Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
๐”พ๐•ช๐•ก๐•ค๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Peculiar in the Girl's Dormspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Stressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I need o get my head on straight...' spacespac

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy snorted. Wasn't that the truth? She could just imagine... gah, Jer was going to be completely insufferable. But... at least he'd be obnoxiously chipper as opposed to glaring at her all day. She much preferred being annoyed at him to wondering what the hell his problem was. She didn't quite get what was up with him, except that he rarely seemed to be in a good mood around her lately. The Ravenclaw shrugged at the older student, hugging her knees to her chest, expression growing curious at the mention of the Chimeras. Huh. So, apparently that was still a thing, after all. Hell if she knew what sort of a thing it was, of course, which was pretty sad since she'd apparently been part of it for two years, but whatever. It didn't seem like the older members, the ones that knew anything at least, were bothering to do anything for the younger ones... until now, at least. "Friday? Sure. Although, I'm not to be blamed if a certain someone says something stupid and then just happens to, say, fall into the lake," she said, smirking. Jer did have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth, after all. Especially when he thought other people were being stupid... which, unless his attitude had changed without her knowing, he still thought the whole Chimera thing was. Of course, that was in part because they didn't know what the hell it was... hopefully things would be cleared up, finally.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Violet the Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โžธ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the โ˜…starsโ˜… T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxโคxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxโคxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxโคxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the โ™ซsongโ™ช DISAPPEARS

xxxxxJames tried to suppress a snicker, but couldn't hold it back. She ended up letting out a rather loud noise. It was kind of scary to be honest. A cross between a snort and a snicker. It felt weird in her vocal chords too. "Hey, as long as it's not me, I don't care," the prefect said. She really didn't want to end up in the lake, not even for saving anyone. At least she was certain that other people would show up. She hoped they would. Things had gotten so messed up.

So CโœUโœT me from theLโœIโœNโœE
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
ใ€Š& SHATTER ME!ใ€‹

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:54 am
User Image
แ”•แ—ฉแ•ˆแ•ˆแ–บแ“ฎแ–‡แ—ด แ™ขแ—ขแ—ข๏ฌก แ”•๏ฌกแ—แ™ก
โ„ฑแ“ฐโ„ฑโ™ˆแ–บ ฯ’แ™“แ—ฉแ–‡ แ”•แ’ชแŽฉโ™ˆแ–บแ—ดแ–‡แ“ฎ๏ฌก

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽโ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Ravenclaw Girls dorm
                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Doesn't she look adorab- oh god... What is she going to do to me!
                                                              ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“โ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Feather
                                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: I came in in this Leaving in this

Sapphire smiled as she finished putting Feather in a purple dress. She wasn't sure why the girl wanted purple. It wouldn't match that bright pink hair of hers, but at least... She was rather adorable. Still, Sapphire didn't like that Feather was going with a date to this ball... She herself didn't want to go, but would go anyway. She had even gotten through the riddled doorway into Ravenclaw house, to help her sister suit up and be as adorable as Feather already was. Sapphire started working on the girl's hair, when a thought made itself apparent in her mind. She had David's shirt now, and was thinking about returning it. As well as she really needed to get her challenge out of the way... "Feather, do you mind if I borrow your owl for a bit?" She asked. The girl shrugged. Saying that he was on her bed post. And Sapphire rolled her eyes. Of course the bird was in the room. With a sigh, Sapphire scribbled out a letter to David and sent the bird out the window to the boys dorms in Raveclaw territory.

Then restarted on her sister's hair. Making it curly at the ends, it was rather cute! She smiled as she finished that and then made the girl put on the panty hose, and shoes while she got the polish ready for her nails. She couldn't keep away from the dreaded pink color, but she couldn't resist, as she dolled up her sister. And after a few more moments, Feather was finished. Including matching moon jewelry. Since Sapphire's middle name was Moon, might as well add a touch of the slytherin to the outfit right? She chuckled before Feather made her sit down. "I'm going to dress you up now, Sapphire dear!" The younger girl said. Sapphire's eyes widened, but she didn't refuse... Didn't anyone tell this young brat that Sapphire wasn't going?!?!

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 am
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather had let her sister doll her up. But she had plans for Sapphire as well. The pink haired girl smiled as she turned to her older sister. And made her sit down, as she started working on removing the dragonflies from her sister's nails. Then to putting that gorgeous blonde hair into curlers. She chuckled as she covered Sapphire's eyes with a blindforl and started undressing the girl before putting her into a really cute pink dress, that would compliment anything! And then started on her makeup. It was going to be splendid! This girl didn't even know what Feather was doing for her! When she was finally finished, Feather brushed through the curls, going for a wavy curly look, and took the blindfold off the older Snow. Then helped her to the mirror. Sapphire's eyes widened, and Feather clapped. "You know sister dear... This isn't too bad!" Sapphire said. Feather happily cooed before starting out of the room. She and Sapphire were ready to go. And she needed to meet with Kota!

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
I'm looking super cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Sapphire
Although my mind keeps wandering to This is going to be so much fun!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fifth Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ค Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ค| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

'The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
                                            But I have promises to keep,
                                            And miles to go before I sleep,
                                            And miles to go before I sleep.
                                            '

The words of the final stanza of one of Selina's favourite poems, 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening' by Robert Frost were what passed through the young Ravenclaw's mind as gazed out upon the moonlit landscape outside the window of her dormitory. It was the same refrain which cycled through her mind during the arduous trek she undertook five years previously. Indeed, she had a promise to keep before she slept.

With a few spells she'd already unpacked: a wall hanging of an orchid was by her bed, the portable library of additional textbooks, and her study guides was set-up, the chair she packed was enlarged to full-size and stood nearby, a large woolen blue and bronze tartan blanket draped over it. Hepzibah was curled up on the comforter she'd brought from home, and Selina had taken the opportunity to change into her nightgown and housecoat. On her nightstand was a small incense burner she'd bought in a curio shop in London, she'd lit an incense stick, and the calming aroma of chamomile wafted through the air.

She thought idly about what she'd told the First Years, hoping she hadn't frightened them, but like the Oracle of Delphi she thought it wise to impart some of the wisdom she'd accumulated. After all, what good is wisdom if it isn't disseminated to others? Besides, they deserved the warning before the realities of being here slapped them in the face. Indeed, tomorrow was the start of a new journey, with twenty OWLs to be written along the way, which would determine the road she would travel next.

As she allowed the soothing aroma work its magic upon her, Selina hoped her friend, Antigone would arrive soon.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:38 am
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ g รธ ะธ e
ยข ฮฑ ลก ลก ฤฑ รธ ฯ e ฤฑ ฮฑ
ล‚ ฤฑ ล‚ ล‚ ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ ะธ e

ัฮฑฮฝeะธยขล‚ฮฑฯ‰ โ”‚ fฤฑfั‚ะฝ ั‡eฮฑั โ”‚ ฯฯ…ัeะฒล‚รธรธฤ‘ โ”‚ ลกeยขรธะธฤ‘ ะฒรธัะธ

Anti didn't linger long at the feast after she'd eaten her fill. About fifteen or so minutes after the first years had departed she left herself, albeit with a slightly regretful glance at the untouched treacle tart. It was, to be perfectly honest, a hideously long walk all the way from the Great Hall up to the Ravenclaw Tower. After coming back from the summer, the sheer amount of stairs once again stunned her. A long, dark walk, she amended in her head, but the Ravenclaw had never felt uneasy at Hogwarts. It was quite literally her safe haven, and she had decided a long time ago that it would take more than echoing, hollow corridors and dancing shadows on the torch lit walls to make her feel any less at home. She was exhausted by the time she reached the entrance to the Common Room.

"Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is the man?"

Anti thought for a moment, then rolled her eyes dismissively. "My son."

She made straight for the girls dormitory upon entering the dimly light Common Room, and could have sworn she heard a few giggling first years nearby, before she entered the dormitory room she shared with Selina, Lola, Grace, and Eira. Only Selina was presently there, which made sense, as she'd just brought up the first years. Anti wrinkled her nose. Something was being burned; incense, she realized as she scanned the room. It smelled like chamomile. The room was warm, but she felt cold anyways, and wrapped her arms childishly around her midsection, silently moving towards her bed, and her trunk at the foot of it. "How were the first years?" she asked disinterestedly as she riffled through her things.

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ค Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ค| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

Selina smiled when she heard her friend's voice, having genuinely missed Antigone over the summer. "Oh, I managed to get them tucked up here without taking too many wrong turns or losing any of them," she said airily. "Tried to impart a bit of advice to them; doubt any of them will heed it, but then I suppose we wouldn't have either at their age."

She sat down in the wicker basket chair she'd just unpacked from her trunk, and pulled the woolen blanket over her lap as she got comfortable. "I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to travel up with you from London. After the prefect meeting, I spent much of the time patrolling the train with the other prefects," she added after a moment. "Have some pictures I took at the music festival, and at that new museum up in Dublin I told you about, I thought you might to have a look at."

Getting up from her chair, she took a packet of photos from the pocket of her housecoat and passed them over to her friend. "Really wished you could have gone, Anti; I know you would have had fun. Especially at the concerts."

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:14 pm

User Image

ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ g รธ ะธ e

ัฮฑฮฝeะธยขล‚ฮฑฯ‰ โ”‚ fฤฑfั‚ะฝ ั‡eฮฑั โ”‚ ฯฯ…ัeะฒล‚รธรธฤ‘ โ”‚ ลกeยขรธะธฤ‘ ะฒรธัะธ

Anti could only imagine the sort of advice her friend had given the first years; she didn't really mean any offense towards Selina, but her housemate typically made her look like a ray of sunshine. Still, she supposed she didn't really care whether or not they'd be traumatized by the other girl's nihilistic attitude, and didn't comment on it. She stood up from her trunk holding a nightgown and dressing robe as Selina curled up in a chair with a blanket. "Don't apologize," she said calmly. "You didn't have much choice." She was grateful she hadn't made prefect; she'd have had to put up with not only Violante interrogating her the entire ride, but a whole cabin full of people. She looked a bit surprised at the mention of pictures, but didn't protest as she was passed the photographs, unbuttoning her cardigan and taking her off her tie. The Ravenclaw spread them out over the bed; her family was old fashioned, even for wizards, and photographs of them were rare. Anti wasn't sure if she'd ever had her picture taken. The last family portrait had been just that, a portrait, and that had been shortly after Evander's eleventh birthday. There were no pictures of her in their house past the age of ten, and she was fifteen now. Mother and Father, she reflected, had never been very sentimental. She assumed they'd have another portrait done upon her older brother's graduation next year. She glanced over the pictures, but looking at them too long made her stomach ache uncomfortably and her throat dry up. Part of Anti wanted to snap at Selina for going on about; she'd already told her she wouldn't have been allowed to go, but she managed to stay her new found temper. It would just alienate the other girl, and she didn't need that right now. "I've never been to a concert before," was all she said, and then she couldn't help herself- "The closest I got to a concert all summer was listening to my brother torture his poor violin while I was locked in my room." Her face was practically on fire, she realized in dismay, and she went very quiet and ducked her head. Why did she have to go and say that? Of all the ways to sound like a lunatic...

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"True enough," said Selina, agreeing with Anti. She had her duties to attend to, and would through the rest of the term. She would be called upon to make patrols of the halls at night, as they needed to keep the numbers of students wandering them late at night down. It was also her duty to aid the younger students when called upon. Selina didn't it so much; having been a prefect would look good on any job application she filled out in later years, as it meant she'd been in a position of leadership and trust. "Still, I missed seeing you over the summer."

Imagining Evander playing a violin ... no, 'torturing' a violin, was enough to get her mind wandering, and conjuring up thoughts of the horrible screeching which could come from the instrument when somebody was still learning how to play one. She was about to chuckle when she caught what else Anti told her, and the accompanying physical response. She paused a beat before asking in a quiet tone, "If you don't mind me asking, why were you locked in your room?"

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 pm

User Image

ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ g รธ ะธ e

Anti suffered through that beat of silence the same way she'd suffered through every silence since she was a little girl. She pretended it wasn't happening; and she had rushed into her nightgown, sitting down on the bed to pull off her stockings last when Selina finally asked the question they both knew had been on the tip of her tongue. Anti didn't see any point in lying, but she didn't see much point in letting herself rant and rave about the whole thing either. "Cyrus did something bad," she said simply, as she stood up to smooth down her nightgown, and began to work her long, thick hair into a rough braid with trembling fingers. "And I hurt him. And my parents didn't like that. My father-," She bit down hard on her lower lip. My father took my wand away, she wanted to say, he took my wand away and locked in a drawer like I was a muggle, and he hit me. But that was too... That would be picking the scab off entirely, and she was just so tired of bleeding. "He was very angry with me," she said quietly, and left it at that.

OOC:
((sorry for such a late response >.>))
Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Cyrus. Selina had to think a moment as his name rolled around in her mind. She didn't really know much about the rest of Anti's family, when it got down to it, no more than what was generally known around the school. Vander came across a brooding presence, and he apparently tortured violins on occasion. Cyrus was in Dueling Club with her, of course, and was in several classes with Hannah, always seeming to have this smile which gave her the impression there was more going on with him than he let on.

"It must have been pretty bad," Selina quietly, as she couldn't think what would drive the normally calm and quiet Anti to hurt anybody. She also saw that her friend's slim hands were shaking as she braided her long hair, and the way she bit down on her lower lip, and knew something was wrong, really wrong. "Anti, what happened?" she asked, a definite note of genuine concern in her tone, knowing Anti would expect her to ask that next logical question, and then added, "You know I won't say anything to anybody if that's what you need of me."

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: No worries, o3o,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:12 am

User Image

ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ g รธ ะธ e

Anti looked at her, hard. "You can't," she said softly, sharply. "You can't say a word about any of this to anyone." She wasn't sure exactly why she felt so strongly about it; part of her wanted to scream it to the rafters, but on the other hand Father and Mother would kill her if they found out the whole school was chattering about how the youngest Lillantine was entirely psychotic. It would completely ruin Cyrus' chances of a good match, but Anti supposed that might actually be a public service, because she deeply pitied whoever got roped into a betrothal with him. But in the end it wasn't worth it, so she stared Selina down until she thought she got the message. "I went into my room at home and my owl was there. On the floor." She closed her eyes for a moment and swallowed. "He was angry with me, so he just left her there for me to find." She didn't know what else to say; just picturing it in her mind made her feel ill, and saying 'my owl' instead of 'Ismene'- because Ismene had been sweet and her friend and so affectionate, rubbing her head against Anti's cheek whenever she went to mail a letter- made it easier. It had just been an owl. It wasn't a big deal. She could get another one. And when Cyrus got bored and killed that one too, she thought sarcastically and a tad manically, she'd just get another, and so on.

OOC:
((sorry for such a late response >.>))
Graydon Ironshield

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

The intensity with which Antigone locked her eyes upon hers, and her insistent tone spoke volumes to Selina. "I won't breathe a word of this to anyone," she told her friend, knowing whatever it was had to be serious indeed, though she wasn't expecting what she heard next. While she'd always suspected something was a bit ... off about Anti's little brother, she'd never suspected anything this bad. "Oh, Anti ..." she said, equal amounts of shock and empathy for her friend in her tone. "...that's ... that's ... monstrous. I-- I wish I'd known what was going on ..."

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: No worries, o3o,

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Sixth Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ฅ| Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ฅ| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

Selina was in a happy mood as she got up to the dorm. The long walk to the castle with Layton was what she'd needed, she missed being with him over the summer. She wasn't sure how he'd react to the idea that Aunt Livinia and Uncle Hugh wanted to meet him, as they'd been dating now for nearly three years, but she wanted to have him come with her and meet the family.

After the long walk, and a nice meal down in the Great Hall, Selina figured she'd go up to the dorm, get unpacked and unwind a little before bedding down for the night.

With a gesture and an incantation, her luggage started unpacking itself: a Japanese wall hanging depicting some orchids went up by her bed, the portable library of additional textbooks, and her study guides was set-up, the wicker basket chair she packed was enlarged to full-size and stood nearby, and a large woolen blue and bronze tartan blanket draped itself over the top. Her comforter from home went onto the bed, and Hepzibah was soon lounging on top of it.

Selina took the opportunity to change into her nightgown and housecoat, and curled up in the chair next to her bed. With another gesture and softly spoke verbal component, the incense stick loaded onto the burner on her nightstand flared to light, and the scent of lavender soon permeated the air. She tucked into a novel she'd scored at a rummage sale over the summer, as the soothing aroma worked its magic upon her soul.

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:06 pm
Down by the river, by the boats...
Where everybody goes to be alone...
Where you won't see any rising sun...
Down to the river we will run!
When by the water we drink to the dregs-
Look at the stones on the river bed.
I can tell from your eyes...
You've never been by the riverside.

User Image
ฮฑ ะธ ั‚ ฤฑ g รธ ะธ e

ัฮฑฮฝeะธยขล‚ฮฑฯ‰ โ”‚ ลกฤฑฯ‡ั‚ฤง ั‡eฮฑั โ”‚ ฯฯ…ัeะฒล‚รธรธฤ‘ โ”‚ ลกeยขรธะธฤ‘ ะฒรธัะธ

Anti didn't linger long at the feast, although she was surprised she and Ceri had managed to have an amicable conversation during the carriage ride, without her rolling her eyes once. As soon as she could she'd made for the Ravenclaw Tower, and when she stepped into her dorm room, it was empty except for Selina, which didn't surprise her. Lola, Grace, and Eira all tended to linger at the feast for far longer. She didn't say anything at first, changing into her nightgown silently, and then paused as she let down her long hair, examining the ring on her finger before deliberately taking it off and placing it on her night table. "Did I forget to mention my wonderful news?" she spoke up dryly, piercing the silent of the dimly lit room.

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

Down by the water, the riverbed-
Somebody calls you, somebody says;
"Swim with the current and float away,
Down by the river everyday."
Oh, my God, I see, how everything-
Is torn in the river deep...
And I don't know why I go the way;
Down by the riverside.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]