a small smile, hoping to get the younger Gryffindor to do the same. Leo deserved to be happy, no matter what it took.

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Leonette nodded it made sense that Remy had good hearing to her. She noted that David was right the seventh year was just accepting it instead of getting upset like everyone else seemed to be. By the sounds of it the whole team was a mess with the news that Remy would be on the team at least all but Elli and Jacob.

When Remy gave Leonette a smile and told her she'd probably have to hunt down David too the young girl couldn't help but smile back. "Well truthfully I don't know if it has anything to do with me being away from home or just that I don't know how to handle everyone being so upset at one another but..." she started to explain only stopped for a moment. "You'd think I'd be happy I mean I got into Gryffindor like I wanted. I even made the team like I wanted and yet I'm not." she told the older girl.

"After tryouts everyone started at each other’s throats. Okay so it was mostly Ronna, Minn, and... one of the reserve Beaters blond hair I think his name's Teyve yelling at Elli. Oh and the one girl who was watching she said something to Elli too. Jacob stood up for her and so did Cait... That's about when David and I left because if we didn't I think David would have killed her." Leonette explained what happened spilling every detail. "To be honest I thought everything was going great during tryouts. I'll admit I had fun playing with you and Cait but it seems life is made to be unfair." she finished taking a deep breath to calm down.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy listened to the girl speak, nodding every so often. Everyone started at each other's throats? What? Why? Gold eyes held a bit of confusion for a moment, before she realized what had to have been the rally cry. "Well, first off, be happy you made the team. I'm so proud of you Leo. I'm proud of you and David both. As for everyone fighting, I'm guessing it was in a fit that I'm no longer there? That's a stupid reason to fight, honestly. Sure, I'm the oldest Chaser, and sure, I have a lot of points behind my name, but that doesn't mean I'm right for the team. I did something wrong and broke Elli's trust. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if she did let me on the team. If the situation had been reversed, I don't know if I could accept someone like that."

Remy sighed lightly, thinking about Leo's last few words. "Life was made to be unfair." Was it? Remy felt horrible that this was the impression of the world an eleven year old had. Even with everything that had happened in her life, Remy didn't think that low of the world... most of the time. "Made to be unfair? Perhaps. I really can't say, since I'm not done living. Maybe someday I'll be able to answer that better, but right now, I can't. I can, however, tell you this: No matter how bad your life seems to be, there will always be something to make it all better. For me, that's my family and friends. Friends like you and David. I was really, really depressed this summer, and you lot made me smile. Just... find someone worth calling friend, lest you end up heartbroken." She offered a smile, gently laying her warm hand on the younger girl's cheek, as if to provide some means of comfort. Hopefully the girl would reciprocate the emotion, rather than getting weirded out. Either way, Remy was more than willing to be the girl's friend, no matter how Quidditch, and life, played out.

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Leonette listened to Remy’s words nodding when she guessed the reason behind all the fighting. It seemed everyone was very passionate about Remy and she could see why. “I understand...” she answered before thinking about everything. “But what about second chances don’t you think you deserve one? Even just a little.” She asked. Everyone else seemed to think so.

Nodding Leonette was a believer that life was unfair regardless of how short her life had been so far. She thought about the friends she did have and she could think so far of a couple in here year and not that could be considered such a thing or so she hoped. “Really your friends helped?” she asked amazed that friends could really being you out of something so bad. “I know I’ve found one person worth calling a friend.” She told Remy. As the older girl placed her hand on her cheek Leonette was reminded of that comforting feeling she used to get from her mother. Instantly Leonette wrapped her arms around Remy in a hug. As she did so the finch on her arm flew off of her shoulder and flew over to its cage. “Thank you Remy…” she said.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers