Submit

iTotallyRelate

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm
Miley used to be a down to Earth girl now she
is dancing on poles and wearing clothes that is way too revealing. I know she is trying to get a older audience but all I
think she is doing bringing down her class. It is really sad. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm
I never liked her from the beginning, but at first I thought she would be a good influence on kids with her Hannah Montana ego and show. But I was wrong. I always had a bad feeling about her as well, ever since she became popular.  

Doctor Bullets

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 am
No, I think that there are still tweens who follow her, even in this "mature" stage. She's a terrible influence. Miley must die.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 am
Doctor Bullets
I never liked her from the beginning, but at first I thought she would be a good influence on kids with her Hannah Montana ego and show. But I was wrong. I always had a bad feeling about her as well, ever since she became popular.

Voice of the Ancients

Delithsong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm
MagarahTezerra
No, I think that there are still tweens who follow her, even in this "mature" stage. She's a terrible influence. Miley must die.

Ditto  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am
Delithsong
MagarahTezerra

Ditto

I dont think she should die.I think she should have her voice box removed and the be sent into the wilderness with only some steak sauce and honey.  

tetokasane36

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm
KonohaKunochi36
Delithsong
MagarahTezerra

Ditto

I dont think she should die.I think she should have her voice box removed and the be sent into the wilderness with only some steak sauce and honey.
Then we can watch her as she struggles to survive and epically fails to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am
The Soul Dew Guardian
KonohaKunochi36
Delithsong
MagarahTezerra

Ditto

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee  

Delithsong

I-AM-GONE-HEH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm
Believe it or not, I used to buy into her crap. It was 11 when I realized she must go.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 am
Doctor Bullets

I never thought she was a good influence espceifcally after seeing that first episode.  

SJ88

xX_MissSuicedQueen_Xx

Dangerous Sophomore

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:15 pm
she must die  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:12 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
KonohaKunochi36
Delithsong
MagarahTezerra

Ditto

HELL YEAH!!! XD  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

WolfyDrake

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 am
I vote we take her out into the middle of the woods, tie her to the ground, coat her in honey and suger water, and giggle watching the ants and bugs eat her alive.
My cousin's four year old has been corrupted by her... She MUST suffer!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 am
True it is - she used to be down-to-earth.

And bad at it.

Before her career, she and her father did a song together ( I dont recall what one). He voice sounded as rough as sandpaper. And ofcourse, its now near impossible to find a living copy of said song.

As much of a slut she is, it all comes from one thing.

SHES FAKE.

Scented Tea

Lonely Gawker

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

iiAmYourWhore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 pm
xXEmoPanda66Xx
Miley used to be a down to Earth girl now she
is dancing on poles and wearing clothes that is way too revealing. I know she is trying to get a older audience but all I
think she is doing bringing down her class. It is really sad. crying
your right she has i thot she was all nice and i wanted to meet her now since i found out in the 2009 awards she did pole danc e in front of all those kids and mailed pics of her to nick joas i thot she was sweet and kind cause i saw her shows now im sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff