Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Common Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sonora
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Window Gazing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wanna go home

Lee tugged at a lock of his hair, tears still welled up in his eyes. She said he didn't have to forget one place for a new one, but that only meant she didn't know the problem with his memory. He was entirely worried he'd forget home for his brain to recognize Hogwarts that way. That was why he always watched out the window. He couldn't forget home if he made it a ritual to look at it... could he? He'd forgotten far worse in his life, but there was no way he'd just up and forget his dads... unless there was a way. He wondered if maybe he should ask the school healers, but no one had ever had an answer for him, so maybe it would only be a waste of time.

As he was thinking, he noticed the girl offering her arms in a hug. He blinked for a second, then carefully slinked down from the window. He sank to his knees and fell forward into a hug. It couldn't be bad if she'd been so nice and caring of him. And now he felt like a total arse for forgetting her name. Stupid brain. She said her cousin called several places home, which he didn't understand. Lee only had one home, and it was in Hogsmeade. He'd had two before, but honestly he couldn't remember where they were, which only reinforced his fear. Suddenly, he was being asked why he was afraid, and his thoughts were questioned. "I... I hav-have a pr-problem in my br-bra-ain. I c-can't rem-mem-member so well so-sometimes. I'm... v-very forgetful. L-like how I al-already for-forgot your <********> name." He sighed, pulling away from the hug a bit and sitting on his feet. "S-sorry... th-that seems b-bad, doesn't it?"

addaellis

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quiddich || Dueling Club

Sonora hugged Lee close and pat his back as comfortingly as she could, giving him--and her--time to think and time. She listened carefully when spoke, and was surprised when he cursed, but brushed it away with a little laugh.

"It's not bad," she reassured with a smile to let him know she didn't mind at all. "Honestly, I probably would have forgotten your name too if I didn't have it written down. I'm Sonora, but lots of people call me Sona for short.

"As for forgetting..."
Well, this she really had no idea. Sonora racked her own brain for any knowledge of about forgetting and could only remember the Forgetfulness potions in stock at her mom's office. Was it kind of like always having drunk Forgetfulness Potion? But whatever the condition was: "You obviously love your dads and your home very much. So there's no way your brain would make you forget that." she paused. Who knew what brains could or couldn't do? If Lee was worried about forgetting home because his brain forgot lots of things, then that was what they would address. There was still a positive to come from this. "Lee, if you do forget what home is like, that just means that you'll be able to rediscover and explore everything when you go back for Winter Break," she decided, hoping that helped. "And you definitely won't forget you have another home, " she said, waving a hand towards the window without letting got of him completely.

Miss GryffindorK

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Window Gazing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wanna go home

Lee looked at the girl, who so kindly reissued her name. Sona. Sona. He could remember that.... aw, who was he kidding, he'd forget it soon enough. She did say she would have forgotten his, but she had it written down. When did she write down his name? He tried to find the memory of their first meeting, which he was pretty sure was at dinner somewhere... or was it breakfast? He just remembered something about food... and notes? Or something of the sort.

Sona continued softly, almost like one of those therapists he'd seen on the telly. She said that he loved his dads, which brought a little smile to the blonde's face. He did love his dads quite dearly and he was glad other people recognized it. After she paused in thought, she put a positive spin on his worry. If he forgot, that meant he could rediscover things later. What an odd way to picture things... but it was true. And it wasn't like he'd forget his dads, he wrote them letters daily and had a picture of them on his nightstand. Right by his bed. She was surely right, and that lifted a huge weight off his heart. "Y-you're ri-right. I kn-know my d-dads. And I-I'll be d-damned if ah-I forget." He let his grin grow a little bit bigger and used his sleeve to scrub away the tears on his cheeks. She was right and he'd figure out a way to remember his home. It couldn't fade if he just always thought about it!

addaellis

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Music club || Quiddich || Dueling Club

"Exactly," Sonora said, ecstatic when Lee smiled at last. "It'll definitely be okay."

She squeezed him in a little hug before letting him go. Still beaming, she had one more suggestion: "Also, if you like math and reading, we could probably find a few books on arithmancy at the Library?" She glanced outside. It was after dinner, but it seemed like they still had a bit of time before curfew. "We could go now if you'd like? It might help make Hogwarts less foreign if you know of places in the castle you like hanging out?"

Miss GryffindorK

♫♪

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Conversation
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Adventure time

Lee nodded when Sona said it would be okay. She was right, and he needed to cling to that thought. She hugged him again, and the blonde awkwardly pat her back. Once apart, the girl mentioned math and reading culminating in something called arithmancy. He was pretty sure he'd heard that somewhere... but he couldn't recall where. That said, the Library did sound kind of nice. "Th-that sounds good. I-I like l-libraries." But how did she know he liked maths? He must've told her, he just couldn't quite remember when. Though her phrasing made it seem like it'd been along this conversation. Damn his memory. Oh well, he'd follow the age-old advice of 'fake it 'til you make it'. She asked if he wanted to go now, saying it'd help him get familiar with the school. "Y-yea. L-let's go on an ad-adven-mmm-venture." He nodded, pushing his glasses back up when they slipped down his nose.

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:30 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond Year BeaterTwelve Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Winter 2043 » Ravenclaw Common Room » With: Sonora
» Status: On a mission to keep Sona awake

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

It wasn’t like this was anything new. Jonah had been fully aware of Sonora’s lack to stay awake practically since their first day of classes, but seriously? This was more of a challenge than he was expecting. At only 9:30 Jonah was forced to resort to different tactics to keep his housemate awake. Nudging, poking, tickling, telling wild stories about his siblings back at home… They all sort of worked, but it was obvious she wouldn’t last through the night.

“Sonaaa,” He groaned, nuzzling his head against her shoulder from their spot on the couch, “Come on, at least until Midnight. What can we do to keep you awake? Do you wanna play a game? Wanna study? We could go sneak into the restricted section of the library?”

That last one was a bit desperate, he knew. After all, what second years would get away with that? ‘Next year, maybe.’ He yawned. Jonah had never gotten to take a nap earlier in the day given their flying practice and impromptu trip to the library. Between the exhausting day and trying to keep Sonora awake, he had a feeling this whole plot was doomed to fail from the get go, but he’d be damned if he didn’t keep trying until one of them was down for the count.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Music club || Quidditch reserve seeker || Dueling Club

Between struggling with her bird all morning, extra flying practice, and an impromptu trip to the library, Sonora was having a brilliant day. Now if only she could figure out what had happened at lunch...Jonah had this plan to keep her up all night, in effort to make staying up for Astronomy easier. And if he said it would work...well she'd never made it past 10:30 so she was willing to go with any plan. Although...that was getting harder by the second. Maybe they ought not to have tired themselves out with flying?

"Story," she finally said, sitting up with a petulant whine and rubbing her eyes. "Or study."

She glanced at her notes with dread. Forget this. If she could just stay awake once, then future Astronomy classes would be easy. "Story?" she asked instead, hugging her knees and doing her best to keep her eyes open. "What happened at lunch?"

But if he seemed uncomfortable with that, she'd shake he hands and let him brush the subject away again. If he didn't say anything, she could always ask August later. "Or tell me more adventures about your siblings. Do you ever get to go to Rhea's dance recitals or Rion's rugby games? What are your parents like?"

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Status: A little homesick

Jonah rested his head against the back of the couch with a sigh at Sonora’s question about lunch. Of course she’d bring it back up. “It was nothing, really… Just stupid. I don’t know.” He crossed his arms over his chest. “We were all just talking about dating, and it was really weird, and did you know boys could like boys? And I think Ves likes girls? Also she was trying to set both me and my sister up with August…?” He shook his head, “Then she just made a comment about how I’m awful at quidditch… Which is true, so… Whatever. I’ll just have to keep practicing.”

Jonah shrugged, done with the topic as far as he was concerned. After a day of distraction, the second year had plenty of time to get over his insecurities. He would just have to work harder is all. As for his crush on Ves… Well, at least he still had her for a friend, even if he was a little miffed at the moment.

He stared up at the painted stars on the ceiling as he mulled her next questions over. “Um, okay, so... My dad’s quite serious. Doesn’t fool around much, bit of a workaholic… I don’t see him much. I don’t think he likes that I’m magic... I don’t know if he’s just against it like his family, or if he just doesn’t understand it, or…” He sighed. “He didn’t believe us about his brother, but… He tries, I think. Mum’s scary when she’s angry, kind of like Rhea, and I’m pretty sure she’s got eyes in the back of her head, but she’s nice. When Ves snuck over last Summer she knew and woke us all up with pancakes, if that tells you anything about her.” Jonah chuckled at the memory. His mum certainly wasn’t perfect, but she was pretty great in his book.

He shifted in his seat to face Sonora, leaning his side against the back of the couch. “I kind of banned myself from Rion’s rugby games when he convinced his team to pour a keg of Gatorade on me instead of the coach. I used to go to all of Rhea’s recitals… She used to make me practice with her for duets. Can’t do ballet, but I can waltz.”

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora was worried for a moment she'd brought up lunch again, but offered a tiny smile, partially in comfort, partially because she could just imagine her cousin's indignant response to being set up with anyone now. "I never really thought about it either way," she admitted with a shrug. She didn't know much about dating and liking people except that she liked all her friends and dating was something "she'd know when she felt it" and it would happen much later.

"You are not awful at Quidditch, Jonah. Kiery and Maisie picked you for the starting team! And they've been playing this game for years longer than we have. So don't worry. Exactly. You just...keep practicing."Practice until you can't get it wrong, not just until you get it right, she thought, unawares that she hadn't actually said that last part out loud.

Still, she was glad to change the subject to more happy things--or at least things he seemed more comfortable talking about. "He'll come around. If he didn't have magic growing up it must all still be a surprise. My dad says that" She stifled another yawn and curled up a little more. "sometimes."And pancakes sound delicious. Fluffy pancakes...with Gatorade syrup?.

The idea of Gatorade syrup made her squirm a little and she shook herself awake again. "Does he still prank you?" she blinked quickly, trying in vain to stay awake long enough to hear the answer. "Rhea sounds...fierce. Dancing?" She hummed contently at that and murmured a tune quietly. "Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember...."

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Status: Getting tired

Jonah nodded and hummed the tune along with her softly, familiar with the song from his sister’s princess movie binges. The song was soothing, like a lullaby, and Jonah found himself resting his eyes for just a moment… What would be the harm in falling asleep, really? They could always try again tomorrow night.

‘Wait, wait, no.’ He shook his head and stood up. Now was not the time for dosing off! Just a couple more hours, at least. “Okay, this isn’t working. New tactic.” He turned to her and offered his hand. “Alright, Nightingale, let’s get moving. Up we go.”

Jonah pulled Sonora to her feet, maintaining a hold on her hand as he rested the other against her mid-back. “Put your hand on my shoulder and follow my lead.” He instructed her with a playful grin as he moved, the two of them beginning a little waltz. “Can’t fall asleep if we’re moving, right? Come on, it’s your turn! Tell me something I don’t know.”

He briefly wondered if Vespera would be mad at him for dancing with Sonora when she was crushing on her, but she'd understand, right? After all, it wasn't anything he wouldn't do with his own family, and this was only to help Sonora stay awake. It was a labor of friendship! Surely it should be fine.

OOC:
//cries at cute things
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Sonora was just wondering if she could actually fall asleep singing--sleep singing?--when Jonah tugged her to her feet. "Jonah, it's like....late!" she complained drowsily. She stumbled around after him for a few steps. No, no, staying...awake. Staying awakesleep….

"Something...you don't know? I'm....sleepy? I...don't know dancing?"
Even without her sleepy steps, she was obviously awkward dancing--if it had been anyone but Jonah, she probably would have been weirded out by the close proximity too. She had been to one line-dancing class before, and that hadn't involved holding on to people. Dancing is...zzzzzzzzzzz she thought. She wrapped her arms around her neck and simply fell asleep there, slumped against Jonah's shoulder.

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE

» Status: Mission Failed

Jonah was pleasantly surprised during their brief dance, she was certainly on the awkward side, but she hadn’t stepped on his feet, so that was a plus. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she leaned in to him, causing a blush to flash across his cheeks. This was a little close, even for Jonah who was severely lacking in the personal bubble department. “Um… Sonora?”

She didn’t answer, leaving Jonah in silence in the empty room. He came to a halt and listened to the soft sound of her breathing. She was heavier against him, as if she was using him as a crutch for dead weight, and the realization hit him that she’d fallen asleep. He groaned before he slung his arms around her waist to support her, resting his cheek against her head. “Sonaaaa, you have got to be kidding me…”

Only Sonora would manage drift off to dreamland standing up.

With a heavy sigh he dragged his poor excuse for a dance partner back to the couch and flopped back, catching his arm behind her back as they landed. Well. He made an attempt to pull his arm back to freedom, but he was undoubtedly stuck. “Brilliant, Jonah...” He muttered to himself in frustration.

A glance behind him and he was thankful to find his blue-striped jacket he’d removed earlier in the evening. Jonah pulled the jacket over Sonora with his free arm to keep her warm and settled in with his book he’d had sitting on the cushion, prepared to camp out until Sonora woke back up. ‘Guess we’ll have to try again tomorrow after all…’

He had honestly thought he would have been okay for another few hours at least, but only two chapters in to his book Jonah found himself drifting off beside her.

OOC:
Addaellis

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

As a midmorning sunlight fluttered through the windows of Ravenclaw Tower, Sonora blinked away the last remnants of wonderful dream. For falling asleep in a sitting position she was surprisingly not sore, although she was considerably more drowsy waking up than usual. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, stretching and— oh! She snapped her arm back before she hit Jonah, whose arm had apparently been her pillow last night. “Oh! Sorry about that!... And thank you…,” she murmured, standing up with a yawn. A jacket slid off as she did and her expression melted into a soft smile as she laid Jonah’s sweater over himself. He was so sweet, not only letting her use him as a pillow but giving her his jacket as a blanket.

Sona was surprised when she heard a mumbled reply. “Oh! You’re awake?” She asked, checking the time. If they had Block 1 today they would've been in trouble, but fortunately today there was no need to rush. “Sorry for waking you. Good morning though! And thanks for...trying to keep me awake like night. One day I'm sure, this all-nighter thing will work.”

She found a blank sheet of parchment and started sketching out the forest of tree-houses from her dream last night, talking absent-mindedly. "I had a dream about living in a treehouse," she said, sketching out said tree-house hollow. It wasn't a particularly good drawing, only a few shapes and lines for now, and oval-shaped scribbles for people. "And you were trying to teach Vespera to dance, only it wasn't working very well because you both kept trying to dunk each other in the Gatorade-waterfall"

Trickblues

♫♪

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:46 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ First Year♖

User Image
▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

Brook went into the common room and collapsed on the couch, she had thoughts that Jonah mentioned not to sit in this spot, or was it the spot to her right... it didn't matter this was her spot now. She opened a bag of grapes and began snacking on them, waiting for something interesting to happen. She could probably read on her books, but there would be time for that later. She stared at a spot on the wall, it seemed like there was a circle that was slightly different colored than the rest of the wall... maybe it was her imagination... but it had to be different. She glared at the spot, and waited for someone else to come into the room to ask them about it.

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where & Who: Ravenclaw Commo nroom; Humans
Thinking about: Food, and that one spot
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Poladotted skirt, black and white striped shirt, plaid jacket, bright red socks, seen in pic
OOC: Waiting for Shine and Adda smile

shinesnowillusion

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:36 pm
User Image
𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 | 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 | 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 | 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
Ravenclaw Common Room
𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽
Brook
𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
Alright
𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈
This castle is huge...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSince Quidditch was done with, she possibly would try out next year. For now it was getting to know the campus, getting new friends and getting straight marks this year. Exploring the castle was exhausting and the stairs were just confusing. How did the older students get through this? Talking pictures was nothing knew to her and some of them were snarky, but she kept walking. Once she had enough, she headed back to the common room where she could relax and get her things ready for her classes. Emma finally got in and closed the door behind her and turned to see Brook staring at something. Her eyes quickly darted toward the spot to what she thought Brook was looking at and then at her. She walked closer. "Hey. Is something wrong?"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces