Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Enter from the Dungeons

Now without his usual posse, Blaire crept through the dormitories. He snuck to the bed claimed by his cousin's trunk at the foot, sweeping his cautious gaze over the room. "Hello? Anyone here?" the aloof, chipper voice resounded. It was time for dinner, so most of the students were no doubt already in the Great Hall. With no reply, he quickly discarded a crumpled sheet of parchment beneath the four-poster. It was the back that was intended for William, however. Content with the forgery, he moved-on to his own belongings. Blaire knelt in front of his trunk, retrieving a small key from his robe pocket. He released the lock and lifted the lid. He removed the satchel from his shoulder, tucking it into the expensive garments lining the trunk. He again shut the compartment and resealed the mechanism before returning the key to his robes. He turned, ready to exit the dormitory and join the rest of the students in the Great Hall.

Exit to the Great Hall

((PG, I don't know whose trunk you just put that in, but why would Blaire keep butter-beer in his? XD And why would Drake think he drinks a butter-beer every night? Drake doesn't even sleep in the dormitories. I feel sorry for the poor sap whose trunk that is, though.))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

It wouldn't until be until far after his late dinner at the Great Hall had ended, and even further so since the short escapade during potions, until the miniscule first year student snaked through the common room and proceeded to his dormitory without fault. He was all but writhing, so hard it had been for him to stay in line, and to heed his father's words. 'So hard, he thought dully, it's a wonder I didn't get stepped on!'

And then the gold of his eyes darkened to a boiled leather, perhaps it was because of the initial darkness or it might have been the very thought of his lack of stature, but the color was as fleeting as a sunsets rays. Tay plopped onto the bedframe, his sheets a glowing silver, the comforter a stark forest green, and with the tip of his shoes dangling centimeters above the floor, he couldn't help but pause at the sound of parchment fluttering under his touch.

He scanned its contents quickly enough, a bored expression on his face to mask himself, but once he had turned the leaf over in his hands, his vision had narrowed instantly. The words turned his knuckles white. The page a crumpled mass in his hands. He knew he wasn't the tallest of boys, but that should never had undermined his position in society. He is a Nott, afterall. Soon to be Baron and Keeper of the estates himself!

Among the crinkles of the pages, his gaze fell upon Ronyo's name, half poking out. Of course, the wild thought of a planted message sprang into his mind, at the rememberance of Dragomere's, but could he really believe someone married into his own kin would do such a thing...?

╔══════════════╗
Location: Boys Dormitory returning from Dinner at the Great Hall
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'No. I don't think he would...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Re-enter from the Great Hall

Blaire strolled back into the boys' dormitories after dinner, passing the open door of his cousin's bunk. "Evening, William," his voice rang colder than usual, unmasked by his usual chipper guise. He proceeded past the resting Nott into his own dormitory, and casually lounged on his emerald bedding, advancing and arranging the unseen pieces in his mind.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay's inital spark of madness dimmed down after he had showered, and changed into a leisure pair of black sweat pants, a white tee, and a gray jacket to shield his naturally cold skin and blood from the frigid murky ambiance down in the dungeons. His head turned, swift as water and strong as an ox as the golden flames of his iris veered to meet the cascade of loose blonde ringlets. Blaire.

The cogs of his mind whirred. Dragomere. Ronyo. Even Colton seemed to administer the very same hate that all the others had acquired over a short few days.

How was it that enemies seemed to be multiplying, and every day at that? His vision darkened as he crossed through the corridor until he stood in the doorway of his cousin's quarters. Silent, until their gazes became locked. "Blaire." The greeting was customary and frost-bitten.

"Maybe you can explain why it feels as though our heads are on proverbial spikes." Sure, it may have been a bit of an over exaguration, but he had never failed to notice the dark looks, the curious eyes, the condescending whispers, and now? Notes.

The stare on his gaunt features (seemingly gaunt from shadows,) showed that he was in no mood for the ever-present ditzy facade that Blaire had concocted to shield himself.

And that parchment was still clenched in his tiny fist, knuckles an alabastor hue.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 am
User Image

The usually-bubbly blonde, now dawning his bed-wear, turned to settle his half-lit gaze on Tay. Even the cool dungeon air seemed palpably colder around the Slytherin. Blaire's eyes fell to the crumpled scrap in his cousin's hand. "Children will be children, William." His frozen face betrayed no emotion with his reply, and he proceeded to his trunk. "Maybe you'd like to get out some of that pent-up aggression?" He retrieved a small, rectangular parcel wrapped securely in a silk scarf. He re-locked the compartment and stood to face his cousin, the bundle in his left hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Children will be children, the thought left a bitter taste in his mouth, as it had done earlier that day, even that bout of howling laughter couldn't deny it. It was with years of strict discipline that he had managed not to roll his eyes in dismay and unleash some spat of contradictory statements- as his mind never ran as fast as his anger seemed too. But he maintained a cool facade, never quite as easily as his cousin could manage it, never quite as precise, or perfect, but it would have to do. Provoked children, more like it...

"Whaddya mean?" The question pounded past him without thought as he observed the slightest hint of shine of fabric being pulled from the trunk, and then exposed to sit in wonder. But despite whatever curiosity might have been sparked, his foul mood wouldn't let the wonderment set in until he had at least felt his questions had been answered.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Better not be another way out of answering my questions...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Blaire giggled insincerely at his cousin's ignorance. "They're howlers. Get all of that pent-up frustration out." He returned the silky wrapping and handed the parcel to the short Nott. "No better way to utterly humiliate someone," he paused for a moment, heeding his cousin's statement with a smirk. "I'm not going to make them do anything, William. You are."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Of all of the notions that could have described Tay- haughty, reckless, hasty, downright belligerent... but clever could never be one of the lucky traits he would ever hope to harbor. It simply wasn't in his nature. So when his gaze fell upon a sight as simple as scarlet envolopes, any amount of peaked curiousity plummeted, fast. "Letters?" He announced boldly, almost boredly.

For some reason, he had been expecting something- I don't know- flashy? A cursed book that waged havoc, or, an enchanted box filled to the brim with- something-

-but no. There was envelopes. Without warning, or without pause, really, he managed to snatch the top scarlet letter, Phi's name etched deliberately onto it's domain. Tay never was one to underestimate another, so any choice words that had come to mind were quickly dissuaded in an attempt to find something meaningful to comment on.

"What? Is this for your birthday party or something?"Still, it didn't mean Tay could contain himself, and the sly smirk proved that. "I mean, really, I thought you were about turn that stack into a punching bag with lil' Anderson's face on it...

"What am I supposed to do with this?"
He continued on, waved the letter in the air for a theatrical presence, until something had hit him.

"-you're planning on tricking all of these people to do something for you, aren't you?" He wondered, now slightly taken aback with the detailed work excersized into such a small package. What the trickery might entail, he hadn't a clue, but he wouldn't put it past his crafty cousin.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'I don't know about this...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 am

User Image

Only after the long depth of the castle corridors had finally began to thin and grow silent with emptiness did the young Nott finally tear himself away from Catherine Deluge to hurry himself down along the dungeon threshold until he found the common room. ”Heir of Slytherin,” he spoke with a dark tongue when he was sure no one was around and slipped inside. He didn’t linger in the evergreen tinged ambiance of the room made glazed by the cryptic lake they hid beneath. He hurried up the stairs and into the boys’ dormitories, a lingering memory of his cousin Blaire flooded to mind before he shook it away. He excused himself from the mates he would be sharing the dorm with, none quite so interesting as the previous years, but would do just well enough, he supposed.

It was difficult, he found, tiptoeing around the threat of the demon that was inside of him. He showered, and changed quickly, finding himself in front of the mirror of the boy’s bathroom with heavy lidded eyes. The worn creases fluxed under his eyes with graying promise, and the stare in his eyes of gold had grown dark and wicked, a living fire that would not quell. His directive before had been accumulate followers, but now, he was far too busy struggling to keep his life and affairs in order, and hold the same esteem that should be held by an heir of his stature. The thirst for power and respect was there, it was, but it was dwindling into numb emptiness, losing the pieces of himself to the spirit that hid behind his eyes.

’Everyone’s getting suspicious…’

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 am

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

The dark spirit that had resided in Tay made Tay's head nod and slowly he turned one of Tay's gold eyes a poisonious green color, the color of Roi's real eye. He twitched Tay's face into a sinister smile, he had a reason sadly, it was a bad reason. Yet it was the truth,
"Sadly, pretending to be you is harder then I thought, you are very unique, and it seems that we both have such differences in this era." He forced Tay to say, talking to his reflection in the mirror. The demon knew the boy was telling the truth, but there was no other way around this.

"In my time, you were honored being being forceful. Then again, I was born into my throne, and I took my throne by slaying my parents." He had Tay say again, it was easy, making Tay speak what was on his mind. It was like he had real lips again.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm

User Image

Déjà vu.

It was the only way to describe the surreal sensation that had stolen Tay from the warmth and comfort of his mind and wretched him forward into the vacancy of numbing cold. It was all for the power, for the respect he knew he deserved, but even he couldn’t help but feel betrayed at the callous decision to steal his body without chance or warning. A smile unknown to him graced his lips, and even he wouldn’t realize how deranged it seemed to talk to his own reflection, one glittering eye of gold, the other a toxic hue of green.

”You forget yourself, m’lord. Though Great Britain was once a monarchy, it’s but a ruse now. Democracy is what stems, it’s why patience and respect is supposedly earned, not bought.” But even Tay knew that no amount of fear could dominate the power of love, disdainful as it is, it was a fact instilled into him by his father since birth.

”It’s also why we don’t brawl during the welcoming feast; everyone knows I’d sooner wait for the lights to black out to strike, than do so in the dawn of day. You’ll have to remember that next time.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 pm

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi made Tay chuckle and shook the boys head as he forced the boy to speak again,
"Ah, but that piece of s**t had tried my patience. Should it have been my time, I would have had my guards thrust three spears into his back as torture, then beheading him." He couldn't help but sneer at the thought, how he missed his time. However the smile dropped from the possed boys face as he snidely said, "But alas, you are right my dear William. Perhaps next time the need arises, I'll let YOU slay the b*****d in my place. It's the least I could do for you. Especially with you feeling like I betrayed you." He made Tay chuckle again as he saw the expression on Tay's face at what the demon had said. "Yes Tay, I know what you feel, because our feelings are almost alike. And plus, don't consider it a betrayel. You should be proud to be the new body of your Master. Don't you agree?"

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 pm

User Image

”I’d have his tongue,” Tay interjected when he could, gleaming golden eye a sparkling contrast to the venomous emerald glare. ”No sense in killing a man who can someday be of good use to you.” He stood opposite his reflection, though every so often he couldn’t help but feel like a stranger was all that was staring back at him through the mirror.

”I-I,” he began, a stuttering pause at the realization of just how far this connection had grown, and so quickly. He could feel the demon within him, shuffling about memories and stirring emotions had he long since begun to ignore. ”You could have told me,” Tay had stressed, as if it would have made any difference. True, he had felt in some fashion betrayed, but he had also quelled his rage with the promise of self-proclaimed grandeur, and respect. He alone didn’t harbor the strength, courage, or daring needed to fulfill his desires, and it was the only rationality that eased him. All in the name of power.

”You know I do.” He chided with a callous tongue, feeling as though he were the butt to every mockery of a joke.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas