Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Girl's Dorms - Slytherin
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Friends.... and Cian
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Being Teamed
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How does Vinny always know?

Aeryn looked up in surprise when several people walked in. At first, she assumed they were just other students, but then one of them spoke. It was definitely one of the twins, and judging by his swotty personality, it was Kameron. After scolding the idiot twin, she curled up more, hiding all but her head inside the comfy sweater. Another voice, probably Iggy, said they could use magic to make them decent, and the girl gently lifted her eyebrow. He had a solid idea, even though Aeryn was pretty sure she'd still dislike wearing them. It wasn't fair that she was the only one of her siblings that had poor vision, and moreover, such absolutely retched vision.

Someone else spoke, this voice belonging to Jonah. He was angry about being awake, and she didn't exactly blame him. "I'm sorry, everyone. For some reason Ves thought this was a worthy event for everyone to join. I didn't even want to wake her up, but of course she didn't just let me pretend to be sick!" She tugged her hairtie out, letting her hair fall down around her face. She pushed herself to a stand, wrapping her arms around herself with the silly long sleeves of Vinny's sweater. After a second, Vinny told her there was no way the teachers would let her off scot-free for pretending to be sick. With a sigh, Aeryn hung her head. "You're right. I.... I'll wear them. Unhappily, but I will. The only issue.... is I can't find them. I can't even see my hands, let alone search for things." She held up her hands (though they were hidden beneath the sleeves of the warm woolen jumper) as if to prove her words.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

addaellis

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:30 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

After listening to Kam's description and everyone else's nonchalance about the entire affair, Sonora relaxed, suspicions about this not being a terrible emergency confirmed. When Jonah decided to make Vespera his pillow, Sona set her windbreaker over his shoulders-- she would've given it to Ves but there wasn't really a way without throwing it over one of their heads-- before tucking both coffee-filled thermoses next to them for...whenever they decided to be awake enough to want them.

Sleepy friends taken care of, Sona noticed Aeryn's less than comfortable demeanor towards the whole thing: Aeryn usually had a biting comment prepared, but bundled in Vinny's sweater with her hair loose around her, she seemed...vulnerable. Her bite seemed defensive and scared more than offensive or blunt. Even when Aeryn apologized, she seemed...sheepish. Sheepish Aeryn just didn't seem quite right. Sona was glad Vinny's words seemed to bring her around at least to the idea of the glasses, but just in case, Sona put a gentle hand on Aeryn's arm, standing, well, obviously not close enough to see but at least in front of Aeryn and not in her peripheral vision. "It's going to be okay, Aeryn. We're going to get your glasses, make them pretty if you want them to be, and if you want to switch back to contacts when they come, then you can do that, okay? But I'm certain you'll still be beautiful either way. I mean, Jonah wears glasses and he's still cute." She offered a smile even if she knew Aeryn couldn't see, and then backed away once she'd gotten some affirmation.

"Okay. Now for finding. What do these glasses look like?" Sonora fetched her wand from her jacket, and once she had a rough description of these apparently very cute "most horrible glasses possible", cast: "Accio glasses!" There was a bit of a pause before a pair of glasses zoomed into hand. "Is this it? Scrougify. I'm going to put them on you, okay?" she warned, polishing the lenses just in case before unfolding and setting the sides on the glasses up so that Aeryn could easily push them up herself without...stabbing herself with a glasses end. How did people with glasses not do that more often?

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Common Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Friend Group... plus Cian
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Stupid Jonah
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She looks like a toddler

Kam looked over at his brother when he tried to be helpful, but just ended up confused. Kam gently pat the younger twin on the back, sighing softly as he wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulders to keep him upright. When Jonah spoke, Kam lifted an eyebrow. Jonah was annoyed by the whole situation, which made the other boy roll his eyes. If anyone was friends with Jonah, it was Aeryn, so why was Jonah being a d**k to even her? God he was an a*****e. Before he could speak, however, Vinny stepped in to talk to Aeryn.

Aeryn listened to Sona, letting the girl step in to help. "Jonah's a pest. But you're right. He does look cute in glasses. I mean.... not right now, because I can't even tell where he is." She chuckled quietly, trying to find whatever humor she could. After a minute, she described her horrible glasses, which Sona called down. Aeryn blinked in confusion while the other girl did more spellwork. She closed her eyes tightly as she saw the blurs moving closer to her face. After a second, part of her world was clear. She blinked, using her sleeve-covered hand to push the frames up her nose. She sighed softly as the world jumped into clarity. "Well... here it is. You can all see for yourselves."

Kam watched Sona helping Aeryn for a minute, then looked over at the snuggling duo on the couch. Annoyance surged through the elder twin, thinking that Jonah was still in a relationship with Iggy, yet he was all cozy with Ves. Kam squeezed Iggy's shoulders protectively, then looked back over when he heard Aeryn talking. He looked up and saw her wearing a pair of square-framed glasses. It made her eyes look all wide and innocent, but he didn't know why she had freaked out about it. Clearly she was self conscious, but Kam didn't know why. She could probably kick any of their butts, and she knew it. But standing in that giant sweater with her hair down and glasses on, she looked like a toddler trying on her papa's shirt. It was really weird. "They don't look bad. It makes your eyes look all big and sparkly." There.... that didn't sound bad, right? He didn't want to be the cause of Aeryn feeling worse, after all.

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:35 am
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Once Ves was done writing friends and they had started to show up, she had promptly sat on the couch, and dozed off. She felt a slight weight go onto her, but she just assumed she was dreaming. Or maybe panicking. Hopefully just dreaming. However, after several minutes of this, she began to get too warm and uncomfortable. She woke up, and looked down to see Jonah using her as a pillow. She pointlessly shoved at his head, “Get off of me you oaf.” She couldn’t push him off of her, but she was going to try. When she looked in front of her she saw a thermos of Coffee and grinned towards Sona, “You came. You brought this giant weight, but you also brought Coffee. This is good.” She looked up and saw Aeryn with glasses on and smiled softly at her, “You look real cute in those Aeryn. They work for your face. They kind of hide your face where I don’t have to see as much of it. I approve.” She grinned at Aeryn, they were friends, but they would never admit it. As such, Ves had to keep up appearances and throw some snide comment in there, or the others might think that Aeryn and Ves were ACTUALLY friends. It was a tough life to keep up with. “Now that we have coffee, and Aeryn can see, I’m going to go throw on some school robes and go eat food. If this idiot would get off of me. IGGY. GET YOUR BOYFRIEND OFF OF ME.”

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Common Room
With Whom: All the friends
Thinking about: Worst case scenario: This becomes a pile of human bodies and not just a Jonah body
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: Pajamas

Miss Gryffindork

kungfudemoness
trickblues
addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy had begun to wake up more as the others worked it out. Well mainly Sona, she summoned the glasses and got them safely on Aeryn. He really didn't know why she hated them. "Well, I think you look fine. We can make them a different color but I think you look good in them." Iggy said seeming awake now. Ves stirred and demanded Iggy retrieve Jonah. Iggy grabbed Jonah's arm and gently tugged. "Hun? Ves need you to move, and I need to go get dress for breakfast." Iggy half-heartedly pleaded.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Autumn 2046 » Slytherin Common Room » With: Friends
» Wearing: Uniform, without robes » Status: A little self-concious

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah stuck out his tongue at Aeryn for being called a pest, though as soon as he did he wondered why he put forth the effort. She couldn’t bloody see him anyway! Small hands began to push at him, causing him to snicker as Ves was clearly finally awake. “That’s weird. It’s almost like I heard something… Something really small, like a buzzing bee.” He reached up to swat at Vespera’s hands playfully, beginning to wake up himself, but stopped when he felt Kam’s judging gaze on him. Great. He’d gone and done something else for him to be a grouch about, hadn’t he?

Jonah took Iggy’s arm without hesitation when he was tugged, standing from the couch to sling an arm around his boyfriend and plant a soft kiss to the scar on his forehead. “Yeah, okay. Let’s go then.” Taking a look over to Aeryn and her glasses, he gave her a reassuring, though tired, smile. “I like the pink. It’s a good look for you. But hey, if you hate them that much, I can grab mine and we can swap the lenses later. They look like they’re about the same as mine.” He much preferred his own brown pair, but if it made Aeryn feel more comfortable, he was more than happy to rock some pink frames for a day or two to give her time to adjust. "Just let me know if you ever want to, alright?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
//sobs it only took like a whole dang week i'm so sorry
Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
fifth year || Slytherin prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August was relieved to be back in the Common Room. He didn’t spend much time awake here actually --only an hour or so every night writing or reading and a few more on the weekend--but even with the giant window looking into the petrifying depths of the Black Lake, the common room had become somewhere relaxing to return to. He gave the first years a moment to admire the austere chamber and did a quick headcount before standing by his usual table far from the windows. Then he spoke up again, pointing things out as he spoke.

“I’m glad you’ve all made it. Welcome to Slytherin Common Room. To enter, simply speak the password to the wall. This week’s password is 'Natus Magnus', meaning 'Born Great’ in Latin. Password changes will be posted on the bulletin board, along with other notices and opportunities, so do keep an eye on that. The girls’ dormitories are to your left, and the boys’ to the right. Your trunks have already been brought up to the dorm rooms, courtesy of the Hogwarts house elves.

“Breakfast is served from 7 to 9 daily. Classes begin Monday, so be sure to use these few days before class to meet your peers and get ahead in your studies. There is a study group in the study area of the Library on Saturday, open to everyone.

“I believe that concludes announcements for tonight. But feel free to ask us or anyone with a prefect badge if you have questions.”

He looked over and met Mallaidh's gaze to see if she had anything to add, letting her have the final word. Thereafter, he of course, would hang out for a few minutes to chat with anyone and get to know his new charges. But there was already a merman swimming back and forth curiously by the window, and August figured anyone that didn’t head to the dorms immediately would be over there to ooh at the curious merfolk.

setting En route to the Slytherin dorms, Evening after the Sorting Feast 2047 || with Slytherin Students
wearing uniform, immaculately pressed with a shiny new prefect pin || status Responsibility and Duty and Expectation

Rawwry
for Forrest Adelgrief

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree (yr 4)

"The Hanging Tree" by James Newton Howard, cover by Peter Hollens

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 3:31 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Slytherin Corridor → Slytherin Common Room

Walking into the common room, Shawna was happy to be back. It was one of her favourite places in the castle. “This is Slytherin’s common room and yes, it is under the lake.” She said spinning around in the middle of the room to face the first years. “This is where you will spend most of your time if not in classes or eating meals. Girls dorms are to the left here, and the boys are the same to the right.” She said gesturing to each area.

“You’ll be happy to know all of you things have been brought to your rooms and classes start first thing tomorrow morning.” Shawna informed them. “Now I suggest you all head off to bed. Also, if you have any questions just ask one of your many prefects. Just look for the badge, I promise we don’t bite… or at least most of don’t.” She said with a smirk before finding herself a nice spot on the couch. Luckily, she wasn’t alone long because Charlie her black feline decided to join her. Nothing beat being back.

Company : Slytherins First Years

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Kungfudemoness
                                                  kiska166

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:35 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Finally they were back, and all the ickle firsties were all accounted for. Wren glanced over and addressed the first years briefly. ”Right. This is the common room. Password changes every two weeks, if you forget to check and get locked out..HAH sucks for you. What else... Don’t lose us house points. Don’t be stupid. Don’t be a pain in my arse. Yeah. Oh, and Join Quidditch. Tryouts at the Pitch in two weeks. Show up. We’ll find you a place.” he glanced over at Hailey and remembered she had a club too. ”And…. Yoga—err, Namaste club. They meet like six times a week so you can definitely make one of those times.”

Alright that was enough talking. Wren wanted a shower--maybe hit the prefect’s bath he’d heard so much about--and then he wanted to get back to reading. Or maybe he’d sit down here for a while and offer to do tarot readings for them and freak some of the kids out. That could be amusing.

”Hailey, anything to add?”

setting End of the Sorting Feast 2050 || with Slytherins
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing uniform
status Anyone want a reading? I won't be too mean > smile

for Archie
The Forgotten Weasley
for Rosamund
Devlyn Maycry
for Dakota and Titus

I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:51 pm
User Image

I need another story, something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring, need something that I can confess
'Til all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear. Thought you saw me wink, no, I've been on the brink, so
Tell me what you want to hear, something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Milan had exactly one dislike at Hogwarts (other than the hat being an idiot... and all the dumb people... and the robes.... and....) and that was the stairs. The stupid hat had sorted him in one of the highest towers, then put all three of his sisters in the dungeons. And did they ever meet in his room? No. He was always the one having to come to them. He grabbed his bag, carefully tucking in his sketchpad, then headed down the seven flights of stairs between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. God forbid any of the stairs would turn on his journey.

After several long minutes, Milan arrived at the Slytherin Common Room, easily reciting their password and gaining entrance. It was a pleasant Saturday morning, so hopefully it wouldn't be too busy. Not like all the Slytherins weren't used to seeing him there. Glancing at his watch, he noted that he was a little early. Most likely the girls' roommate would still be in their room. With a soft sigh, Milan sat gracefully into one of the cushioned chairs, blue eyes lazily watching the fire as he waited on the girls.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slytherin Common Room
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One Currently
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's surprisingly warm down here
                                                                  —————————————————————————

{{Wearing :: Business as Usual}}
addaellis

Mʏ Gᴏᴅ, ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀʀ, ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
Wʜᴏ's ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ sʜɪɴʏ ʙɪɢ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀʀs? Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ I sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴏʟᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀɪsᴇs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʙᴜᴍ. Sᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ғʟᴏᴡ, ɴᴏ, sᴏ
Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ. Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇᴀʀs
Sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ, sᴏ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:30 am

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

second year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild warlock || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Saturday was Angier’s open day. Aside from Astronomy Club in the evening and the occasional joyous hour he could hang out with Tzuki, he mostly just spent the day studying and practicing. Usually practice happened in his dorm or the music room, but this morning one of his roommates was sleeping in, and the common room was empty enough that he didn’t feel bad sitting outside.

This morning, Angier was sitting on the edge of the couch, cello in hand and music propped up against a few textbooks he’d study later. This was the problem with not having a class structure or dedicated music tutor– he had to rely on himself for practice. Angie didn’t like mornings in general, and right now he didn’t really feel like anything, which made being up that much worse. He flipped through old music –Nah…ugh maybe. Could be good for working on dynamics…more scales…no…no…not in the mood….maybe there’s a good snake song somewhere.. Tzuki likes snakes.

He grumbled a bit more, flipping through pages before realizing he had already spent a quarter-hour just deciding what to play. Well that wasn’t practicing. He looked up when another kid sank elegantly onto the couch. ”Hullo,” Angie waved his bow a little in greeting. ”Wellbelove, right? Just visiting your sisters? They never visit you?”

The Wellbelove boy– Paris? It was the capitol of somewhere anyways. Rome? Roman maybe? was dressed remarkably nicely for a Saturday. At first Angie wondered if there was something going on, given the tie, then realized the look wasn't all that formal, just put together. Then again, all the Wellbeloves were always dressed nicely. Angie looked down at his own shirt for a moment. The pattern on his favourite ice cream-planets tee was chipped, and his pants were crumply and unironed. His mum would have called him a little hobo and made him change. What was the point of having fun shirts if he couldn’t wear them? He couldn’t exactly go around wearing concert black whenever he wasn’t in class. At least at Hogwarts, no one got on him for wearing comfy clothes outside of class.

”Anyways, what’s your favourite song? Or name a song, any song.”

setting Slytherin Common Room, Saturday mid-morning || with Paris? Rome? Roman? Wellbelove
appearance 4’9” + glasses || wearing Oversized ice cream planets tee + shorts
status Huh. Sisters running late?

And I know you'll say how I'm a burden
Yeah, do your worst all at once
I know what you want from me, from me
I know what you're thinking
And it's not the voice of all the others
You've only said it to yourself
I know what you want form me, from me
I know what you're thinking
They come to feel like things we're saying to ourselves.
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Spring 2056 Slytherin Common Room With: No one currently
Wearing: Bracelet (left), A comfy white hoodie with camo leggings and white sneakers Status: 9 AM Vibing

On Saturdays mornings Annalise liked to wake up in her usual spot in the Slytherin common room, on an elegant green couch with a fuzzy blanket, a mug of hot tea, and the sounds of early morning radio to keep her from lulling back into a slumber. It was a slow process, sure. But what else were weekends for other than to unwind from the week before? She said her good mornings to her housemates as they mulled about, occasionally glancing up from the fashion magazine she borrowed from Yari Wellbelove. Annie would have been lying if she said she cared much at all about fashion a year ago, but now she was starting to see the appeal. Clothes were an important expression of oneself she realized, and the models made everything look glamourous. More than a few times Annalise found herself daydreaming about what it must be like to model professionally. She flipped the page to an article covering the latest Summer trends. Maybe I should try to update my wardrobe a little this Summer...

This was a problem for Future Annalise though. Today all Annie was concerned about was finishing the morning radio talkshow, maybe meeting up with Flora Helen for some yoga, and writing her weekly letters home to her siblings at Wool's.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Feel free to barge in however and ruin her vibes xd
stefan lee salvatore

Any time you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:51 pm
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Thirda Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"
Yari came barreling down the stairs, she hadn't slept the night before - she was so close to having a few projects ready, she just needed some final pins put in on her model - Annie. She had found a nice dark blue fabric to use, something that if the entire idea flubbed she could just hang up as a tapestry - her original inspiration on the project. She dropped the bundle of clothes by a short table, then continued to the couch, stopping before Annie. She smiled and pulled the blanket off of Annie and took the mug of tea out of her hand, before pulling Annie into a standing position. "Annie Darling it's almost finished! A year's worth of work! It's the final fitting day, Surprise!"

She dragged Annie over to the table and helped her to stand on top of it, before handing the girl her tea cup back. "Let's start with this one - inspired by the 1800s, a French evening dress." She took the mug of tea again, and helped pull the dress over Annie. Once she had it over her, Yari grinned, "Oh. Annie, it looks better on you than I could have dreamed. You're truly a star." She handed the tea cup to her again, "I'm not great at fabric cleaning spells, so please don't make a mess darling."

She knelt to the floor and began pinning the bottom of the dress, it was too long to be functional. "Do you have any plans for this summer? Any adventures? Shopping? Do share!"

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Setting: Common Room, wellbeloves just casually taking over
Thoughts: <3 she's beautiful.
Wearing: Dark blue dress made of tapestry fabric

“trickblues”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do (well, well, oh, oh)

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Spring 2056 Slytherin Common Room With: Yari
Wearing: Bracelet (left), A comfy white hoodie with camo leggings and white sneakers Status: Yari's living doll

As often as this happened, one would think Annie would be used to being pulled around like a living doll, but she never was. Yari Wellbelove barreled in like a hurricane with a bundle of fabrics, exclaiming about the final touches on the project she'd been working on since they met. "Oh, that's great, Yariiii--!" Annie hardly had time to react before Yari ripped the blanket and tea from her hands. She was yanked from the couch with a start, then pulled up onto the low table. Her tea returned only to be taken again before she could take a precious sip, and her world briefly became dark as thick tapestry fabric was thrown over her head. Yep, this was her life now. It was a real test of her patience, but Yari looked so happy Annie couldn't bring herself to gripe aloud. Instead she examined her change of dress, listening closely to Yari's explanation.

"It's stunning!" Annie said in awe. She swayed her hips to billow the skirt out around her. The fabric choice was a little heavier, but comfortable, and still flowed nicely. "I don't know how you do it, Yari. You're amazing."

Once her precious tea was returned to her, Annie took a sip, extra careful not to stain Yari's masterpiece. She set the cup on the table by her feet before standing straight, letting Yari do her work. She hoped this wouldn't end in pinpricks to her poor ankles.

Annalise stared straight ahead as her friend worked, careful not to watch in case the incoming pins startled her. She crossed her arms and gave a hum when asked about her Summer plans. "No, not really. Nothing spectacular. We don't do very much at Wool's." She shrugged. "I was just thinking I might ask to go shopping at some point. Get some new music, maybe update my wardrobe a little..." She could afford to, after all. About a year ago she was given the key to a Gringott's account. The money helped her to buy her own school supplies, and even her pet pygmy puff, but it left a sour taste in her mouth. She was given very little explanation--the key came from an anonymous donor--but if she had to guess, it was probably inheritance from a blood relative.

Annie dropped her hands to the front of her waist and fidgeted with the bracelet around her wrist. She hoped it wasn't her mother. She was still holding out hope she might come back for her. Then they could spend a Summer together, doing whatever it is mothers and daughters do. "What about you, Yari?" She asked, "Does your family do anything fun over the Summer?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
stefan lee salvatore

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:18 pm
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Thirda Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"
Yari frowned a little at Annie's mention of nothing spectacular at wools. She had forgotten that her friend was an orphan. She stepped back looking at the minor adjustments, and smiled though, it was perfect on Annie. "Once I get the bottom sewn up, I'm going to get some pictures of you, the most beautiful model, and then it's all yours. I..don't know what you'll wear it to, but" Yari shrugged, her clothes she made weren't practical yet, but maybe she would start the setting trends. Yari began pulling the dress off, and threw the next one over Annie's head, "This one though, I think I'm going to see if Mother can sell." A nice dress fashioned from the 1900s. After Yari Looked at it on Annie though she frowned, "This one is just. also so nice on you. That settles it." She began pinning things, trying to not poke Annie, "You'll have to come visit all of us during the summer, will Wools let you visit others? Mother can come pick you up - or well. Nanny Number 98 can come pick you up - mother is a little busy. But you can visit and we can swap out the dresses that look fabulous on you and rotate them in your wardrobe and in the shop."

Yari stopped working on the dress to pull back and talk to Annie, without accidentally stabbing her, and to. give Annie a chance to drink more tea, "Our summers? We spend studying the latest fashion trends, and doing some work with Mother. They do make us study though, and we see how long we can go before our Nannies will leave. It's really a great time. I hope to get a math tutor this summer - someone to teach the finances to me a little better. I think there might be a trip to Paris planned? But that's not confirmed yet." Was talking about their extravagant summer going to upset Annie? Yari loved the first year and didn't want Annie to start hating her like Daphne did. Yari was sure Daphne hated them because the Wellbeloves had a life outside of Hogwarts, and didn't drop that life while they were in Hogwarts. Daphne couldn't handle their extravagance.

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Setting: Common Room, wellbeloves just casually taking over
Thoughts: <3 she's beautiful.
Wearing: Dark blue dress made of tapestry fabric

“trickblues”

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items