Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:19 pm
A large, grey owl flew into the window and found the bed of Jacob Drage. It circled a bit before dropping an envelope on the boy's bed.

Jacob
Jacob, meet in the Boathouse this Friday night. Important stuff to be discussed regarding Chimeras.

~ James

Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Right Before the Yule Ball//I'm at: Gryffindor Tower-Boys Dorm//Around: Those in the Boys Dormitory//Wearing: Gold

Somehow Veronica had been roped into helping Tanya with her hair. Honestly she was fairly sure she spent more time helping Tanya with her hair than her own and just sticking with her typical curly hair-having given up with the whole idea of bothering with straightening. And also, if she had to breathe any more hairspray in the girl's dorms she was pretty sure she was going to die or kill someone-neither would be pretty. But not spotting Toby down in the common room, she did the most reasonable thing and lifting her dress-remembering why she tended to wear shorter skirts and went up the stairs to the boys dorms announcing, "Girl coming up! Get decent! Or don't... not like I give a bloody Hell one way or another. But thought it only polite to give all of you an option."

Not giving much further warning she barged into the sixth year Gryffindor's room and leaning against the door frame said, "Tobias Walsh... I spent like forever on Tanya's hair and almost died like eight times from perfume and hairspray inhaling from around me, and still got dressed and did my own make-up, what the bloody Hell is taking you so long?"

She looked around and added, "Wow, is this what normal air smells like? I almost forgot..." She rolled her eyes and brushed some of her blonde curly hair over her bare shoulder. "Seriously though, what is taking you so long?" She added narrowing her eyes at Toby and then crossing her arms and tapping a finger on her left arm.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...she's coming up here?!] [with: Ronna] [at: Boys Dormitory]

Toby had known, vaguely, that Ronna was in the girls dorm with the other Gryffindor girls, doing... girly things. With hair and makeup and that sort of stuff. Toby didn't know how girls managed to do all those things, because he was having enough trouble with his cuff links and tie. This... probably shouldn't have been taking as long as it had. He gave himself a mental pat on the back before he heard a familiar voice yelling, and paled. What was she doing?! This was the boys dormitory! Boys! While he wasn't ten and wasn't liable to instantly hiss "cooties" and rapidly back away (he did have a girlfriend, whom he regularly couldn't seem to keep his hands off of, as his siblings all loved to point out), it was still unnerving to hear and then see not a bloke but his own girlfriend coming up the stairs and into his room. In a dress, which, while floor length, was pretty form fitting. He instantly gave the "back off" glance around at any other male still lingering around, before turning his attention to his girlfriend.

"The tie," he said weakly, since he kept looking all the way from the glitter around her blue eyes to her shimmering high heels. "Keeps giving me trouble- you look gorgeous, Veronica Kiss, seriously." She was still making his heart beat so hard it literally hurt in his chest and his palms clammy, even with narrowed eyes and crossed arms. He'd never seen her in a dress before, never mind a dress like that. It looked she was wearing actual melted gold.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Right Before the Yule Ball//I'm at: Gryffindor Tower-Boys Dorm//Around: Those in the Boys Dormitory//Wearing: Gold

Ronna still had a brow raised when Toby turned around looking a bit stunned she was there and then proceeded to glare at his dorm mates briefly before returning his attention to her and said something about his tie and then complemented her. She rolled her eyes, "You know who looks amazing. Tanya. Oh, Gypsy's little brother so owes me-just saying I'm not asking questions or looking for them if they disappear at any point. And I deny any suspicions of anything if asked. Including by legal guardians."

She smirked and then walked over to Toby and grabbed his tie and began to tie it, "We wear ties every day with our uniform, how are you having issues with a tie of all things." She shook her head chuckling as she finished tying the tie. "There, done."

She stepped back and raised a brow, "And remind me if there is ever an event like this again-to get ready over in the guys side. God, it is awful over there. You can barely breath and I'm pretty sure a cloud of perfume and hair product over spray is everywhere over there. It was awful." She did a fake shudder at the horror of it. Then she put a hand on her shoulder and kissed Toby on the cheek, not caring that there was now a faint gold imprint on his cheek from her lipstick-let him figure it out she thought not bothering to mention it- "Are you ready?"

