Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei raised an eyebrow at Alaric and his bright red face. He blinked bright blue eyes at him and tilted his head. "If that's what you call me acting like a predator, then you really must not remember last year very well...." He said quietly, reverting his eyes to the floor and tapping his fingers against his knees. He stayed silent for a long time. He knew he shouldn't, but he kind of really wanted to as well. He glanced back at Alaric and couldn't help the smirk that crawled onto his face. "Maybe.... I should remind you." He whispered, knowing it could very well be the end of him, if he did just what he was thinking about. In one quick motion, Rei scooted over, flipped himself around, and straddled Alaric's legs. Still smirking, he pressed himself against the older boy and whispered in his ear. "See this.... this is predator me."

Rei knew it was probably going to be the end of his existence, but part of him just wanted to remind Alaric just what he could be like, so that maybe Alaric wouldn't get so pissed off when he was only asking questions, and/or being his normal self. Since he was pretty sure he was about to die anyways, Rei enjoyed their position while he could, and nuzzled against Alaric's neck, letting his blue eyes slide close. His arms automatically looped around the older boy, practically clinging to him. Part of Rei just really wanted to stay like this forever, because there was something about Alaric that Rei couldn't get enough. Something about the other Gryffindor made him okay with just being himself and opening up. Even when Alaric was rude or abusive to him, Rei didn't mind that much.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric narrowed his eyes at what Rei said, opening his mouth to retort. But then there was a weight on him, and his irises flashed as he realized that Rei was on top of him. His face went warm and he felt adrenaline course through him like a tsunami. He felt a strange desire, to kiss Rei and tell him he was sorry, tell him he wanted him and he would for a long time. But at the same time, it was too much. This wasn't something they should be doing, not yet. And he was so angry, angry that he hadn't just walked out the door when Rei came in. Angry that he was giving in--
He shoved Rei off of him, hard. He pulled the boy up again, his jaw shaking, and brought him in close. He gripped Rei's shoulders and moved his face so that it was an inch away from Rei's. He felt like he was on autopilot, that this was not him but his base instincts. And then they were closer, his hazel eyes scanning Rei's face hungrily, and he closed the distance. His mouth crushed down on Rei's, his lips moving against the younger boy's. His eyes closed, and he heard a rushing in his ears. His fingers tightened through Rei's hair and pulled him even closer. His lips were firm against the other Gryffindor's, and he suddenly became conscious of what he was doing. This wasn't good.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei was pressed against Alaric for a few more seconds than he thought he'd ever get. Soon enough though, Alaric was flinging him away and Rei groaned as he hit the floor. 'Well it was nice living while I had the chance.' He thought silently to himself, blinking blue eyes as Alaric dragged him back up and brought him close. He gulped, waiting for a punch to the face or something else of that nature. The older boy's hand was holding his shoulder tightly, and it hurt more than Rei was willing to admit. Rei took a shaky breath as Alaric suddenly was leaning in closer and closer. How was he even still alive right now? He was pretty sure he at least would have had his face bashed in or something by now. Blue eyes stared into hazel ones, searching for an answer to his silent questions. Before he could even begin to register the look on Alaric's face though, lips were crashing against his own, and all thoughts of any kind flew from Rei's mind. Rei curled his fingers into Alaric's shirt clinging to the older boy, and kissing him for all he was worth.

A quiet whimper slid from his throat as the boy's fingers tightened in his hair and forced him closer.'Ow.. hurts... ********... yes..... shut up brain.'  His thoughts whirled around his brain at a million miles per hour, until finally he just shut his thoughts down, and clung to the other Gryffindor. He hadn't expected a reaction like this from his actions, and he was positive in a few moments he'd probably be flung across the room or something. He figured since he would still surely die for his previous actions he might as well enjoy the rewards of them for as long as possible before hand. And Rei was starting to think that kissing Alaric was definitely worth whatever happened to him for it later..... yeah most definitely worth it.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:55 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric felt like his chest was filling with warm air, but his stomach was dropping at the same time. As he kissed Rei, he tried to think, but it was impossible. His hands started shaking; this was a mistake. All of it was. But he couldn't break away, and his mouth pressed against Rei's like a stamp that pressed ink onto paper. But every second that went by, he felt that empty feeling in his abdomen more and more, and at last he jumped back, gasping.
"No, no I shouldn't have done that. Why did I do that?" He stood up, and he felt his whole body trembling, with anger or nerves he couldn't tell. No, it was anger. Not at Rei, it wasn't his fault. He was furious with himself. Why had he let that happen? Was he so weak? He couldn't see, he couldn't breathe, and he felt his fist throw itself at the nearest thing it could find. It was his dresser.
He punched a hole in the thin wood and ignored the blood that welled up on his knuckles.
"I..have to go," he smoldered. He backed away and and went to the door, but he froze and couldn't move.

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei felt a needy hunger burning within him, as he clung to the older Gryffindor and kissed him. And holy crap Alaric was a good kisser.... but then again Rei had never really kissed anyone before really so he didn't have much to compare to. One moment, Alaric was pressing his lips against his harder and harder, and the next he was backing away. Rei panted for breath and stared at the older boy with wide blue eyes. His words hurt the boy more than he'd care to admit. What was so bloody wrong with him that Alaric couldn't ******** handle his mere existence? Rei gulped and pushed himself to his feet, still watching Alaric with wary eyes. He could tell the other boy was pissed as all get out, and didn't particularly fancy getting punched in the face or anything.

Reo stared in a tiny bit of shock as Alaric slammed his fist through his dressed and cut open his hand. He was in shock as to everything that had happened since he walked into the boy's dormitory, and barely heard Alaric say he had to go. His eyes only just caught the motion of the boy leaving and his body went into autopilot. He practically ran across the small space that had opened up between them, and grabbed onto Alaric's arm. "You can't just walk away from all your problems!" Rei said, holding onto the taller boy's arm with one hand, while his other hand tentatively reached up to Alaric's face. "Don't.....Don't walk away from me." He whispered, his fingers grazing Alaric's cheek, trying to move the boy's face so he was looking at him. Rei stared up at him with earnest blue eyes.

He knew he had ******** up a lot last year, and he probably would again, because honestly that was what his life was composed of. He screwed up everything he loved. Look at his twin sister for God's sake. But for once in his life, he was willing to try for something again, and he didn't want Alaric to give up on.... them, just because Rei had screwed s**t up last year. Rei gulped, and continued to stare up at Alaric, searching his face for something.... anything. Even a tiny bit of hope or caring or.... some kind of emotion besides anger and hatred. Rei didn't even know if that anger and hatred was directed at him or Alaric himself anymore. He licked his lips, wondering silently if there was anything to salvage here anymore. Something told him there was.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric turned around, his eyes narrowing. Rei's hand gripped his arm, the other touching his face, and his words fell over him like acid rain. His eyebrows knitted together, his mouth open.
"I don't!" He roared, feeling himself breaking.
"You did that, Rei. I didn't used to trust people, even before I met you, but I never ran from my problems until you ran away from yours! This isn't a one-way street, Rei Owens. You did this, you left me, and now you're just going to have to pay for it. Because you're the one who did this, remember?" He shoved Rei away from him, disgusted.
"Don't act like I'm the one with the shell, because up until a few months ago you had a damn brick wall around you. You damn hypocrite."

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei felt his anger wash over him like a flood, and knew exactly why he always ran from things. Why he always hid like a ******** child. He was scared of drowning in it all. He stumbled backwards as he was shoved, somehow actually staying on his feet. "Look." He growled, running his hands through his hair in frustration. "I know! Okay? I know I screw everything up in my life. I know everything I love and care about is freaking doomed to fail and crumble around me, because that's what my life is. My life is just one failure and tragedy after another." He paused, panting for breath. He wasn't sure if he was pissed, or upset, or just finally letting all the pent up anger and emotions that he'd held in since he was 9. "I'm a ******** hypocrite I know. I'm screwed up and useless and damn near worthless. I don't deserve you or anyone else in my waste of life..... but....." He choked himself off, not sure what he was trying to say. His hands slid from his hair, and rubbed across his face, before finally just dropping to his sides. He curled his arms around himself and stared at Alaric, chewing on his lip.

"I'm a screw up and everything I touch breaks.... and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ever hurt you or walked away from you. Sometimes I'm sorry that I ever walked into your life.... But I came back.... and that has to count for something. And I know you probably won't believe me, but I'm not going anywhere. I don't know how to make it up to you....and I don't know how to make you believe me.... and I know I don't deserve it, and I probably shouldn't even ask.... but just give me a chance Alaric." He gulped, squeezing his arms around himself tighter, as if he was trying to hold all the broken pieces of himself together. "Me... the real me. The me standing here trying to get you to understand. You're the only one that gets to see me like this. You're the only one I could ever open up to besides my sister. You're the only one..... And I don't know if that means s**t to you.... but I hope it does. "

He sighed, and almost dropped his eyes, but at the last moment decided to hold his eye contact with the other Gryffindor. He was terrified that Alaric would just end up hurting him and screwing him over like everyone else seemed to do, but he had given up all his secrets already. There wasn't anything left to run from now, besides his fear. "Maybe we could work Alaric..... Maybe somehow our broken pieces fit together well..... Maybe your the only person in the entire bloody world that could fix me..... and maybe I can fix you too.... Do you really want to give up on that chance? No matter how tiny of a chance it could be?"

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:22 pm
and put them in it

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

He felt like the wind was being knocked out of him, maybe it was.
How could he respond? He wanted so badly to tell Rei what he really felt, but something stopped him. Maybe it was some survival extinct.
Maybe it was just him being scared.

"Rei, I just can't. I understand. I get it, I really do. But I just can't yet, maybe not ever," Alaric whispered.
"I don't think I'm ready to trust anyone again, and I don't think I will be for a long time. I want to believe you, but my brain won't let me. I'm sorry," he mumbled and walked out of the room, pausing to look at Rei again.
"It means something to me Rei."

bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Rei watched him with unblinking, unmoving blue eyes. He shook his head, a sad look flitting onto his lips. He didn't have any words left for Alaric. So instead, he just pushed past him and out the door. He paused on the steps up to his room, when he heard Alaric's soft final words. "Obviously not enough." He whispered, wondering if Alaric could even hear him still, and wondering if he cared anymore. It seemed no matter how loud he yelled or how close he was Alaric couldn't hear him, couldn't see him, couldn't feel him. Rei didn't know what to do anymore.

He felt drained. He had spent so long balling all of his emotions up and shoving them down somewhere deep within himself where they wouldn't ever see the light of day again, and the Alaric just had to come along and tear open that flood gate. He felt like everything he had ever felt in the past 3 years had been forcibly ripped from him. Before he hadn't thought he knew how to feel anymore, now he was positive every ounce of emotion left in him had just been spewed at Alaric. He felt numb and useless, and part of him wondered if he would ever feel again. If he would ever be happy again. If he would ever be normal, or even something next to normal again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke entered the room and plopped down on his bed. Ugh, why was it that he really hated coming to his own common room? He tened to avoid the tower since, well, he had a bad reputation with the rest of his housemates, and he wasn't even going to think about his dormmates. Clarisse, Nicholson, Drage, Owens, he just seemed to piss off the lot of them. And well, he figured he wouldn't be welcome much especially since he heard about the disastrous results of the tryouts. Okay, so maybe he tended to annoy most of them. And okay, maybe he hasn't pissed off Owens yet, but he figured it was only a matter of time. Add to that that four of his roommates were on the team, and his commentary at the games wasn't the most stellar for Gryffindor... He was actually shocked that he hadn't been killed in his sleep yet. Then again, they all seemed intent on befriending him. Or knocking his teeth down his throat. He wasn't too sure about that. He groaned, rolling over. Maybe for once he wouldn't get threats against his person this year. That would be a nice change of pace.

User Image
State: Frustrated
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:18 am
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye came into the dorm steaming a bit. He was still annoyed about what happened at the pitch. He noticed Luke and remembered that it was his reason why Keith was late. "Hey, what did you get Keith with today?" He said with a bit of a smile but it was a mask.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:00 am
User Image
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Looking up, Luke cringed when he realized that Tevye had entered. Oh yeah, he'd kind of flirted with the guy before Steffi went into a coma, and flirted with quite a few people. He buried his head again, thinking this day couldn't get any worse. It wasn't until he heard a comment about Keith that the redhead looked up. Keith? Oh, the other teen must have meant Alvern. He smirked a bit, thinking that well, he had to start the year off right. "What, me? All I did was let off dungbombs in the sixth years' trunks. Though, I bet the house elves won't be too happy about that, you know, having to clean that up." He made a face, just thinking about having to clean the stink out enough to make him want to gag. "But no, it really wasn't that bad. Messy, but it was fun. Why do you ask? Wait, he wasn't late to practice, was he? Oh, I missed the look on his face, didn't I? I should have stuck around to see it, but, well, if I had, I'm pretty sure he would have creamed me."

User Image
State: Frustrated

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:11 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi slipped up the stairs inconspicuously and into the sixth year boys dormitory. Luke had finally decided that his house wasn't that bad apparently and had returned to the Gryffindor dormitory. She didn't have any particular reason to go bother him besides that she was bored and he was there and honestly what else would she do with her time? She pushed open the door with her foot and spotted him sitting on the edge of his bed, tying his shoe. She sighed and flopped down onto his bed.

“Heya.” She said simply, giving a short wave of her hand before tucking both her hands behind her head and staring up at the ceiling. The boys dormitory looked almost identical to the girls one. Which she thanked God for. If the girl's dormitory had been decked out in lots of pink or covered in cuddly cutesy s**t, Steffi probably would have moved to the Room of Requirement too. She sighed and poked Luke's side, trying to gain his attention.

“Entertain me! I'm bored.” She said, continuing to poke his side out of amusement. Part of her wondered if Tobi was happy his plan had worked, or annoyed that her and Luke still didn't act like the cutesy couple that Tobi and Bradley were. She could just picture Tobi ragging on her for not being a “girlfriendy” girlfriend, but come on, she was.... well her... She didn't do that kind of crap, and honestly found it nauseating. Especially when said crap was coming from Tobi's mouth towards Bradley of all people. The only reason she put up with the annoying Ravenclaw was because Tobi apparently loved him.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇxıS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke was surprised when Steffi came into his dorm and flopped on the bed. Cocking an eyebrow, he looked at his girlfriend and crossed his arms. it wasn't every day that he had her storm into his dorm and just flop like that. Although, he half expected she would at some point. He sat back after tying his shoe and eyed her for a moment. "Well, hello to you too. How exactly am I supposed to entertain you?" The corners of his mouth lifted into a bit of a smirk as he said this, and his mind was starting to think. Which for him was never a good thing. It always ended up with him in some sort of trouble or another. He gave her a considering look.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, this is kind of unexpected.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                                  What I'm sayin' is
                                                  This is the anthem
                                                  Throw all your hands up
                                                  You, don't wanna be you

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi looked up at him for a moment before getting bored and moving her eye to stare at the tip of her nose. If she'd had two, they would've been crossed, but of course, she didn't have two eyes. She sighed and poked him in the side again. "I dunno. You must have something entertaining in mind. Like i dunno, dropping water balloons on the great hall, or leaving dung bombs in the slytherin corridor." She looked up at him curiously. He always had some sort of prank in mind, and pranks were always entertaining at least. Of course she could also just go stalk Jer and his future girlfriend who were apparently fighting. But they were only fighting because said future girlfriend had a boyfriend that made Jer jealous, not that he'd ever admit to jealousy, but that is what they were.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items