Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
Ahaha... *wipes tear away*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 am
Nooo idea why this show got me all choked up neutral *shakes head* .... *swallows back another tear* XD I'm not even sad, oh my goshhhh.
I'm watching Mystery Diagnosis... And the episode is called "Why Is Emily Screaming?" ... The title is about the first case. The second one was a totally different case. And this girl... She was talking about her symptoms... From when she was 12... 10, rather. She gained a ton of weight, even when eating and exercising normally. She couldn't get it off. She started getting hair on her chest. Her cramps during that time of the month were unbearable. She would go months WITHOUT that time of the month. Like... All from when she was 12. And she was put on birth control to regulate her hormones when she was 13. But her weight was still an issue. And-- ... *coughs and gets teary-eyed again* Anyway and she managed to get all the weight off... But it would come back... like... every 6 months... Lose weight easy, gain weight easy kinda thing. Anyway. She was on birth control for something like 17 years. And she wanted a baby and got off it. Immediately her symptoms returned... Facial hair and all that started up. And I'm just sitting here like "PCOS. IT'S PCOS. I KNOW THIS."
And you know what? I totally called it. Because I have it. And then I got all choked up just... hearing about it.
Basically, it's like... the body makes extra testosterone... LOTS of it... Which is probably one of the reasons that I really wish I was born a male. Like... a lot. And all sorts of things happen and cysts form on the ovaries and D:< it sucks. I dunno. I just thought it was hilarious how I'm just... here... crying at the TV while listening to this girl's story. And how no one believed it was anything serious v_v Because I went through that... The doctors didn't think it was anything to be concerned about and then lied to me when I went to them and told them that I thought it was PCOS and they were like "Oh, we told you that three years ago." when they did NOT D;<

.... Anyway. Thought I'd share. o_o Uhm. I dunno if there's an appropriate subforum for this.... The Life Issues one or whatever? I dunno. Anyone feel free to move it o_o If it's too awkward. Moving it. Just one of those things I felt like... rambling about... at 4:45 AM... Mmmm, diseases.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 am
D; that SUCKS
by the way...what was I doing...I think it was on the way back home when I was getting tired... xD I was thinking "Man, it would be great if Sarah was a man." DOES THAT SOUND MEAN?! It shouldn't. Things would be iiiinteresting.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS
by the way...what was I doing...I think it was on the way back home when I was getting tired... xD I was thinking "Man, it would be great if Sarah was a man." DOES THAT SOUND MEAN?! It shouldn't. Things would be iiiinteresting.

I love moving threads right when you respond, it's great biggrin XD *cough* Anyway... I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I WAS A MAN, TOO D; *weep* So no, it's not mean :]
Seriously :[ I really want to be a guy v_v; GUYS HAVE IT EASIER D:< they really do. Girls have expectations to be pretty and girly. Guys are just expected to be... well... guys. It's to the point where I just want to tell people I'm a guy :[ I get SO happy when people mistake my gender, you don't even know. XD I was gothed out at the library once, and these girls were like ":O I like his makeup!" HIS! I WAS SO HAPPY! XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 am
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS

I love moving threads right when you respond, it's great biggrin XD *cough* Anyway... I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I WAS A MAN, TOO D; *weep* So no, it's not mean :]
Seriously :[ I really want to be a guy v_v; GUYS HAVE IT EASIER D:< they really do. Girls have expectations to be pretty and girly. Guys are just expected to be... well... guys. It's to the point where I just want to tell people I'm a guy :[ I get SO happy when people mistake my gender, you don't even know. XD I was gothed out at the library once, and these girls were like ":O I like his makeup!" HIS! I WAS SO HAPPY! XD

]:< Being 'pretty' is overrated. This is why I don't wear makeup or do my hair or anything. I don't think wearing skirts or nail polish or anything is even 'feminine'. Men should be able to wear colorful, flowy things, too and not be bashed about it... I only wear chick stuff because it's comfortable to me and, in the case of that boob shirt, awkward to the MAN(the general Republican Christian)...

B| Sappho. We are guys of the male gender. We're those people who say "COOL!" before "Why...?" <-- chicks ALWAYS say 'why?' to cool stuff.

If I did not have obvious female parts, I would SO not speak as often and probably make other people feel awkward about my gender. I could pull off being a man on the internet! Obviously you can too.

But yeah, I can understand how men have it easier. In fact, I like listening to things from the man's point of view! D': It's another reason I like reading Dave Barry books... because he likes to address 'manliness' xD And I'm like "I do that... and that... and that... and THAT is hilarious!" it makes me feel better when I know I'm not girly. x__x; I don't like my 'girly' attributes to be considered as such. Why should the color pink be only stuck to one gender? It should be available to whoever wants to express things with it? YOU KNOW?! ...this is SO off of the subject.... I'm probably rambling.

BUTYEAH. D: BEING A MAN WOULD MAKE LOTS OF THINGS JUST EASIER. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THINGS EASIER D:<

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 am
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS

]:< Being 'pretty' is overrated. This is why I don't wear makeup or do my hair or anything. I don't think wearing skirts or nail polish or anything is even 'feminine'. Men should be able to wear colorful, flowy things, too and not be bashed about it... I only wear chick stuff because it's comfortable to me and, in the case of that boob shirt, awkward to the MAN(the general Republican Christian)...

B| Sappho. We are guys of the male gender. We're those people who say "COOL!" before "Why...?" <-- chicks ALWAYS say 'why?' to cool stuff.

If I did not have obvious female parts, I would SO not speak as often and probably make other people feel awkward about my gender. I could pull off being a man on the internet! Obviously you can too.

But yeah, I can understand how men have it easier. In fact, I like listening to things from the man's point of view! D': It's another reason I like reading Dave Barry books... because he likes to address 'manliness' xD And I'm like "I do that... and that... and that... and THAT is hilarious!" it makes me feel better when I know I'm not girly. x__x; I don't like my 'girly' attributes to be considered as such. Why should the color pink be only stuck to one gender? It should be available to whoever wants to express things with it? YOU KNOW?! ...this is SO off of the subject.... I'm probably rambling.

BUTYEAH. D: BEING A MAN WOULD MAKE LOTS OF THINGS JUST EASIER. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THINGS EASIER D:<

I agree with basically everything you said D:< Being pretty IS overrated. For me, anyway. I mean, other girls can be as pretty as they want, I won't mind ;3 ... *cough* I have very few girly moments o_o; When I do, it's gothy-girly, and goth men dress up like women, anyway. So there.

BUT YEAH DB I like all the things guys like! I like cars and motorcycles and extreme sports and dirt and grease and... well... not so much sports but that's because I'm lazy neutral BUT I'D TOTALLY WATCH FOOTBALL WITH THE GUYS OR SOMETHING AND NOT COMPLAIN D; I COULD totally get into sports. I mean, I like going to hockey games :[ BUT YEAH. D:< I like guy things! Not very many girly things :[ Only girly thing I like... .... Cats neutral Cats are girly. .... Cats and stuffed animals. That's about it.

RAHHH D:< I REALLY WANT TO BE A GUY, I DESERVE IT BY NOW. Is it awkward to say that I've been wanting to be female-to-male transgender for like... three years? I do. I mean, I already make a ton of testosterone. As my PCOS causes. I kinda... want surgery... to get all those female insides removed :[ I'm not gonna use them. They're not doing their jobs. I CAN'T have kids, so if I ever hit my head really hard and want them, I can't have them anyway. So there's no point to those womanly organs. In fact, PCOS makes my chances for ovarian CANCER super high. And I don't want cancer. SO GET IT ALL OUT OF ME D; :[ *fist shake* I'd be happier that way.
If I had the money B[ If I had the money, I'd MAKE a doctor do it.
.... I don't tell people this D; But yeah. 'Least it's in a subforum now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 am
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS

I agree with basically everything you said D:< Being pretty IS overrated. For me, anyway. I mean, other girls can be as pretty as they want, I won't mind ;3 ... *cough* I have very few girly moments o_o; When I do, it's gothy-girly, and goth men dress up like women, anyway. So there.

BUT YEAH DB I like all the things guys like! I like cars and motorcycles and extreme sports and dirt and grease and... well... not so much sports but that's because I'm lazy neutral BUT I'D TOTALLY WATCH FOOTBALL WITH THE GUYS OR SOMETHING AND NOT COMPLAIN D; I COULD totally get into sports. I mean, I like going to hockey games :[ BUT YEAH. D:< I like guy things! Not very many girly things :[ Only girly thing I like... .... Cats neutral Cats are girly. .... Cats and stuffed animals. That's about it.

RAHHH D:< I REALLY WANT TO BE A GUY, I DESERVE IT BY NOW. Is it awkward to say that I've been wanting to be female-to-male transgender for like... three years? I do. I mean, I already make a ton of testosterone. As my PCOS causes. I kinda... want surgery... to get all those female insides removed :[ I'm not gonna use them. They're not doing their jobs. I CAN'T have kids, so if I ever hit my head really hard and want them, I can't have them anyway. So there's no point to those womanly organs. In fact, PCOS makes my chances for ovarian CANCER super high. And I don't want cancer. SO GET IT ALL OUT OF ME D; :[ *fist shake* I'd be happier that way.

>> it doesn't seem very awkward, honestly. .__.; Not to me. Of course, I'm not you, so I don't understand it the same way.
I'd donate to that cause, for all those reasons, though.
YOU WOULD MAKE A FABULOUS MAN D:< ikds. B| xD You would have loooots of chick friends.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 am
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS

>> it doesn't seem very awkward, honestly. .__.; Not to me. Of course, I'm not you, so I don't understand it the same way.
YOU WOULD MAKE A FABULOUS MAN D:< ikds. B| xD You would have loooots of chick friends.

It's not that awkward to me. XD I know most of the things that'd happen. I don't really want any other... surgeries... It'd be like.. the opposite of a transgender ..."girl"... taking estrogen pills. And how those pills cause... feminine features on an otherwise masculine body. Just switch it, really. XD It just seems like something OTHER people would find awkward. Then again, it's just like... being gay, basically. And you accept those kinds of lifestyles biggrin
Also, this made me giggle: "A trans man, transman, trans guy, or FTM is a transsexual or transgender man: a person who was assigned a female sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male."
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANANA TRANSMAAAAAN

..... I wouldn't mind having a ton of chick friends [B< .... Berry'd get jealous, though :[ XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 am
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
D; that SUCKS

It's not that awkward to me. XD I know most of the things that'd happen. I don't really want any other... surgeries... It'd be like.. the opposite of a transgender ..."girl"... taking estrogen pills. And how those pills cause... feminine features on an otherwise masculine body. Just switch it, really. XD It just seems like something OTHER people would find awkward. Then again, it's just like... being gay, basically. And you accept those kinds of lifestyles biggrin
Also, this made me giggle: "A trans man, transman, trans guy, or FTM is a transsexual or transgender man: a person who was assigned a female sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male."

..... I wouldn't mind having a ton of chick friends [B< .... Berry'd get jealous, though :[ XD

xD You'd have me and...well, anybody you know through me(and I only have female friends)...well...you would have a harem. It would be great. Lots of guys would be jealous.
By the way, I made a thread in the debate sub because of this...I figured it'd exist sooner or later.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 am
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey

xD You'd have me and...well, anybody you know through me(and I only have female friends)...well...you would have a harem. It would be great. Lots of guys would be jealous.
By the way, I made a thread in the debate sub because of this...I figured it'd exist sooner or later.

Ehehehehe *pimp status*
:O I'll go check it out. I'm currently researching the differences between the terms transgender and transsexual. Turns out transsexual is a medical term/"condition." Huh. I'm also looking at bigendered people and the like. Oh, wikipedia.
Also... "Transfag." An FTM male who still likes other males. THAT IS HILARIOUS TO ME. XDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 am
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey

Ehehehehe *pimp status*
:O I'll go check it out. I'm currently researching the differences between the terms transgender and transsexual. Turns out transsexual is a medical term/"condition." Huh. I'm also looking at bigendered people and the like. Oh, wikipedia.
Also... "Transfag." An FTM male who still likes other males. THAT IS HILARIOUS TO ME. XDD

"IIIIWANNABEGAAAYYY" ...now THAT is being true to yourself. xD Hermaphrodites. Yes. I find that to be hot. ]: Why is the human race not evolved into 100% hermaphrodites yet...? Then nobody would have to worry about their gender mentally OR physically.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 am
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey
Le Sapphoux
Flower Child Acey

Ehehehehe *pimp status*

"IIIIWANNABEGAAAYYY" ...now THAT is being true to yourself. xD Hermaphrodites. Yes. I find that to be hot. ]: Why is the human race not evolved into 100% hermaphrodites yet...? Then nobody would have to worry about their gender mentally OR physically.

I knooooooooooow D: The human race needs to turn into a bunch of snails. Gosh.

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games