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:11 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...she's coming up here?!] [with: Ronna] [at: Boys Dormitory]

Toby muttered something that sounded like "Don't care, you look better," but mostly held his tongue. A small smirk wormed its way onto his face as she smirked as well and began to tie his tie. He did know how to do it, even if he rarely did it correctly. What could he say, he liked it when she did it, and she hadn't strangled him with his own tie thus far. "Thanks," he said quickly, and kissed her back, sweetly on the lips before he pulled back, rubbing a little at the imprint of her lipstick on his cheek but deciding he didn't care enough to try to get it all off. "Not sure that's the best idea," he pointed out dryly. "I might have to commit a murder. Or two or three," he added a little louder, just in case any of his dorm mates were lurking still. "And of course I'm ready, Ronna," he joked. "When am I not ready? Don't answer that." He smiled a bit wider and extended his arm for her. That was what you were supposed to do, right?

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

((wanna do Ronna's next post anywhere at the Ball??))

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:41 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack sat nervously on Colby's bed as he waited, fiddling with his bracelets in the meantime. After their last big fight...second to last big fight if he were honest, right before winter holiday, he had thought that they'd come to a unanimous decision. Or at the very least a nice concession. Colby still needed time, he was going to try and bring up his budding sexuality to his parents (if not coming out than at least testing the waters which again, he totally got) but for sure by the time they came back he would've given Jack a definitive answer over their relationship. He'd even sent him a gift at Yule as almost a goodwill gesture; it hadn't been too flouncy like one would expect from a significant other but, to him at least, he'd put a tiny bit more effort than he would say Cian's gift. It had been lovingly returned Boxing Day with a short crisp note telling him they'd talk more at school. His heart had fluttered, honestly. He just hadn't been able to pinpoint whether it was from anger or for some stupid reason guilt. So when they had come back from break, Jack waited for some sort of response other than the one he received but was only met with more silence. Until his "services" were needed, which had been the catalyst for their last fight.

Colby had accused him of pushing again by sending a gift while knowing he was still trying to talk to his parents while he had argued that no he wasn't, he was just sending a gift like a normal friend would. Plus it wasn't like he had known what was even in the box since he'd sent it back unopened the insensitive p***k. Which he may have shouted at him giving away their supposed secluded spot near the library. It wasn't like they suddenly drew a crowd but the sudden exposure was enough for Colby to push him away, physically even, and leave. And he was really really sick of it. He knew that this wouldn't be sprinkles and rainbows but he also hadn't expected it to be toxic sludge either. So now he was here to end things, maybe even salvage a begrudging friendship they can laugh about in their thirties while sipping moscato. Or whatever adult friendship is like. From their many-ahem-daytime frolics, Jack knew Colby had a break around this time and usually used it (when not with him) to nap at the dorm which is why he was waiting there. Did he himself have a break around this time? Not necessarily, but it was only Charms.

He was just about to check his watch again when he heard someone open the door and as luck would have it, it was Colby. He looked surprised to see him waiting but still came in instead of trying to run so that was something. "Hey. I didn't...I don't remember asking you to meet today, did I?" Jack huffed and rolled his eyes so far he was almost in ancient Egypt. "No you didn't, I came on my own," (heh, that works on two levels) "because I had something I important I wanted to talk with you about." This time it was Colby sighing loudly as he dropped his book bag but didn't come any closer.

"Ohmygod, I can't believe you! So I don't freaking hold your hand when you want, it's not the end of the goddamn world. Stop being so selfish and only thinking about yourself, it's different for me."

"It's only different because you're choosing to keep it that way!" Jack snapped balling his hands at the edge of the mattress. "I've made all sorts of excuses because I wanted to believe you were actually trying to, y'know, figure yourself out. A few weeks of this fine, but it's been months and I'm pretty sure even I can answer this question: you're freaking gay dude. Or maybe a hard pass bisexual, I don't know and I don't freaking care anymore. You don't have to hide your dirty little secret any longer cuz I'm done." Once he'd said the word "gay" he could see Colby's face turn a multitude of colors which was kinda an achievement before settling on a color close to puce (a color he only knew thanks to Monster Inc.) and a deep scowl.

"Ooo, hit a nerve have I?" Jack knew he was being mean and petty but it was the closest he'd felt like himself in a while so he was going with it.

"I'm not ******** gay I just thought I was! Merlin, and even if I was why would I even chose you as my boyfriend? You said it yourself, I treat you like a prized crup, keep you at my beck and call? Why would I want someone so spineless and weak like that, huh?" Colby sneered coldly while Jack blanched at his words trying to hide how they affected him but failing. "You're nothing but a phase I'll hopefully forget years down the line. At best, you're just another notch in my belt and at worst, well, your next one would probably thank me for all the tutoring I gave you." he smiled nastily at this which had Jack wondering if this was how he'd always been and he just missed it, or been too caught up to really notice.

Without another word he got up from the bed and made for the door, not before getting his arm caught and made to turn around. For a split second he thought the other teen would actually hit him and flinched which thankfully had him release his arm. "Just because we're through doesn't mean you can go telling our business all around Hogwarts. You may not care about your reputation but I do. Especially since it's going to be Sharyl and I's two month anniversary soon." That just threw more salt into Jack's proverbial wounds. He had actually been dating someone else! Someone he wasn't afraid to be out in public with and hold their hands. How come he'd never noticed?! Never seen them together. He couldn't hear anything else Colby might've been saying to him, he just absentmindedly nodded so he could finally leave though he didn't walk out the dorm with quite the satisfaction he thought he would.

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:37 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

The sound of sobbing came from a lump behind the heavy red curtains, punctuated only by the occasional bout of sniffling and quiet wailing.

Pepijn had been cheerful enough at the feast, having an absolute riot with teh good and smells and tastes. He had enthusiastically sampled everything he could, turning around every so often to make sure Zander had tasted this interesting thing or another. He hadn’t quite talked to anyone except to say ”Hello! I’m Pep Ter Avest! That’s my older brother Zander!” or to ask ”Could you pass me some of that…what is that dish?”

It was when prefects Charles and Candace stood up to take the first years to their dorms when Pep realized that Zander was getting taken to another dorm. He had been skeptical and confused and tried to make his way back to the Great Hall–surely there was a mistake! They couldn’t separate him from Zander! They had to have the same house at night! It was with much sobbing that Pep followed along. He had gotten his pajamas, brushed his teeth with quiet sniffles.

But long after Charles had checked on the younger boys, the sound of sniffing and quiet crying came from the bed. .

setting About 22:00 on September 1st, 2055 || with not Zander
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing squirrel pajamas
status How could they separate me and Zander?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image
You can go the distance, you can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Gryffindor | Eleven Years Old
September 1, 2055 Gryffindor Boys' Dorm With: Louis, Gendry, and Pep
Wearing: Astronaut Pajamas Status: Sharing is caring

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Overall, Logan was pretty happy with his sort. He was in Dad's house! He'll be so proud, though Nana Biddy probably wasn't going to be so keen on losing the pot. His whole family had been arguing and placing bets for days.

Everyone seemed nice enough at the feast. He chatted with the other first years and some of the older kids, and the food was deadly. He'd be dreaming of that treacle tart 'til tomorrow. Prefects Charles and Candace led them up the stairs, and good thing--Logan would have never found Gryffindor Tower otherwise. He was pants with directions.

After changing clothes and settling in it seemed everyone was ready to hit the hay. He noticed one of the other boys--he didn't quite catch the name, it was something strange--change into some kind of brown blob before crawling into bed and drawing the curtains closed. He didn't think much of it, instead chatting with Louis and Gendry (Louis mostly, Gendry nodded off almost immediately. It wasn't even his bed, it was Loui's, and he was too knackered to move either of them.) until they drifted off one after another. It wasn't until the room grew quiet that he heard the small sobs from behind the curtains. Is he crying? Well that just wouldn't do! No one would be starting the year sour on Logan's watch.

Logan rolled out from the blankets and landed with a small thud on one of his knees. He reached under his bed, where the crinkle of a bag found his fingertips. He continued on his knees to the bed behind him. Knuckles rapped against the bedpost as he whispered "Coming in," the only warning the boy bothered to give before pushing past the drapery and crawling onto the foot of Pepijn's bed. Thanks to the lantern still lit on the other side, Logan could just make out that the kid was definitely crying. Logan pulled the bag open with a pop and dug his hand around inside. "Hey, you ever have a Hula Hoop? They're these crisps shaped like rings. You can wear them, see?" He pulled his hand out with a grin, fingers adorned with crispy corn rings. He held the open bag out to Pepijn as he bit one off his finger. "Have some, they're cheese and onion. Name's Logan, by the way. Wanna talk about it?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Gendry Winsington IV and Louis Brindley - Logan and Pepijn's NPC dormmates, named by Adda and I respectively. razz
addaellis

Do it for your people, do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gon' be a day, when you're
Standin' in the Hall of Fame

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:10 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

Pepijn could hear the sound of his roommates chatting, but he didn’t feel much like talking to anyone who wasn’t Zander. Was this his life now? He didn’t even have a squirrel to send to tell his brother to hurry up and go to sleep.. He was alone. He was going to be alone for 7 full years, trapped in a castle that was not home, with strangers–

"Coming in."

With only that warning, one of the other kids crawled in, asking about Hula Hoops. Pepijn blinked, watching the boy twirl the crispy ring before eating it. Slowly, he reached in and took two, then ate them off his fingers like how the boy Logan did. ”H-hello Logan. I’m Pepijn. Uhm. Thank you. It…does taste like cheese and onion.”

It took a while and a few more munchies before Pep realized Logan didn’t mean to talk about the Hula Hoop crisps. Brushing tears away, he spoke up quietly, sitting on the far side of the bed from the unfamiliar boy. ”The…the Hat. It put Zander and me in different houses. A-and that means that we don’t have the same dorm? Tower? Where is Hufflepuff? I mean, we have our own rooms at home. But we always said goodnight. You know, to let the other person know we were home. But now it’s like he’s in a whole different house. What if he isn’t home? What if I get lost in the forest?.A-and it’s even worse because I can’t just send him a squirrel. And he has Blizzard. So. I don’t know. Y-you know? Zander’s never not there. And not not even Mama and Papa are here. Or Ghilly. So.”

He reached for another chip. ”Are you and the other two friends? Everyone seems to know each other already. I know Zander. But he's in Hufflepuff now.”

setting About 22:00 on September 1st, 2055 || with A not Zander called Logan

🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Astronaut Pajamas Status: Sharing is caring

Pepijn, that’s right. His name was Pepijn! He knew it was something weird, but then again, that wasn’t really fair–Logan’s middle name was kind of weird. He couldn’t judge. No, weird wasn’t the word… It was unique. That’s what his Mum would say, anyway, and something about variety making life spicy. Does that mean Pepijn’s spicy?

He took the bait–hook, line, and sinker. Hula Hoops did it again. Logan would have guessed the kid was homesick, but his brother was right here with him? That was almost worse. So close, so far. “Aw, man. That’s brutal.” Logan chimed in while he listened. With a flick of his thumb he flipped a ring into the air and caught it in his mouth with a crunch. “Wait, you have a squirrel? Is that what your pajamas are supposed to be?”

Pepijn asked if Logan was already familiar with their new dormmates, to which he shook his head. “Never seen ‘em in my life.” He grinned. “Never seen any of these folks, but that’s part of the fun, right? I get missing Zander though. Or, well, not really. I don’t know Zander. Or have a brother to miss in the first place. That is your brother, right? Are you twins?” He hoped they weren’t. Separating twins seemed even worse.

OOC:
addaellis

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:17 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

Logan was a good listener, casually enjoying the Hula Hoops and occasionally chiming in. He was surprised when Logan said he’d never seen the others before. They had seemed like close friends already! ’Yep, Zander’s my older brother. We get asked if we’re twins a lot, so sometimes we’ll say we’re twins 10 months apart. But he’s my bestest older brother.”

Pep grinned for the first time when Logan asked if he had a squirrel. He bounced up, showing off the arms of his pajamas. ”Yep! I’m a flying squirrel! I got it when shopping for school supplies! It’s a little big, but I’ll grow into it.

“I have six!”
he continued, always happy to talk about his squirrels. ”I’ve got six! Carnation, Cauliflower, Papaya, Pumpkin, Grape, and Kiwi van Eekhoorn. Although Carnation’s pretty old, she might be dead by the time I get home. Maybe Papaya too. He’s only 3 but has poisoned himself three times already. Cauliflower is old too, but she’s really smart. Do you have squirrels?”

🥜👻

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Astronaut Pajamas Status: Squirrels and Sheep

“Woah.” The bloody pajamas had wings?! “That’s wicked.” He chowed down on the last of his snack rings before digging into the bag for another handful of hoops. “Y’think we’ll learn some floating spells? It’d be killer to see you flyin’ ‘round the pitch in that thing. All, ‘Is it a bird? No, it’s a plane! No, it’s Squirrel Lad, the Acorn Wonder!’ Crunch.

Pepijn was super into squirrels. Like, wow. Six whole squirrels. “How’d you even get a hold of those? How come you didn’t bring ‘em?” Then he asked if Logan had squirrels, like that was a normal thing to have. He supposed it could be, for all he knew. It wasn’t like he got out of Doolin much. Maybe that was the big pet in the rest of the UK these days: Cats, Dogs, and Squirrels. The usual. The thought made him snicker. “Nahhh. Sounds like a lot. Ma won’t let me have any pets yet anyway. Too much going on at home and all.” He leaned back, propping himself up with his hands splayed over the blanket behind him. “I spend a lot of time at my neighbor’s though. He’s got this dog, Talula, and I help him herd his sheep sometimes. It’s really hard!” He whined. “Those guys don’t listen to anything. You just kinda gotta block and bully them ‘til they go the direction you want. Takes forever.” They’re so cute, though…

OOC:
addaellis

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:51 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

”I know there are floating spells,” Pep remarked as he settled back down, hugging his acorn-shaped pillow to his chest. ”Maybe? If we can get it to work! But squirrels don’t really fly, they just glide.” he grinned a little though, at Logan’s re-enactment

‘Is it a bird? No, it’s a plane! No, it’s Squirrel Lad, the Acorn Wonder!’

"Squirrel Lad!” he giggled. Zander would get a kick out of that!. ”Well, Carnation, Cauliflower, and Papaya were my dad’s. He rescued them as babies and trained them to do tricks, and when they mated and had babies of their own, we started the van Eekhoorn line,” Pep said with a shrug. ”Grape and Kiwi are the first ones that are really mine. I couldn't bring them though. First year rules or something. But if I can prove I'm a responsible kid or something they'll let me bring one next year I think.”

Logan didn’t have squirrels and owls, but he did have sheep and a dog though. He explained how sheep didn’t listen to anything and Talula the dog had to block and bully them until they went where he wanted. Pep nodded sagely. Training squirrels required a lot of blocking and food. ”Sheep are so flooooofy though,” he sighed. They were like little clouds! ”Stubborn! Are they like stupid-stubborn? Or like no-stubborn? Oh! Do you have a horse too? I read that horses are HUGE and have giant wings that could probably help with the bullying.”

status Squirrels and Sheep

🥜👻

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Wearing: Astronaut Pajamas Status: Squirrels and Sheep

Logan nodded along as he listened to the history of the great van Eekhoorn clan. Squirrels may not have been the next most-common pet around, but apparently the Ter Avests made a habit of it. Logan frowned upon hearing first years weren't responsible enough for some of their pets. Now where had he heard that before? “That so? Sounds like the same spiel my Ma gives…” He shrugged it off with a grin. “Oh well! Can’t wait to see next year, then. Can Grape and Kiwi do tricks too?”

“They’re like… Both-stubborn.” Logan concluded after some deliberation. The sheep weren’t exactly the brightest, but sometimes they seemed like it was all an act. Like they were playing him. Like the sheep were really the humans, and Logan was the little dog yipping for their attention, and Talula was actually their cranky boss. But they were probably just regular ol' sheep. Probably. “Sometimes I wish I could see inside their heads.”

He shook his head at the mention of horses. “Nope! Just sheep. About 40 of ‘em right now. And Talula. Ohh, but a flying horse would be pretty great, wouldn’t it? D’y’think we’ll see any in class?” Logan sure hoped so. He wanted to see all the animals wizardry had to offer. The boy hunched forward, his arms folded atop his crossed legs as he thought about the days ahead. “I wonder what it’s gonna be like, you know? Mum’s the word 'round my house. They didn’t want to ruin the surprise. I hope our professors are cool. And that we learn super strong spells. And that the rest of our classmates are as fun as Gryffindor so far.”

OOC:
addaellis

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:03 am

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

”Grape hides stuff if you leave it out,” Pepijn said, thinking fondly on his squirrels. ”He’s very food oriented and steals food, if that counts as a trick. Kiwi will go where I point though! And will stay if you tell her to. She likes shoulder rides. And cheerios. I was trying to get them to do a flips. Grape kind of just rolls around, and Kiwi just hops. ” he sighed. He was going to have to start training all over agai. Ghilly had promised to watch after the squirrels, but what if they forgot him by the time they went home for winter break?

Pep watched Logan think and come to the conclusion that his sheep were both stubborn. He remarked that he wished he could read their heads, and Pep agreed with a fervent nod at the idea of seeing a flying horse. ”40 sheep! That’s a big clan!”

Logan said he wished he could read minds and Pep agreed, remembering something he’d heard once—”There's magic like that! Lego…Legology? Legofication? Legovination? I think it’s legovination. I remember it sounded like divination. It would be cool to read sheep minds. I wonder if they look at the clouds and see themselves.” Logan continued, wondering about classes and what Hogwarts would be like. Pepijn wasn’t even sure what classes Hogwarts had. He hoped there was a food class. Maybe a squirrel-training class. ”We can ask Zander. He always knows.”

Pep stood up resolutely, Talking to Logan had helped some, but this was no substitute for Zander. He didn’t know where Hufflepuff was, but Pep was sure if he walked around, he’d find it eventually. Maybe he could ask a ghost. Nearly Headless Nick had seemed pretty friendly at dinner. He slipped his feet in his little boots and flipped his squirrel hood up.

”I’m going to go find Hufflepuff,” he announced by way of invitation, and headed out the door.

status Squirrels and Sheep

🥜👻

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff