Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi quickly turned Tay's face into a scowl as he stared coldly at Tay's eyes.
"Ah, but do you remember? This is also sort of your punishment for several failures." He forced Tay to say, as he kept the scowl plainly on the boys face. He crossed Tay's arms and stared coldly at the boys eyes.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image

”I didn’t fail. He had stressed, emphasizing the impact suffered unto him from the very idea that he hadn’t succeeded. Failure was a song all too familiar to his ears, a tale he had sung himself all too many times before, but even so, he wouldn’t will it’s life to continue if he had the breath to quell it’s rage. ”I was thwarted, I told you.

“There’s a difference.”
Once, Tay had felt a twinge of caution around the evil spirit that had once encompassed Woil, but now he felt there was nothing much left for the demon to take, nothing, except Catherine Deluge. But he wouldn’t have her in this, not if he could truly help it. It was that possessive jealousy that held him to this, regardless of whether he may had wanted her or not, he would murder before watching anyone else get to her first.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

There was a long pause before the demon actually spoke again. Twitching and forcing Tay's face into a very twisted smile. Obviously something was entertaining the demon inside of Tay's mind and body. He spoke of what was so entertaining, saying something he knew Tay would not be liking to hear.
"What is this William? This feeling I'm sensing and these thoughts? Could it be? Do you actually CARE about someone?" He had the small boy say to his reflection, this was probably the most entertaining thing he's seen or felt, his entire time he's been here in this time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 am

User Image

”Excuse me?!” He dared, shrill and course. Those brows knitted together with dismay, spiteful creases carved into stony features. He had never cared for anything, never truly. Vanity was what had held him to others, the need to fit in, to be the same. Jealousy had egged him on, and that obsessive desire grew. He had always wanted Deluge, needed her, in a way he hadn’t understood. He used her, for his own insight, for his own ease. Though he never brandished this- this emotion- as anything other than what he truly saw it as.

An escape from himself…

When the burdens grew too heavy to bear, she had been there. When stark realization came crashing down, she was there to hold the sky above him. When the darkness grew too dense, too tangible to fight; she drowned with him.

”Jealous, wanton, obsession could hardly be mistaken as caring.” But was that a lie he told himself? To ignore whatever it was that lurked within him.

Just then the rapid succession of fluttering wind caught his ear, and the iconic grand stature of his father’s Eurasian Eagle Owl swept across the dungeon halls and landed with elegance upon the bathroom counter. Everyone else was too busy sleeping, to must have noticed. He didn’t offer another word to Roi as he hastily seized the letter his father sent him.

Quote:

Tay,

Do be sure to keep an eye out for your cousins, after all, they need you, and family comes first before duty, and honor. Also, it will not do to have you shame the name of our family upon your very first night back at Hogwarts. Being different is no excuse to take it out on others, what have I told you about fitting in?

You disappeared during the ball, don’t think I’ve forgotten, you were supposed to spend time with Cathryn O’Malley. For the sake of your family, Tay, you need to fit in. We don’t want another accident on our hands; you remember your training, don’t you?

And don’t forget, you have a fencing competition coming up this summer, you need to train. I’ll be sending your foil by owl within the fortnight. Hopefully this will keep you out of trouble this year.
William Nott the Second

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
The air fluttered and flustered around the silent wings of the ghost of a bird. The stark white barn owl swiftly cut the air into ribbons as it approached the basement windows of the Slytherin Dormitories. Hidden under a wall of overgrown wheat grass and thistle bushes, the ever-clean windows were nearly unseen from the outside eye. Undetectable if one passed, even if one was looking for them. It was only a Slytherin who could truly know how to locate these openings into the Dormitories - one who gazed out those windows every night and memorized every detail of every head of plantation barely obscuring the angled view there.
Or a bird with instructions from a witch who had spent many a night too many in a bed in the Boy's Dormitory.
The bird's care over the flora obstacle was immaculate, and soon its polished beak was eagerly tapping at the thin window separating it from the warmth inside. The strange, smouldering impatience too human of a bird burning in its hallow eyes as it awaited the slip of a hand and the hit of a lock to allow it inside. The letter strapped to its leg burning in similar impatience.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm

User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Sleep would not comfort him, he mused, shuffling vehemently through the rubbage of his trunk, searching for any hidden vials that he might have missed. His sleeping draught was supposed to have lasted weeks—a month, even—it hadn’t been more than a few days since he’d returned to Hogwarts and the Hell kept within its closed gates. He felt a shiver rush down his spine, even as the heater at the center of the room was on full blast. Every other Slytherin beside him had long since fallen into the sweet embrace of sleep.

He missed that feeling…

Suddenly, a disruption punctured him whole and he shifted sharply to the source. An owl. Unfamiliar in every breath and wake, and yet, as he ushered the carrier into the warmth, a familiarity rushed to his fingertips. Searching for a treat for the creature before gingerly stripping it of its precious message.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image
The owl jumped early down to the extended arm of the slytherin, clipping its beak in moderately mannered thanks for allowing it in. A new impatience gleaming its eyes as it saw the unfamiliar boy searching for a snack to offer it. Nibbling on it eagerly, it outstretched its leg like a second thought, finally offering the message. Enclosed in which was the smallest, brass finger-bell.
Dearest William,
You have grown considerably over the few short months of the summer holiday. Everyday turning into more of William Senior, your father must be so proud.
Unfortunately it seems I had to leave a bit earlier than planned, so very sorry. I hope you will not be too lonely with just my sister, she does have a very similar face to mine so you may not even know I am gone! But I am afraid I am, had a bit of business to attend to.
But dear William, if you ever need to contact me you need only do so! Even on a business trip such as this I will always find time for my favourite nephew. It will just be like ringing twice at my door and I will be right there in response.
Don't be a stranger now! Keep me informed about your brand new school year and all your lovely friends and clubs. I am sure you will have a wonderful time.
You may even have a chance to visit me!
xxx
Auntie Rosier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love is like a war...
Easy to start,

Jade slipped into the dorm room that was clearly labeled first year. Looking around he noticed the beds all around him looking closely at all of them he discovered his trunk next to the one on the far right. Running over he flipped open his trunk and began to dig through it. Once he found what he wanted he left the dorm room trying not to be spotted.

{{{Exits to common room}}
User Image☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★User Image

Difficult to finish
and impossible to forget.

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Coming up the stairs to the dormitory, Edajin took a good look around him. The colors were dark, but this was suitable. Everything seemed to be styled in a rather elegant fashion.. a reflection of pride or ambition? Edajin didn't know, but something about it seemed to resonate with him.. the regality of it all. He would be a king, someday. A King Cobra. His eyes shining slightly with his fantasy, he went over to sit on the bed he knew was his, looking into the cage that held his pet rat. The rat didn't have a name, it was just one of his sole companions from his days on the streets. He'd fed it crumbs from what food he'd managed to acquire, and in return, it had given him its trust. Turning away, he sat down silently on his bed, feeling the drapes with a careful hand before setting Hershel's book down on his nightstand in case he wanted it back.

With: Slytherin Boys

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:18 pm
A large, grey owl flew into the window and found the bed of Jeremy Long. It circled a bit before dropping an envelope on the boy's bed.

Jer
Jer, meet in the Boathouse this Friday night. Important stuff to be discussed regarding Chimeras.

~ James

Diamond_Wales

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer got to his dorm and flopped face-first onto the bed. He was tired, and he felt like sleeping. That was the only real reason he even came to the Slytherin dorms, after all. At least, until he found a letter, Frowning, he pulled it out and blinked at the envelope. Okay, this was weird. Casting a quick Lumos (boy, didn't that take a while for him to figure out without a wand, considering that he now had a small ball of light in his hand), he scanned the letter and noted it was addressed to him. Hrm. Okay then. Mysterious letter. To open or not to open. Looking at the hangings around his bed, he waved a hand, and they pulled shut. Okay, that was much better. He opened the letter and scanned its contents, and blinked. Chimera stuff? That superhero thing he was invited to by Gypsy? He hardly heard about any of it, and well, he knew few members of that club. The streetrat-turned-wizard turned the letter over and over in his hands and shrugged. He ignited it with a whisper and watched the flames consume the paper. Well, whatever they were supposed to be meeting for, he was gonna be there for, whatever it was.

════════════════════════
                                                        Thoughts: Well, Chimera stuff? Huh?
                                                        OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Boy's Dorm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Rage, Stress, and Insecurity
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm never putting my feelings out again

Will didn't stop in his determined walk until he was successfully back in his room. It had been difficult to navigate the last little while with tears clouding his vision. After making sure the room was empty, he slammed the door with all his strength, relishing the loud echoing sound of his anger. What had he done to deserve this? Stuck to his morals? Clearly that hadn't been the right thing to do, but he also felt that him whoring it up couldn't be the correct solution. His shoulders shook with barely contained emotion as tears began to spill down his cheeks. He picked up a framed picture from his bedside table, one that showed himself and Amber on one of their dates in Hogsmeade, surrounded by picturesque snow. In a burst of surprising rage, Will threw the picture at the wall, glass shattering against stone.

Tears continued their trails down his cheeks, the boy pulling his wand free of his pocket in order to send a small burst of flames to the picture, which had floated to the floor. Once it was totally destroyed (and the stone a bit singed), he calmed a bit, gasping for breath as sobs ripped through him. He wasn't sure when the last time he'd truly cried was, but he was certain it couldn't have hurt like this. He had only just begun to convince himself that love must be real (his dad and Ned were testament to that), but now, he was absolutely certain that love couldn't be real. How could some stupid, inane thing cause this much pain? Surely there was another word for what he felt. Betrayal, anger, hurt... but not heartbreak. Just like the kids in primary said, he didn't have a heart to allow feelings like that into. But if that was the case, how was it that he felt so totally broken inside? How had one stupid girl with a stupid smile... how was it that she could cause this much pain, simply by ceasing to like him. Maybe it was because she was partially right, he didn't have many other friends to turn to. A memory of one of their late night talks about family, friends, and feelings stirred in his mind, the day he confessed he was scared to fall in love because of his parents' divorce. Now here he was, standing in his room and crying like a child over a girl who clearly didn't give two shits about him.

With a loud, rather guttural sound, Will released a burst of anger, throwing his scream skyward. Sure, no one would probably hear him, but even if they did, who was he to care? Clearly, he was insignificant to the world and the people within it. He kicked his shoes off rather aggressively and threw himself onto his bed. He screamed into his blankets for a moment before rolling over, letting gravity trail the tears into his ear before he moved. The blonde sat up, curling into a ball against the headboard. At that particular moment, he wished he didn't exist. Not to die, no, but that he simply didn't have to exist in this world of pain, heartbreak, and stupid dumb cheating girls. He wiped his eyes with his duvet, pulling the heavy blanket clumsily around himself. He made a small fluff of blanket atop his knees, then buried his face into it. It didn't take long for his tears to soak in, the boy finally, finally releasing years of pent up emotions. Too bad no one was there to help him through it. There was a reason he never shared his feelings, and now he knew never to do so again. His heart hurt and his head hurt and his very soul was just... tired. He curled up a little tighter, sobbing brokenly in the wake of emotions caused by one stupid, stupid girl and his even stupider decision to trust someone. Now he knew, though, and it was a lesson he'd never forget.

Yukina101

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Jack had been stuck in the library half the afternoon close to signing away his soul to any deity buying as he tried to study for history and finish a potion's essay he'd procrastinated on. When he had finally finished, he met up with Will in the hallway running into him with his guitar case having been with a few other members of music club. After a quick game of rock, paper, scissors they made their way to the Gryffindor table for dinner eagerly catching seats by the platter of roast before digging in. However they only got a few bites before Will noticed his brother stiffening and was about to question it when he caught the sight of The Arse with a new slag hanging over him. You would think after the relentless amount of embarrassing pranks they worked over on him last year he'd grow some humility but no, some people just don't learn. More fun for him then.

Catching his twin's eye, the Slytherin slumped back in his seat grumbling about how he wasn't going to do anything (a small lie) but for the most part, ignored them. Up until The Other Will stormed over confronting them, or rather just the girl and both teens winced at the awfulness they couldn't help overhearing. Jack especially; Colby had been a major asswipe to him but at least he'd done it in private, this was just sadistic. When The Other Will ran out Jack was the one to start to get up with his brother holding him back. He mentioned he probably wanted a few minutes alone and while he hated it, they both sat down and tried to wait it out.

Apparently they could both only stand about fifteen minutes before they both bolted from the table and headed towards the Slytherin dorm. Jack had figured out how to get into the dorm enough times between actually switching places with Will at some points or just sneaking in for fun that most students barely gave the Gryffindor a passing look. A few looked a bit freaked out that they were heading towards the boy's dorm which was a little telling and used caution when opening the door.

The actually needn't bother as the younger Will was sobbing on his bed and the room not looking any worse for wear. Minus the scorch mark on the stone floor and the broken littered around it. Great, he was heartbroken and good with fire, totally doable.

"Hey, Will, we couldn't help but um, overhear your conversation just now." Will winced at the look his twin gave him but really how else were the supposed to start this?!

"We get you prolly don't wanna talk to us about it right now but, y'know, you should at least know that we-I get what you're going through. Allot." Jack added softly as they both stood awkwardly away from his bed.

Miss GryffindorK

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Boy's Dorm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Will and Jack Hawthorne
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Rage, Stress, and Insecurity
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm never putting my feelings out again

Will's sobs were finally quieting down when he heard the soft footsteps outside. How many people had been listening to him totally breaking down? He sniffled, choking on sobs for a moment while he tried to calm himself down. The door slowly clicked open, with two very similar boys standing there. Will hurriedly wiped his eyes on his blanket, looking over to see the twins, Will and Jack looking nervously at him. Will started it out, carefully saying they'd heard the nightmare in the Great Hall. Son of a b***h. Then again, there was a good chance everyone knew by now, even those that hadn't directly heard.

The blonde sighed softly, flopping his head forward to thunk into his knees again as Jack confessed to knowing how it felt. "Wh-why... why would she do that to me?" His words were interspersed with sobs, the boy still trying to figure out what he had done wrong. Clearly, it was her fault, what with her being... kind of a whore, but it still stirred up horrible feelings of guilt deep inside. Blue eyes looked pleadingly at the twins, the fourth year practically begging them for help. He'd never been in a situation where he felt so vulnerable before. "I-I feel so... so..." How did he feel? It wasn't quite dirty, given he'd stuck to his morals... but maybe he shouldn't have. "So stupid..."

Yukina101

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Both twins sighed as Will tried to hide the evidence of his sobbing and curling upon himself and knew they would have their work cut out. Bennett wasn't the most forthcoming individual on a good day and really, Will only talked to him in passing during Quidditch practice since he was in a lower year. Jack felt pulled towards the younger teen when he asked why she would do this to him and he had to pinch his brother in the lower back from saying something offensive like he was sure to do. The Slytherin just winced since it wasn't like "she's a slag" would've been exactly wrong just inopportune. The Gryffindor twin suddenly wished he had mum-like powers to pull tissues and hankies out of anywhere but he knew if he were to pull some out of his knapsack they'd be pretty used and pretty gross.
"I couldn't really say. I don't know her like..." he almost added "like you do" but he felt like this would be the wrong thing at this point. Not seeing a better option, he gingerly went towards the still crying teen and sat gently on the edge of the bed while Will started banishing the broken glass. It made good practice at least. At his mumbled admission both boys turned towards him confused and angry (Will) and confused and sad (Jack).
"Why would you feel stupid? She's the one who just outted herself as being a disgusting piece of s**t in front of half a house. And Colby that ******** p***k, I thought after last year he'd learn to keep his stupid gob shut." Will groused not noticing his twin's slight flinch at his name drop.

"Blunt as he is, he's right. You shouldn't feel stupid because you trusted your own girlfriend." Jack softly added.

Miss GryffindorK

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items