Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:58 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Ves had gotten up when Aeryn’s alarm went off, that was the most obnoxious creation in existence. She groggily sat up and debated between going for coffee in her pajamas, or getting dressed and being able to sit in the great hall longer and drink more coffee before class. After having decided that getting dressed was the better answer, she heard Aeryn yell, “No!” from the bathroom. Ves sighed, what dramatic thing happened to Aeryn so early this morning? Ves thought about opening her curtains on her bed, but decided she would wait until Aeryn was done, yes, this was a great idea. She heard more rustling from the room and sighed, she wasn’t going to be able to stay in hiding much longer. She opened her bed curtains and saw Aeryn crawling back into bed, and saying that she was sick. Ves looked at her and nodded, well if the girl was sick, she should go to the hospital wing to get something.

Ves immediately went into care taking mode, she had to help her friend out! “Here let me run a brief diagnostic on you. I can run to the hospital wing and get some pepper up potion or something. Or help you up there if you need to.” Ves pointed her wand at Aeryn, casting the diagnostic spell, and found.. Nothing was seriously wrong with the girl. Ves frowned, “Being sick isn’t a joke Aeryn. Why don’t you want to go to classes?”

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Slytherin Girls Dorm
With Whom: Aeryn and her dumb alarm clock
Thinking about: It's too early for this
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: long sleeve t-shirt and shorts

Miss GryffindorK

_____

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Girl's Dorms - Slytherin
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ves, probably
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Threats
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why didn't mom send me my next set?!

Aeryn grumbled under her breath when Ves mentioned running diagnostics. Crap. How had the redhead forgotten they were in the same healing class? When Pepper-Up was mentioned, the girl gagged, wrinkling her nose in disgust. Her brain was calming now, trying to figure out the plan for when Ves gave up and went away. She wasn't able to see nearly well enough to send a letter home, and even if she could, it'd be a few days before anything arrived. Craaaaap. All the sudden, Ves' tone changed, this time into one less caring. Sure enough, she was being lambasted for faking ill. At her question, however, Aeryn was stumped. Would it be better to be honest and possibly get help, or lie again and potentially get found out.

"Um, well.... see... the thing is... I can't exactly.... see." She pushed her way out of the blankets, squinting hard at the vague blobish thing that was.... probably Ves. "I lost my last pair of contacts and now... well. So, here's what you're gonna do. Get Cian to send a letter home. I'm not leaving this room until I have more. Because... um.." She cleared her throat, hoping to sound more intimidating. "Because I can't see. And also you're a jerk if you don't help. 'Cause I'm not leaving." She reiterated, though her voice sounded hesitant. She crossed her arms, frowning as best she could at the blur. "And if you tell anyone, anyone, I'll hurt you!"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Trickblues

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:31 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Echo Angharad breezed through the Common Room with a few casual ”Hello there, dear.” comments. But when she entered the girl’s dormitory, an anguished cry escaped her-- Iekeliene the Second was floating belly-up in his tank. ”No, Ieke, please…” she cried, tapping the tank. But it was no use. The fish was dead. At least this time, her fish had been allowed to live its full lifespan. She had known the time was coming, but had thought...maybe a few more months? ”Oh Ieke...Why did you have to go so soon?”

---- ★✩★✩ ----

It had been nearly a full week and Echo was still grumpier than usual--she was more curt than usual, and had even snapped this afternoon when she told Taylor that her pictures were “entirely unusable, what were you thinking?!’ A few moments later, Echo had cleared her throat and pasted on a smile before ameliorating the exclamation with her usual, patronizingly gentle tone. ”Be a doll and retake them before the end of the weekend, else we cause the entire staff to be delayed on printing this article.”

Returning after that disaster of a meeting, Echo Angharad set her bag down and changed out of her uniform. She slumped on her bed, staring at the empty space where Iekeliene’s tank used to be. Oh...to lose her fishy companion…. She ought to find her siblings and distract herself with studies, but Echo was tired. She just wanted something mindless and soothing to do, like brush her hair and watch her fish swim around. It just wasn’t the same.

setting Girl's Dormitory, towards the end of the 2053-2054 school year || with Utterly alone for a moment
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing short black dress
status blah

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

Stefan Lee Salvatore

[quote"kiska166"]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:10 pm
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
First Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"

Yaretzi ran in to their common room, shooting a quick glare toward Daphne's bed, not even taking the moment to process if Daphne was in there or not. "Echo! Have you seen Paul? I thought he was in my bag when I left, but then when we were actually leaving I didn't see him. So I think he's in here somewhere." She began tearing apart their room, starting with her bed, peering under it and under the blankets, then going to the next bed, Daphne's. It was empty, and Yari pulled back her blankets and threw her pillows on the floor, who cared if her bed was a mess, she needed to find Paul pronto, preferably before someone's cat ate him.

She continued to the bed on the other side of hers, Echo's. Where Paul was just sitting on the footboard. "Probably should have waited for you to answer before tearing everything apart. Oh well." She shrugged, and sliding her palm under Paul, picked him up and put him back in his habitat to be hcill. "Maybe he just wanted to keep you company. You're so sad all the time Echo."

She went and grabbed their favorite hairbrush and sat down behind Echo, brushing her hair out. They couldn't just easily whip up a new outfit while in the dungeon, but at least they could have good hair. "What's up Echo? We can have a Sibling talk here soon, if you want. It's time for our normal meeting anyways. But if you'd rather just talk to me...well I'm here for you."

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Setting: Slytherin Girl Dorm
Thoughts: Hair brushes and clothes making everything better
Wearing: Leggings, fancy looking t-shirt dress

“addaellis”

“Cinnabun Gryffie”

“CatWaffle”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Girls' Dorms
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Echo and Yari
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gossip, Probably
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where's Harlynn in all this?

Milan hated being in Ravenclaw all by himself. Between the gross nerds in his house and the fact that he was literally all the way across the school from his sisters, it was terrible. Luckily for him, he and his sisters had a standing date where they'd meet up at the Slytherin girls dorms. They had a weirdo roommate, but they had a standing agreement that she should make herself scarce when they all met up. Milan walked past a bunch of random kids, then went to the Slytherin Common Room. He listed the password, strolling in like he belonged.

Making his way up the stairs, Milan pushed open the door to his sisters' room. Good thing that whats-her-name was already gone. "Ugh, I hate walking through the Slytherin room. Not as much as I hate the Ravenclaw ones. Speaking of, one of your older kids was in my common room macking on one of the older kids in my common room. It was... dis-gus-tang. I hate older students. Like. There's a million rooms in this stupid castle. Pick literally any one of them." He flopped dramatically on Echo's tidy bed, groaning in annoyance before pushing himself to a sit. He didn't even acknowledge the now rumpled blankets he was leaving in his wake. It's not like it mattered anyway, right? They cam"What are you girls up to anyway? Were we spilling tea? Ugh 'cause I have some very important drama. But not if you guys are in the middle of stuff. Don't let me interrupt. Not like I walked all the way across this stupid castle or anything." He flopped back in the bed, rolling the blankets around him. Were their blankets warmer down here? Probably, since they were in the cesspit of the dungeons. They were close-ish to the potions room, and it was always frigid... and stinky in there.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

CatWaffle

I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ
Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ, ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
'Tɪʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sʟᴇᴇᴠᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴠᴇ sᴀɪᴅ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ʙʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪɴᴋ, ɴᴏ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ sᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇᴀʀs, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ
Sᴏ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪᴇ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄs ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ
I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:24 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Echo Angharad was undoing her braids, carding out the tangles that naturally formed after a long day, when Yaretzi burst in asking about her frog. A little absent mindedly and slow to react, Echo turned with a ”Paul? He was right--Yari!”

It was too late though, and Daphne’s bedspace was a mess. It was an eyesore, honestly. Since they were alone, Echo usually would have launched into a lecture about keeping neat, but today she was tired and settled for a sigh. ”She better fix all that tonight,”

Echo sighed, smoothing her skirt out over her lap and letting Yari tend to her hair. Echo had already thought through this as well as she could, and didn’t need silly comforting words, least of all from Yari. She was fine on her own. ”I’m just grieving Iekeliene,” she said finally, just as Milan burst in.

”Not particularly,” Echo spoke up, patting for Milan to sit up so she could brush his hair as Yari worked on hers. ”We don’t have to talk about it.” Did she want to talk about Iekeliene? Possibly. Did she want to cry even more irrational tears than she had all week? Possibly. But aside from reciting poetry on death and dying, Echo didn’t have any words in particular to express herself, so she didn’t want to talk about it more. ”What’s your tea? Please tell me your big drama isn’t those two boys making out all over the castle. That’s old news.”

setting Girl's Dormitory, towards the end of the 2053-2054 school year || with Yari and Milan
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing short black dress
status bleh

Cat Waffle

Cinnabun Gryffie

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:04 pm
Content Warning: The below scene contains suggestions at suicidal thoughts and actions; Readers discretion is advised.

Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari was tired of it all. Pretending to be happy, trying to find that inner happiness that everyone kept going on about. About looking around and seeing places she had explored with Angier.

About every. single. person. saying. it. would. be. okay.

They didn't understand, no, no one really understood her. She was alone in this world, the only one who vaguely knew what she was feeling was Milan - who had lost his best friend. But, Milan had lost his best friend. He wasn't himself, he didn't see the pain his sister had - and Yari couldn't blame him. She hadn't made an effort to go comfort him either.

She had started thinking about how to move on back when she opened art club months ago, she had begun sewing random cloths together, making her own burial shroud. She had never intended to keep working on it, but to merely keep her mind and hands busy. Eventually though, before she knew it, her scraps of fabric had gathered to be more than enough for her end. She could look at each piece of fabric, tell a story with it. Her Hogwarts robe, the dress she wore on her first date with Angier, a left over scrap of the dresses she made with Annie - her entire 16 years of life, scrapped out, made into this jumble mess.

She wrote a note, and left it with the folded shroud, ensuring that everyone knew what it was for. She wrote letters, of course she was through, she wrote good byes to each of her siblings, her mother, her best friend Annie, and Taylor. She loved her family, she wished happiness for them all, she hoped Milan would find his smile again, Harlynn would love herself, and that Echo would become the best older sister ever. She hoped her best friend Annie would find a family to call her own. She wrote to Taylor that she hated her most of the time, but that she would leave art club to her, because at least Taylor wouldn't let the club be run to the ground.

Yari sat the notes and shroud at the foot of her bed, on her chest full of projects, books, and clothes. Then she sat on her bed, pulling the curtains shut around her. She tucked herself in, and picked up her favorite sewing scissors. She looked at them, then at her wand and scoffed at herself, "You're a freaking witch you idiot. This is why you can't save anyone not even yourself. Don't ruin your perfectly good scissors, Echo might be able to use them."

She tossed the scissors out the curtains, hoping no one accidentally stepped on them. She picked up her wand, and whispered, "Muffliato" - she didn't want to cause anyone worry, she couldn't have them hearing any sounds she made.

She looked around at her curtained off bed, tears welling in her eyes. "I'll see you soon Angier...Diffindo. Diffindo...Diffindo..."

Yari passed out.

"I am done being creative."

Setting: Slytherin Girls Dorm; Alone; shortly before winter break
Thoughts: I'll see you soon my love
Wearing: Black yoga pants, crimson tanktop
OOC: Permission for Plot Granted; Will not go any more into detail
(If Content Warning needs placing; let me know)

“Cinnabun Gryffie”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Girl's Dorm
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Yari... kinda
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Medical Emergency!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh my god, Yari!!!

Daphne had been growing more and more concerned about her roommates, but she didn't have time to think much about it. It seemed that every time she had a few moments to dedicate to them, someone else needed her for something. Currently, she was running to catch up with the other prefects for a meeting, but realized she still had her heavy bookbag with her. If she was set to go on patrol, she'd not want to carry it around all full of books.

She heaved a sigh, moving to hide behind a door for a second as a few other prefects passed on their way. Once the path was clear, Daphne hurried to head to her room. Once in the common room, the blonde felt a weird, buzzing sensation tickle her ears. As she got closer to her door, the weird buzzing got louder and more intense. She pushed the door open, stepping inside. As she walked toward her bed, she felt a squishing sensation under her feet. Looking down, Daphne saw the crimson puddle. Hazel eyes followed the path, spotting one of the very same roommates on her bed. "YARI!!"

Daphne hurried over, throwing her bag to the floor and drawing her wand. Heart racing, the blonde flicked her wand, a surge of magic washing over. The first thing she detected was that her roommate was still alive. Good. Gooooooood, good. "Wundus Healiom!" She said, gently tapping her wand over the cuts. Normally, she'd be a lot more diligent about cleaning and caretaking, but this was for sure an emergency!

"Yari, Yari? Come on, come back to me." Daphne cooed, using her fingers to feel for a pulse. She worked on making sure all the wounds she saw were healed as best as she could do. Oh man, now would be time for someone to grab a healer for her. Casting a quick healing spell, Daphne hoped to prevent anyone else from being a little traumatized. "Come on, I need you to wake up, hon."

Perhaps she could figure out how to summon someone here. No, waking Yari up would have to be the best route here. She looked around for a moment, before grabbing the first aid kit her mom had packed into her trunk. Inside... Aha!! Daphne grabbed the tin of smelling salts, holding them carefully under her roommate's nose to try and wake her up enough to transport.

{{Wearing :: After Class Casual}}
Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:21 pm
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari had felt herself dwindle down to nothing, seen blackness, known what was coming, felt the pain. She thought it was over, but - how could it be over if she was still feeling pain? Was that the afterlife? More paint? Suffering? Then she heard a voice "Yari, Yari? Come on, come back to me. Come on, I need you to wake up, hon." Then she could smell something...different?

But someone calling out to her, it had to be Angier. She blinked open her eyes, to see...her obnoxious roommate Daphne who was definitely not dead. "Your ugly face is not what I was expecting." She could feel herself drifting still, Daphne had shown up, had probably done the expected "omg I'm a healer and a prefect I Need to fix the situation." No. Daphne had ruined the situation, had clearly not seen that this was planned, Yari had it all planned out.

Yari felt tears falling down her face, "Dammit Greensborough, can't you do anything right for once in your life. Walk out that door, pretend you saw nothing and let me just do what I want."

Yari groaned as Daphne pulled her up, this brat wouldn't just let it go, would she? Maybe in the future, yes, Yari would ensure Greensborough was in class. That Yari was hiding in a closet. Next time she would be successful. She leaned on Daphne as the two walked toward the hospital wing, "I will never forgive you. And when I get my way - I will briefly haunt you for at least a month."

Setting: Slytherin Girls Dorm; with Daphne; shortly before winter break
Thoughts: Revenge is best served dead.
Wearing: Black yoga pants, crimson tanktop

“Cinnabun Gryffie”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Girl's Dorm
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Yari... kinda
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Medical Emergency!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I probably shouldn't fight her...

Daphne hoped her healing had done enough to help out, but she couldn't help that her heart was racing. Luckily, Yari's eyes slowly blinked open, earning a soft sigh of relief from the blonde. Well... for about a second, before Yari called her ugly. Daphne felt her eye twitch for a moment, a frown settled onto her lips. How dare Yari not be grateful? Weren't people in that situation supposed to have some sort of epiphany and choose life? Or some stupid something.

It was then that Yari scolded her, saying she couldn't do anything right. Then she had the audacity to tell her to go away. Daphne fought to push her growing annoyance back down, instead working to pull her roommate into a sit, then a stand. Daphne wrapped an arm around the brunette, hoping to prevent any falling over. When Yari spoke up again, this time threatening to never forgive... then eventually haunt Daphne. With a soft growl, the blonde finally released her pent up anger.

"No, y'know what? I'm tired of being pushed around by a cranky, two-bit a*****e. I've been pushed around my whole damn life, and you have no ******** right to talk to me that way. I've done everything to try and make you ******** Wellbeloves happy. This time, you're gonna do something I want. So march, Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove. You're going to the hospital wing, and you're going to live on because so help me gods if you die, I'm gonna bring you back just to kick your arse."

Daphne pushed Yari along a bit, not giving the brunette the option of quitting now. Her heart was racing again, but this time she wasn't worried about her healing failing. If Yari was able to be a jerk, she was going to be fine. At worst, if she did try to give up, Daphne would just summon the other Wellbeloves to take over. But if only for her own stubbornness, she was determined to see this whole mess through to the end. And that meant getting Yari to the Hospital Wing and making sure she got the mental help she obviously needed.

{{Wearing :: After Class Casual}}
Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:16 am
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari thought everything was going well, before Winter break she had apologized to Daphne and thanked her for saving her (Of course this was done in top secret, Yari told no one else, and she didn't suddenly become buddy buddy with Daphne). Her grades were higher than ever, especially when she had dropped some classes and had more time to focus on them. Annie and Yari had gone on some prefect patrols together, the ones before curfew that was, when Yari was allowed to be out of the dormitory, AND they were almost done with their welcome feast idea of dusk and dawn dresses.

Now that they were back from break though. Yari felt like she hadn't seen Annie for an eternity. Karah was on prefect rounds today, and Yari's other dorm girls were out and about - so Yari had asked Annie to come hang out in the 6th year dorm room so they could work on fittings on their dresses. Annie though, hadn't come as soon as Yari had asked, and it hurt a little, Yari didn't particularly like being in this dorm room alone.

When Annie did come, Yari started talking - "Annie Darling, thank you for gracing me with your presence. Here put this on so I can adjust it." She tossed Annie's dress to her, before turning around and pulling out her sewing kit. "Did you see what Greensborough was wearing today? Ugh. I can't believe her - there are some people who are hopeless and she's one of them."

Setting: Dorm room, just after break
Thoughts: Finally - my friend
Wearing: Black yoga pants, long sleeved goldenrod top

“Trickblues”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:02 pm
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Evening Lead | Music Club
January 2060 Yari's Dorm Room With: Yari
Wearing: Cute and comfy, minus the sweater Status: "I can't do this anymore!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Annalise Watson was not happy these days. Getting by each day was getting to be such a mental hassle. Stress from her prefect duties, from O.W.L.s that would be there before she knew it. From friends, from… Romance. From her own cowardice. From feeling so very alone, all the time. It was enough to drive a person mad, and Winter break certainly didn’t help. She waited four months to confront Nimbus Siddall about her theory about her mother, but when they came face to face? She couldn’t ask him. He looked broken. Interrogating the guy whether or not the woman he murdered was in fact her birth mother just seemed wrong at the moment… Though she realized that was more than a little twisted. The unresolved tension only made her feel worse.

Yari asked to spend some time together that afternoon. While she was always happy to have Yari’s company, there were some unresolved feelings there as well. Annalise just never seemed to get out the words she needed to say. It seemed to be a bad habit of hers this year.

“Hello Yari~” Annalise greeted cooly. It seemed they were straight to work, with her friend handing over one of their project dresses for her to put on. With a nod Annalise did as instructed. She had just pulled her sweater over her head when Yari started talking… About Daphne.

Now, Annalise didn’t exactly care for Daphne Greensborough. Ever since first year, her impression of Daphne was a girl with sweet moments, but seemed to like playing the victim just a little too much. It was pretty insufferable. The two had gotten into a few arguments about this over the years. She was eternally grateful that Daphne had been the one to find Yari and save her life last Winter, and she truly felt for her the frustration she must feel with how spiteful Yari seemed to be towards it. What she didn’t appreciate was the lack of understanding towards Yari’s mental state, and Annalise made that very clear. For “friends”, the two were such a mess. If Daphne was really so upset dealing with the Wellbeloves all this time, she should have requested a room transfer years ago! She was so sick of that “woe is me” attitude. But that didn’t mean she wasn’t also beyond fed up with Yari’s nasty attitude towards the person that saved her. Daphne was the reason Annalise wasn’t entirely alone now. That meant everything. Whether it was because she was fed up with a year of rude remarks, her growing bitterness at the world in general, or both, Annalise didn’t have the patience to humor Yari’s insults today. Her sweater was abandoned on the bed with a huff.

“Gods, can you just stop? She hadn’t meant for Yari to catch that remark, but it had been just loud enough that Annalise wouldn’t be able to brush it off. She wasn’t sure that she wanted to anyway. With a deep breath Annalise turned to face Yaretzi, a hand on her hip. Painted nails dug into the fabric of her pink skirt as she tried to keep her temper from making her fly completely off the handle. “Can we talk about literally anything else but Daphne? What is your problem with her? Don’t get me wrong, I get it–she’s annoying. But don’t you think you’re pushing it?!”

Annalise was in a losing battle against herself. Her voice raised, though not yet into a yell, she could probably be heard by anyone passing by the room. “I’m really sick of hearing it! You could stand to be a little nicer to her, you know? She saved your life! We’re here together right now because of her!” Tears welled in lavender eyes, threatening to spill over. The bottle she kept her feelings in threatened to burst. “If you didn’t want Daphne to do that, then you shouldn’t have tried to ******** kill yourself! You should have come to me instead! Why didn’t you come to me instead?!”

A hiccup. A sob. The tears were spilling now. “I would have listened! I would have been there, I would have helped…! But you, but you…!” Sob. “Am I that insignificant?! I thought we were friends, I thought we might have...! A-and you’d just leave me without a damn word! How could you?!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:58 am
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari was not expecting Annalise to go off like she did, She started going on about how Yari should stop talking about Daphne and Yari mumbled, "Guess it's your time of the month." She didn't understand - this was always how they had acted toward everyone who wore questionable clothes choices. But then - Annie kept going...she was hurt. This wasn't about Daphne. This was about Yari hurting Annie.

"I think you need to take a few deep breaths and relax, Annie Darling." She sat down on her bed, and patted the space next to her, inviting Annie to sit down. She thought about explaining that she didn't hate Daphne, sure they weren't besties or anything, but Yari had apologized to Daphne, they were on smiling terms now, not friends by any means but... they were okay. But no - Yari wouldn't talk about that right now. that wasn't important."You did listen Annie, and you were always there. I...didn't tell anyone what I was really thinking, I shut down rather than tell anyone anything. I didn't think anyone would really understand."

She sighed, how could she comfort Annie, when she didn't have any excuses, any reasonings. "You are one of the most important people in my life Annie. And I didn't leave you without a word - I wrote you a letter. Those were a lot of words." She pulled out a tissue and passed it over to Annie, "Dry your face Annie Darling, the important thing is I'm here now. And I promise to talk to you .about everything. anything."

Setting: Dorm room, just after break
Thoughts: Finally - my friend
Wearing: Black yoga pants, long sleeved goldenrod top

“Trickblues”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:49 pm
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Evening Lead | Music Club
January 2060 Yari's Dorm Room With: Yari
Wearing: Cute and comfy, minus the sweater Status: "I can't do this anymore!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Guess it’s your time of the month.”

Oh, Annalise heard that. And she did not appreciate it one bit. “Ugh! Are you ******** kidding me?!” The fifth year grabbed the nearest plush animal and hurled it at Yari. “SCREW!” Then a pillow. “YOU!” How dare she?! Annalise was perfectly fine on her cycle! Well, besides the last time when she cried over a broken pencil; it was just so sad. Or her cute rage at that duck she saw in the lake. Or the obscene amount of hot chocolate she was drinking for the first three days to combat her dying uterus. Or– “That was two weeks ago and you know it, Yaretzi!”

She had a third pillow ready to launch when Yari sat on the bed and asked her to join her. Though each use of the nickname only served to irritate her further, the gesture gave Annalise a moment of pause. She clutched the pillow tightly to her chest while teary eyes glared daggers at her peeking over the top. Hic. Sniff. Her whole body trembled in anger and grief. The girl was expecting a screaming match, but this was rather one-sided. Yari was being incredibly gracious towards her unflattering behavior. ‘I don’t deserve her…’ She thought. When it came to voicing those thoughts, however, she couldn’t. She was stubbornly stuck to her guns, the pout evident in her voice despite being hidden by the pillow. “...Don’t want to.”

But Annalise listened.

As Yari explained herself, Annalise found herself joining her on the bed after all, nothing but muffled sobs and whimpers into her friend’s pillow. It smelled like her. She lifted her head to look up at her only at the mention of the letter. “You wrote a letter?” Honestly? She wasn’t sure if that made things better or worse. Worse, maybe. Whatever was in there would only have broken her heart more than Yari already had. A tissue was offered to which Annalise accepted, blotting the tears and smudged mascara away from her eyes. Ugh, she’d need to redo her makeup after this. How embarrassing.

The promise to communicate moving forward meant the world, but… There were still some lingering feelings she had to get off her chest before her flame went out. “My name isn’t Annie.” She said. Her voice was much more calm. Though she was exhausted by her outburst, her tone remained firm. “It’s Annalise. I don’t go by that anymore. I haven't for, like, all last year. Annie is the name of a child. Or a pet.” The last thing Annalise ever wanted was for Yari to ever see her the way Echo seemed to. Still squeezing the pillow in one arm, the fifth year reached out to hold her best friend’s hand. “I don’t want you to think of me that way. If you mean your promise, you’ll treat me seriously. Like an equal. And you’ll never try and leave me alone like that again. Okay? I want to be there for you… So let me.” And just like that, all her anger was gone. For now.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

Trickblues

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces