Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:28 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy thought about Leo's words. Did she deserve a second chance? Hadn't she already paid dearly for her mistake, or did that not matter? The more she thought about it, the more confused she became. "Perhaps, but maybe I already got my second chance. Maybe just knowing that people care enough to speak in my honor is enough? I really don't know, to be quite honest." She shrugged her shoulders, unsure how to continue the thread of thought.

Gold eyes held warmth as Leo asked if her friends had really helped, and the seventh year nodded. The first year said she had only found one person to consider a friend, which warmed Remy's heart. "You'll make more, Leo. I only had my sister when I first started, but I made more, and you will too. I know it seems hard now, but you're a sweet girl. You'll have a plethora of friends before you know it." She blinked at Leo's sudden hug, but easily embraced the girl, holding her tight. "You don't have to thank me, darling. That's what friends are here for." She gently stroked the young girl's hair, hoping to comfort her into a state of calm. Remy hated seeing people upset, but the girl she'd already come to think of as a little sister? No way in hell would she let her stay upset.

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor (Girls Dorms)

Leonette thought about it, maybe having a lot of people on your side when things were tough was made to speak volumes. “Maybe.” She replied. “I can see why people care about you. You’re a great person. You give great advice, you’re super nice, and you certainly know how to cheer someone up.” She told her honestly.

“I sure hope so.” Leonette said hoping that Remy was right. She needed friends she’d certainly be working on that but for now one friend would do. “You know its been awhile since I’ve had another girl to talk to who aren’t my younger sisters that is.” She told her honestly a smile finally appearing on her face. “Remy is it odd of me to think of you like family?” Leonette asked curiously in a happier tone.

With: Remy

Wearing: Red and Black

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled at the girl's compliment. "I'm able to give advice because I remember being a first year with no friends, and I can cheer people up because I've been in need of cheering before. Though, I'm not sure about the super nice part. I've been known to be pretty dang mean before, but only to those that are mean to my family or friends. That's one thing about me. I really, really don't care what people say about me, but the second they hurt someone I love, I'll fight them tooth and nail. That includes you. If anyone ever hurts you, find me, okay?"

Remy simply nodded when Leo said she hoped the older girl was right. When she began talking about not talking to other girls, Remy simply grinned, and when Leo said she thought of the older girl as family, Remy pulled the girl back in a hug. "Don't ever hesitate to find me if you need someone to talk to. Even after this year, you can always get a hold of me, okay? And no, it's not odd at all. I think of you as my little sister, if that makes you feel less odd about it. I would also love it if you thought high enough of me to consider me family, Leo. It would be the best thing ever." She gave the girl a light squeeze, then gently kissed the top of her head before releasing her. Leo was a great kid, and Remy felt completely overjoyed that the girl considered her family. That was the highest honor Remy could foresee.

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control:}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 am
User Image

Leonette was glad to have a friend like Remy. “Okay I promise.” She replied. It made perfect sense that she knew these things based on experience. Thinking about how she didn’t care about what people said about her maybe that was something that could help David stop being so upset. He did say he was confused about Remy being so civil that would certainly clear things up.

Nodding at Remy’s request Leonette was right as rain now. The girl practically lit up when Remy said she thought of her as a little sister. She’d never had a big sister, sure she had to be one for her two younger siblings but that didn’t mean she knew the feeling for having one herself. “You know speaking of family… David was pretty upset about tryouts. Truthfully I’ve never seen him that upset before. He started speaking nonsense about throwing everything away.” Sure Leonette probably shouldn’t have said anything about her cousin giving up since she said she wouldn’t but she was concerned about her cousin.

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy smiled at the first year, glad she was making her feel better. When the young girl made mention of David, Remy gave a small frown, thinking. After a second, she smiled at Leo. "Let me go change my clothes really quickly, then we can go find David, okay?" She darted out of the room and up to hers, then quickly grabbed a clean outfit, before adjusting herself in the mirror. Once she was sure she looked okay, she headed back to the first year dorms.

Remy walked into Leo's dorm, a pale yellow dress accenting her rather thin frame. "Alright, Leo. Let's find David. I bet you anything he could use a hug right about now." The seventh year held out a hand for the younger lion to take, in hopes that they would be able to actually find the boy in question. Hopefully he hadn't holed himself in his room....

murruelecreuset

{Out of Control: Exit to.... wherever David is?}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

"Alright." Leonette replied with a nod. While Remy went to change Leonette put her finch Gwen back into her cage. "You stay here while I'm gone." she told her before closing the cage door. She wanted David to feel better and although she'd tried earlier she knew she wasn't the person that would be enough to put things right.

With Remy's return Leonette knew they could cheer David up. Of course they would have to find him first. "Yeah hugs always work." she said taking Remy's hand. Luckily they wouldn't have to look for long because David was not so happily focusing himself to look at his books in the common room. Of course studying plus lack of concentration always equals failure.

(Exit to common room)

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin -> Gryffindor Girl Dorms

Leonette went straight up to the common room and into the girl's dormitories. She just wanted to get out of her game clothes and into something more normal. At the moment she was upset and wished she had of won the game against her sister. Slytherin on a good day was a team she wanted to win against but when her sister was involved she wanted it even more.

Now wearing jeans and a t-shirt Leonette looked to Gwen her finch. "Maybe I should find David..." she thought out loud taking the yellow bird out of the cage. Stroking the small bird's feathers she walked over to her bed and took her broom placing in her open trunk and closing it. "He sure would make me feel better." With that said Leonette walked back over to the cage placed Gwen back in and then walked down stairs. She was going to find him mainly because she wanted too.

(Exit in search for David)

With: No one

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform -> Jeans and a T-Shirt

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
Pure Blood Young Lady

User Image
                                                  Location : Gryffindor Girl Dorms (2045)

Sabrina found things to be going smoothly with her roommate Chelsea. So much so that she didn’t find the need to avoid her. Sitting on her bed, she’d been studying for her exams. They were still months away, but she wanted to be prepared. Not to mention she wanted her homework to be done before the week was up. After all she was scheduled for a date this coming weekend. Her mind was still reeling from it all.

How Sabrina managed to open her mouth to even speak to Hunter was beyond her. Though she felt that her sister would have been proud if she had of seen it herself. Sabrina looked up from her spot on the bed when Chelsea herself walked in. She seemed happy. Sabrina assumed it had something to do with Griffin. The two had finally decided to get on with dating, something the two girls very much had in common.

“Hello Chelsea,” Sabrina greeted her roommate. “Hey Sabrina, so are you going on a date with Hunter this weekend?” Chelsea asked. “How’d you...?” She questioned. The rumor mill was probably already buzzing. “I hear things. So, where you guys going?” She asked her, flopping on her own bed. “Not sure yet, maybe lunch or something… I’m kind of leaving it up to him.” She answered truthfully.

“Well then you need to make a statement for it.” Chelsea said bouncing off her bed just as quickly as she had gotten on it, she landed next to Sabrina. “What?” Sabrina looked up at her in confusion. What did she mean make a statement? “Well like me for example, I’ve got a bit of color. You’d look great with some hot pink in your hair.”

“Oh no! I’m not dying my hair. Not a chance.” Sabrina said abruptly while waving her hands in protest. “Who said you had to dye it? Ever hear of extensions?” Chelsea asked. “Yeah, I just…” “You just didn’t think I did.” Chelsea finished. “I get it. I’m not the girliest girl out there but I do know a thing or two about style. Just trust me.”

Company : Chelsea

OOC : - - -

Hm, you've an interesting mind, no doubt
                                                  I wouldn't worry so much what your mother might think
                                                  You'll blossom far better if you don't
                                                  With that in mind, I think you'll grow quite nicely in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:32 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser and vice captain
irregular attendee of any club events

Still wet from the shower, Aire flopped on her bed after a day. Quidditch was fantastic. She loved it. She was also really tired after it. But today’s stunt was fantastic! She had jumped off her broom to steal the quaffle, passed it to Harmony mid-fall, and landed back on her broom as it passed below. Aire had landed on her feet in perfect broom-surfing technique, and more importantly, Harmony had made the goal.

Aire flopped on the bed after a busy Thursday of classes. Usually she slept through at least one class, but today’s Wizard Law class had been about trade with magical creature colonies (like mercolonies) and she had paid rapt attention, even speaking up once. She wondered if she had done tonight’s Potions homework. She...probably should check on that, but Aire was still trying to figure out puzzles from cursebreaking and alchemy. Plus there was prefect patrol….she wasn’t sure when her patrol this weekend was actually.

Wow, when had Aire been thinking about homework and responsibilities? Usually she was occupied with finding ways to climb up the Astronomy building or how to dye all the eggs used in ovomancy blue. Aire was in dire need of some fun time-wasting nonsense right about now.

setting beeeeeddd, Thursday afternoon in November 2053 || with soon Harmony and Kenna
appearance 5'2", lithe || wearing uniform, sans tie and robes
status homework is the death of life

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar
And tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go.
☁✶
~"The Wellerman" recorded by Neil Colquhoun. Cover by Malinda.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:48 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
Fourth year Gryffindor
Quidditch Reserve User Image Adventurer's Club Rookie

▬▬ A smooth sea never made a good captain...So its confirmed!▬▬

Harmony wanted sleep, but after quidditch it was always hard to calm back down, especially when she made a goal and Aire had pulled a fabulous stunt. She had taken a long shower, braided her hair to get it out of her way, and then escaped her dorm room to Aire's, spending some quality time with her cousin and friend. She had homework to do still, but she was probably more ahead of homework than Aire was, so if Aire wasn't doing homework, then she didn't need to either. Her cousin was a great influence on her, and no one could convince her otherwise. She turned around and grabbed her History of Magic book, if she didn't have the opportunity to study...well at least it had cool pictures in it and made a great paperweight for anything else.

She gently knocked on the fifth year girl door and opened it, walking over to Aire's bed. Harmony thought back to their time on the ship, and their close quarters, she missed being able to be that close to Aire all the time. She pulled her leg off, sat it on the floor, then flopped over onto Aire's bed. It smelt like home.

Continuing from her thoughts about being on the ship, Harmony asked, "Say, if you were a pirate, do you think you'd have a pet monkey, or a pet parrot? Or some other pet? Would you cut off your leg so you could have a cool peg leg and be a super great pirate? Cause let me tell you, peg legs are super cool on boats."

▬▬ This is just one big storm and its all a mess, but Ill be a great Captain one day.▬▬

Where: Fifth year Girl Dorm
With Whom: Aire and Kenna
Thinking about: We are the pirates who don't do anything
Wearing: Pirate booty shorts; black tanktop

addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300