Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 pm
User Image
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari frowned when Annie said her full name, no one called Yari that...except for her mother when Yari was in deep trouble. Not to mention Annie was throwing pillows at her as she was yelling, before Annie began crying. It seemed Annie wasn't sure about the letter - when Yari had gotten her belongings and none of the letters were there, she had assumed that they would have gone to the people they were addressed to...but maybe someone else had cleaned them away, kept them where the words wouldn't hurt anyone.

She let Annie talk, without interrupting - and held Annie's hand when she reached out for it. When Annie was done talking though, Yari pulled the pillow out of Annie's arm grasp, and pulled Annie into a hug, "I love you darling, let me be there for you too. Thank you for talking to me." She let Annie go, but held onto her shoulders, "I didn't call you Annie because you were a child, or a pet, I called you Annie because you are dear to me. And only the dearest of people get to be called something that isn't their actual name. But if you want me to call you Annalise, you got it."

She reached over and returned the pillow to Annie's grasp, wanting her friend to be comforted, "I will try my best to never leave you alone again. I...don't know how easy it will be to keep that promise. It's hard sometimes, just existing. It's like I'll see one thing, hear a whisper in the hallway, and it reminds me of...everything." She frowned, repeating the words in her head before startling looking up into Annie's eyes, "I mean - I won't off myself again! I promise that! But I think there's more therapy in my life, and I hope no more hospitalizations, but I don't know. It's a weird time in life. But I promise I'll do my best to be with you - and if I can't be here I'll write every day."

"I am done being creative."

Setting: Dorm room, just after break
Thoughts: Finally - my friend
Wearing: Black yoga pants, long sleeved goldenrod top

“Trickblues”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:52 am
User Image
No clothes to fold up away is a lucky day
Get scrubbing, blast all the stains, blood and grease, I will wave bye-bye
Shut it up, shut it up, voices in my head are
Clawing at the back of my brain
Gimme one to take, lemme pick the pace
I sing in vain

User Image

Pureblood | Fifth Year Slytherin | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Namaste - Evening Lead | Music Club
January 2060 Yari's Dorm Room With: Yari
Wearing: Cute and comfy, minus the sweater Status: "I love her so muuuch! crying "

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Once Annalise was finally done, her burst of anger and grief temporarily exhausted, Yari pulled her into a hug and told her she was loved. She even told her thank you, though all she had done was scream and cry more than talk to her. Yari accepted her nonetheless. Annalise squeezed her around the back and the waterworks sparked again as she cried into her shoulder. "I love you too, you jerk!" It was so good to have her best friend back.

She was a little surprised when Yari pulled her back, but the grip on her shoulders remained. Did she just not want her crying on her clothes? Fair. Her mascara was surely running. Instead of voicing that though, Yari told her why she called her Annie instead of her full name. Annalise reached up and wiped at her eyes, another hiccup, another sniffle. 'That's so sweet...!' But she couldn't just go back on what she said right away. Maybe once Annalise sorted herself out she would be more open to the nickname again. The pillow was returned and Annalise squeezed it against her.

She could only nod as Yari continued to tell her she wouldn't leave her alone, though it might be hard to keep that promise. Annalise didn't realize she was glaring through her tears until Yari clarified that she wouldn't try to off herself again. "Good!" She huffed, "You'd better not." But... At least she promised to do her best. "...I can live with that."

Annalise's shoulders slumped with a sigh. She really didn't expect to be so wiped emotionally today. "Okay. Okay, I think... I'm good now." It was then she noticed the specks of black mascara smudged on her hand and gave a small laugh. Maybe she ought to try waterproof... "I can't exactly model for you looking like a mess, can I? Help me fix this first?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore

All I want is a better life, feel the light in my eyes
                                                            Taking the hand at my side, I’ll reach and make it mine
                                                            That sly heart beating
                                                            So bury me in pleasure
                                                            Rest in peace, we fall together
                                                            The hell in wait just beneath the eyes, we will find
                                                            Love in between the lines
                                                            I love you, so whatever
                                                            Hate me, take all that I treasure, my honey

Trickblues

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces