Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am
User Image
                                                  User Image

Travelling deep into the dungeons, where the chill begins to sink into flesh and bones, constricting hair to stand on end, the corridors begin to wind left and right, scattering in all directions. Maintaining close to the main corridor, the cellars can be found soon after. Scanning the walls for a deliberate niche, the common room lurked behind. But first, look down the hall in both directions, be wary, and then inspect the wall.

"Natus magnus," the password was spoken to the wall.

It opens and grants passage inside,into the Slytherin Common Room. Upon entering, the atmosphere catches you off-guard. It is decorated with tapestries featuring the adventures of famous Medieval Slytherins. It has quite a grand atmosphere, but also quite a cold one. It is tinted green from the fact that it is partially extended under the lake. The giant squid often appears at the windows, and sometimes more interesting creatures, and that the sound of swishing water is relaxing at night. It is a dungeon-like room, with everything colored either green or silver. There are low backed black and dark green leather sofas with buttons and dark wood cupboards.

On opposite sides of the room are two, heavy, reinforced wooden doors. The one on the left leads to the girls dorms and the one on the right (across the common room from the girls' dorms) is the boys dorms. The door to the girls' dorms will disappear whenever a boy is near it, preventing any boy from entering. It doesn't prevent a girl from exiting and entering when the door disappears, however.

There is also a bulletin board which students may post announcements, report lost items, school notices, ads, and etc. upon.

Please be sure to keep your password hidden and safe so that you're not locked out!

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
                                                  You'll make your real friends,
                                                  Those cunning folk use any means,
                                                  To achieve their ends."

-The Sorting Hat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageWhy? Because I’m a Slytherin, you twit…
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Edgar glanced around the room, but took nothing in. His brain was weak from the travel to Hogwarts and everything he saw was like a dream. Who would have thought that a few hours of being on a train would cause him such mental damage? Then again, he had been stuck in a compartment filled with people that were most likely never to be Slytherins. That was reason enough to be drained.

Ed moaned softly as he collapsed onto a sofa. He sunk into the squishy cushions. He even heard the air escaping from within them. He lay there, motionless, unsure of what to do from that point onward. His green, wispy hair fell into his face and eyes. Yet he still did not stir.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Salazar Slytherin knew better than the rest…

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Halfbloodprincessop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image Scarlet Albany
User Image
Scarlet sighed. The common room was so Beautiful. I bet any other house didnt have a common room under water. She sat down on the emerald couch right infront of the fireplace. She pulled out her book and began reading
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

Edgar felt a weight land on his body, which made him jump from the surprise. "Ah!!!" he cried out, flailing under the weight, "You're sitting on my back!" he yelled, his heart racing. How could someone manage to sit on him? Granted, his clothing was the same shade as the couch he was lying on, but still...

He gasped for air as he continued trying to push and flail the person off of him.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Halfbloodprincessop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am
User Image
Scarlet quickly hopped up."Eek! I didnt see you there. Didn't mean to sit on you" She said scrambling to get her book that had fallen to the floor.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 am
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

"How could you not see me? I was moving wasn't I?" Ed hissed, trying to regain some oxygen. He sat up and groaned; his back didn't agree with him. "Oh my back!"

Edgar stood up and popped his own back with a small stretch. The pop echoed throughout the barren common room. He cried out when he felt the sudden sound. It sent a wave of pain through his spine before it became better.

He gasped for air and then looked over at the girl, "I'm sorry, I'm a little tired... from the train," he gently rubbed his eyes and forehead, "Ah, erm... my name is Edgar. But my friends call me Ed," Edgar reached out his hand to the girl with a gentle smile.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Halfbloodprincessop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
Scarlet looked at his hand unsure rather she should trust him or not. "Im Scarlet." She said taking his hand and shacking it.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 am
{ Edgar Hubert Raymond }

User Image

"Nice to meet you," Edgar smiled and shook Scarlet's hand. She seemed nice enough, but Edgar felt bad for scaring her like he did.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your reading," he gently let go of her hand and knelt down to pick up her book from the ground, "what are you reading?" Edgar stood up and handed her the book.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Halfbloodprincessop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 am
User Image
"Oh im reading a book abot Dragons. They hve always fasinated me for some reason. Oh and its all right. I ahould have looked before I sat down." Scarlet said shrugging."Look I have to go...Sorry about taking off on you like this." she said. Scarlet kind of wanted to explore this grand castle a bit.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am
Cindy walked in from the girls dorm with her book feeling refreshed after her good sleep. She looked around, everything seemed so quiet so she just sat down and began to read quietly  

fun_lover212

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

As Braxton reached the wall he quickly whispered.

"Pure-Blood" The wall then opened up to him, he slipped inside and immediately the place sent chills down his spine. It was dark, yet it felt so much like home. He sighed in satisfaction then walked over to the leather chair and took a seat. He leaned back and got comfy as he took a cookie from his robe pocket and took a bite of it. I can get very used to this place. He thought to himself as he continued to eat his cookie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

After finishing up the last of the cookies in his robe pocket he let his eyes wander around the common room. There seemed to be nobody around here either. Thoughts of where is housemates were filled his mind with so many questions. He placed his hand to his head in thought and closed his eyes. "This is getting really annoying..." He whispered to himself feeling irritated as he got up from the chair. He then strolled over to the entrance of the Common Room and pushed it open and went off to explore the halls of the school.

~Going to the Sub-Levels~

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 am
User Image

[ ξℓℓα ]

User Image

After the feast had ended, Ambriella had followed the Slytherin Prefects to the dungeons, where she was then let into the Slytherin common room. The whole room had a rather green-ish glow, which she quickly realized was coming from the lamps. The brunette waited until the room cleared out a little, before finding a seat over on the far side of the room. No one was sitting there and she didn't mind at all. Actually, she quite liked the fact that no one was around her at the moment.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Annabell Kinn

User Image

Anna walked into the Commonroom after being sorted into Slytherin, very pleased with the Hat's choice. She saw how green it was, and the look of it suited her. She noticed few people were here, and sat down on one of the soft green chairs.  

SlytherinPyrokinetic

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items