Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

Once you push past the heavy, reinforced doors, you enter a circular, greenish room. These beds are covered in sheets colored green and silver. It is a four-poster bed with drapes hanging from the four corners.

Each bed has a trunk at the foot of it where a student's luggage was placed. You notice your name on your luggage and cross the room to it. This is your bed for the year.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:31 am
Edgar walked over to his bed and sat down on it. He was completely exhausted from all the day's events. First he was rushed around the house by his mother, then he was rushed along into Platform 9 and 3/4. Then his father almost literally shoved him into the Hogwarts Express for a trip that lasted several hours. He even had to sit with people who were later sorted into the other three houses.

Edgar shuddered at the thought of being cooped up with some filthy wizards and witches in one compartment. How was he supposed to know they wouldn't be Slytherins? He knew that they didn't really seem to be "his kind" but he hadn't even pondered the idea that one or more of them would be a Gryffindor.

After getting off the train, there was the boat ride. The awful, painful, roomless boat ride. It had caused a cramp in Edgar's leg to sit in that tiny thing.

Oh the list could go on and on, but Edgar just laid back on his bed, staring up into the green canopy above him that were the Slytherin curtains.  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am
User Image

Dante went to where his bed was and sat down on it. He needed to calm his mind before he did something that would probably get him expelled. It would not be good for him if his parents found out that their only son was expelled from Hogwarts. After a moment he reached down and opened up his spells book and thumbed through it. Maybe it held some ideas....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon stormed over to his chest in anger, ripping the lock open and swinging the top so fast it made his bed shake. He punched at the top, causing a hollow compartment to come open.
Inside was a leather bound book with dull green pages. It was locked but as Daemon touched it, a voice hissed permission and the lock opened. Daemon opened the page and a burst of green light ripped out, filling the room.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

After a moment of flipping through the pages of his text Dante had calmed himself down. He turned his head at the sight of a green light. "What are you doing?" he asked flatly. He had always had a temper problem and found that when ever it unleashed itself he was always so tired afterward. To make matters even worse he had a headache as well.
Worried about his master Maestro had slithered up the stairs to check on him. Slowly he slithered over and up on his shoulders,"What isssss that?" he hissed in his ear,"I have no idea and frankly I dont care" he hissed back and flopped on his bed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon was speed reading the first page the second the light dulled. "It's a diary. No. A journal. My fathers. Saetan SaDiablo's tales of his time as a Death Eater." he flicked through, not reading yet. "Diagrams of a torture device room?" He paused on a page. "And pictures." He watched the picture a few moments, then smiled coldly. "Mudblood. Moving on. Ooh. The killing curse. Nice. AND tips."
Impressed, he went back to the first page and begun to read, absorbed.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm
He walked into the dorm and noticed Dante and Dameon int he room as well. he went and sat on one of the edges of the beds. He noticed Dameon was reading a book, "whats that?" he asked looking over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"Journal.." Daemon muttered distractedly. He was watching a muggle under the effect of the Cruciatus Curse squirm in agony. "Tells you tips to use the spells.. So this is what it was like?" He whispered.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

Dante chuckled darkly."Well I guess we all know who the new dark lord will be" he said from his bed. "The problem that Voldemort had was that he killed far to many people. Instead if you rule with respect, and don't kill your followers, then you'll eventually have enough people to get rid of the ones you are truly fighting against" he said still chuckling lightly," If you enjoy watching the torment of mudbloods and muggles than there is something very wrong with you" he said looking over to Daemon. His deep green eyes were blank. Despite his calm voice his eyes were filled with a deep hate that went far deeper than what had happened that night. "You may become him but I tell you now, I will surpass him in his greatness. " he said coldly as he sat up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

"Did I miss something? Judging by how furious you lot were when you came in, I'm assuming your plans went awry. What happened?" Charon asked as he came in. He had worried that things wouldn't go very well but then again he didn't know how well things were planed. His plan was always, if it can burn set it aflame. "Maesssstro? What'ssss wrong?" Etheris hissed softly to the other snake.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm
[I love all the female avatar's in here. XD Man room! Shoo! -waves hands- Shoo!
Kidding. xd ]

User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon flicked his head back at Dante's words so his hair swayed over his eyes, half covering them. "I find it fasinating. If I were to match Voldemort, it would be through reminding people that the old families hold the true power. I wouldn't need to kill followers." He sniffed lightly, eyes flicking to Jackyll and Charon, then back to Dante. "You may hate me for some obscure reason, but fact facts. Neither of us are going to be better than even Dumbledore if we don't work together." he looked up at Charon a moment, "No. The prank failed. He'd been tipped off. No doubt the thought reading Gryffindor." He went back to his book.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image

"or you"
Dante mumbled under his breath. " hisssss plan didn't work out sssso well" Maestro hissed to Etheris,"and he isssssn't getting hisssss point acrosss very well" he said looking up at Dante who was glaring down at him.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

"A thought reading Gryffindor huh? Interesting. Something we'll need to be careful about that." Charon said with a thoughtful face. "Dante, we don't need to be fighting among ourseleves. If we're going to be amazing we need to work together. Yes I said we. Not just you two, I'm willing to help." he continued looking at the other boy. Really he needed to find a better outlet for his anger. "Ah I ssssee now. You need to have more patiencccessss when you plan." Ehteris hissed at the other boy.

((never! we like to sneak in a see what's looking good in here twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

"I would trust you far more than anyone else in this house Charon" Dante said looking up at him,"You are right Etherisssssssss, I do need to have more patiencccccccce" he hissed at her. He let out a long sigh as he felt himself truly calm down completely.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:47 pm
[-shrug- Well when I strip off and you go to the medical wing with a bleeding nose you can't stop don't blame me!]

User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shook his head slowly. "Maybe we should try the room of Requirement. We could blast straw dummies to get anger out."  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff