Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Once you push past the heavy, reinforced doors, you enter a circular, greenish room. There are beds circled around a heater, which is in the very center of the room. These beds are covered in sheets colored green and silver. It is a four-poster bed with drapes hanging from the four corners.

Each bed has a trunk at the foot of it where a student's luggage was placed. You notice your name on your luggage and cross the room to it. This is your bed for the year.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am
Pandora looked around the room and smiled 'so this is were i'll be staying then' she thought and looked around for her trunk.
Once she found it she got out a potions book and started reading, I was looking aforward to potions. My parents were really good at it so i must have gotten it from them.  

LuminaRileyBlack

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

VictoriaHightopp

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am
Victoria entered the dorm and looked around, "........."

She flopped down on her bed and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 am
Cindy walked into the room and looked around.She spotted her things under her bed and flopped herself down on her bed "I can get use to this" she Yawned.  

fun_lover212

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sienna_Chambers

Witty Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Please sign rules before posting. Thanks~

Alex looked around the room, taking in the faces of those in her house. She found her bed and perched on the edge, feeling like she could float.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Luka entered the room she would be staying in, a sly smile on her lips. She nodded at each of the girls before sitting lightly at the edge of her bed. Luka ran her hands over the sheet, enjoying how cool the sheets felt under her fingertips.

"Well, this is rather nice. Thank heavens that sorting hat wasn't stupid and knew to sort us here, don't you think ladies?"

Kytfox

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

LuminaRileyBlack

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am
Pandora looked up from her book and smiled "Yea i know what you mean, i thought for sure that i would be put in Gryffindor. But my Family has been in Sytherin for years on end so its nice that i can follow in there footsteps" Pandora said "Im Pandora Griffin by the way nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

A tall brunette found her way into the room, muttering to herself about "filthy mudbloods" on her way in. She it was abundantly clear that the girl was rather irked at the moment. Ella quickly spotted her trunk though at the end of what would be her bed for the remainder of the year. Looking next to it, she saw a familiar glass habitat, and walked over to it. "Alright, time for bed, Addy." The girl said as she held her arm over the enclosure, letting the snake that had been wrapped around her wrist and hand slide into the glass box. Finally, she changed behind the curtains of her bed, and laid down to sleep for the night. After all, classes started the next day.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:03 pm
~~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm
Annabell Kinn
First year○Slytherin

User Image

Anna found her bed next to Mab's. She saw she was sleeping already, so she readied for bed, and went right to sleep.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

As soon as Cosette entered the Slytherin dormitory, she went to find her room. She got directions from an older student, then vanished inside. She found her bed, at the foot of which was her trunk and cat carrier. She put her doll gently on the nightstand, then bent and unlatched the opening, scooping out her cat. "I'm sorry, Ashes," she crooned, "I couldn't bring you with me to the Great Hall for the Sorting...but now you can come meet the others!" Still cuddling the cat, she went back to the Common Room.
When Cosette returned to the dormitory, she unlocked her trunk, and pulled out what she'd need, then went to the shower to wash the soot off.

When that was finished, she began to unpack. Next to her trunk was a second bag, about half of the size of the larger one. It was this that she started with: from it she carefully took out and unwrapped about a dozen more china dolls, and a doll house. The house she put in the small space between her bed and the next, then gently began arranging the dolls inside it. The one of her sister, she left on the nightstand.

This task completed, she found her cat, groomed her, then went to sleep.
"" ""

""

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet walked into the Girls’ dormitory and looked around, taking in a better view of it compared to when she ran to get her owl earlier. Now, she was putting her owl back in his cage, she would let Seppen go to the owlery tomorrow. Once she put him away, she looked at Cosette, whose bed was next to hers. She unpacked quickly, then showered and brushed her teeth. Afterwards she went to bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette entered the room carefully carrying the potted plant Professor Grey had given her. She gently placed it on her bedside table, and asked the light to land next to it. It did, and she paused to admire the plant. She'd have to ask the professor how often it needed to be watered...

That done, she found Ashes, groomed her, and changed into her nightgown. She then knelt to look at her dolls, and smiled at them.
"Good night," she said softly to them, tucking them all tenderly into their beds.

Once she finished, she got into her own bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 am
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Second Year Slytherin

You come to take away

Cosette glanced over to the dolls she had set around her bed, and froze. One was missing!

She began to look for it frantically, over turning the entire room, without success. This was terrible! It was one of her favorite dolls, one her father had given her for her seventh birthday, one of the first she had owned...

Moving to her bed, Cosette drew the curtains to block the view of anyone who entered the room, and began to cry.

((This is my retro-active excuse for having missed some classes. Feel free to ignore it...))

Messenger of e v i l

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin made her way to her trunk, searched for a suitable nightgown and changed. She left everything else where it was, crawled into her bed, closed the drapes to forge a dark isolated sanctuary. She made herself comfortable and thought about all the information and knowledge she gathered already, for better or for worse from the day. And fell asleep replaying the day's events in graphic detail.

User Image

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces