Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hillbillies, Stealing newspapers and heart attacks...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 pm
Down the road from me is this hillbilly and his wife on welfare, his wife sounds like a man and the guys on the chubby side. Well before I go forward, this hillbilly has a very weak heart and I don't know the technical name for it but if he gets too stressed or puts too much strain on himself he'll basically have a mini-heart attack. So yesterday in the early morning before the paper guy came around he was sitting out on the porch in just a tanktop and his skivvies ( a mental picture I'm envious you people dont have the knowledge of knowing how disturbing it is ) and he goes to walk across the street to steal the newspaper. Well he gets to the porch and the owner comes out and says "Waht the hell do you think yo-..." he was cut off when the hillbilly decked him in the face then ran off. Well the hillbilly made it half way across the lawn almost up to the street before he stopped, turned bright red in the face and began panting and pounding on his chest with his left hand before he pretty much keeled over... you could of imagined a tuba playing a low-sinking tune as he keeled to the ground and it would have matched.

The guys fine now and came back from the hospital, but now he's facing an indecent exposure lawsuit. And to keep myself out of it not wanting to be a future victim of him trying to sue me for say having a heart attack on my lawn after attempting to come and assault me in drunken rage I reluctantly just told the police "No comment." when they where taking down information. Though I have to say it was hiliarious now thinking back on it. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 pm
Throw in the tuba sound effects and I'll gladly watch a spectacle like that. XD  

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 am
Well that is what he gest for punching someone in the face in his condition. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 am
xD That's pretty hilarious  

separated by a scream

God-the-almighty

Angelic Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:07 am
That reminds me of the burglar suing his victiom for 500,000 because he was too rough in making the citizen's arrest. At least that guy is off the street for over a decade.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games