Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Boy's Dorm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Will and Jack Hawthorne
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Rage, Stress, and Insecurity
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why did I trust her?

Will sighed softly, wiping his nose on the blanket. The boys were looking nervous, and honestly, Will didn't blame them. He'd never really talked to either outside of quidditch, and then... even inside of quidditch they didn't really talk. His whole "no need for friends" thing was really coming back to bite him in the a**. Jack started to speak, saying he didn't really know Amber like.... like him. His words had cut off, but even upset Will wasn't completely daft. "I... I guess I don't really know her either, do I? Given that I hadn't seen this coming." He ran a hand through his messy hair, feeling even less like himself than he had with Amber. Something about her had always made him feel ever so slightly uneasy.

After saying he felt stupid, the other Will quipped back, questioning why he should. He also mentioned that she was disgusting and Colby on the same level. The blonde pondered his words, then spoke softly, looking over at Jack. "I've been here for four years. I've put my trust in exactly zero people and I was fine with that. Then Amber came along and... I dunno, made me feel safe or something. So I let her into my bubble. Told her all sorts of things only for her to... well... you saw just exactly what she did. And now she knows more than enough about me to destroy me for years to come, all because of a stupid mistake." He exhaled heavily, not used to talking that much when not within a vividly green room.

Will's heart hurt, the boy unused to any emotions being allowed in his mind, let alone one so... violently terrible. He shook his head, trying to clear away the useless feelings in place of mental clarity. "I don't know why I trusted her. I never have before, so why... why her? Of all the stupid people in this world... why did she choose me?" His thoughts, though a bit tangled, reminded him that she was the one who started everything. From cornering him after class to tell him to take her on a date to her asking him to be boy and girlfriends... to her convincing him to talk. He hadn't initiated it, he hadn't really wanted it... but just like with everything else, she got her way. He sighed, glad that at least one tiny piece of his dignity remained in tact, though it didn't help his feelings one bit.

Yukina101

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​​ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ 🇫​🇮​🇫​🇹​🇭​ ʏᴇᴀʀ

I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo

Jack didn't want to agree with him, so he merely kept his mouth shut and just allowed Will B (this was starting to get confusing even for him) to continue speaking. He'd always sorta wondered why the younger Slytherin kept to himself, he'd sorta dumbly assumed he was doing the sterotypical "Brooding Snake" routine and left him to it but now he was feeling sort of guilty about it. Even though he was older and in a completely different house, he still could've...dunno, been nicer to him? Not that he was rude or anything! But maybe like, made sure to at least wave in the hallways or something. He nodded as Will B mentioned that his ex, apparently Amber, had enough on him to ruin him which he totally understood considering things with his...previous relationship. "If she's got stuff on you, shouldn't you also got some on her? Y'know, with your relationship being a two way street and all. I'm sure there were a few things she might've let slip while you were together. Even if they were lies I bet we could still make them work in your favor." his twin piped up finally joining them on the bed making Jack sigh gustily.

"Revenge already? Seriously?" Will just shrugged not seeing the problem. "It helped with that jackarse, I bet it'd work with her too."

They turned their attention back to Will B as he asked, rhetorically they were guessing, why he had trusted her after being all Lone Wolf the past few years and really, they didn't have any good answers. Well actually that was a lie, they had some pretty decent answers they just probably weren't what the other teen would like to hear.

"Maybe..something about her interested you?" 'Like her boobs or how her arse looked in a skirt' Jack added mentally.

"You're not stupid Will, you're just...y'know, you just trusted the wrong person that's all. Everyone does that eventually." Will supplemented with a slight shrug.

"Yeah, at least you didn't actually do something with her." the Gryffindor piped in.

Miss GryffindorK

I testify like a lullaby of memories
Broadcasting live and it's on my radio
I got my photobomb, I got my Vietnam
I love a lie just like anybody else

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Rage, Stress, and Insecurity
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why did I trust her?

Will chuckled (though certainly not a jovial laugh by any means) at the thought that he had equal footing in regards to information. Sure, she'd divulged her life story to him, but she had a nice, happy, normal life. Not even an on-call therapist. It certainly made Will feel broken by comparison. "Two way street, sure. She shared information like how she has a happy little family, two dogs, and a quaint little cottage. Not much of interest in her life. Which begs the question, why me? I'm nearly her opposite in terms of upbringing and we don't really have much in common either. I mean, after months of whatever that was she still doesn't really know me at all." He huffed, thinking of her weird and horrible choice for gifts for him, glad they'd broken up before she could give him another gift for his upcoming birthday.

After questioning why she'd set sights on him, the other boys spoke up, one saying something about her must've interested him. He could say yes, since it was true, especially since it was a point of contention in their relationship. She had a nice body and knew it. Stupid girl. Will H added that he wasn't stupid, and was likely to trust the wrong person eventually. That caused a sigh. Jack added that at least he hadn't done anything with her, which brought a blush to his cheeks. He'd thought about it more than once, but apparently holding himself out was admirable? "I'm glad I got my trusting out. Because I'm not sure I want to do it again. At least... not in a romantic setting. I've already seen love crumble too many times." That made his expression downturn, tears returning to the blue eyes they'd only just left. "As for not doing anything... I mean, it's true. Though by now I'm sure the entire school knows, which isn't exactly news I wanted everyone to know." Sure, it made him seem morally upright, but... weren't kids lauded for having sex as teenagers? That's what he'd always figured was true of pubescent kids, anyway.

Yukina101

Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋ, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ sᴋɪʟʟ, ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʟ
Fɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ, ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄ
Hᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ sᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ
Bᴜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴇᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Will made a face showing how much he truly believed Amber had told Will B the full truth about her household situation. He was still telling people he, Jack, and Izzy were triplets even though most people knew her birthday was celebrated first in February. And people still believed him! "Maybe that was the attraction. Some girls are like that, being attracted to people different from their usual or something like that." he explained with a shrug. Personally, he'd gotten plenty of owl and floo addresses from explaining his religion to some curious girls all under the guise of "extra learning" which yeah, it started that way but ended totally different.

Jack was more concerned over Will B's comment over watching trusting relationships die before and that he's never going through it again. What really got him was the emphasis on "romantic setting" which set his mind rolling. "I mean...it's one thing to say you don't want anymore relationships because you can't see yourself again in anything romantic again but it's a whole other thing if you don't want one just because of one stupid bint. Because then it'd be like letting her win for the rest of your life and honestly? You deserve much better than that." he told the teen seriously. Admittedly, he'd toyed with the idea of never dating another guy again after Colby but it'd taken the newest edition of Quidditch Weekly to completely ruin that (damn their summer special!) before amending it to only going for guys who were already out and secure. No more maybe shoulda coulda wouldas.

The twins both gave an aborted shrug as Will B mentioned that the mention of his non-existent sex life was in fact true since neither really cared. "I think it's a good think. Doing anything with anyone is supposed to be special so who cares if you were saving it until you felt right? If anything the girls are gonna think you're a romantic." Jack said with a slight dramatic waggle of his eyebrows and a grin.
"And be thankful you learned her true colors now and instead of after. Could you imagine that lie she prolly told to all the other boys she'd been with that were all 'her first' or some tri-ow!" Will glared and rubbed his head from where his twin had smacked him harshly. What?! He was willing to bet money that more than a few had seen what she had hidden in her knickers.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Confusion and Inklings
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe they have a plan

Will nodded along as Jack mentioned people being attracted to others with different backgrounds or however it worked. Maybe that was true, since everything about them seemed in decent contrast. Hell, he should've dumped her flat the day she said being an auror was a poor career choice. Oh well, he hadn't and now he was here. Stupid trollop. His anger spiked a bit, then dulled out when Jack spoke, calmly saying she wasn't worth it, and that he should keep himself from going total romantic hermit because then she'd win. Would she? That was stupid. But then... Jack said he deserved more, which touched a place in his heart. Sure, his dad said that all the time... but no one around his age had said the words, so they hit hard. A small, faint blush hit Will's cheeks, the blonde struggling to align thoughts.

"It's not only her, she's just... the current issue. But you're right, you know? About not letting her win. She's just... a stupid, idiot girl who I never should have placed my affection with in the first place. Lesson learned, I suppose? Because now I now. Though I still don't want to ever see her again." And of course, there was no way to avoid her forever, but he figured at least making it a while would be good for him... and his anger levels. Luckily, after he mentioned his sex life (or... lack thereof), Jack said it was admirable and that girls would assume him a romantic. In honestly, Will very highly doubted anyone would think him a romantic, it was a nice sentiment.

Will H started in on saying that Amber had probably been lying about her own virginity, which lit a small fire of anger in the blonde. She most likely had, given her string of boys. In fact, he'd been the one she dated longest, and how he felt like he'd only been used for her to try to do... whatever it was she did. Jack stopped him before Will inevitably said she'd probably used the same ruse over and over. "You're right. That's sad, right? That I fell for that line? Well, not really, since I didn't actually do anything... but still, I believed her. Ach. What a jerk for lying about stuff like that." He unrolled, moving to sit in a more natural, open position. "Not that it matters, though. I can almost certainly promise she's spinning me in a bad yarn." Luckily, he figured the rumors would die down if he just... didn't respond to any of them.

After a few seconds, a thought struck the fourth year, blue eyes turning to look at Jack. "How did you manage? Last year, I mean. I don't mean to pry, but the... well... rumors flew. How... how did you get over the pain? You don't seem the type to sit idly by, after all." It was true, though. Someone as... well, impulsive as the Hawthorne twins most likely hadn't stopped to lick their wounds, but instead sprung into action. That's what he needed, action... and camaraderie. Maybe, just maybe, friendship with these two in the process. They weren't stupid girls, after all.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Will cocked his eyes at the blush suddenly staining Will B's face and tried to think of what could have caused before his words caused him to forget about it. He wanted to ask what the other issues were but a look from his brother promptly closed his gob; one thing at a time, got it. "That's the spirit! If you don't hide away and act like you're the wrong one, she won't have a leg to stand on once the rumor mill gets a hold of everything. And be prepared, they will." Will warned. Gossip in Hogwarts was sometimes worth more than chocolate and galleons combined in the right hands and could make or break a person's entire livelihood within the castle walls. It's partly why he's so surprised Colby would be apart of this after he was very slowly dragged through manure last Spring. But hey, he'll be just as happy to remind him of where he belongs in case he forgot.

Jack sighed and frowned as Will B still decided to focus on his twin's mention about Amber's supposed virginity and even though he'd been right, he still didn't think he should've said it so soon after the fact. Urgh, if he was going to get anywhere with Dagrun he'd better start learning some form of tact like last week or she'd chew him up and spit him out like an old piece of gum. "Even if she is, there's nothing saying you have to react to it. If you act bored with it all I guarantee everyone else will and she'll only look worse if she keeps bringing it up." Most people's emotions and opinions on gossip was fickle here the Gryffindor had come to realize and it mainly came from how the objects of the rumor mill reacted. If you fell apart, you just became part of the whole s**t storm whereas if you just ignored it, they get bored and move on to the next body the damned vultures. Jack knew this all too well and was well versed with the most popular rumors that had run rampant last year so he wasn't all surprised Will B thought to bring them up or ask how he dealt. He chuckled at the comment about sitting idle since for all intent, he'd wanted to do just that and maybe hope to become one with the fungi community. It was really Will, Andi, Izzy and even Riddles (she'd deny being apart of it he's sure but he's sure they would've never been able to accomplish half of what they did without some sort of assistance).

"Nah, it's ok. I figured you'd ask sooner or later. To be honest, I kinda shut everything out for a bit. I put on this mask like everything was fine in front of people and would only let myself feel when I was alone which was def not healthy. Will noticed sorta right away something was off about me and confronted me, basically wore me down to tell him the truth rather than just letting him hear more from the rumors. And after that-" "Revenge. Sweet beautiful delicious revenge. We pranked that d**k from so many angles I was sure he'd be put into the Janus Thickey ward by the end of the semester." Will interrupted gleefully. "The best part was, by the time the rumors had died down and everyone had sorta picked apart which were real and fake, barely anyone had any sympathy for the p***k. Even the professors! It was, to put it mildly, a magical time." The Slytherin twin gave a happy sigh while his brother just snorted in laughter at their shenanigans.

"Pretty much what he said. And it worked for the most part. I was focusing on something else other than my heartbreak and I found out that happens if you mix cockroach clusters in someone's toothpaste." Jack added with a wide slightly manic smirk.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Confusion and Inklings
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe they have a plan

Will grinned, albeit a very small, reserved sort of grin when Wilson happily lauded his spirit. Good, at least he was optimistic... or maybe not. Apparently the rumor mill was outright vicious, though Will hadn't ever known. He'd never done anything worth rumoring... at least, he thought not. "Ugh. I forgot all about that!" He grumpily ran a hand through his hair, then tried the "silently count to 10" nonsense Niall had told him. It... didn't help. "I've never been in the rumors, so it's going to be a nightmare. I don't like people talking about me either. ********. Maybe the best plan is to just camp out here and avoid humanity until the tide rolls over?"

Luckily, Jack's advice was a bit less... ominous and vaguely threatening. He simply said Will had to not react to the rumors and Amber's nonsense. Easy done that, Will seldom reacted to anything. He nodded over at the twins, taking a second to rub away any remaining tears onto his duvet. After composing himself and asking about how Jack had handled his run through the rumor storm, he was a bit surprised that he seemed to know he'd ask already. Well.. there was something to be said for predictability. Jack spoke rather candidly on how he'd shut out the world, but found it was hard and unhealthy. Luckily he'd at least had a twin to confide in. No, nope. Only one problem at a time.

"All I ever do is shut out people and bottle things up. It's what I'm known for. Going out there with less than my usual composure would only get me in trouble." Though their plan... it had some merits. Maybe they could prank Amber and Colby, just to let off some steam. "I hope no one has sympathy for her. What a psychopath she turned out to be. That said... I wouldn't mind netting a few detentions for teaching her a lesson. Though all the better if we manage not to get caught." He cracked a smile for the first time in what felt like years, a bubble of happiness rising up. At Jack's mention of cockroach clusters in toothpaste, Will crinkled his nose, glad he'd never been the target of the twins' pranks. Sure, he and Cian had pranked about, but nothing disgusting... other than that incident with mashed peas... "Right, remind me not to get on your bad side. Though I think I could stand to focus on... well, anything other than this evening." A small mischievous twinkle lit in his eyes, the boy determined to get in trouble at least once before the year closed. Amber deserved to be the target of something horrible. Since he couldn't control karma, he'd just have to make due with causing her life a bit of misery for a while. Stupid jerk deserved it.

Yukina101

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff