Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
There hasn't been a 'hi, i'm drunk' thread for some time...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diffun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am
i am not drunk.
however, i am slightly tipsy, but my brother has compensated for that with auto corre3ct stuff (for the most part, i apoligse for any really bad typos, there shouldn't be many though).
it is my mum'sbiorthday today, and she's 49.
(i escaped the celebreations for a while, but i think they shall be starting up again soon with food and more people)
i feel a bit pathetic, because i'm drinking with oldies tonight, rather than going out with my friends (it's the first night in AGES that all my friends can actually go out and now, i can;t).
i don;'t really know what else i;m posting, sort of just complainging, also, WAIT!
i shall b***h!
(about my neighbor who practically lives at our hour anyways)
i was easting a cupcake, or more, the top flower shaped icing decoration off the top because we were sharing one cupcake between four people, and she said some s**t to me like 'ruby,. you don't need it' and i said 'i want it, so i'll have it' and she said ' well, don't complaing when you can't fit in to clothes then'

b***h.

i don;'t complain, and i;ve been a ******** saint when it comes to food for quitwe some time now, probably why i got fair tipsy quickly tonight, when usually it takes more. it pissed me off so much, and seriously, it';s not ******** wonder i have low self esteem when it comes to the way i look.
GAHHHH!
sorry guys, but that really hurt my feelings.
i even pointed out to herthat i don't complkain, and ate it really slowly in front of her to prove a point.,
i think next time i'll just tell her to ******** right off and that she's in fact NOT a part of our family, andc to stop acting like my mother, when not even my mother says s**t like that to me.,

maybe it's because i had a few, or because she's been around so much, but it royally pissed me off.

so suites, that's my 'i'm a bit tipsy' rant, which is kind of different, and a bit angry./.
but don't worry, i;'m not usually this aggressive when i drink, she just pisses me off a lot.
xDD

what's everyone else up to today/night?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Last Saturday night i went to a stag. They had two kegs of beer and i had a bottle of scotch. Tuesday night we finished of the keg and i had cookies. Never have cookies when your ride home is on a motorbike xD . Also tried something called DMT that his friend had. That s**t was pretty good.

Then Thursday night i went to a friend of my b/fs for dinner. More booze, plus i tried mushrooms for the first time, and a blunt that even three of us could not get through. Then we walked down to a park because we could.

Last night i went to a Toga party for someones 33rd, had more cookies and a couple of volcanos, a lot of booze and caught a train home.
Tonight, i think i am going to a wedding reception that has an open bar.

So far, i love Canada xD  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Saucey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 am
Heck yes let it out! >D

Last sat I went to a kickback.
Started out slow, met a guy who used to be a friend. =O No fighting though, =D SO anyways drank a 40oz of Miller High Life and it went well. Met most of our friends crew, smoke a blunt with 7 friends, then another with 6 and regular tobbaco. Drank a Four Lokos in between, tasted like crap the first time, but tasted better after 1/6 way though, *took an hour to drink*
anyways, ended up going to bed at 4AM and going to work at 11 and it wasn't that bad.
Caught up with after work. <3

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff