Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:26 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera crawled into bed with a small groan. She was thankful that there were only one or two other Slytherin's in her year, she had most of the dorm room to herself. Which was probably a good thing considering that she apparently made a lot of noise when she slept because of the dreams Ferreus plagued her with. She sighed and closed her eyes, praying that Ferreus would leave her alone for a night.

~~~~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Adele felt relaxed as she slipped off her robes and put on her green silk pajamas. She had bought them in Berlin when her family had last visited on Ministry business. They hugged her figure and made her feel both comfortable and gorgeous. She sighed as she opened her drawer. Her brush flew out and began combing her long hair.

As it combed, she spotted her Nimbus 2001 in the corner. When will Quidditch try-outs begin, I wonder? she thought to herself. She was excited to finally have a chance to show off her skills, and to win glory in front of the whole school. She'd earn the admiration of everyone as she catapulted the Quaffle toward the opposing team's hoops.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sailor Tralfamadore

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 am
Hildy Balford-Nettlepot
Hogwarts Student: First Year, Slytherin
| Thoughts: Shhhh… | Rolf

User Image Hildy woke. It was hard to say if it was the middle of the night or early in the morning. The sky was black, the moon was out and Hildy’s unease was heightened. Picking up her wand and whispering with a swish, she lit the bedside candle and slid her bare feet to the floor as Rolf yawned and rolled over to lay in the warm spot on her pillow that she had just vacated. Padding silently through the dark she knelt in front of the bench at the foot of her bed. The top opened with a slight creak that made her cringe and pause. She set the candle to the floor and reached into the depths of the trunk. Under some heavy sweaters and blankets, there were stacks of books that lined the bottom. She had set the one she had currently been studying to the top with a feather sticking out of the top, holding her page. Her fingers brushed the feather, identifying the book and she pulled it out.

Turning around, sitting on the floor with her back resting against the bench-trunk, she opened the book and continued her reading. In the days after her mother’s death, her father was still no where to be found, her uncle Gideon had taken she and Matty back to their house to get whatever they might need for their stay with their grandparents. Matty gathered up mainly toys since their grandmother insisted that their clothes were ghastly and took them to get entirely new wardrobes. Hildy had to get anything that she wanted to take to school with her since her time to leave was fast approaching.

Uncle Gid waited downstairs, letting the kids have their time to sort through their things in the house they hadn’t entered since the day their mother was killed. Hildy found herself opening the side door of her attic bedroom to the small storage area on the west side of the house. She wanted to find a picture of her mother to take to school with her, so she began opening old boxes and wandering through lost memories. There was a tiny trail through the maze of boxes. The room had been treated with a space expanding charm to fit more things inside but it still smarted with claustrophobia and excessive dust.

The more she looked, the more she wanted to see and the time wore on. Uncle Gid called up the stairs to see if she was done. She yelled back for a few more minutes and dove in further. There was so much here, lots of which she had never seen from when she and Matty were very small. But she still hadn’t quite found what she was looking for. Moving to the very back of the room, she noticed a strange thing.

The wallpaper had once been a cheery floral print with large daffodils that bloomed in the spring, sunflowers in the summer and mums in the fall. In the winter the landscape was a snowy, evergreen forest in the background as the white powder covered the garden. Hildy had grown tired of the wall paper as a girl and now had solid colored walls in her room. But this storage room still had the old wall paper. It was faded and dusty and the garden looked much in need of pruning and weeding. But there, near the floorboard at the back of the room was a flower that she had never seen before. The garden now had mums poking through the weeds, but this was a jasmine blossom. It opened more the closer she got to it which was strange because this was late afternoon.

Reaching out to touch the strange flower, she gasped as her hand went right through the flower and the wall. She glanced back quickly to the door but she was still alone. Reaching further into the wall she startled as her fingertips met something firm. A book. A stack of books. Several stacks of books. She looked down at her forearm disappearing into the wall, but the touch was unmistakable. Grabbing one of the tomes that she touched, she pulled it through the wall. It was a plain leather bound book with M.R.B.-N. stamped at the bottom in small gold letters. Running her fingers over them she breathed in with a shudder. Marta Renee Balford-Nettlepot. This is a journal.

Flipping the pages she did indeed see her mother’s neat script filling every page. A quick glance at the dates as they flew past told her that her mother wrote in this journal almost every day. These dates being from a few years before. She opened to the middle and read an entry about a rather ordinary day where her mother had simply recounted her events. Playing with the children, preparing meals, missing Marcus as he was gone again for work. Hildy knew that Gid and Matty were ready to leave so she couldn’t dawdle. She had never known that her mother had kept a journal, but it seemed that there were many things that she had not known.

A thought bubbled in her head. Perhaps if she read these, she would understand her mother. Learn about the woman that she had loved and thought that she had understood. Reaching in through the jasmine blossom again she pulled out book after book, simply flipping them open to check the dates. Pushing one stack to the side, she found another stack behind it. These books had a thick film of dust that was soft under her fingers. She had to stick her arm through the hole nearly up to the shoulder to pull the stack forward. However large the magical hole in the wall was it was only a little larger than the books that she pulled through so she knew that she had no way to stick her head in and take a look around.

One by one, she pulled the oldest books out. The dates inside confirmed that these were from the early years of Marta and Marcus’ marriage. Each book getting older and older until the very first was found. The first entry in the first book was Marta speaking as a fifteen year old girl, so excited about her first journal ever, promising to write in it every day. And it seemed that she had kept that promise. Hildy couldn’t take all of the journals, but she grabbed an armful of the oldest. Putting them at the bottom of the trunk, she hurried into her room and grabbed some sweaters and dresses to lay over them as well as a stuffed animal that her mother had sewn for her. The poor rabbit was looking especially worn and battered these days, and Hildy wasn’t even sure why she took it. But it felt wrong to leave it behind.

Now she woke in the middle of the night, each night, and read a little further into her mother’s journals. Marta was a fifth year at Hogwarts. She had just started dating Marcus Nettlepot, a handsome Gryffindor that she had admired from afar for years. Hildy actually had to skip ahead through some of the parts as she blushed at the way her mother described her father and their secret meetings. But they made Hildy smile. She was seeing her mother in a new way, but at least she was seeing her. She could picture her as a young girl, in her school robes, giggling excitedly at her first kiss.

Hildy thirsted for this meager contact with her mother but the whole time as she read this history, she couldn’t help but wonder how things had come to this. How had her mother and father fallen so far out of love. How did they become so unhappy. And what else was kept from Hildy all of these years. So by the flickering light of the candle as her kitten and the others slept, she read.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image𝔜𝔬𝔲 tʀɩɛ∂ tσ ʟσϲк мɛ 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫.
xxxxI ╒συη∂ tɦɛ kɛʏ. 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢.
Just untie 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰// that break & 𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢.

►► Her movements were aggressive and deliberate like those of a predator as she entered the girl's dormitory, immediately crossing to the bed where her trunk rested. Nimble fingers quickly opened the chest and threw back the lid as she stripped her clothes off and replaced them with something warmer, softer, more comfortable. If anyone else were present in the room, it went unnoticed by the blonde, who drew the hangings around her bed and slid beneath the covers. She lay there in silence for several seconds, collecting and organizing her thoughts for the day as if they were dossiers being filed. As much as she tried to fight it, her thoughts returned to the curious stranger who had approached her at the feast, though she mentally cursed herself for allowing him to make an impression.
After several moments of thoughtful silence, she rolled onto her side and allowed her eyes to drift shut. Sleep came more quickly than she'd anticipated, though her mind was plagues by dreams of serpents with forked tongues, whose fangs dripped with venom as they prepared to strike, their golden gaze holding her own. She awoke earlier than necessary, groaning when she saw the sun just beginning to peek over the tips of the trees that made up the Forbidden Forest. A certain chill ran over her flesh as she dressed quickly, pulling on her robes as she descended the stairs and headed towards her first class.
[Exit: Slytherin Corridor]User Image

𝔑σʀą 𝔍ɛąη ℜɛмɩηɢʈση
ʀɛα∂ мʏ ℓɩƿs:
Sℓʏтнɛrιn Ғιrsт ʏɛαr ƿʋrɛʙℓσσ∂

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora quickly went upstairs to her room and opened the trunk at the foot of her bed. After some searching, she found a pad of parchment and her chalk pastels. She grabbed them and, after dropping her satchel near her stuff, went downstairs.

Currently: Grabbing art supplies. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: What should I draw?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Footsteps sounded clearly. They were moving toward Jasmine. They were coming closer, and closer. The owner's shadow increasing in size on the dungeons wall. Jasmine's heart beat faster, she had no idea who it was, and she didn't want to find out. She kept moving. If she could get to the common room, she would be safe.

'Where do you think you're going Jazz?' the man asked. Jasmine turned around to find him right behind her. He was hooded, but he seemed so familiar. 'Don't you want to know what happened?'

Jasmine woke up to find her heart beating out of control. "It was only a dream," she said to herself. She thought that the nightmares would have stopped by now. She was about to continue her nap when she realized that the feast was about to start. "Damn," she muttered to herself as she scrambled to get ready and down the stairs.

{Exit to Great Hall}

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Borderline falling asleep

xxxAfter heaving the heavy door aside Amelia smiled when she walked in. The room matched the outside common room, but more fit for a girl. Walking around each bed she finally found her trunk with her name engraved. Sleep was slowly kicking into and he eyes were feeling weighted. As fast as she could she put her pajamas on and climbed into bed. Cuddling up with her blankets and letting the warmth take over.

[OCC; Sleeping]
[With; ...]

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:36 am
User Image

User Image
First YearElevenSlytherin Single

Freya walked into the dorms, they were beautiful. Black leather, green silk, dark woods everything that Freya liked. As she looked out the window she saw a fish swim by. "This is so cool!" she thought. Then she say her friend Ameila sleeping in one of the beds and the exhaustion from the day hit her. Seeing her things on the bed next to her's Freya curled up in to the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Zombilious

panic_memors

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria entered the dorm, Fenris perking up at the sight of her master returned. The blonde sat next to the dog on the bed, absently scratching her behind her ears as she waited. Amanda wanted to see her, so here she was. Now, what the heck was this about, anyway? She crossed her arms, and frowned, tapping a foot. Hopefully this didn't take too long.

----------------------------------
State: Impatient
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image

Amanda followed Eretria up into the girls' dormitories. Blue eyes scanned the room as she entered. The seventh year wanted a secluded area where nobody else was. After all, this common room was full of nosy, sneaky, clever, scheming Slytherin students. If any one of them heard anything, that would probably end up being problematic. "Did you get all of the information you need yet?" she asked bluntly, standing while Eretria had been sitting. It was a pretty vague question, and perhaps, the prefect wouldn't know what Amanda was talking about, but at least it was a starter for the conversation.

Diamond Wales

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 am

The hours toiled in the disarray of silence. The night bled into the open sky and faded into dawn. It was days, maybe even a week before his reply had ever struck into the night sky. The envelope was sealed tight under melted wax. His familiar scrawl swept the parchment in a sloppy cursive, always inked in green. But it was hurried, messier than usual, and the ink was smudged and blotted under his heavy hand.

Quote:

Where there's a will, there's a way.

She deserved to know.
And I bet you never would have told her.
You're welcome.

I'll see you soon,
I promise.

-Tay

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Seventh Year ஐ Single ஐ

Never ҭђ๏ยﻮђҭ I’d be the one to ใ๏שє you.
        Never thought that ұ๏ย would have ๓є ђ๏קเภﻮ.
        What went ฬг๏ภﻮ? Where am I ภ๏ฬ?

Michelle stared at the note that had arrived for her. She recognized his handwriting now and part of her wanted to toss it in the fire. He was an a*****e and dangerous and annoying and made her angrier than anyone else, but he was Tay and she'd finally admitted to herself that she loved him and so she couldn't toss it in the fire. Instead she broke the seal and read the letter slowly. Silver eyes rolled and she flicked the paper down onto her bed once again before turning to stare out the window which peered into the dark murky depths of the lake.

"A week.... It took him a week to write that." She glanced at the paper and snapped her fingers, watching it burn and turn to ash on her sheets. The words were already ingrained in her mind anyways, no point in keeping the letter. His voice repeated them in her head quietly. The last line making her heart dare to hope. Promises meant nothing to her anymore though. A lot of people had promised her a lot of things and most of them never came through on their word. Still she dared to hope that he would hold true. She dared to hope that she'd see him again and soon, because it was all she had to hope for now.

He wasn't wrong either. Ada did deserve to know and if he hadn't done that, she wouldn't have told her anything, but she wasn't thankful for his actions. He always caused fights between her and her best friend. Always. And as much as Michelle loved Ada and as much as Michelle trusted Ada's judgment, she couldnt' bring herself to do what Ada said on the topic of him. She couldn't bring herself to walk away from Tay. She just couldn't. With a quiet sigh, pale hands lifted to rub across her face and smooth stray blonde locks back.

Crimson and ςใ๏שєг, sugar and รคใҭ
        ๒เҭҭєгรฬєєҭ and it’s all your ғคยใҭ
        ςгเ๓ร๏ภ and clover,รยﻮคгand salt
        ๓єภҭคใใұ ғยςкє๔ and it’s all your ғคยใҭ

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Girl's Dorms - Slytherin
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Roommates, probably
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Excuses
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why didn't mom send me my next set?!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Aeryn glared over at the godforsaken alarm her mum had bought her just for school. If she didn't need it to wake up on time, it'd have been chucked into the lake months ago. The girl struggled to untangle herself from her blankets, then stalked over to the little bathroom. Squinting at her reflection in the mirror, she brushed out her tangled hair, then quickly tied it into a messy bun. She could deal with it later. After brushing her teeth, the girl slipped her contact case out of the drawer and sighed. Why did her pride care about people not realizing she was pretty much blind? It wasn't like it mattered. Either way, the girl went to put them in, but someone tried to open the door, startling her. "No!" The redhead quickly slammed the door, surprise taking over.

Unfortunately, at that same second, Aeryn's brain registered a small clattering noise. She narrowed her eyes, desperately trying to find her little white contact case. It had been on the counter, but, she realized, hastily on the corner. She felt around, eyes widening in surprise. Oh no. She finally found the small case in the sink, but it was empty. Crap. Maybe she still had another pair! Shuffling carefully around her roommates, the girl made it over to her trunk (though she found the damn thing with her shins!). Once she was sure it was hers, she started angrily searching. The box had to be here somewhere, her mum was good about always sending an extra. But it was really difficult to find contacts.... without contacts!

After a few stressful minutes, Aeryn found the box. She struggled with the little flaps, but once she got it open, she was horrified. They were gone?! She couldn't be out! Her vision was terrible! And her mum knew.... Damn it! It must be the woman's pregnancy brain. She'd been a space-cadet with Caelan too. But this meant Aeryn couldn't go anywhere until her mum mailed them in, which could be anywhere from now to never. Crap! And they had class today too! Squinting to look around the room, Aeryn detected a few blurry people, but decided it was too late. There was no way in hell she was going to wear her super nerdy glasses all day! She'd be tormented! No one would even think she was scary any more! Why the heck had her mum picked pink anyway?! Thinking quickly, the redhead crawled back into bed and hid under the blankets. Crap. "Hey, um.... Ves, can you tell the teachers I'm not coming today?" Wait.... did she need an excuse? Think, Aeryn, think!

"I'm.... uh... sick...."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Trickblues

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas